Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped and his stream cut off as his cock began to throb and grow harder again. I said "Just relax, Jay. Please, keep going. Pee for me." I put my other hand gently on his lower back, softly stroking, running my hand over his ass. He took a few deep breaths and I felt his body tense a little as he pushed, and finally that liquid gold burst from the tip of his cock again, splashing on the ground. It had a slightly bitter, though not totally unpleasant, odor to it. From the coffee and beers, I had to assume.

I was suddenly aware of my own need, as I'd had just as much coffee and beer as he had. I wasn't sure how I didn't notice it before, but quite instantly the pressure in my own bladder was intense. I knew I could hold it a little longer.

After another thirty seconds, the stream lessened to a dribble. My pussy throbbed as some dribbled down the end and ran onto my hand. It was so warm. My other hand was cupping his right ass cheek and I felt him clench a few times, shooting out little bursts of pee. I then had an idea. It was time.

--

Julia's hands on my cock and ass were probably the most erotic things I'd ever felt. Her touch was gentle but firm. I clenched and pushed a few last rounds out, then wondered what to do. Normally I'd shake a few times to empty the chamber, but the last thing I wanted to do was take her hand off of me. I guess I could ask her to shake it for me? I was about to do that when the solution presented itself.

Without taking her hand off my dick I felt her moving quickly, then suddenly the head of my cock was surrounded by wet warmth. I inhaled sharply and looked down, my penis coming back to full attention. I knew what I was going to see.

Sure enough, there she was. My big sister on her knees in front of me, black and blue hair still shining in the sun from the water, her eyes turned down, watching what she was doing, her soft breasts heaving with every breath, her small hand wrapped around the base of my shaft. With her mouth around the engorged head of my cock.

I groaned as she put her other hand on my thigh and sucked a little, drawing the last bit of my piss out. My breath was coming shorter as she moved her mouth up and down my shaft, slowly taking more of it in, the soft warmth sending shivers through my body. I grabbed her hand from my thigh and moved it back around to my ass. She squeezed it and started working my cock more energetically with her mouth. I placed my own hand on my other cheek and pulled it aside. Julia got the idea and moved her hand up, putting her middle finger at the top of my ass. She slowly traced it down my crack until bringing it very lightly to rest on my anus. I let go of my butt and put both hands lightly on her head.

Her finger was gently pushing against my rear entry while her left hand was stroking the base of my cock. She kept taking more and more of it, her spit glistening on it with every withdrawal, my nerves screaming with pleasure with every push forward. I felt my balls begin to tighten up.

"Nng. Julia," I gasped out. "Don't stop, sis." She obviously had no intention of doing so and pressed her finger more firmly against my asshole, moving it in small circles, massaging it. Her tongue was working overtime on my cock, her lips creating a seal against the amazing suction she was applying to it. I was in bliss. I'd had fucking good head before, don't get me wrong, but the fact that it was my sister added a new layer. Down on her knees in front of me, pleasuring me with her mouth, and her finger exploring my most secret place.

"Shit..fuck...sis, I'm gonna cum." I barely managed to grunt. She took this as a signal to go all out and plunged her finger up my ass, wiggling for my prostate. She removed her other hand from my cock and instead grabbed my balls, lightly squeezing and tugging on them, and began truly sucking me off, pushing her face so far down my cock she began to gag.

I titled my head back and

--

And he came. I was pretty sure he'd jerked off this morning, but having been hard all day his balls must have been working double, because this was no light cum. I felt his anus tighten around my finger and his ass cheeks clench. I tugged on his balls and looked up to see his stomach muscles quiver as his thick dick blasted shot after shot of cum into my mouth.

My brother's cum. I never thought I'd taste it, never even thought I'd think about tasting it, but christ was it good. His head was back and his eyes closed in ecstasy as he emptied his nuts down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, keeping what I couldn't swallow on my tongue. After what seemed like a dozen wads I felt his body relax. I swallowed what cum was left and gently slipped my finger out of him, still sucking a little on his cock, teasing the last few drops out.

As he softened and I was convinced there was no more jizz to be had, I let his dick fall out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"Have a good time, little bro?" I asked. "Uh...uhhuhhh" he sort of moaned, still in a total daze. I smiled at my obvious success. Loss of vocabulary is quite the compliment. I stood up and grabbed his hand and led him back over to the towel he'd been on earlier.

"Lay down, Jay. Feeling will return to your legs shortly," I told him with a laugh. He smiled and laid down on his back, eyes not really focusing on much of anything. I squatted down next to him and stroked his cheek. He turned his head and I knew that my pussy was spread wide for him, still seeping its lubricants. I "winked" at him and saw his eyes get huge for a moment.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks: I had to piss like the proverbial race-horse. I wanted him to be able to watch, but I couldn't figure out how to give him a good view without getting it on him and I wasn't sure if he was ok with that. So I turned to face away from him, still squatting on the balls of my feet, leaning forward as far as I could. I knew this way at least he'd be able to see my asshole, which he apparently found so good looking.

"Jason," I said quietly. "Look."

--

It was a wonderful sight. Julia was squatting perfectly, and only about a foot away from my face. Her anus looked incredible; I wanted to stick everything up it. Fingers, tongue, dick. It looked so tight. But she was also leaning far enough forward and was high enough on her feet that I actually could see her soaked slit.

And then her golden rain began pouring out. She wasn't pushing, but she had had so much to drink that there was still pretty good pressure. Enough to dig out a tiny hole in the dirt beneath her. I scooted forward, bringing my face even closer. I could smell the bitter urine plus a light musk coming off of her asshole. I placed my hand under the stream and moaned as I felt the warm piss splash all over it.

I moved forward even farther, putting my face right up in her ass and carefully, gently stuck my tongue out, touching her puckered hole with the tip. My big sister groaned but didn't move, her pee still flowing freely. I stuck my tongue out again, licking all around her sphincter. It tasted as wonderful as it looked. Only the recent mind-wiping orgasm kept me from being completely hard again.

Julia's pee finally trickled to a stop, beginning to cool on my hand. I kept licking her asshole, though, and probed just barely into it. It WAS tight. Finally, she said that we should think about getting back to the cabin.

"After all," she said. "it's lunchtime, and that gallon of jizz only whetted my appetite."

"I know what you mean, sis," I said, reluctantly pulling away from her backside. We gathered up our stuff and headed back to the cabin. We didn't bother putting clothes on. I was pretty sure even if we had, they'd have been right back off as soon as we stepped in the door. We walked back, each with an arm around the other's waist, hands resting on asses.

Julia looked up at me with those bright eyes of hers and said "This is gonna be a damn fun week, little bro."

Fuck was she right.