Cabin Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all went quiet, the only sound being the rhythmic chorus of their dicks being stroked and the occasional spit from their mouths. After a while, Danny began to breathe harder.

"This is it, boys. I'm almost done," he groaned.

"Allow me," Sean said, grabbing Danny's cock with his other hand. Danny, surprised, let go and let his friend work him.

"Aw, fuck! Fuck, that feels good!" Danny said, biting his lip.

"Like that, big boy?" Sean asked, staring at Danny.

"Holy shit, yes. Oh, oh, keep going."

Sean leaned over and spat a big glob of his own spit onto Danny's head, then stroked faster. Danny began to buck his hips.

"Aw, fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm cumming!" he yelled.

It was only a few seconds later that a thick spurt of his man-spunk shot out of his dick and onto his chest. Another shot came out, followed by a slow seep of cum.

Both Christopher and Jeremy watched as the waves of pleasure washed over Danny. Sean moaned.

"That was hot, man. I'm almost there,"

"Here," Danny said. He scooped up as much cum as he could, moved Sean's hand out of the way and returned the favor.

Christopher shook his head. Jeremy was enraptured. Watching the white, creamy fluid mix with the slick spit on Sean's cock had to have been the most erotic thing either of them had ever seen. Sean must have though so, too.

"Shit, I'm going to cum! Ugh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" he yelled loudly. With a shout, he shot his entire load in one twitch of his dick. His cock throbbed in Danny's hand, whose face was now plastered with his friend's chunky fluid.

Calming down, Sean looked at Danny and smiled. "You've got something on your face, fag,"

"Get it off for me, would you?" he whispered.

Sean held back for a second, breathing hard. He then gave in and licked the side of Danny's face. He lapped up his own cum off of his friend, lavishing at the prickly feel of the day's old stubble against his tongue. They soon began to make out, swapping cum and spit through their mouths.

"Fuck," Jeremy said, watching the two wrap their muscled arms around each other.

"Jerk me off, would you?" Christopher asked, turning to Jeremy.

Jeremy nodded, moving in closer. "You do me."

They both switched off, Christopher stroking Jeremy's dick and vice-versa. They watched their friends French kiss each other, cum slipping between their lips and smearing onto their taut pecs.

"Oh, I'm going to cum," Christopher said.

"Me, too. Oh, God," Jeremy moaned. He felt the intensity rise as both he and Christopher stroked each other furiously.

Christopher came first, with around four short spurts onto his abs. Halfway through, Jeremy came. He felt wave after wave of pleasure erupt from his cock, shooting straight up in the air and dribble down his balls. Danny and Sean paused kissing each other to watch.

As the intensity died down, Jeremy leaned over and licked the cum off of Christopher's chiseled abs. He didn't know why he did it. The act just seemed right.

Christopher's cum was salty and warm. It made a unique coating along Jeremy's tongue. Knowing what was next, Christopher grabbed Jeremy by the head and kissed him.

Their tongues fought each other, one trying to playfully pin the other one down. Jeremy was soon on top of Christopher, just as Danny was with Sean. Soon the sounds of their sloppy kisses were the only noises in the living room.

One by one, each fell asleep on the couch. The waning moonlight illuminated their ripped, naked bodies as they slept. The night was soon over. A night that none of them would forget.

12