Cabin In the Woods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

"Is there going to be one?" Ben asked with studied nonchalance.

Debbie glanced at Linda.

"I certainly hope so," Linda said.

They all laughed at the sudden relaxation of tension.

"I guess that answers that question," Debbie said. "Linda and I have been kind of dancing around it since I got here."

They made sandwiches, poured something to drink, and carried them out to the patio. Now that they'd determined what was going to happen later the conversation flowed smoothly. Mostly they shared what they'd been doing since Wednesday. Linda, who'd primarily read and listened to music, was soon finished with her account. Ben took longer because he'd had to explain the rudiments of the business he conducted over the Internet. When it was Debbie's turn she described how she'd broken the news of their threesome to Ron and his reactions. In explicit detail. By the time she was finished they were all ready for the next stage.

"Shall we adjourn to the bedroom, ladies?" Ben said. Without a word Linda and Debbie gathered their dishes and went inside. Ben quickly followed.

Together they lit the candles. Linda was the first to get into bed. Ben and Debbie soon joined her.

"Now what?" Linda said.

"I thought you had some pretty good ideas the other afternoon," Ben said, snuggling up to her and running his hand over her tummy till he found a breast.

"Oh, do tell," Debbie said.

"You've put me on the spot."

"There isn't a wet spot yet," Debbie said. "We're working on that." She moved in closer and began sucking on Linda's other nipple.

"You wanted to watch Debbie and me together."

"I feel silly," Linda said.

"Please don't," Debbie said. "I loved watching Ben fucking you. That's how all this got started. Remember?" She gently pushed Linda's legs apart with her hand and then insinuated the tips of her fingers until she found the mouth of Linda's cunt. She winked at Ben as she encountered silky wetness.

"You wanted to lick her while I was fucking her," Ben said, smiling at Linda's embarrassment.

"Damn!" Debbie said. "This is making me hot."

"And you wanted her to kiss you while you and I were fucking."

"I'm sure not going to forget how good your memory is," Linda said. "See if I tell you anything again."

Ben laughed.

"Hey, that all sounds good to me," Debbie said. "Let's do it."

"Ahhh," Linda sighed, closing her eyes as the head of Ben's cock slid into her.

"I'm going to lick you first and then I'm going to kiss you," Debbie said. Ben leaned back so she could get in between them.

"Ohhh," was Linda's response as Debbie acted on the first part of her statement.

Ben reached down and cupped Debbie's breast, tugging her nipple between his fingers, as he moved slowly back and forth. He could feel Debbie's tongue flick across the shaft of his cock and her hair brushing against his belly. He watched as Linda's hand reached out and stroked the curve of Debbie's ass before easing further down and out of sight. Judging from Debbie's wiggles and sighs Linda's fingers had discovered a sensitive spot.

"Ummmm," Linda said as Debbie turned her attention to the second part of her assertion, covering Linda's mouth with her own.

Ben quickly realized that this change in position put Debbie's pussy within his reach. He felt her velvet warmth envelop two of his fingers. Pressing them in to the knuckles he twisted his hand. Debbie moaned and pushed back. Her wetness excited him. Withdrawing from Linda he got behind Debbie and replaced his fingers with his cock. Linda rolled until she was lying on her side, watching them in the flickering candlelight. He could see her right hand bobbing in her crotch.

"Do you like watching us?" He asked.

"Mmmmm," Linda said. "I've never seen people have sex before in real life. Only videos."

"Didn't you see us the first time?" Debbie said.

"I had my eyes closed," Linda said. "And by the time I opened them you were done."

Debbie laughed. "Is there anything special you want us to do?"

Linda hesitated. "I'd like to see. Ummm. Him inside you."

Debbie crawled forward, leaving Ben's cock cooling in the air behind her. Seconds later she was lying on her side, her head pointed towards Linda's feet and her pussy an arm's length away from Linda's face.

"Put it in honey," she said, lifting her leg into the air.

Ben scooted up against her bottom and pushed his cock between her legs. She guided him in.

"How does it look?" Debbie asked, watching Linda's face.

"Looks great," Linda said, her eyes fixed on the sight. "How does it feel?"

"Mmmmmm," Debbie said.

Linda extended her arm, ran her fingertips through Debbie's red fluff, down the pink groove, along the length of Ben's cock, and then cupped his balls.

"Oh shit!" Ben said. He gripped Debbie's shoulders with his hands to increase his leverage and began thrusting harder.

"Yeah. Fuck her lover," Linda said. "Make her cum."

"Oh, oh," Debbie moaned. "God that feels good."

Linda bridged the distance between them and began running her tongue slowly up and down the length of Debbie's open pussy, sucking her clit, and licking Ben's rapidly moving cock. Debbie started finger fucking her friend's cunt. They were all making guttural sounds of pleasure now.

"Oh shit, I'm so close," Debbie said.

"Oh yeah," Ben groaned, never slackening.

Linda was squirming convulsively on Debbie's busy fingers. She now had three of them inside her. She sucked hungerly at Debbie's pussy, feeling Ben's cock sliding against her nose.

"Unhh," Ben moaned, quivering. Seconds later Linda tasted his cum mixed with Debbie's juices.

"Oh yes. Oh shit yes," Debbie sighed.

With Debbie's fingers still inside her Linda began rubbing her clit vigorously. Closing her eyes, smelling the musky scents in front of her, she replayed the whole scene in her mind. Soon she too shuddered with orgasm.

There was a period of sated silence. Finally Linda got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out she snuggled up to Ben's back and reached over him to put her hand on Debbie's shoulder. They lay quietly for another couple of minutes.

"I don't know about you ladies but I enjoyed the hell out of that," Ben said. Both women laughed.

Then, after Ben complained of an arm that was half asleep, they rearranged themselves so they were all lying on their backs with Ben in the middle. Linda and Debbie rested their heads on Ben's chest; he put his arms around their shoulders. They talked quietly.

As they talked they touched each other. Soft sensual caresses. At first it was simply for the pleasure of contact but slowly, once they'd rested, it became more heated. Linda ran her hand over Ben's belly and closed it around his soft cock. Debbie lifted her head and kissed him. He cupped a breast in each hand, playing with both their nipples.

"Oh yeah," Linda said as Ben's cock began to swell. She moved down and took him in her mouth.

"That looks good," Debbie said, breaking off the kiss to watch. Sitting up she began to tease his balls with her fingers. With a slurp Linda pulled her mouth off Ben's now fully erect cock and pointed it toward her friend. "Mmmmm," Debbie said, taking her turn.

Linda lay down on her back perpendicular to Ben's body, putting her legs over him, opening herself. "Fuck me lover," she said. Ben turned over on his side and Debbie guided his cock into Linda's ripe cunt. "Oh God," Linda sighed as she felt him probe snugly into her depths.

Debbie leaned over, her breasts pressed against Ben's hip, feeling his muscles tighten and relax as he moved back and forth, and flicked Linda's clit with the tip of her tongue. She rubbed her hands over Linda's thighs and belly before closing them around her breasts, pulling at her hard nipples. For a time they were all absorbed in the easy flow of pleasure they were sharing; in the soft cocooning glow of the candles there were only the quiet sounds of skin against skin, squishy wetness, and deep sighs and moans.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. I'm going to come," Linda groaned at last. Ben moved faster and Debbie sucked her clit more fervently. "Oh God. That feels so good." She frantically bucked against them as she felt her climax beginning. "Yeah. Oh yeah. That's it. That's it."

Debbie, aroused by the intensity of her friend's excitement, plunged her fingers into her own pussy.

Then they both felt Linda's body clenching with orgasm.

"Oh yeah, Babe, oh yeah," Ben said as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock. The squeezing stimulation triggered his own orgasm. Giving an incoherent shout he felt his semen pulsing into her.

Moments later Debbie was joining them, giving voice to the deep sensations that shook her body.

"Oh Jesus, it just seems to get better," Ben said, after a period of rest.

"Mmmm," Debbie said.

Linda had fallen asleep.


The next morning they were all in a solemn mood. Ben and Debbie took their cue from Linda who was coming to terms with the knowledge that her vacation was very nearly over.

"I don't know if I'm ready to face real life again," Linda said as they ate breakfast.

"I know what you mean," Debbie said.

"Sometimes it seems to me that this is real life and the other isn't," Ben said.

Linda and Debbie turned to him, their expressions doubtful.

"And I was hoping we could do this some more," he added. "I'd like to visit you in Springfield, if that would be okay."

Linda looked at Ben as if she didn't believe her ears. Debbie smiled as she gazed at Linda.

"I'd like that," Linda said.

"Maybe we could make it a foursome," Debbie said. "Ron confessed the other night that he's always hankered to get in your knickers."

Linda looked shocked.

"Just a thought," Debbie said.

"No, no, I'd be willing," Linda said. "It's just that I never imagined he found me attractive."

"Well he does. Very." Debbie said.

"Oh my," Linda said.

As soon as they finished their breakfast Debbie got her things together and put them in her car. Just before she climbed in they all exchanged hugs and kisses.

"I'd better get going myself," Ben said as soon as Debbie's car had disappeared down the drive. As he collected his things Linda wrote her address and phone number on a piece of paper, handing it to him when he was ready to leave. He gave her one of his business cards.

They hugged and kissed for a long time.

"I'll be seeing you Babe," he said. "I promise. I really like the way we are together."

Linda had tears in her eyes as she watched his truck move down the driveway. Then she turned towards the cabin to start packing her things.


The hawk drifted over the empty cabin, moving west. His sharp eyes could see the trees that shaded the quiet pool where once he'd seen the joining of two naked human bodies. But this didn't even enter his consciousness. The mouse scuttling through the grass in the meadow beyond was much more interesting.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 17 years ago
hot hot HOT!

Read all 3 chapters and loved them! Very good writing, great characters. Hot sex with more than a dash of romance - what more does a girl want... :)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

King Size Bed Good friends share. Really good friends share a lot.in Group Sex
Holiday Encounter Couple & their waitress on a topless beach.in Group Sex
Penny - Friend Asked to Watch Ch. 01 They said they'd never do anal; guess they were wrong.in Group Sex
Spring Break at the Cabin When everyone wants the same thing, expect fireworks.in Group Sex
Deb's HUGE Birthday Surprise Me, Wife, and Friends get crazy wild!in Group Sex
More Stories