Cabin Outing

Story Info
Wife agrees to weekend as a slave to a stranger.
3k words
3.79
105.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers

The woman across the table was on the younger side of middle aged, attractive, and at least partly asian in descent. Her figure was well shaped, with a bit of plump lushness that hinted at full bodied passion in everything she did. That figure was encased in a sheer black dress, stopping just short of mid-thigh. Her long, slim legs were highlighted by black stockings that ended in sexy laced heels that made one think of bondage whenever they were viewed. She was speaking.

"We've been trying to have a baby, but so far no luck. I've even been taking fertility treatments, but unfortunately, all that's done is make me hornier than ever. Danny here is useless. His little prick barely gets me off, and he certainly hasn't been able to get me pregnant. We're looking for a real man to do the job."

I couldn't quite believe she'd just said that with her husband sitting right next to her, but his silence told me not only was it true, it wasn't even the half of it. He was a meek looking man, tall but gangly, with womanlike hands and wrists like twigs. His handshake when we met was like holding a dead fish, limp and slightly moist. I had to wipe my hand after to rid myself of the sensation. I always found it funny that bitchy women would go after a "man" they could browbeat into submission, but then complain when he turned out to be nothing but a pansy and a wimp when they really needed him.

Myself, I am six feet tall, well muscled and big. I'm built like a lumberjack, with strength built from work and not spending time on machines at the gym. I have a natural presence that tends to dominate any room I'm in. At first impression women think I'm too domineering, but when they get the urge for a real man, I'm often who think of as their gold standard.

This little bitch was stuck up, bossy, and hotter than her little nerd of a husband had any business being with. The hangdog look on his face and his silence told me he was humiliated by this whole conversation, but unwilling to do anything to jeopardize his hot little wife leaving him.

"Ok" I said "Here's the deal. I've got kids, I know I'm fertile as a bull, and hung like one to boot. I'll get you pregnant, but I'm not going in for any artificial insemination. I'll knock you up the real way, put my load right in you. You'll spend the night at my place the three days you're most fertile, and do what I tell you. Your husband will drop you off, then leave and I'd better not see him again until the morning of the fourth day. You'll also bring me twenty grand in cash, which I'll hold on to during those three days. If you're going through fertility treatments, I know you've got the money."

"If you don't follow my every instruction during those three days, I'm keeping the cash. If you think you're going to get knocked up once and leave, I'm keeping the cash. If you do everything I tell you then at the end of the three days I'll give you the money back, minus a small fee for my services. You'll also sign a waiver of child support or any parental obligation on my part before we begin. Agreed?"

The look on her face told me she was a bit scared by my demands, and slow to answer. Probably she thought she was going to fuck me once or twice and get out of there with her new baby in her womb. The way she was squirming in her seat also told me she was turned on by the whole thing and was going to agree to everything I'd just said.

About three weeks later I could hear the crunch of tires on gravel as a car slowly pulled down the long driveway to my rural cabin. The road was rutted, snow worn to a slush by the tires of my truck as I'd gotten the cabin ready for our little tryst. Nearby pines, their branches heavy with snow screened the view of the main road almost a mile from my door. Their car stopped, and I opened the cabin door and waited. I pointed a thick, calloused finger at her in the passenger seat, then stabbed it back towards the cabin. I wanted her, I had no reason for her timid little husband to get out of the car.

She got out wearing exactly what I had told her in some follow up emails. The same shoes she wore the night we met, high heeled, open toed and laced up over the foot and around the ankle. She was wearing black tights again, this time thigh-highs with garters holding them up. The silky black baby doll negligee she was wearing stopped just short of the stocking tops, and her breasts were cupped beneath and thrust upwards, nipples only half covered and stiffly rigid in the below freezing air.

She wrapped her arms around her chest, trying to cover herself and stay warm at the same time. She took quick mincing steps towards the stairs, her feet sinking in the several inches of deeper snow that had built up. A gust of wind blew up, lifting her negligee and showing me she was wearing the sheer black thong I had told her to buy, and showing the rounded curve of her ass cheeks as she trotted up to door.

"God, it's FREEZING out here. Get out of the way and let me in. I'm gonna freeze in this stupid outfit you put me in." she complained.

I stood in front of her, silent for a few more seconds blocking the door. Another shiver shook her all over and a look of pleading came into her eyes. I slowly moved aside, and stared back at the car as she slipped past me, leaving her husband behind without a backwards glance. I stepped inside and very deliberately closed the heavy wooden door and set the locks.

She was standing in front of the fireplace, warming herself on the large fire I had built up earlier. The cabin was toasty warm, between the fireplace and the wood burning stove it was actually too warm for the heavy jeans, flannel shirt, and workboots I was in. In fact, the inside of the cabin was about eighty degrees, more than warm enough for bare skin, which in fact is what I had planned for most of the next few days.

"Do you have the money?" I asked?

"I do. It's in here." She said, as she pushed a small clutch purse she'd been holding in one hand towards me.

I opened it up, and inside was a cell phone, some make-up, and a thick stack of bills, which flipping through appeared to be all hundreds. I didn't bother counting it as I didn't care about the money. It was just leverage to me, just another way to get this bitch to do what I wanted. The cabin, the isolation, even the weather were also all working in my favor. I was going to live out my sickest fantasies on this bitch, and she was going to go along with it willingly or I was going to be twenty thousand dollars richer. I locked the whole thing up in a wall safe, then turned back to her.

"Come here. I've got something for you to drink that will help warm you up and relax you." I told her.

"I'm fine" she said, "I don't need anything to drink. And call me Jen, it's just us, we might as well be friendly while we're here."

She was trying to manipulate me like she did her pansy-ass husband. She was turning on the charm trying to get herself back in a position of power.

"You're right, it is just us. You're limp dick husband already pulled away and is probably to the main road by now. You're phone is in the safe, and there isn't any other phone in the cabin. There's over a foot of snow outside, the nearest neighbor is two and half miles away, and you're barely dressed. Now, I wasn't asking you if you'd like a drink, I was fucking telling you to get over here. MOVE!" At the last tone I could tell I'd startled her and the entirety of her situation finally dawned on her. Her husband wasn't due back for three more days, and he was too weak to do anything anyway. She had no way to leave or call for help. She was pretty sure I wasn't going to hurt her, but she couldn't stop me from doing anything to her for these next three days.

"oh-o-ok... I'm coming. What do you want?" she asked meekly.

"Better." I said, sounding a bit smug "You aren't dealing with your little boy husband any longer. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Don't question me, don't hesitate. Nothing that happens here will injure you or cause you any permanent harm. If you can get pregnant, I promise at the end of these three days you'll leave here pregnant. You'll also get the fucking of your life and by the end you'll not only enjoy it, you'll be begging me for it. Now drink this. It's straight whiskey, it'll warm you up and relax you enough to get settled into what's happening."

She took the glass I'd offered her, and looked at me over the rim as she sipped. She sputtered a little on the strong drink, but then swallowed the rest down in a quick gulp. She even held out her glass for more. Outstanding I thought, she's already resigned to what is going on and is getting ready for it. I refilled her glass and took a slug of my own, our twin smiles hidden by the amber liquid going down.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her hard into me. She let out a little gasp, and spilled the last little bit of whiskey in her glass. Threading my hand into her hair, I tilted her face up towards me as I leaned down and kissed her, forcing my tongue past her lips and holding her close against my cock. I slid my right hand down under her ass, then lifted her with one arm, still kissing her. She was kissing me back now, and wrapped her legs around my hips as I held her close. Her pussy was resting right on my cock, and I knew she could feel the hardness of it throbbing even through my jeans.

I carried her over to the back of the couch where I set her down, still locked in an embrace. She reached down and began fumbling with my belt, unbuckling it and loosening my pants as I pulled my shirt off. My pants hit the floor and my cock sprang free, eight inches long and thick, thicker than her forearm with the head like her little fist. She slipped her panties aside and tried to guide me inside her but I held back, the head just beginning to separate her pussy lips.

"Uh-uh, not yet. You'll get your fucking and your baby, but first we do things my way." I said as I pulled her over to the coffee table. "Get on your hands and knees on that table, and start sucking my cock."

It was the perfect height, on her hands and knees my dick was pointed straight at her face. I grabbed her head between both my hands and pulled her lips onto my dick. Her mouth quickly parted and I slipped inside, my dick sliding deep into her mouth before bottoming out at the back of her throat. She almost gagged then, but I pulled back quickly and she gasped for air. I plunged my cock back in her mouth, and her lips closed over it creating a tight seal and her tongue was soft and wet on the underside of my dick. I fucked her mouth for several more minutes, the wet sloppy sounds of her gagging on my dick the only noise above the crackling of the fire in the cabin.

"Enough of that. Don't move" I told her as I pulled out of her mouth.

Stepping out of my boots and pants entirely, I moved to the kitchen and got several items I'd had on the counter.

"Turn around, I want to see your ass."

She turned as I demanded, her tight, rounded ass facing my direction. The black stockings cased her legs beautifully, and the mesh thong did nothing to hide the wetness that was growing between her legs. She was looking back at me as I approached, a bottle of baby oil and several other items in my hands.

"Take off that top." I told her, and she complied, showing me for the first time her tits completely free of any clothing. She was kneeling now on the table, almost the same height as when she was standing. I came up from behind her and slipped my cock between her ass cheeks Dropping the items on the couch I reached around and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and pinching the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

She leaned back into me, a soft moan escaping her lips. With one hand she reached between her legs and pressed the head of my cock against the entrance to her sopping pussy. With the other she reached up and grasped her own tit, her hand holding mine as it pinched her nipple and squeezed her breast tightly, pulling it out and away from her body.

I began to move my hips slightly forward and back, her rocking in time opposite me. The head of my cock was rubbing over her wet slit, her hand still pressing it tightly as it rubbed over her clit. I could feel she was beginning to lose herself, getting ready to come. I wasn't ready for her to orgasm yet, so I pulled forward sharply on her nipples, causing her to fall back to her hands and knees. Picking up the baby oil, I poured a thin line on her ass crack, letting the oil run down to her little rosebud asshole and down to her pussy.

Retrieving some other items from the couch, I slipped a vibrating egg inside her pussy and turned it low. She gave a little jump as the vibrations hit her, then began pushing back as I slipped another egg into her tight little asshole. Both eggs humming along, I spread a good amount of lube on my own cock, and placed the head up against her ass as well.

"Wait no no no...not there don't please don't do that" she quickly pleaded as my intentions became clear.

"Shut up." I said as I quickly pushed the head of my cock past her resisting sphincter muscle. It popped through, her asshole quickly clamping down on the thinner shaft of my cock, and she made little whimpering noises as my hands held her hips still.

"Stop fighting, and go with it. Relax your muscles as I push in and out. Reach down and rub your clit and see if you can't come while I fuck you in the ass." I gave her this advice as I poured more oil over my dick, and began sliding it in and out. I was pushing the egg further inside her, the cord sending it's vibrating message deeper into her bowels in concert with the one in her pussy.

I could see her trying to relax as she did reach down to touch her own clit. She started rubbing it, and I only moved in her very slowly, letting her get used to the sensation of fullness she'd never experienced before.

"You can't get me pregnant if you come this way" she gasped, beginning to ride the pain of my cock in her ass and the pleasure of her hand rubbing her clit.

"Of course not" I told her. "but you don't deserve to be fucked like a woman yet. You've been acting like a man, treating your husband like a sissy boy. You need to learn your place and act like a woman before I'll fuck you in your pussy."

With that I plunged my hips forward, burying my cock deep in her ass. The force almost knocked her off knees but my hands on her hips pulled her back into me, burying my cock further. She gasped in pain and shock as I began thrusting into her ass more quickly. With a free hand I turned the vibrating eggs up to max, and she gasped again, this time with pleasure as the little bullet settled on her G-spot.

"Rub that clit! Pinch it, rub it!" I shouted at her as I pounded in and out of her ass

"Oh! Oh God... Nnnuh...God! I'm coming!" Her words came fast and hard as her hand blurred over her clit and her orgasm built. She started bucking, her head whipping back and forth, hair flying loose as her orgasm hit her full force.

I was close as well, but didn't want to let her finish without one more humiliation. Pushing her forward off of me I pulled my dick out, and dragged her head around by the hair. Holding her head tight I aimed my dick right at her face as I pumped my dick with my other hand, and shot several long, ropy strings of semen across her nose, eyes, lips and cheeks. When I was done I pulled her face to my cock and wiped my slimy dick off on her face, remains of lube, cum, and shit staining my dick.

"Suck it clean." I demanded as I popped my dick in her mouth. She was still too shocked and stunned to resist, and took my shit and cum covered dick in her mouth without protest. As soon as she realized what had happened she tried pull away but I still had a tight grip on her hair, and pulled her nose all the way into my pubes as my now shrinking erection filled her mouth to her throat.

I pulled out and let her fall back, gasping for air.

"Go get cleaned up." I said. "The weekend is just beginning."

DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers