Cabo Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens in Mexico...
1.3k words
3.86
38.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, after our last water volleyball game I lingered with the girls in the hot tub again. They asked where we were going that night and I told them we were probably going to just play it by ear. There was a famous night spot in Cabo we hadn't been to yet, and I told them we would probably end up there eventually. I excused myself and went up to shower and get ready for dinner.

The mood in the condo was a little more subdued than usual. I guess it was our last night and we had been partying all week so a little letdown was natural. We were all starting to think about going back to home, work, and families. It was a bit sad really, but the truth was that neither our livers nor our wallets could handle another week like this for a while. On top of that was the fact that we had been surrounded by top-notch women all week and the look but do not touch mantra was beginning to wear thin. The sexual tension was palpable. I too was looking forward to getting home for some much needed release with my wife.

We found another great restaurant and dined on fresh seafood. Usually after dinner we were ready to hit the bars, but tonight everyone was tired. I could tell that we were going to have a quiet night, or so I thought!

We lingered on the main street and did some window shopping. We walked by the fishing boats and lamented the fact that we didn't have another day to try and catch a marlin. We were just sort of wandering aimlessly when we came upon the famous nightspot. It was Thursday about 9 pm and by all accounts the crowd was a little bit light.

Just as we were wondering if we should stay or go, we saw our three volleyball friends walk in. A thrill went through me as I saw them walk in. I really enjoyed their company. They were smart, funny, and safe. Safe in that they were married and platonic fun was still good fun.

But what really got my attention was Kara. She was a vision. We had only seen them in the pool. We had only seen them in their semi-conservative bathing suits, but tonight they were dressed up, made up and definitely hotter than ever.

Kara had make the biggest transformation. She was wearing a blue spaghetti strap dress that was just right. It was a silky dress that showed her feminine form without being so tight it was trashy. She was obviously one of those rare women who knew how to dress to impress. She was dressed sexily but in a conservative way. Her hair was down and she was wearing just a bit of makeup. She was divine.

All of a sudden our evening had gotten the jump start it needed. The girls made it obvious that they wanted to have some fun and we weren't going to let them down. We found a table and promptly ordered a couple of buckets of beer and some tequila shots.

After a couple of drinks, a band took the stage and started playing some great rock and roll. They played some new stuff and some old stuff. It was the perfect mix. In between sets the DJ would play newer dance stuff. I was dancing practically non-stop. I was having a great time trading off dancing with all three of them. At one point, Tina took my shirt off and threw it across the dance floor. There I was, dancing in only my shorts and flip flops. I felt someone's hands on my back and turned around surprised to see it was Kara. My shirt was returned to me by the bouncer who said if I didn't put it on I'd have to leave. I promptly re-robed.

I headed back to our table and took a look around the bar. The whole place was crazy! People dancing on tables and chairs. Some girls in mini skirts were dancing on the bar, and they didn't care that you could look up and ogle their underwear choice. The whole place was crazy! It felt like the floor was rocking.

I was at the table getting another beer when Kara came up behind me and clumsily put her hand around my waist into my front pocket. I knew my friends didn't see this as it was coming under the table. I tried to act cool as I gently removed her hand. She had gotten a pretty good feel of my package. As I turned towards her she just non-chalantly looked away, licked her lips and grabbed another beer herself.

All I could think was; wow, did that really just happen? Just then the waitress arrived with a fresh tray of tequila shots. I licked my hand, added some salt and prepared to down my shot. Kara promptly grabbed my hand sucked off the salt and did her shot. I looked at her dumbfounded. Before I could say anything, she had offered her wrist and a salt shaker. I figured what the hell, you only live once. I gave her wrist a good lick, added some salt, sucked it off and did my shot as well. Smoothest shot of tequila I'd ever had. Kara grabbed my hand and led me back to the dance floor.

This time our dancing was a little more intimate. She was close and had her hands under my shirt and was scratching my back. I didn't know how to react at first. I kept looking back at my friends, but they weren't paying us any attention at all-thank God. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her waist. I could feel her panties through her silky dress. She was obviously wearing one of those thongs that was so minimal it was really just held in place by small elastic rolls a little thicker than a rubber band. I found myself gently fingering them and at one point I gently snapped one just to get her reaction. She had no reaction at all except to continue stroking my back as we danced. Now I was worried.

Next she reached into her purse and produced two pieces of gum. She popped one in her mouth and one in mine. I chewed as I danced and as I turned to face her, she put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up and planted a wet kiss on me. Impossible to refuse I kissed back. I heard some noise and looked up to see my friends giving me the penalty flag. Kara had her hands in my pants and was finding that her kiss was having the desired effect on my member. I decided that I needed to get off the dance floor and back to the table. It had been fun so far, but we were getting close to a line that I didn't intend to cross.

We got back to the table and before I could catch my breath, she had licked my neck and showered it with salt. I did the same and we did a simultaneous body shot. Now it had gone too far and I knew it. In a desperate attempt to pull myself from the inevitable, I made my way to the bathroom.

I did my business, looked in the mirror and tried to form a game plan. I decided that there would be no more dancing and it was time to gather in the safety of numbers at the table with my friends. When I exited the bathroom Kara was standing outside with a bottle of water. Finally, some sense had taken over her. She said she was done dancing and wanted to go back to the condo but her friends weren't ready to go yet. She asked if I would walk her home.

I knew a couple of things at this point; I was drunk, She was drunk, A little fresh air wouldn't hurt, and I didn't need any more alcohol. We left together.