Caesii and Zak Ch. 01

Story Info
Caesii the Insomniac's reality.
5.9k words
3.5
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~Reality~~~

Caesii finally felt the tears stop coming from her eyes. She sat up, thinking, 'What the fuck...How could a memory from so long ago...still...hurt like it happened yesterday..." The truth was, after their engagement was called off, she spent a lot of time still missing and thinking about Davey. Although she was working even more lately and spending so much more time out of her home, her mind was still so often distracted that she had earned the nick-name 'Space Cadet'.

'Shit...' ran through her mind. Even while being on tour, she spaced out...luckily however, she mostly stayed in the present long enough to continue her drumming. Her love-life had been so neglected lately, her heart pounded more often, her body longed for Davey's arms around her, her finger longed for the reassurance of his engagement ring. Caesii wasn't 100% sure what she was supposed to do to stop these old feelings from rising. It was definitely impossible for her to forget about the time she had spent with Davey...three years in fact; one being engaged. If she was being honest with herself, the reality was that she still loved him. Them continuing to work together did not help at all also.

Laying down to try for some sleep, she thought about the few weeks leading up to their current tour.

~~~Zacky~~~

Zak wrapped her in his arms. She reveled in the small sensations she was getting from being so close to one of her three triggers of lust. She knew it was just for the video they were currently filming, but she didn't care. 'Zak...just touch my ass...my breasts...give me a sign that you want more like I do...' Caesii thought.

"OKAY, EVERONE!!! That's a wrap!" the director shouted, and while Zacky Vengance was pulling away from her, his hand grazed her right nipple. He was looking directly into her eyes when it happened, and he didn't show a sign of remorse. In fact, he smiled and winked at her. Caesii drew a long breath, hoping she was maybe oxygen-deprived. However, after a few breaths, she discovered her head was still spinning from Zak's obvious intentional touch of her nip. He then reached up to help her down also. They were standing on a ledge, about five feet from the floor. Caesii was wearing four inch heels, not to mention the added platform three inches! And of course, a very short skirt. She was also wearing a custom-made corset top, which her boobs would fall straight out of if she even tried to jump down. At first, she got Zak's hand. But, when that wasn't helping her enough, he helped her to get into a sitting position, then turned around.

"Jump on my back."

"Huh?!" Caesii nearly shouted.

"If you jump on my back, then you can get off that ledge, and slide down easily off me. Okay??" he asked, hoping to recieve a definite yes.

"Uhh...ooo...kay...." cam from her lips, and as she was beginning to, Synyster came around the corner and shouted at them: "STOP!!!!" He came running over, and said, "Okay, I'll help you get from the ledge onto Zak. Cool?" he asked them both. In return, they both nodded. Syn climbed up with no problem, got behind Caesii, then straddled her head. He took her hands in his, and picked her up, allowing her to slide gently off and onto Zak. When this was done, the three of them sighed in relief.

"Zak? You can let me down now, ya know!" she said nervously, giggling.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah...just a sex. SEX!!!! Just a SEC I mean!!" he returned with just as much nervousness in his tone. He brought her over to a couch, and let her plop gently onto it.

"Shit, guys, thanks! I don't know how I would have gotton off that thing without you two!!" She said, laughing and pushing her skirt back down.

Zak and Syn were both staring at her hemline. They had watched from since she slid off Zak's back and her legs had been spread slightly, showing off her HT panties. Caesii threw a pillow at them. "Cut it out, people!! Stop staring at my panties!!" she said while laughing. She was actually joking, but she had no clue as to just how correct she was. The two men jumped guiltily, then laughed with her, realizing she didn't know. They jokingly punched each other's shoulders, then helped Caesii from the couch. "So, you want to go to dinner together?" she asked, glancing at them both.

"Sure!!" they answered enthusiastically in unison.

"Okay...well, would you wait here so I can grab a lower pair of shoes?" Caesii questioned as they reached the wardrobe trailer. Zak and Syn nodded, watching her legs as she quickly climbed up the stairs, somehow managing to keep her skirt down. They sat on the bench oppsite the stairs, laughing and talking, but somehow managing to completely avoid the topic of Caesii and how much they both liked her. Before they knew it, she was back, wearing a leather jacket, sneakers, skinny jeans, and a plaid scarf. "Ready?" she asked, standing in front of them. They both stood quickly, walking with her to the end of the drive, to the cab that was waiting for the three rockstars. Climbing in, Zak stretched out, and put one arm around her shoulders.

"Shit!" he began, sounding tired, "That shoot made all my muscles tighten up!! I really need to stretch!" they all laughed at his comment.

"Zak, if you need to sleep, then Caesii and I could go to dinner while you got some sleep.."

"Yeah, Zak! I don't want to tire you out! If you are that tired, then feel free to go back to the hotel!" Caesii swiftly agreed with Syn.

"Ah, no..." he answered "I'm good, just need to stretch when we get out...I can get enough sleep before the stage call tomorrow!" Zak laughed slightly, mainly wanting to seem 100%. Caesii, Syn, and Zak all joked until they got to the restaurant. Caesii walked in first, checking in her reservations.

"Peterson. Party of three." she said.

"O-of course, ma'am." the nervous maitre'd said. He lead them to their table, Caesii in front. "Uh...Miss...miss...Peterson?"

"Yes?" she asked, after sitting down.

"W--would you and your dinner guests mind...giving us...an autograph?" he continued, not wanting to upset anyone.

"Sure!" Caesii said, giggling. "Ya know, call me Caesii. Not Miss Peterson, or whatever you said. I just...I really hate my last name!" They all laughed with her, surprised at her beauty when she laughed, really laughed. The maitre'd handed them a color picture of their last album cover, along with a sharpie. "Here.." Caesii continued, writing one of her three personal email addresses on the back. "As long as you don't give this out to anyone, feel free to email anytime, and I'll trick these guys into autographing any headshots personally or anything!" she finished, giggling.

"Uh...uh th-th-thanks, M-m-m-miss Peterson!!" he began, then remembered and finished, "Caesii."

"Exactly! Haha thanks. I need to change it, I know!! Espicially if I hate it so much, right?" they all laughed with her, and the waiter brought some menus to the table, his hands shaking. "Shit!!!" Caesii cried out, holding one hand over her mouth.

"What!"

"What happened!"

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, yeah..I'm fine." she took her hand down. "I just..caught my fork on my lip ring..." she continued, feeling like an idiot. She stood quickly, saying, "I'll be right back...I'm going to make sure I didn't hurt myself too bad!"

As she walked away, Zak couldn't help but think of her amazing features: she had both snake and spider bites, three eyebrow rings [all vertical, two on the left, one on the right], a single nose piercing [right nostril], and nineteen total ear piercings. Her hair was jet, blue/purple black, with neon blue, green, purple, and red stripes throughout it. In her favorite fake leather jacket, her upper curves were emphasized enthusiastically. Her stomach was not flat, but she was still completely attractive. Her breasts were quite large, a double D, but it somehow looked perfect on her body. Caesii's typical skinny jeans showed her slender legs, as well as how her ass showed her toned muscles. Zak knew from his slight graze earlier that she had at least one nipple piercing as well, and, as he admitted to himself slightly reluctantly, it really turned him on! Before he knew what was happening, he realized that he had one hand rubbing his cock through his own tight jeans. As soon as he did, however, he dropped his hand to his thigh, trying so hard to restrain himself from continuing to rub himself more.

"So, what did I miss?" Zak heard the sexiest voice in the world whisper gently and quickly in his ear. He jumped guiltily, turning to look at her, seeing her breasts in his face.

"Mmmuummph..." he said, with her tits touching and rubbing against his face. 'Shit...' he thought, 'I knew it!! She has BOTH nipples pierced!!' She giggled, and sat down next to him again. Syn was gone from the table. 'When did THAT happen?' he wondered to himself.

"So, how did you two entertain yourself while I was gone?" she questioned.

"Hmm...I'm not sure...I kinda spaced out...when you came back, I finally noticed he was gone."

"That's odd." she commented.

"I know."

"Zak."

"Hmm?"

"What were you thinking about so happily when I walked up?" Caesii's voice had gone deep and husky...'Almost as it...she was horny.....'

Finally, he looked up. "Huh?"

"When I first came out of the restroom, I saw your hand under the table. With the...look in your eyes that you get whenever you comepletely space out and are thinking about something..."

"Naughty?"

"Questionable. Then, after a few seconds, your arm stopped moving. So, what were you thinking? And...doing with your hands under the table?" she continued.

"Oh, uh..."

"Come on...you can tell me..." she whispered sexily, setting one hand on his left knee under the table.

"Fine. I was thinking about YOU." he admitted, casting his eyes away from her. He was quickly all too aware of her hand touching his leg.

"What...huh?!" she exclaimed, squeezing his knee, then moving it up just a bit, and stroking his thigh with her thumb.

"I was just...thinking about today. Not to mention..."

"Not to mention...?" she questioned further, continuing to move her hand further, and stroking his thight with two fingers now.

"Not to mention....that I was...scratching my leg." he finished lamely. Caesii stared at him with a look on her face that said, "I don't believe you for a second and we both know it!"

***

The rest of dinner went on quite uneventfully, except when Syn finally came back to the table. There were a few questions, but mostly Zak and Caesii were preoccupied with their thoughts. Both Syn and Zak thought of Caesii; Caesii thought of what Zak was hiding. Syn was staying in the same hotel as Matt and Johnny, but Zak and Caesii were in a seperate one. They split the cab fare, and walked in together.

"Well...dinner was fun..." Caesii said, as they stood at her room door.

"Why do you say it with that tone?"

"Because..." she began. 'Because you're obviously hiding something from me.' She wanted to say, but knew she couldn't and shouldn't. "Because...it just kinda was wierd mostly."

"Yeah...I wonder why though." he commented.

"Because we both know you're keeping something from me, and frankly, it pisses me off." He suddenly took a step back, with a stricken look on his face. It was only then she realized that she had accidentally voiced her thoughts aloud. "Shit!" she exclaimed.

"W..."

"Look. You-you don't have to say anything. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it..." Caesii turned and began to unlock her door.

"Yes, I do, actually. I have a lot to say." he took hold of her upper arm, but gently, so that she could pull away if she wanted. "I was...I began to..." he quickly told her the story of what happened at the restaurant. Caesii gazed at him with a blank look on her face; it became pleased when she finally realized in the silence that followed his speech, that his thoughts were surrounding her. 'Why won't she say anything, dammit?!'

"Would like to come inside so we can talk?" she requested.

"Uhh...sure..." he replied a bit uncertainly. She quickly opened the door, then lead the way.

"You can sit on the bed. I don't care, but that's where I'm sitting too!" Caesii giggled as she followed up on her statement.

"Okay..." Zak stated, sitting next to her. She smiled at him, looking into his eyes. With a single glance, he felt that she was looking so much deeper than just his eyes. Caesii picked up the remote, turned on FearNet, then Repo! The Genetic Opera. Zak sat back against the headboard, and put a single arm around her. They watched it together, snuggled up, with Caesii singing along to the songs. 'Quite well, actually...' he thought.

One hour since the beginning of the movie, Caesii stood and took off her faux-leather jacket, went into the bathroom and changed into her pajama shorts. She came back to the bed, lay back next to Zak, and when he put his arm around her again, she tucked his hand against her breast. He sat up, leaning over her, and slowly lowered his lips down to hers. The pressure of the other's lips made small shivers go throughout both of their spines. Caesii snaked her tongue out, and gently ran it along the small crevice between his lips. Before he knew it, she was getting to know the taste of the inside of his lips, and his tongue. Zak reacted, moving his tongue along with hers, and they both got to know the exact taste of the other. Zak pushed his tongue harder into her mouth; he was desperate for more, more of her. She moved her mouth from his and began to bite his neck. Zak let out a gasp and pulled her body more firmly against his. Her front teeth nicked his neck, drawing some blood. "Shit! I'm sorry!!!" she cried out. "I didn't mean to do that!!"

"It's all right. Lick it?" he asked, pulling her mouth back to his neck.

"What?"

"Lick it...please...I need to feel your mouth again..." Zak whispered. Caesii felt a stirring in her crotch, and leaned in to take his neck back into her mouth. He pulled her into him, then lay back on the bed, switching their positions. Caesii sat on his lap, straddling his pelvis. She moved to the other side of his neck, not wanting to make him continue to bleed. He groaned when her mouth was no longer in contact with his body. When they were again, he sighed in satisfaction. When he finally realized that she loved to be bitten too, he switched their positions back to the original: him on top. Zak placed one hand on Caesii's neck, his thumb under her chin, pushing her head back gently. He planted kisses from her lips, down to her neck. He buried his mouth there, baring his teeth slightly and giving her a gentle nibble.

"Zak!!" Caesii cried, moaning and writhing under him. She reached up, and rubbed his crotch gently, bringing a moan from his lips also. She pulled his dick from his jeans, continuing to rub him. As soon as he felt her hand on his bare penis, he groaned and leaned back. She sat up, pulling off his shirt. His hands found their way to the hem of hers, and Zak removed hers too. Her mouth went back to his neck, her lips moving against his skin. Caesii let her teeth graze him, bringing satisfaction. Banging on the door made them both spring apart quickly, Zak falling off the bed. "Who is it?!" Caesii called breathlessly.

"Syn!"

"Matt!"

"Johnny!"

"Fuck..." she whispered. "Zak! Hide in the bathroom! Now!" he followed her directions, running into the bathroom as fast as he could, grabbing his shirt along the way. Caesii made sure the door was closed and her clothes looked normal enough; she walked to the door, letting in her other band members. "Heyy! What's up?" she hoped she wasn't sounding or seeming breathless and/or obvious.

"Yo, ho!" Syn said, giving her a hug as they walked in together. "Do you know where Zak is?"

"We tried his room, but I guess he wasn't there." Matt said.

"He wasn't asleep." Johnny said in his usual loud, hyper manner. He was the youngest of the guys, and she was the youngest, period, at only 22 years old.

"How do you know he wasn't asleep?" she asked, walking them in and sitting on the bed.

"We banged on the door..."

"And screamed..."

"And...well, we called him out..."

"You guys are such assholes." she said, laughing. "So, what's up? Ya thought he'd be in my room?!"

"Dude..." Matt stopped at the look on her face. "Okay. Caesii: he's weird. He's also an ass. Which means, yes: he would probably hide from us, turn off his cell, and hide out with you."

"While that may be true, it still doesn't...well, wait. It does..." They all cracked up, Caesii laughing so hard that she couldn't breathe.

"Anyways, we were trying to go around and gather everone so we could go to dinner, but would you want to come, and then we can hunt him down later?"

"Hellzzz yessss!!!!!" she said, giggling yet again. "Just let me get dressed and I'll meet you by the elevator?"

"Sure." somehow, they all answered at the same time. Everyone looked at each other, then they all had a long laugh session.

"Okay. See you soon!" she said, walking them to the door. As soon as it shut, she counted to five, then went to the bathroom door, opening it. "Zak...." she began, but as it opened fully, she saw him rubbing his dick. "Zak. You have to go..I'm going for drinks with the guys. You have to go and act like you went to the gas station or something. Figure something out. Alright?" he nodded, and she told him to use the stairs to go to his room, hang out for 10 minutes, leave the hotel, then come back, going by the bar.

***

Zak left Caesii's room, doing as she told him to. 'Fucking hell! What the fuck were we doing?!' he slapped himself in the head. 'I don't know what I'm doing anymore...' somehow, he couldn't seem to come to terms that he did have feelings for Caesii. He walked to his hotel room, dreading seeing her again. His fear was that those few moments together in hers would change both their working relationship, and friendship. Zak didn't want that to happen; the truth was that he depended on her friendship more than anything. She really was his best friend since Jimmy passed in 2009. He couldn't bear to lose her, let alone end up having those few moments of stupidity and instability ruin their band together. He knew none of them had had so much fun performing, hanging out, touring, or recording since Jimmy. 'No matter what...no matter what...I won't let this ruin us.' he swore to himself, leaving his room and beginning the second part to the plan Caesii had come up with.

***

"Jack Daniel's on the rocks, please." Caesii ordered as she sat down with Matt, Johnny and Brian.

"Sure. Coming right up!"

"So, how did your day end up going? I mean, without OUR entertaining, sexy, talented asses with you, you must have been pretty damned bored, huh?" Matt said.

"Ah...you know how it goes." Caesii began. "But, getting a day off from work, AND CO-WORKERS makes for a happy drummer!!" they all cracked up at her joke; it seemed to Caesii that they had had a few drinks before they invited her. The waitress set her drink down on the table, and Caesii took a tentative sip from it.

"ZACKY!!"

"Where were you, man?"

"Dude, you are so behind! You need to catch up!!" the entire band of friends spoke together.

"Yeah, yeah...I know." Zak began, keeping his thoughts from showing on his face the best he could: 'Shit! The only seat left is right next to Caesii...best just to act natural, I suppose.' Zacky sat next to her, ordering the same. "What's up?"

"Not much." somehow, some way, they all said together in answer to his question. Once again, laughter began throughout the group. Suddenly, a hand was on Zacky's thigh under the table. He glanced at Caesii, who winked back at him. His phone vibrated, signaling he had a text.

~"Look..we need to talk about what happened. Just so you know, I don't regret it. Think about it. Come to my room when we get done here?" fr Caesii

12