Cacus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niwa
Niwa
5 Followers

Already having the Mithril armor on which made him nigh invincible he put the amulet on Naucrate's neck. The rest of the day was spent moving their things inside, and sorting through the library. When evening came they went to the big bedroom and took a bath, each making sure the other was fully cleaned. Once both were clean Cacus went to the bed while Naucrate went to fetch two towels from the closet.

"Do you remember the conversation we had two nights ago?"

"Do you mean the one where you said you didn't want to take my virginity?"

"Yes...but I do tonight."

"I understand...But, must you?"

"No I don't have to, but I want to, and you are my slave. Do I have to fight you for it?"

"No, of course not. I shall submit."

"Good girl!"

After they both dried themselves and partially each other off Naucrate lay down on the bed.

"Lay on your back." he said to her.

She rolled over, so that she was on the centre of the large bed. He also climbed on the bed. He bent over her and gently licked the cleft between her tits and after sucking on her nipples for awhile, slowly moved his way down paying extra attention to her bellybutton. And when he eventually touched her crotch she slightly jumped but then spread her legs as wide as she could.

He moved his head between her legs and very tenderly kissed her pussy. At the same time he moved his body over her so that his dick was just over her mouth. After a few moments he began to feel a reluctant lick on the top. Slowly though she seamed to get more into it and soon she was licking and sucking on the head. He returned the favor licking and nibbling at her pussy lips and clit till he began to taste her sweet juices.

With two of his fingers he then spread her pussy as wide as it would go and started licking with long strokes, each starting at her clit and ending almost as her asshole. Adding to her pleasure he slowly slid in a finger which made her yelp, he stopped there for a moment only to have her move around his finger. He then backed off and knelt in of her. Pulling her legs up, his dick was almost touching her pussy.

She grabbed his dick and placed it against her pussy lips. Slowly he slid in, stopping when he felt her hymen. There was slight resistance and he could see her face tense up as he broke her hymen. Then he stopped, waiting for the look of pain to dissipate from her face, and giving her some time to adjust. Then he slowly began to slide in further, till his balls hit her asshole. He waited a while there, wanting to save the feeling of her pussy on his cock.

Then he reversed direction and very slowly pulled out adding to his now growing pleasure. He stopped just short of slipping out and then began to push back in. Cacus picked up his pace. While sliding in and out of her he moved over and began to suck on her nipples. When he could feel himself swelling inside of her, he knew he was on the verge of bursting.

Naucrate now began bucking her hips up, grinding against him with each thrust. Her entire body was moving with him, he could feel her breasts rubbing against his chest, her legs gripping him tightly. He held on until the last minute, when the squeezing and pulsing of her vagina overcame his control.

"I am coming!" he screamed as he slammed into her one more time, burying himself up to the hilt.

The sensation of his cum hitting the back wall of her pussy sent her over the edge too. She came so hard that some of their combined cum slid past his cock and out her pussy onto the sheets of the bed. He then fell forward and after kissing her deeply for a while they happy and satisfied slid into a deep slumber.

Niwa
Niwa
5 Followers
12