Caden's California Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I startled Charlotte by suddenly pulling away and getting to my feet, leaving her alone on the bed.

"What?" Charlotte stared at me, confused and even frightened by the abrupt movement.

"Wait," I responded calmly.

I fixed my attention on Leslie, who was also staring at me in surprise. She had stopped dancing, one of her hands was buried inside her panties and the other was pressed to her breast.

She withdrew her hand from her slit as if she'd been burnt. Her eyes darted between my engorged cock and my face as I approached her. She looked nervous.

"Relax," I smiled and placed my hands on her shoulders. She took a deep breath and I allowed my hands to gently slide down her arms. I leaned in close and kissed her forehead.

Leslie stood submissively, as my hands reached her wrists. I slid them around her back and took hold of the hem of her nightgown. Leslie wordlessly agreed to the next step by raising her arms so that I could pull the garment up her small lithe body and over her head.

I tossed it to the floor and took a step back to admire Leslie's naked form. Her breasts were small, but had a fantastic shape. Her pale skin was flawless and there wasn't a sign of fat on her body. Her abs were smooth and her hips flared sensually. She looked perfectly proportioned.

She regained her composure and the Leslie I knew returned. She fixed me with a fiery gaze.

"Like what you see?" Leslie challenged playfully.

She hooked her thumbs into her panties and made a show of pulling them down her thighs. Leslie's years of training as a professional dancer made her very flexible -- her well toned legs remained straight as she bent at the waist until the boy shorts were in a pool at her feet.

She straightened with the grace of a woman who had been a dancer all of her life, and revealed her swollen lips. Leslie had a very small landing strip which guided the eyes down to her small slit. She was an absolute wet dream. An Asian fantasy girl incarnate.

I managed to tear my eyes away from her cunt to meet Leslie's gaze. She grinned knowingly, licked her lips and then turned her attention to my dick. I moved closer so that we could touch again.

Without hesitation she reached for my shaft and grasped it in her small hands. Leslie raised her eyes to meet mine and leaned in to kiss my lips as she gently began to stroke my cock.

A low moan caught the attention of both of us and we turned to look at the bed. Charlotte was propped up against the pillows, her eyes closed except for tiny slits. Her sundress was hiked up past her waste, her legs spread obscenely, bent at the knees; she had two fingers buried deep in her hairless cunt.

Her juices dripped from her slit coating her mound in a slick sheen that glowed and flickered in the soft light of the candles.

Leslie released my cock with a squeeze and crawled onto the bed, her hips swaying seductively as she moved her naked body quickly to cover Charlotte's splayed form. The girls pressed together and locked lips in one of the most erotic kisses I've ever seen.

I was given a fantastic view of both girls' pussies pressed together and my cock throbbed in response. The contrast between Charlotte's tanned skin and Leslie's pale complexion added an even more exotic element.

Leslie slowly pulled away, biting the blonde's lower lip as she retreated. Charlotte panted with need as Leslie reached lower, gathering the sundress in her hands and pulling it over Charlotte's head.

Once freed from the small dress Charlotte rolled Leslie onto her back and climbed atop her. They kissed again before Charlotte began slowly dragging her breasts down the Korean girl's body. Leslie spread her legs in anticipation and combed her fingers through Charlotte's dirty blonde hair.

Charlotte trekked lower, circling Leslie's taut nipples with her tongue and kissing the curvature of her breasts. She stopped only momentarily to gently tease her belly button before arching her back and dragging her tongue past Leslie's mons.

Charlotte gently licked the moisture from Leslie's lips causing her to shiver and press Charlotte's face deeper into her slit. Charlotte dove lower, pressing her tongue inside Leslie's sopping hole and then slowly dragging her tongue up her gash until it found Leslie's clit. Leslie jerked and moaned as the blonde's tongue made contact with her sensitive bud.

Charlotte paused and turned to find me standing at the foot of the bed. My gaze captured by the performance in front of me.

"Fuck me, Caden." Charlotte's eyes were full of lust, she stared at me for a moment before turning back to her girlfriends cunt. Leslie's moans started again almost instantly as Charlotte attacked her clit with her tongue.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I climbed onto the now crowded bed and moved up to join the girls. Leslie was lost in lust, her chest rose and fell with each gasp teased from her by Charlotte's expert tongue.

My cock was the hardest I think it's ever been. It throbbed almost painfully with anticipation. I tapped Charlotte's calves, softly guiding her into position. She complied spreading her legs further and raising her ass obscenely to give me better access.

I held my cock in my hand and slowly guided it to her drooling entrance. Charlotte paused her assault on Leslie's slit when she felt the head of my cock push against her tight hole.

Then, overcome with lust, I took her. Hard. I drove my cock into her tight hole. Charlotte moaned into Leslie's cunt causing the Asian girl to shudder with pleasure.

I began to withdraw my dick until only the head of my cock was inside Charlotte's tight hole. Then, I drove it back in. Charlotte grunted and I pulled it back out slowly again. Her pussy lips clung to my shaft as it filled her hole.

Charlotte's tongue worked overtime on Leslie's clit alternating between slow circles, and fast stimulation. Leslie reached her breaking point and began to bucker her hips against Charlotte's drenched face.

Charlotte recognized her girlfriend was close and redoubled her efforts, driving her tongue up and down Leslie's gash and sucking hard on the clit.

Leslie closed her eyes and her body tensed as her orgasm overcame her. She screamed with release as Charlotte continued to stimulate her clit until Leslie collapsed exhausted on her back, her legs still splayed.

Charlotte breathed deeply, tired herself from the effort, she rest her head on Leslie's mound and pushed back against my cock as I continued to drive it deep inside her from behind. She moaned as she began to approach her own orgasm.

Leslie opened her eyes and fixed me with a content smile. I reached between Charlotte's legs and gently stroked her clit, causing her to moan loudly.

Leslie, her mind still clouded from her orgasm shuffled to her knees and moved around the bed until she was laying beside Charlotte on her back, with her head facing the foot of the bed.

Charlotte suddenly paused catching me off guard, my cock pulled out of her pussy with a slick pop. I used my hand to stroke it while I watched her raise a leg and straddle Leslie's face.

Without hesitation Leslie began to lick her girlfriends wet slit.

"Don't stop Caden," Charlotte whispered quietly.

I repositioned myself between her thighs and pushed my cock back inside her. Charlotte pushed back with renewed intensity. Her body tensed as she was overcome with the sensation of again being filled with my cock while Leslie assaulted her clit with her tongue.

She released a low moan and I knew that she wouldn't be able to last long. I redoubled my efforts, driving my shaft faster inside of her as she shuddered and moaned towards an explosive climax.

I was balls deep when it hit her. Charlotte tensed and stopped thrusting. Her mouth opened in a scream that filled the room and her cunt muscles squeezed my cock in a vice grip. I could feel the vibration in my cock from Leslie's tongue mercilessly flicking Charlotte's clit and sending her over the edge.

Charlotte bucked twice more before falling forward onto Leslie and releasing my cock from her hot hole.

I realized I'd been holding my breath during Charlotte's orgasm, I inhaled deeply trying to catch my breath. I was covered in sweat. Charlotte rolled off of Leslie and onto her back, completely exhausted.

I was so close to release I couldn't help myself. I started to stroke my cock as I gazed on the splayed naked bodies of Leslie and Charlotte on the bed. I was as hard as I've ever been. This was an absolute fantasy come true -- except I hadn't cum yet.

Charlotte opened her eyes and gave me a sexy smile.

"Are you close, Stud?"

I nodded. I was painfully close and not willing to wait for release.

Charlotte gently spread her legs and used her finger to spread her slick pussy lips. She was presenting herself to me, spreading her drenched slit obscenely.

"Do you want to fuck me some more Caden, or do you want your cock sucked?" Charlotte asked her eyes never leaving my own, her fingers gently stroking her slit.

"Suck my cock," I commanded.

"Yeah? Would that make you cum baby?" Charlotte smiled and drew her sopping finger from her slit to her mouth - tasting her cunt mixed with my precum.

Leslie shifted on the bed and without a word grabbed my cock in her hand. I was caught by surprise but recovered quickly as she took my cock into her mouth. Her tongue massaged the head of my shaft as she pumped the base with her fist.

"Cum in her mouth," Charlotte coaxed from the other side of the bed. She spread her legs further and drove two fingers into her swollen cunt. She leaned back and gently rolled a nipple between her fingers.

It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. I stared transfixed as Charlotte thrust her pussy to meet her fingers and moaned as Leslie's tongue worshiped my shaft. I could feel the cum beginning to rise from my balls.

I gently stroked Leslie's hair and warned her, "I'm gonna cum."

Charlotte redoubled her efforts driving her fingers well past her knuckles.

Leslie didn't release my cock as I expected.

I couldn't hold out any longer, I growled as my orgasm overtook me, pumping my cum up my shaft. Leslie sealed her lips around the head of my cock and swallowed quickly as I emptied my load into her mouth.

I was overcome with an incredible feeling of relaxation as my orgasm very slowly faded.

When she was sure I was empty, Leslie gently kissed the tip of my dick, before finally releasing it from her warm mouth.

When I regained enough energy to open my eyes Leslie had rolled over onto her back, exhausted. Charlotte was also taking a break, her fingers still deep in her cunt. I rolled over onto my back to take a rest too.

I pulled Leslie to me and she cuddled against my side. Charlotte inched her way over and curled up on my other side. I groaned contently.

"Leslie," Charlotte whispered.

Leslie opened her eyes and looked over my chest at her girlfriend.

Charlotte propped herself up and leaned over - Leslie met her halfway and they had a slow kiss.

"Caden," Leslie whispered playfully. "You were pretty good too."

I smiled and pulled both naked bodies closer against me.