Cabin on the Moors

Story Info
Finding pleasure for the first time.
1.1k words
4.3
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so dark. As my eyes started to adjust to the gloom I noticed him. He stood silently in the corner as though waiting for an invite. I had known it would come to this. I had known that our families would strike the bargain and I would be given to him, I was shaking at the thought of a stranger touching me, taking me against my will.

I did not know much about him. I knew he dwelled in the solace of the small cabin that stood on the edge of the moors. I knew he was called upon to help my father in those moments where nobody else was coming. A broken fence, a flooded field.

I had seen him, on occasion, working in the fields but I had never really SEEN him. I could not tell you what features the darkness now hid. I could not tell you the shape of his body or the length of his hair. He was a nobody to me.

Yet here I was. In a strange place with a strange man on the night of my 18th birthday.

I stood facing him. Still I could not see but I could hear him breathing though the darkness. My heart beat so loud in my ears and my breath quickened in anticipation. How was I supposed to do this? I was a virgin and I had no clue as to the way a newlywed woman should act. Should I go to him, let him come to me?

I closed my eyes. Suddenly there was movement and I could hear him coming closer. Each step that fell caused my heart to beat faster. Closer and closer then suddenly his breath was on my face. He leant in and I couldn't breathe...suddenly I felt his lips brush against my cheek.

He pulled away and in the gloom I could see him heading to the fire. It was just a pile of smoldering logs but as he added more wood the glow began to grow and soon the room was lit by the warm light of the fire. I could not understand what had happened. Still we did not talk as I took in the sight of him in the firelight.

I immediately took a breath in. He did not look that much older than me. He was not very muscular but there was something about him. He had an air about him that commanded respect but at the same time spoke of softness. His eyes met mine as he turned to face me, they were gentle and inviting. For the first time in my life I felt a stirring in the pit of my stomach. . I had no idea where these feelings were coming from but I liked them.

I tried to whisper, I was not sure exactly what I was going to say but I had not thought that far ahead. Before I knew it he had closed the gap between us and his finger was over my mouth as he leant in to sush me gently I could smell him and I started to shake again. This time it was not from fear. Something was stirring in me, something I had no experience of but I liked it. I wanted to know more.

He walked slowly around me, tracing his fingers against my dress. He reached my back and I could feel his arms moving around me. His lips were on my neck kissing softly. My breathing was growing heavier as the warm sensation spread between my legs. His hands undid the laces and as the dress was pushed from my shoulders his lips moved further down. Soon he was in front of me and my bare breasts were cupped in his hands. The gentleness he had shown earlier was replaced by eagerness as he took one of my nipples into his mouth and teased it with his tongue I whimpered as the feeling was amazing to me. I had been shy, I was still but he was bringing out feelings and needs I did not know I possessed.

He started to bite playfully on my breast while rubbing my loose nipple between his fingers... the harder he bit the more pleasure I felt and just as I thought I may not be able to take it anymore he had his hands between my legs. I was getting wetter by the second just imagining what he could do to me...what he wanted to do to me and what I wanted. I had no idea we had moved but before I knew it my back was against the wall, there was a small stool fireside, he used his foot to drag over. My leg was lifted so they were parted and he could easily get to my pussy. He went down on his knees and I felt his mouth on me. His fingers were deep inside me as I moaned at the sheer pleasure. He was pushing in and out increasing in speed while he sucked and bit on my opening. I thought my head was going to explode when he suddenly stood up. Stepping back I could see the outline of his body. He undid the belt to his trousers and they dropped to the floor. There he stood with his large pulsating cock. I needed him. I could feel the longing rolling over me like a wave. I stepped forward and dropped to my knees. Taking him in my mouth I wanted every inch. I sucked as hard as I could while moving backwards and forwards, I sucked harder. His legs almost buckled but he held himself up.

I played with my tongue and I could hear his breathing speeding up...standing up licking my lips I knew what I wanted. Pushing him to the floor he was laid on his back with this cock waiting for me. I climbed onto him, opening my legs and welcoming him in. I wanted him so bad. I had no idea fucking could be this amazing...I moved in a steady rythem at first but something came over me and I could no longer contain myself. I thrust as hard as I could but it wasn't enough.. I wanted more cock and I wanted it harder. Sensing what I needed he rolled over and was now on top of me...he thrust his manhood into my wet pussy as hard and as fast as he could...we rose with each other and I grabbed his hips to make sure he was giving me everything I deserved...everything I needed. He shoved his cock in me as hard and deep as he could go an I was thankful...suddenly I exploded from within like I had never done before and as I shuddered under him I felt him explode and his lips met mine as he let out the staggered breath of a man who had just emptied himself into a whore...

Suddenly, I realized this was mine...I could take him anytime I wanted and I would want to over and over. Seems the little cabin on the moors wasn't such a bad place to be after all!