Cadifor and Makeda - On the Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

"Why don't you both come over here," Cadifor said and indicated the bed next to him.

"Who do you want first," Jill asked excitedly. She was staring wantonly at his semi-erect cock.

Cadifor smiled at the girl's enthusiasm. "I need a little time," he replied. "Why don't you both lay down so I can taste you." His eyes flashed golden at the thought.

Jill took Betsy by the hand and led her over to the bed. Jill laid down on the bed and pulled Betsy over her. Betsy looked a bit confused as she knelt on her hands and knees, straddling the smaller girl and looking down at Jill's face. Jill smiled reassuringly at her and pulled her down to kiss some more. Betsy gave in and relaxed into the kiss.

Cadifor's wolf howled in the back of his mind. He wondered what Makeda was doing. For a moment Cadifor considered going back to his own room. He growled at himself and approached the girls on the bed. The view was breath taking. Jill was on the bottom, her legs spread wide, showing off a neatly shaved pussy with just a little patch of red curls covering her mound. Her inner lips were peaking out of the folds and glistened with her juices. Betsy was on her knees with her ass in the air. She had only shaved along her panty line. Thick brown curls covered her outer lips and hid most of her pussy beneath. Cadifor didn't have any preferences, but he smiled, thinking it spoke of the experience level of the two girls.

He crawled up the bed behind them. Betsy was holding herself up with one hand and playing with Jill's breast with the other. Jill's moan was muffled by Betsy's mouth as she felt a sharp pinch on one nipple while Cadifor's tongue parted her luscious pink folds and delved into her slit to taste her. Cadifor lapped at Jill a couple times and then moved up to try Betsy. He took longer with Betsy, licking his way up her thigh and lapping gently at the little bit of pink poking out of the curls, before using his fingers to press her folds apart and then draw his tongue up her slit as he growled hungrily against her.

Betsy shivered as the vibrations of the growl tortured her pussy. She couldn't believe how good it all felt or that she was about to be fucked by an ancient alpha. Jill's hands were mauling Betsy's breasts and Bestsy moved out of the kiss, down Jill's chest, and began sucking on a hard nipple. Jill moaned at both the warm wet pressure on her nipple as well as the fingers that Cadifor pressed into her cunt.

Cadifor stroked Jill's pussy with one hand, pressed two fingers into her, and started circling her clit with his thumb. All the while he played with Jill's pussy he licked Betsy's. His tongue explored her virgin entrance thoroughly, pressing against her maidenhead and laving her clit with long slow strokes. It wasn't long before both girls were moaning under his experienced touches.

"Watch," he told Betsy as he made her sit up and get off of Jill so that she could see him fuck her. Betsy followed his orders, but continued to play with Jill's breasts as Cadifor moved up between Jill's legs. He took his cock in one hand, pointed it at Jill's sopping entrance and plunged in. Jill cried out as he filled her in one quick thrust. Betsy was in awe of the fact that Cadifor's huge member had so easily slid into Jill and she was obviously enjoying it.

Betsy reached down to touch them. Cadifor watched her hand moving down Jill's stomach, through the red curls at the top of her pussy and her fingers reached his thrusting cock. He felt her fingers sliding along his shaft as she felt him fucking Jill. It wasn't long before Jill's writhing beneath him tensed and she howled out her climax. Betsy watched Jill's face contort in pleasure as the man on top of her continued to thrust into her. When Jill couldn't take it any longer, she pushed Cadifor away from her and rolled off to the side of the bed.

Cadifor was pleased with himself, when Jill was sent so far over the edge that she stopped him from fucking her. Cadifor looked at Betsy. "You're next," he said softly. For a moment he thought she was going to run, but to his surprise Betsy moved to her hands and knees in front of him and braced herself for what she knew was coming.

Cadifor looked at the tempting site. His wolf was too close to the surface though for this position. "Not like that," he said to her and guided Betsy around to lie on her back. "I can't do it like that right now," he explained.

Betsy nodded and bit her bottom lip as she saw his cock moving closer.

"I won't hurt you," he said softly and Betsy nodded again. They were always so sweet and innocent the first time. Cadifor could see Betsy turning into a wild cat in no time if she was given the right kind of encouragement.

He guided his cock to her tight entrance and slowly forced the head in. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back on the bed. Jill was starting to recover by then and she reached between them. She smiled at Cadifor as she stroked Betsy's clit with knowing fingers. Betsy's moaning quickly gained in intensity as Cadifor pushed into her inch by inch and Jill played with her clit.

Betsy looked up in amazement as Cadifor began fucking her in earnest. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to hold out this time. Her cunt was so tight and hot and wet. Cadifor was grateful for Jill's attention to Betsy's clit. He knew that was what ultimately brought Betsy's release so quickly. Cadifor had to pull out before he wanted and pondered that he must be out of practice with groups of girls, since Makeda had been around. He sprayed his release across Betsy's stomach and sat back on his heals to catch his breath.

Cadifor closed his eyes and breathed deep and long. He let his head roll over his shoulders. If it had been Makeda the tension would be gone right now. As it was he was just feeling empty and unhappy. He growled and got up off the bed. When he looked back down he noticed the girls cuddling together and speaking quietly to each other. He smiled at that. At least someone was happy.

Cadifor picked up his clothes, dressed, and left the two girls in their bed to contemplate the evening. From the sounds of things he wouldn't have been surprised if they continued without him. There was a point in time when he would have stayed around to find out.

He trudged back to his own room. The lights were out when he entered. It smelled of Makeda, but he stared hard at the lump on the bed as if expecting her to disappear. He knew she was thinking about it. He had scared her tonight. Funny thing was that before tonight he wouldn't have given it a second thought if she had just up and left.

Cadifor went into the bathroom. He needed to wash the scent of the other two women off of himself. Not that it really should have mattered. His brain was churning as he tried to figure out what changed tonight. What made him all of a sudden concerned about his relationship with the woman? Maybe it was the fact that his old friend, Cullen had mated so recently and it reminded him of what having a woman like that was like. Maybe it was the realization that he had come to depend on her for his own piece of mind. He wasn't sure.

Makeda listened to the shower turn on. When it did, she got out of the bed and changed from her street clothes back into the teddy she had been wearing before he'd left. She'd made it all the way to the bus stop, before deciding that she couldn't let it go quite like this. If she disappeared, it wouldn't be the first time she had left a guy without warning or good-byes. But Cadifor was different and he deserved better. She crawled back into the bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom.

Cadifor got out of the shower. Once again he refused to use the skuzzy towels that had been left and headed over to the bed all wet. He laid down on top of the blankets and stared into the dark for a little while before he heard her voice.

"Do you feel better now," came a soft timid sound that was disguised as Makeda's voice.

"No," he said.

There was a long silence that seemed to settle on the bed between them. Finally Makeda rolled over and put her head on his shoulder. "Can we pretend tonight didn't happen?"

"Will you stay if I do," he asked into the darkness.

"Yes."

"I want your word," he growled, feeling his insides turn.

"You have my word. No more talk of litters and mating and I'll stay."

"Done," he said, uncertain what kind of torture he had just gotten himself into. Now all he had to do was convince himself that he didn't need any more from her than what they had.

****************************

Okay, chapters yet to come include:

*Cullen and Aislinn*
The Birth

*Rissa*
The Kitchens at the Taigh-Oèsda

*Celia and Mack*
Mated

*Keith and Jaylyn*
Life with a Litter

*Aislinn*
The Druids and Her Powers

I don't know the order in which they'll occur. I guess they'll happen as I feel the mood arise to take care of each idea. After that I've got an idea for the second story line.

Take a second and vote for the story!

Put me in your favorites! I like it there :)

Send me some feedback - all you anonymous people out there – thanks! for the comments. I can't write you back normal, so here's my happy little message to you!

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers
12