Cadillac Mountain

Story Info
You go play in the mountains with your lover.
2k words
4.59
15.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake you at 3:30 in the morning. I've already dressed, made coffee and packed the car. You turn from me and act as if you intend to keep sleeping.

"We'll miss it if we don't get started soon."

Sunrise comes very early on the longest day of the year, especially from the top of Cadillac Mountain. We've been talking about doing this all week, but actually getting out of bed this early suddenly seems like the best reason not to go.

I put my hand on your shoulder, "You know you'll be sorry if we miss it."

You turn back to me. In the darkness I can just see you try to open your eyes.

"It can't be morning…" you mumble. Raising your hands, you rub your curled index fingers into your eyes in an attempt to rouse yourself.

"3:30. The sun is up just after 4. Everything is ready. All I need now, is you." I smile because you always make me smile.

I lean down and give you a kiss on the cheek. "You're going to love this, I promise."

Turning to the chair by the bed, I pick up your t-shirt, sweatpants and sweatshirt and then snap on the small lamp next the bed. You throw back the covers and twist up into a sitting position, eyes still half closed and brow wrinkled.

"Here…" I hold them out for you to take. For the first time, you open your eyes and look at the clothes I'm holding out for you.

Taking the t-shirt you shake your head, "Give me my shorts. I don't need those," indicating the sweatshirt and pants.

"It's chilly out there, you'll be glad you have them."

"Nuh uh, I know how cold it gets here… just give me my shorts," your status as a Maine native having been silently called into question by the temperature.

"Ok… whatever you say…" Handing you your shorts, I tuck the sweatshirt under my arm and pull your socks and shoes over in front of you. Leaving you to finish dressing, I go get my sweater and keep your sweatshirt with me, just in case.

You emerge from the bedroom and shuffle to the door I'm holding open for you.

"I've got some coffee for us when we get there."

As you walk outside, the cold air sweeps over you and for a moment I see the surprise on your face. The split second hesitation is all that you reveal however, now needing to prove that it takes more than the chill air of a clear midsummer's night to make a Maine girl cold.

We drive up the mountain in silence; you slumped next to me in your seat, still fighting the early hour. The entrance to Cadillac is open and several cars are already ascending the winding road to the top. With each turn that we climb up the mountain, we can see the distant lights of early morning risers scattered across the darkened landscape.

Finally we arrive at the top and pull into the first available parking spot. Before I turn off the car, I notice the temperature up here is 48F. I reach back and grab your sweatshirt from the back seat.

"You might want this." I grin.

You open your door, step out and then turn back pulling the sweatshirt from the car and over your head, admitting as you do that it is colder than you expected.

I pull our thermos from the trunk, and a blanket to sit on. Then we head up the steps to the trail and around to the east side of the summit.

As we round the top of the mountain, we see several groups of people scattered and waiting for the sun's display to begin. We circle all the way to the lower part of the far side so we will have an unobstructed view of the horizon.

Finding a smooth shelf of granite just off the trail, I set everything down, open the blanket and spread it out on the rock. We sit down side by side, our feet resting on the sloping rock in front of us, a perfect view of Frenchman's Bay below.

Opening the thermos, I fill the lid that doubles as a cup, steam rising with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I hand it to you.

"Here, you need this more than I do." Once again, I can't stop smiling as you take the cup and hold it in both hands. Your elbows rest on your legs and you huddle over the cup, bringing your mouth to it and sipping carefully to keep from burning your tongue.

I notice your legs are covered in goose bumps.

"Hey… why don't you come here and I'll keep you warm," I say as I scoot back on the rock and open my legs so you can sit between them.

"Come on, you will enjoy it more. Promise."

You stand and sit in front of me. As you settle back down, I move up against you so your back rests against my chest. I pick up the blanket that is laying on either side of us and pull it over you, on the right and left, keeping it in my hands as I circle your waist with my arms.

"There, that's much better." I detect a small shiver as you lean back against me, soaking up the warmth of my body. I hold you to me, my chin resting on your shoulder. As your hair touches my cheek your shiver moves from your body to mine.

Under the blanket, I let my hands wander to the hem of your t-shirt. Pulling it aside, I move them under and up onto your bare stomach. I can feel the fading gooseflesh beneath my hands as I pull you tight to me and spread them wide to warm you. I feel the bottom curve of your breast brush against the back of my hand. The bare flesh, so smooth and inviting beckons me, and soon I find your nipple hardened against my palm. Whether because of the cold or because my hands rest on your bare flesh as we sit huddled under our blanket, I take the eagerness of your nipples straining up and away from your body as an invitation.

Both my hands now cover your full breasts. My cock begins to mimic the state of your nipples as it hardens in my jeans and presses against you. I take one nipple between the fingers of each hand and begin to twist them and toy with them. Both measurably lengthen as I pull and pinch them simultaneously. I hear your breath grow heavier punctuated by sudden short gasps as I alternate between bearing down on your nipples with greater force, then easing the pressure.

It's becoming apparent to me, and probably to anyone who happens to let their eyes linger on us for any length of time that we are doing more than watching the sunrise. Knowing how your nipples are wired to your pussy, I tease them with greater enthusiasm. I look down and realized you've pulled the thermos between your legs and jammed it against your crotch. Your thighs squeeze tightly against it and pulse every so slightly under the blanket.

My lips bury into your hair next to your ear. "Take the thermos out between your legs." I hear your whimper as you try to ignore me.

"Move the thermos now!" I pinch your nipples with renewed force to get your attention, hard enough to return you from revelry to pain for a brief moment.

"Oh god, please…." You beg with wanting.

"Now." I state simply and evenly.

You moan as you pull it from between your legs and lay it aside still under the blanket next to you.

"Pull your shorts down."

You turn your head to me, allowing me to see your eyes. You register both lust and fear. I've never done anything like this before and you can't understand where it's coming from. You don't move, believing I will let your lack of response become my answer.

I move my hands down to your waist, hooking my thumbs into the waistband of your shorts. I pull them down your hips as far as I can, catching your panties as I do. With you sitting I can't pull them any further. I pull one hand up and pinch your nipple hard.

"Raise your hips!" My return to your nipple with such force causes your body to shudder. Once again, your face turn towards me, but this time I see a blind stare. You slowly raise your hips and I begin to pull your shorts and panties down to your thighs.


"Sit down." Your panties and shorts are at your knees. My hand dips between your thighs and finds your wet crotch dripping with your juices. Suddenly I become aware of someone moving behind us and a voice.

"I think there's room right there…." I look back and see a young couple three feet from us and eyeing the rock to our left.

"Mind if we sit there?" the boy asks.

"No, not at all, be our guest." My fingers plunge into you as I reply to him. I feel you tense. My thumb presses against your clit as my fingers soak themselves in your wet furrow.

You moan softly rocking back into me.

"Are you alright there?" the girl asks.

"Yeah, sure, we're fine. Just enjoying the view." I push deeper into you with my fingers. You manage a weak smile in their direction. One hand fucks into you and the other twists at your nipples.

I press my lips into your ear again. Whispering I tell you, "I want you to cum when the sun rises above the horizon. You clench your legs together, trapping my hand in your pussy. I feel your energies focused on your pussy, my fingers inside you, my thumb smashing your clit. You continue rocking back against me, my cock hard and between us in my pants.

"Look…"

The deep red-orange rays of the sun reach up from below the horizon and begin to fill the sky. For the first time we can see the dark inkblot islands in the sliver smooth water of the bay below. Suddenly the sun climbs from its resting place until we can just see the corona top of the fiery orb break over the line of the horizon.

As we sit staring at this extravagant panorama before us, I lean in and whisper in your ear.

"Cum now, my little one, cum hard for me."

I feel your orgasm begin as your pussy pulses against my hand. The couple sitting just a few feet from us begin to ooh and aah over the sunlight filling the world below us. You join their chorus but for an entirely different reason.

Your body jerks against me as your whole being is consumed with the fire of your orgasm. Again and again, I feel you spasm until finally you melt back into me, weary from the tumult inside you.

We remain, sitting there as the sun continues to climb above the horizon. We feel the warmth of the sun's heat chasing away the cold night air as we watch its steady ascension.

I move my hands down and once again pull your shorts and panties but this time back up your thighs until you they will not move any higher.

"Lift up for me baby." I whisper again in your ear.

Without a sound you slowly lift yourself just enough so I can pull them back up and over your bare ass as you collapse again on to me. I reach up and tug your t-shirt back down over your breasts.

Now high enough in the sky, the sun's bright beams bathe us and finally make our cocoon of warmth unnecessary. I push the blanket back to let the new morning sun warm us.

You stretch out and let the light caress your bare legs as you begin to recover from the unexpected pleasure of this early morning trek to the top of Cadillac Mountain. Turning back to me, you smile and without hesitation boast, "See, I told you it was warm enough for shorts!"