Cabin Snow In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris looked across the table at Aaron. "So you don't like my breasts, honey? Am I too ugly?"

Langdon was really laughing now, he was getting a kick out of the whole situation. "She's got you pinned Aaron."

Aaron took a moment. He almost apologized and just said they're nice. But his balls were aching. He thought of the leopard and how its fearless gaze, then replied "they're beautiful tits. If I was a Mom though, I wouldn't take them out and tease my horny sons."

Ethan elbowed Langdon. "I think I started a showdown."

"Is that what I'm doing, teasing you?"

"You said it yourself, you're not ugly. What do you think showing your tits in a lacey bra is? Helping take our minds off sex?"

She gave him a look, raising her eyebrows in reply. "Well, I wouldn't want to be a terrible mother." She reached behind her back. When her hands came back into view, her bra slid down and fell into her lap. "Better?" She reached for her wine and sipped with a grin.

All three pairs of eyes were fixed on her bare breasts. They were beautiful in their roundness and perk and her big, dark areolas. She put her wine down and decided to be playful. She took her tits into her hands and kneaded them. Each time she let a breast fall from her grip, it bounced firmly back to place. Everyone of the boys penis' were hard as rock. They all wanted her tits.

"Anything else I can do to be a good Mom and not a tease, Aaron?"

Something in him had switched on. "Yeah, stand up, turn around, and pull down your pants."

She paused for a moment, maybe surprised by his forthrightness. Then she stood, turned, tucked her thumbs beneath her waistband, and pushed her pants over her bubble butt and down to her knees. Her tiny thong hid almost nothing. She stood back up and looked over her shoulder at them.

"What do you boys think?" There was silence in their long moment of admiration. She was, by any measurement, the very definition of feminant and beautiful. "Is it too weird to see your Mom naked?"

Ethan shook his head, "no, not weird. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen." Langdon sat in disbelief, drool pooling in his mouth and he hand had found its way to holding his hard cock through his pants.

"So what do we do know? Do you want me to model for you and then you can go jerk off?"

Aaron pushed his pants to his thighs and his nine inches sprang free. "Why don't you come over here?"

12