Caden's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Well?"

She said, "You've been circumcised."

I said, "And?"

She said, "It's pink."

I went on, a little louder, "And?"

She said, "It's flaccid."

I started to lean up, but she pushed me back down. She was stronger than she looked. She said, "There's nothing wrong with what you've got."

I thought, 'Oh sure. Here it comes. This is when she starts in with the sympathy and the quiet remarks; the all too deprecating words like nice and cute. I'd heard them all a million times from Angela.'

I was surprised, she didn't.

She kept looking at it and asked, "Can I touch it?"

Shit! This was a joke. I said, "Sure."

Jeannie took her right hand and put her fingers in her mouth. Then she took her moistened index finger and tall man and gently; I mean softly started to touch the tip of my penis. Nature took its course, and I started to get an erection.

She was sure gentle and it didn't take long. After maybe six or seven seconds she looked at me and said, "Here quickly. Hold it in your hand like you're going to masturbate."

Jesus H. Christ! This was too much! I still did what she said though. I wrapped my right hand around my wiener.

Jeannie sat back, "There that wasn't so bad. So what's the problem?"

I was starting to shrink. I looked at her and said, "Can't? Couldn't you see?"

She said, "Yeah. I saw it all. You're fine. I don't get it."

She was stringing me along. This was some kind of sick joke. I almost yelled at her, "I don't need this shit. I've been through enough of this as it is. Christ my wife..." I tried to get up.

She surprised me again. First she pushed me back down again. There wasn't a whole hell of a lot I could do with my pants twisted down around my ankles. Then she popped up and got back on the couch with her lap just above my head. She said matter of factly, "You can pull your pants up now."

She helped me with my drawers. She helped me sit back up. She seemed kind of impatient. She wasn't being very warm. She pounced, "Look I have two brothers. You think I never saw a dick before? I've been with other men. Not a lot but enough. I think I know my dicks. There's nothing wrong with you."

I said, "Oh bull shit..."

She shut me up, "Listen asshole. What do you think you're supposed to have? A cannon? Think about what you just did. You had your whole hand wrapped around your dick. Yeah? You did didn't you?"

I wondered what she was up to. I nodded.

"Listen 'shit for brains'," she wasn't being very nice, "you've got big hands. Hold your right hand up."

I did.

"Crap," she snapped, "you've got a four inch wing span in your palm. You had an inch of dick under that, and your 'meatus', that's the head of your dick 'dickhead' was an easy inch, maybe inch and a half above."

I didn't know what she was talking about or driving at. I sat there like an asshole.

Jeannie hit me right between the glans, "So look. I saw a six maybe six and half inch dick. What do you think you need? Damn it Caden. You're perfectly normal. You're exactly where you need to be."

I cut in, "No. My wife said, and I can see every time when I look..."

She cut me off, "When you what? When you look down. When you look down at anything it always looks smaller. Don't be such an asshole! Shit Caden every time I look down at my chest I see my boobs; it's depressing, but I don't hide in my apartment. I've seen my brothers hundreds of times."

She was really on a roll; it was fun to watch.

She went on, "Damn it Caden my dad died, and it was just me, mom, and my brothers. We had one bathroom. It may sound sick, but when I was still back home I used to spy on them. They'd go in the bathroom and masturbate, or they'd play with themselves and get hard."

I interrupted, "Well I've seen movies..."

She snatched the conversation right back, "Yeah. Oh yeah! You've seen porn movies. What's the code with those guys? I read about it; they're all 8-80. They've got to be eight inches long and stay hard for eighty minutes. Ever watched the girls in those movies. They all yell and pretend, 'oh give it to me, give it to me!' But look at their faces; they're all in pain. Geez Caden eight inches hurts!"

I just sat there.

Jeannie finished me off, "Damn it Caden you're an asshole. No you're not an asshole; you're a stupid asshole! There's not a God damn thing wrong with you. Your equipment is OK. No it's good. Shit Caden a woman's vagina can only hold about five maybe six inches. After that it hurts; that is unless she's some kind of size queen, and most women aren't."

She got up. I could tell she was upset. No angry, like totally pissed off. She was angry with me. She walked over toward the closet where I'd put her coat. She got her coat out and turned back, "Well aren't you going to see me to the door?"

I got up and walked over, "Gee Jeannie. I'm sorry. You're not leaving are you?"

We were at my front door. She stopped and turned her head up to me, "You know how I feel about you. I hope we cleared up some of this asshole shit you've got going on. God I'd like to be with you, but not tonight, not any time soon. We have to talk some more. You've got problems. Issues! And I've got...other 'needs' of my own," she started out the door.

As she stepped on the front porch I called after her, "You mean it. About my..."

Jeannie turned back around. Walked back up to the door. She grabbed my chin and shook my face, then she kissed me and said, "You really are thick." Then she turned and walked toward her car.

As she walked away I hollered, "Saturday! All day!"

She spun around. Laughing she said, "Let's go shopping and do an I-Max!"

I shouted and waved, "You got it!"

And then she was gone.

I went back inside and leaned up against the door. I said out loud, "I'm OK! I'm OK! Well 'she' thinks I am."

I went straight back to my bedroom. I ripped off all my clothes and jerked off. The whole time while I pounded my hound all I thought about was this red haired girl with the big green eyes. I thought about Charlie Brown and 'his' cute little red haired girlfriend. Damn! Things might be looking up! Looking up indeed!

~~v~~

Friday morning I broke one of our rules and I emailed Jeannie while we were at work. I lived in Columbia, and she didn't live far. It was nearly Christmas, the weather was holding up, the malls were packed, and there were several I-Max theaters. We settled on something we could drive to and not get caught in a ton of traffic. I was to pick her up at 11:00.

~~v~~

Saturday was at hand, and for the first time since I didn't know when all I could think about was a woman. Was she really and truly a redhead? I got to her house, she was ready and waiting just inside the big glass doors. This time I didn't make her go back upstairs. I escorted her down the sidewalk, helped her in my car, and we were on our way.

I hadn't had such a good day in a long time. We shopped. We had a light lunch. We toured an old mansion that was said to be haunted. She pretended to scare me by disappearing and then making spooky sounds. We bought some souvenirs, saw a totally boring movie at the I-Max. Not even the big screen and '3D' saved that cropper. Then we started for home. On the way back we stopped at a Deli and bought some sandwiches. We got back to her apartment, we ate, and then we had that other 'important talk' she thought we needed. And yes, she was right, we needed it.

Back at her place we munched down two corned beefs with mustard accompanied by big dill pickles, cups of Maryland crab soup, Utz potato chips, and Dr. Peppers. We wrapped up the debris, threw it in the trash, and moved to her living room.

When we got there Jeannie sat beside me on her sofa and said, "You know there's another man in my life."

Oh no! It was Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Dresden all over again. Was there another boyfriend? Did she have a child? I said, "What?"

She smiled, "Want to meet him?"

I replied, "Do I have to?"

Her reply, "Wait here," and she disappeared into her bedroom. Seconds later she came out with a package. She opened the package, pulled away some tissue and pulled out a pink dildo. Holding the thing up to me she said, "Caden this is Pat. Pat's been my special friend for the last few years. In fact he's been my only man friend, and there's a reason. Do you want to know the reason Caden?"

As she concluded her last sentence, which was a question, she handed me her friend. I took the thing and replied, "Yes, I'd like very much to know why this has been your only man friend."

Jeannie leaned sideways on the couch; it made her breasts softly undulate beneath her blouse. The movement was very disturbing for me. I could faintly trace the outline of her nipples against the thin material.

Damn her. She stopped moving, keeping her eyes on mine she took her hands and softly wafted the tips of her fingers over her breasts. She murmured, "That better?"

I gently chuckled, "You bitch."

She grinned and put her hands in her lap. Then, but only after I gave up on her breasts and looked her in the eye did she start to explain, "I told you about Chad and what he did and said. After him, and especially after Lionel with his lies I decided I was through with men. Gee Caden I'd fallen in love two times and had walked away a loser after both. I swore never again. I'd never commit my heart to any other man; that is until I found the one who I thought I could really commit to."

I nodded and agreed with her by saying, "I can get that. I thought Angela was always going to be there for me. I guess I gave up too."

Jeannie waited for me to finish, then she went on, "I suppose I made a kind of mental list; a list about the kind of man I really wanted."

I started to agree with her but...

She said, "Just shut up a minute. I need to tell this."

I nodded, "OK."

"Caden I decided the man I wanted had to want the same things I did."

She squirmed around a little more; just enough to me another glimpse of soft flesh outlined under thin fabric. Then she said, "I want someone I know I'll always be able to trust. Someone who'll always be there for me. Someone who'll put me first, a man who'll never betray me, a real man, a man who'll never cut out, someone who'll always be faithful and loyal. You know."

I was with her every step of the way, but this was an opportunity I knew I'd never get again. I said, "You want a dog."

She punched me right in the chest, and it hurt! Then she blinked her eyes, smiled and said, "No Caden I want the white dress with the long train and the veil. I want someone who'll get down on one knee and hand me 'the ring', someone who'll want the big wedding, a guy who'll want to talk about names for our kids, and not just one or two, maybe five or six. I want to be able to quit work, stay home, bake chocolate chip cookies, sew dance outfits, complain about the rattle in the mini-van, join a church, and teach Sunday school. I want someone who'll argue with me about where we'll go for vacation, the design of the wallpaper, where to put the television, and..."

I reached over and grabbed her hands, "You can stop now. I get it."

She looked at me. I added, "You can tell Pat he can leave. You've found who you've been looking for."

She took her hands and flipped them around so she was holding mine, "You mean it?"

"You know I do."

"You wouldn't?"

I could see she was scared, "Jeannie I've been where you've been. Had it happen and didn't like it," I watched her visibly fold in on herself, the release was apparent. I added, "When can I meet your family?"

Jeannie leaned against the sofa. With her right hand she pulled me in. I felt her soft sweet lips on mine. No tongues, no lust, no heavy breathing, just the warm easy going honeyed presence of two sets of lips sharing something incredibly special. Nothing else happened for a long time; just a series of heartfelt tender slow kisses.

I knew what was happening, how I felt, who I wanted and how I wanted her. This wasn't going to be for one night; no this was like nothing I'd ever felt before, not even with Angela. I pulled her as close as I could. I pressed my cheek against hers, my mouth was pressed beside her ear. I thought I had something to say, but she had such a feminine, not sexy, but such a demure aura about her. Her skin seemed to glow. It felt warm. I was holding her, but it was she who drew me in. We kissed and embraced.

She started to move to get up, but I pulled her back down. I knew what she intended. I whispered, "No, there's plenty of time. Let's stay here."

She fell into my arms and on my lap. She was so light; frothy was the word that came to mind. She was like the white foamy filmy ocean water that billows all around after a wave has broken near the shore; it was that wispy bubbly sudsy sensation one gets when standing in the bright sunlight on a pleasant sandy beach, a place where everything is perfect and just as I imagined it would be. I remembered riding the 'Maid of the Mist' at Niagara Falls; all the foam covered rocks, the damp wet bracing and embracing coverlet of haze, a million tiny droplets of moisture swirling and whirling around kissing my face. She was the wind, the sun, the sky.

We slowly undressed each other. She was thin, but not bony. She had the complexion of buttermilk, a rich creamy dreamy kind of presence. She had the kind of soft pliant body that when touched, when caressed, has that rich full feeling like butter sliding over one's pallet. All I wanted to do was smooth my hands over her, feel her, touch her, and love her.

Her hands and feet were small, delicate. There was a willowy sensuality about her, no not sensuous in some hot and hard way, no, she was 'the woman from the sea', a mythical goddess washed to shore on a lustrous sea shell. She was Aphrodite; ethereal, transcendent, perfect.

Her breasts were like rose buds; dark nipples, light brown aureole, soft, round, glorious. Each one a mouthful, just a mouthful; I wanted to swallow them whole. I wanted to feel the sensation of having each melt in my mouth.

I couldn't wait. I picked her up in my arms. I carried her to the bedroom. She'd already turned the spread and sheet down. She must have known. I laid her down on the soft fabric. We cuddled, we nuzzled, and we made love. The tender pink of her vagina, the red of her nether hair; it all matched everything I'd imagined. Her crease was small, thin, wet; like a soft succulent flower, a rose, a beautiful pink rose.

I pressed my manhood against her labia. She opened her legs to receive me. She was small and tight; like I'd imagined a virgin's heartland might be. As I pushed in I felt a surge of moisture. She breathlessly pushed against me. She made soft mewling sounds; not loud abrasive shrieks, not moans, no, more like deep fulsome sighs. I pushed deep and up and inside; her cavern wrapped tightly, pressing in all around me. I never felt more alive!

Unexpectedly she seemed to shudder, to quake, to tremble. Her head was against me. I felt her tears. She bit my shoulder. She whimpered, and then she collapsed. In that second I lost myself. I was in the moment. I ejaculated. A torrent of fluid left me. I'd thought to be more careful. I had no idea; was she prepared, was she on the pill? I should have asked, I should have confirmed. It didn't matter, it was done.

We lay there together, side by side. We continued to kiss, to cuddle, to fondle, to explore. I felt happy, complete. I was home. We eventually drifted off to sleep. There was no 'big second time' that night; only two people asleep, bodies spooning, arms entwined, companions, two souls held together by love.

~~v~~

The next morning's love making was more slap happy, with laughing, teasing, tickling, and giggling and more snuggling. I had one of the very few premature ejaculations of my life. I didn't ask, but we'd just finished another languid moment. I was limp and all relaxed, feeling lethargic. I looked at the clock it was close to 11:30. I lay there; eyes half closed with her head under my right arm. I was smoothing the palm of my hand over her right breast, and watching her nipple grow when she took her right hand and slowly started using her fingers to circle around my 'meatus', neat word I thought. It felt so good. I was firming up again.

Jeannie sat up a little and slowly leaned down toward my dick. I watched; wondering what she had in mind. I'd enjoyed having a woman's mouth on my penis in the past. That was something Angela liked to do too, but she was a biter. I remembered sometimes I thought Angela just wanted to bite it off.

Jeannie slowly placed her lips on the head of my 'man'. She kissed it. Then she took her tongue and licked around it. It was all over. Just like that I was no good; sperm went everywhere.

I cried out, "Christ I'm sorry Jeannie!"

She smiled up at me, "Did you like it?"

I grinned, "What do you think?"

She had semen on her face; some was running down her chin. She didn't wipe it off; she laid her head on my stomach and took her fingers and started to scoop off what was on my stomach and chest. She put it in her mouth and swallowed it. Honest, I felt like a king. No one had ever loved me this much.

It was Sunday; the first day of the week, our first day. A while later we were having some scrambled eggs when I asked her, "Are you on the pill or anything?"

She didn't look at me, "No."

I played it straight. I took my hand and started to count out the months on my fingers, "Let's see, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September," when I got to the end I frowned and said, "I guess a June wedding's out."

She looked up. She looked scared, "What?"

I said, "June, you'll be six months. The white dress probably won't fit. We'll have to plan something for the early spring; that is if you say yes and your mom and brothers approve."

She said, "Are you asking?"

I grinned at her, "Yes and no." She had a puzzled look on her face.

I added, "See here. I got the requirements the other night. I, no, we need to get a ring, then I have to ask your mom for permission. Once that's out of the way we'll do something formally. You OK with that?"

She didn't say anything, but she took her fork, put some egg on it and flicked it at me. Then she smiled and said, "Wow, have you got egg on your face. Of course I'm good with that, but what about work?"

I crossed my eyes, "Don't worry. I'll handle that."

~~v~~

So we had our first weekend together. How could it get any better? It would I just didn't know much yet.

We spent that Sunday afternoon talking about where we'd live, and how I'd handle things at work. We agreed, since my house was roomier we'd move her stuff in with me. We compared furniture. There were things she especially liked, and there were things I liked. We agreed on a storage unit for the rest.

We agreed to wait a week or so to actually make the move. She was ready right away, but I held off. I told her I wanted to meet her family and talk to her mom so she called and set things up for the next week. We'd go to Hagerstown where her mom and aunt lived. Her brothers would meet us there. Both her brothers were married and they had kids so it looked like it would be pretty big thing. And it was.

Was I rushing things? Well we'd watched the old Meg Ryan Billy Crystal movie "When Harry Met Sally" and I remembered the New Year's thing. What was it he said; 'When you meet the person you want to spend the rest of your life with you want the rest of your life to start right away.' That was me.

We all got together Christmas Eve afternoon. It was a week night, it was a burden for Jeannie's brothers and their families, but everyone managed to be there. I was surprised, though Jeannie is such a little person her brothers were both as big as me. I'm over six feet. Her mom and her aunt were small. Her mom had light brown hair and brown eyes, but her aunt looked just like Jeannie.