Cadences: Cadence's Sheets (Second Cadence)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaviYazar
MaviYazar
72 Followers

I'm just going to come out and ask him,"what does this mean for us?"

"It means that I want you. I absolutely hated seeing you with another man. And god knows you'll find one soon enough, so if I get to have you while I still can, while you still want me, then to hell with the consequences. I want to be with you. We'll take it as slow or as fast as you want. You set the pace, I'll settle for anything, I just want to be with you. But only if you want to-" he says, but I don't let him finish. I grab his face in my hands pull his head to mine. I kiss him.

It takes him only a second to process what's happening but then he grabs my face in his hands and deepens the kiss, parting my lips with his own and coaxing my tongue with his. He tastes like mint and something sweet, something that is purely him. I moan when he lowers one of his hands to the small of my back and presses me closer to him, and then his hand goes lower, cupping my ass.

I want him so badly my body starts to tremble with the need for him. I don't think twice before I stop the kiss long enough to remove my shirt and throw it on the floor. His eyes dart down to my chest and darken when he sees I'm not wearing a bra. "You're so beautiful" he whispers. His hand seems to have a mind of its own as it reaches out to flick my peaked nipple. His mouth follows suits, coming down to my nipple and sucking on it deeply. I moan, chills erupting all over my skin.

"Drew, I need you" I pant out.

He looks up at me, "Are you sure about this?" He asks, knowing exactly what I mean.

"Yes!" I say with as much conviction as I can muster.

He smiles and starts kissing his way down my stomach. He lowers my sweatpants down slowly, his body moving down with his hands in a way that I can feel his breath on my hip, over my thighs and calves and then down to my feet. He untangles my legs from the sweats and throws them somewhere behind him. Then he grabs my calf and drops a kiss to the side of it, making his way up by kissing the inside of my leg, until I feel his warm breath through panties. We're both panting loudly, but he's not moving, as if he wants to do so many things with me but he's not sure where to start.

I make the decision for him, "Not now Drew, I'm too far gone. I want you in me."

He looks up at me with lusty eyes, his mouth quirked in a mischievous smile.

"Yes ma'am" he says, and then he surprises me by climbing up my body and kissing me silly. I laugh into his mouth and he grins. But then his smile vanishes and he lowers his head to my shoulder and groans.

I panic, "What? What is it?" I ask.

"I don't have a condom," he blurts out, his words muffled on my shoulder. I laugh with relief.

"That's alright, I have a few" I say. His head pops up so fast it almost knocks into mine. He stares at me with raised eyebrows.

I roll my eyes, "I got them in my sex-ed class, they're in my nightstand, top drawer."

His shoulders sag with relief, "Oh thank god, I thought I had to add another person to my list of people-I'd-like-to-kill" he jokes, making me laugh again. He reaches over me to my nightstand and rummages around in my drawer until he finds a condom, then he closes it and settles back down on top of me. He examines the little square packet in his hand, and then the corner of his mouth quirks up in amusement, "you got large sized condoms?" He asks.

My face heats up and I resist the urge to cover it. "I'm ambitious?" It comes out a little more like a question than a statement. A throaty, surprised laugh escapes him and I smile at the sound of it. His face softens. He reaches up and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"God, I'm crazy about you." he says quietly.

My heart melts at his words and I go to tell him that I'm crazy about him too, but then I decide I should show him instead, so I grab his face and lower it down to mine. We kiss until both our lips turn red. And then I lift his shirt up as he helps me take it off. We only separate for those few seconds before our mouths find each other again. I run my hands down his chest, making him groan. I reach his zipper and pull it down. He gets up off the bed and takes his pants and boxers off, his erection springing out. His cock is hard and bigger than I remember, I almost whimper at the sight of it. I can't seem to take my eyes off it, and when he realizes that, he smiles.

"Lay back, sweetheart" he says, his eyes roaming over my body hungrily. I obey, leaning back until my back hits the pillows. He puts his knee at the foot of the bed and reaches for the condom he left on it. I decide to make him hurry the process of putting the condom on by reaching down and touching myself. He growls at me, his eyes darkening to a deep blue, "You little minx, if you don't stop it this is going to be really embarrassing for me."

I smile mischievously, "Well, you better hurry then."

He puts the condom on in record time and then climbs up again as if he can't get here fast enough. His kiss though, is unhurried. It's sweet and sensual, as if he's promising me he's going to take care of me. "I'm going to thrust in once fast and then I'll let you adjust to me, okay? Take as long as you need" he tells me quietly.

I nod and squeeze my eyes shut, grabbing him by the shoulders to brace myself.

"No, Cady. Open your eyes sweetheart. I want you to look at me the first time I'm inside you. I want you to see what you do to me." He whispers hoarsely. My eyes immediately open and I nod again, feeling like the luckiest person on earth because I know I couldn't have found a better man to do this with.

I slide my hands from his shoulders to the back of his head and neck, pulling his head to mine. He brushes his lips against mine. He runs his tongue between my lips and I swear I can feel myself creaming. He then presses our lips together gently and then he lifts his head. The moment I open my eyes again and our gazes lock, he thrusts inside me. I whimper a little, pain shooting up my spine, spreading through my body. The feel of him inside me is foreign and weird. I can't really describe it as anything other than feeling full and complete. Like a piece of me has been missing and I only just found it. With him.

"Cadence" he moans. Bracing a hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. "You feel incredible, better than I imagined"

He hasn't moved an inch yet, still waiting for me to let him move. I can tell he wants to though, he wants it so badly that his neck muscles are tightening, his jaw throbbing. I start to relax my muscles, letting my body adjust to the feel of him inside me. The pain recedes to a dull ache and my arousal kicks up when he reaches down with the hand that was on my hip and circles my clit with the pad of his thumb. I let out a low moan.

"I'm ready." I say. He simply nods then lowers his head and kisses my lips. As soon as our lips meet I feel his body arch up slightly, then down. He thrusts up again and again, each time harder and less tentative than the last, as if he's testing how much I can handle. I like it better with each thrust.

He places a few kisses on my neck, making his way down to my collarbone, until his mouth latches onto my left nipple. "Oh god, yes" I moan. I feel his mouth curving into a smile and then he flicks his tongue against my nipple. I take his head in my hands and pull it down, a silent plea for him to suck harder. He growls and immediately obeys, sucking my breast into his mouth and thrusting deep inside me. "Fuck, Fuck."

He slows his pace a little, as if afraid he's going to hurt me if he goes on like this. Lifting his head, he kisses his way to my other breast and sucks it into his mouth, doing the same thing he did to the other one until both my breasts are red and erect. "Fuck, I've wanted to do that to you for so long," he rasps out, "they're so pink and sexy" he mumbles, making me giggle.

He looks up as at me in surprise, as if he doesn't realize he just said that out loud. "You like that?" he asks with a smirk. I nod vigorously making him laugh.

"Good" he says, and then he climbs back up to me and kisses me on the lips, so softly, that I feel it all the way down to my curling toes. But it leaves me wanting more. This whole soft and sweet thing feels too much like teasing. I don't want him to be afraid of hurting me, I'd gladly endure the pain if it means I'll get all of him. I want to feel everything I know he's dying to give me.

I decide to encourage him by circling my arms around his back, flattening my fingers against it and digging my nails in. I urge him up, wanting him to thrust harder, move faster, deeper inside me. Anything that would satisfy this unending state of arousal I have when I'm around him, the need to be with him physically, to watch him come and know that I made him do it. The feeling of knowing that he's mine in every way that matters.

He groans into my mouth and lifts his head to look at me. "If you keep touching me like that, this is not going to be slow and sweet like it should be, because I'm going to fuck you. Hard. Which is something I plan on doing many times in the really near future, but seeing as how this is your first time I'm trying to take it slow, because you deserve that," he rasps against my mouth.

For some reason, his words turn me on even more. My pussy clenches around him and his cock twitches in turn, he growls at me. But he's still unmoving, waiting for me to give him an answer to an unspoken question. I nod at him, digging my fingers harder into his back. I'm barely able to utter a word.

"No Cadence. Tell me. What do you want?" He demands.

I whimper, "Fuck me"

"What did you say?" he asks, though he clearly heard me.

"Fuck me" I say firmly.

"Louder" he says.

"FUCK-" he doesn't let me finish before he thrusts so deep inside me that he bottoms out. I clutch my bed sheet and can't help the scream that tears out of me. It hurts, but in the best way possible.

"Fuck yesss" he hisses. His pace is fast and unforgiving, he clutches onto my body like it's a lifeline. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and moans loudly. I whimper from how good it feels, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Dreeeew, Fuck, Drew. It Feels so good" I moan.

"Yes baby, it fucking does." He groans, his voice muffled against my neck. He bites onto it hard enough that I know I'll have a bruise in the morning. I cry out from the shocking pleasure that courses through me.

"I'm so close, Drew" I mumble. I grab onto his ass, not really caring how much it hurts him when I dig my fingers in and pull him deeper inside me. An animalistic sound rips out of him and it gives me the impression that he quite likes what I'm doing.

"Holy fuck sweetheart, Yes!" He yells out, and I fucking lose it. My pussy clenches and my whole body starts to buck under him. I hear his name being called out and it takes me a moment to realize that I'm the one yelling it. The orgasm lasts for longer than I'm used to and he holds me tightly through it. "Yes, baby come for me. Your cunt is squeezing me so tightly. You feel so good, Cady. God, you feel so good" he mumbles.

My body shakes with the aftershocks of my orgasm and I open my mouth a few times before I can utter a word. "You didn't come, why didn't you come?" I ask quietly, still panting.

He lifts his head a little and looks down at me. His hair is matted to his face, his eyes dark with lust. He gives me a mischievous smirk, "I wanted to feel you come on my cock first." He says unabashedly. I blush at his bluntness and that makes him laugh.

"You just came screaming my name at the top of your lungs, don't get all shy on me now." He teases. I decide to do a little teasing of my own and shove him off me playfully.

"On your back, mister." I order him, "let's see how shy I really am."

His eyes darken again as he narrows them, but obeys nonetheless. He leans his back against the headboard and waits for me to make my move. I don't give myself a chance to hesitate before I straddle him and put both of my hands on his shoulders.

I lean down until my mouth is at his ear. "Guide your cock to my entrance. Don't push in" I order.

I hear his breath hitch in his throat and I can't help but smile at the effect I have on him, this big strong man who's rarely affected by anything or anyone around him.

I feel him shift under me and when his tip touches my entrance he hisses as I shudder. Again, I don't think about it too much as I lower myself down on him, my cunt stretching once again to accommodate his girth and length. "Jesus Christ, Cady," he moans.

I wince at the pain that courses through me again, it hurts less this time though. I push up and then impale myself down on him. "Holy FUCK!" He groans.

I do it again and again, moving up and down as fast as I can. It feels really good, and his moans are urging me on like nothing else.

"Yes baby, ride me," he pants out, "ride my cock, make me come."

I moan as my pussy clenches around him. His words turning me on even more. "Now Drew. Come for me now." I whisper at his ear.

He moans onto my neck and then shudders as if he was waiting for me to give him permission. And then he roars. An orgasm creeps up on me and I cry out again. We're coming. We're both coming so hard. Our bodies shudder against each other. The room is a medley of moans and groans. And it's better than any symphony I could ever dance to.

To be continued...

MaviYazar
MaviYazar
72 Followers