Cabin Surprise!

Story Info
Friends from the internet meet again.
1.8k words
4.05
23.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nystar
Nystar
1 Followers

"Are you sure he said here?" she mumbled to herself. It was a beautiful summer day, with a damp breeze blowing in from lake Michigan. She wasn't even sure why she was doing this. She was usually so cautious and hardly ever daring. Yet here she was responding to anonymous emails she had been receiving. She just couldn't resist their requests. Finally she was to meet this secret admirer. She walked into the main officer of the cabin complex and asked for the key to cabin five. She supplied her name and he seemed to have been waiting for her to arrive and handed her a key. She walked out and headed toward the cabin. It was off by itself nestled in a copse of trees. Out the back, there was a small community beach, but off through the patch of trees there was a secluded, rarely visited beach. She opened the door expecting the smell of pine cleaner she had encountered the last time she had been here, instead she was met by the smell of jasmine. She felt absolutely giddy. She searched the cabin for any sign of this mystery person. There was not a trace in any of the three bedrooms. She brought in her backs and unpacked her things. She wasn't sure how long she was going to have to wait but the longer she waited the more excited she got. Finally she had gotten her self so worked up she couldn't stand it any longer. She sat down on the couch, unbuttoned her shorts and slipped her had inside without bothering closing the shades. As her finger ground her clit she moaned, little did she know her host could hear her.

He knew she had arrived but wanted to observe her before he revealed himself. He watched her get settled in then she sat on the couch. He had planned to go around to the front door and come in when her moan pierced the air. He stopped dead in his tracks. Could she be doing that? He walked back around to the porch and the sight took his breath away. There she was sitting on the couch, her head back, eyes closed, legs spread wide with a hand in her shorts. His member stirred, hardening to create a tent in his shorts. He watched as a flush came over her, he heard her ragged breathing. He saw her tense up and a great shudder ran thru her. He knew she had cum and would soon open her eyes and did not want to be caught ogling on the porch, so he went back out and around to the front door. He waited til he could hear her moving around then opened the door and stepped into the cabin. A cup fell to the floor.

When she had calmed down after her climax, she headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She had just filled the cup when he stepped in the door. The cup fell from her grasp. She thought she was going to faint. She couldn't believe it was he. All she could see were his eyes. His gaze riveted her. She was powerless to it. She felt as though he could see into her soul.

They stood there for several minutes. Their eyes locked into a more passionate embrace than flesh could ever know. Neither moving, barely breathing, neither one caring about the water that covered their legs and the floor. Each searching the other, wondering how this moment would end when both were powerless to break the spell.

He was the first to move, walking toward her, embracing her. His eyes did not leave hears until it was impossible to keep eye contact. The embrace was almost as hard for him to break. His eyes wandered down her body. She hadn't changed much. Her hair was shorter and brown but that was the only difference.

When he embraced her, she could feel his hard cock against her abdomen. She smiled at that and looked him over. He didn't look too much different with the only exception being his facial hair. She ran her hand up his arm, lightly dragging her fingertips. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to her lips. Their lips touched lightly and she ran her tongue along his. She pulled back and his gaze took her in again. She couldn't believe he had set all of this up and in the same cabin she had stayed in four summers previous. She led him over to the couch and pushed him down onto. She briefly left him to go to the bathroom and retrieve a towel and tossed it on the kitchen floor. She also brought out one other item which she hid in the couch cushions as she straddled his legs. She moved her pelvis against his, feeling his hardness grind again her clit. Next she knew she was on her back on the couch.

He had enjoyed having him mount him even if they were fully clothed, but after the show she had given him he couldn't take much more. He lifted her off placing her on the couch next to him. He unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off with only her white satin panties to cover her mound. He lifted her shirt off, revealing her matching satin bra. He laid over her passionately kissing her. His tongue dancing with hers. He trailed tiny kisses down her neck pausing at the crook of her shoulder and neck, gently biting her, then kissing down to her chest. He nipped at her satin-covered nipples and continued down to her panty line. He moved down to her feet kissing his way back up her left to the thigh, then up her other leg. he removed her panties and tossed them across the room. He looked at her cunt, a memory of the last time he saw her flashes through his mind. Her intoxicating aroma and her sweet taste. He was about to pleasure her again. He licked along the inside of her lips and heard her moan. He licked her hole and pushed his tongue deep into her.

She moaned as he finally licked her lips. She groaned when his tongue probed her pussy. When he moved to her clit, she yelped in pleasure. When he plunged two fingers into her dripping hole, she couldn't contain herself. She let out a primal moan and convulsed around his fingers.

He felt her tense when he pushed his fingers in. Quickly, he removed them and replaced them with his tongue, catching all her juices that he could. He moved up her body and kissed her deeply. He was a little surprised and hurt when she pushed him away. Soon he realized her intent.

She stood up when he had sat back on the couch. She walked over to the table and pulled out one of the chairs. A boom box sat on the chair which she turned on hoping it would help conceal their utterances of passion. As she slunk back over to him, hips swaying with the music, she removed her bra and helped him out of his clothing. Again she mounted him, this time his hard cock bare and throbbing against her ready pussy. She sat there for a moment swaying her hips with the music. Finally she asked, "Do you want me, honey? Do you want to feel my pulsing wet cunt around your throbbing cock?" He moaned at her words, not knowing if he could trust his voice. She would not take a moan for an answer. "Do you want to fuck my pussy?" she said forcefully, as she pressed her pelvis harder against his member.

"Yes, oh god yes!" he whispered, now aching to feel her.

She lifted up and guided his cock into her cunt. Slowly she moved onto his cock, both moaning as his head entered, until he was as deep as possible. She stayed there a moment enjoying the fullness then began pumping a slowly up and down his shaft.

"Mmm," she moaned as he began to thrust and match her pace. He started urging her to move faster. She relented to his guidance. He knew it wouldn't be long. He was on the verge, fighting a losing battle to contain himself. He felt her body tense and he could no longer control himself. He let out a tremendous moan as his seed poured into her sopping cunt.

It was all she could do to move back and forth while he thrust deeply into her. She wanted to stay off her climax. She wanted to enjoy his cock in her longer but when she felt him twitch. It sent her over the edge. She tensed and a shudder rand through her body.

"Oh . . . My . . . GOD!" she panted as she came for the third time that day, her voice mixing with his moans. She lifted off of him and sat beside him on the couch. When their breathing returned to normal she got up and pulled him off the couch. She pressed her ass up against him as she made him dance with her. She could feel his member stirring again. As a slower song came on, she turned and faced him, pressing her chest hard into his and they kissed. Her tongue entering his mouth, massaging his tongue. He matched her movements as the glided over the floor. When the song ended, she broke their kiss.

She smiled, "So what would you like to do now, baby?"

A big grin came over his face as he grabbed her ass and pushed her pelvis hard against him. "Oh Sweety, I want that ass!"

"MMM," she groaned, “I had hoped you were going to say that.” She moved to the couch and took out the item she put between the cushions. It was a tube of lubricant.

He had thought of this moment many times, hoping one day he would have the opportunity to fuck her ass. He knew she was a bit scared. He guided her over to the table and had her bend over it. He spread the lube on his cock and then using a finger onto her virginal hole. He placed his dick at her hole and began to push. They both moaned, her in a mix of pain and pleasure, when his head finally slipped in. He held there for a few moments letting her adjust to the intrusion, then slowly he moved further in until his balls were resting on her pussy. Her ass felt so tight he could have cum right then. He let her adjust to the fullness then slowly began a steady pace. Now both their moans were all pleasure. As he kept increasing his pace she panted, "Oh Josh oh! Oh!" and as she tensed, "yes, oh Josh YES!"

As her walls tensed even tighter around his cock, he moaned and shot rope after rope into her hot ass. Slowly he backed out and they sat down on the couch where they fell asleep in each others arms.

Nystar
Nystar
1 Followers