Caesii and Zak Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to panic, before he realized that this was CAESII, his bandmate, his friend, and his family. They needed to discuss this. Zacky hit 'Reply', and a few seconds later, her phone vibrated, which she flipped open and read:

~"Sure :) Sounds gud. If you want to end up leaving b4 we get 2 drunk, leave and I'll follow you. I'll come up with some excuse. Cul?"

Her answer was one syllable:

~"Yeah."

They both drank Jack all night, side-by-side. After Caesii's third and Zak's second, all inhibitions were gone and everyone was being assholes. Once they felt that they had harassed every patron in the bar, Caesii stood, tapping Zak's leg to let him know and remind him to come up with an excuse to leave soon. "Hey, guys! Sorry, but I have got to get some sleep!" Everyone at the tablle laughed, and she walked away. Hope siezed her, and she let it control her for a few minutes, before taking back over and becoming the usual hyperactive, crazy, pessimistic self. Arriving at her room, she decided to touch up her make up and take her medications before Zak got back.

A few minutes later, knocks sounded on her door. Running to get it, she threw it open saying, "Helloooo...?"

"Heeeeeeeyeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....!" Zacky yelled; his normal pitch of voice was fucked and he was going up and down in pitch. The honest, sad truth of it is that he sounded drunk. He staggered through the doorway, tripping over himself, further proving Caesii's theory.

"Uh...Zak?"

"Yuppers?" he slurred, dropping onto her couch as though too exhausted to stand any longer.

"How many more drinks did you have before you left the guys? Caesii slipped down and onto the floor, facing him with her back against the bed.

"Uh..." Zak began, sounding coherent enough that she believed he may not be as far gone as she originally thought. This proved very wrong, though as he continued, "Hmm....well...I have nuuu idea!" He burst out laughing, thinking his joke was so much more hilarious than it really was. "I had, like, five shots--"

"Of what? You had, like, five shots of...what?"

"Uh...vodka...but, anyways, it was so damn funny! He cracked up again. Zacky seemed almost as though he couldn't reallly breathe. Caesii just sat there, staring at him, waiting for him to stop. She hated seeing him (or any of the rest of her adopted family) drunk, expecially this horribly stupid drunk. The worst part is that he knew that, and she feared that their planned conversation had pushed him into drinking more. "Anyways, we had a break-dancing compe-compe-compe-- contest anyways, in the bar, and...oh...I don't feel so good..." Caesii dove for the nearest trashcan, brought it back to him just in time to catch his vomit volcano.

"That's it, Zacky," she said, patting his back reassuringly. "You are staying here tonight so I can take care of you." she left the trashcan with him, then walking over to her mini-fridge, and pulling out a bottle of water. Caesii brought it back to Zacky on the couch. "Drink this." she ordered, and when he began to protest, she finished her demand with, "Now." Zacky complied, taking large gulps of it. Caesii led him to the bed, getting him as comfortable as he could while cuddling a trash can. She had, of course, removed the bag and had put it in the hallway. She wanted to be hear him, so if he needed her help quickly, she could get there before he did something regrettable all over her bed. Caesii picked up her phone, remembering that it had been ringing when he first came in.

~'Hey! Do you know where Zacky is?'

fr M

~'Hey, Zak got drunk! Do you kno where he is?'

fr Johnny

~'Zacky is drunk off his ass. I lost him b4 I could get him 2 his rm.'

fr Syn

Caesii hit reply, typing:

~'Yea, I know where he is. He's with me. He came to talk, got sick and I made him stay so I could take care of him.'

to Johnny

~'Yeah. He's fine. He's with me. I'm taking care of him for the night.'

to M

~'Trust me, I know. He's with me. Don't worry.'

to Syn

Caesii lay back, feeling the slight adrenaline rush wear off and her sleep medication kicking in. Her phone rang once more and she sighed, but answered it.

fr Syn

~'I'm on my wa. B there n a few. Well take care of him n shifts.'

to Syn

~'K. Try to be kinda quiet when yo knock. He's passed out.'

fr M

~'Kay'

By the time she got an answer, she was halfway asleep herself; the vibrations in her hand got her up.

fr Syn

~'Here. Let me n?'

Caesii oblidged, getting up slowly and stiffly. "Hey." she greeted him as she recieved a hug.

"Hi. How is he?" Syn followed her into the room, speaking gently. He sank down and onto the couch that Zack had just a couple hours earlier.

"Mainly, he's asleep." Caesii sat on the couch also, not wanting to move the bed and wake Zak. "He puked as he was telling me about the..break dancing contest?" Syn's amused look let her know that Zacky hadn't imagined it. "I some how got the trash can to him in time, then I emptied it and put him to bed. I am trying really hard to watch and make sure that he won't flip onto his back, but I think that he's actually too drunk and too far gone in order to move; except, maybe...to breathe..."

"Well, I would be more worried if he was still awake and puking. At least in this condition, he's probably sleeping it off. So, how do you want to do this?" Syn commented, referring to taking care of Zacky.

"Since you seem so wide-awake and I was actually half-way asleep when you got here, would you mind if I slept first?"

"Sounds good. Two-hour shifts?" Syn stood and stretched, grabbing a bottle of water out of her fridge.

"Sure. Are you going to be comfortable enough in the chair?" Caesii checked, taking an extra comforter and pillow, setting up the couch.

"Yeah, Caesii. I'll be fine. Would you mind if I played around on your laptop?"

"Nah, I don't care. Oh, Syn, I think we should try to wake Zacky every time we switch, and try ot get him to drink half a bottle of water. Sound like a plan?" She asked, yawning exhaustedly.

"Yeah. I'll wake you in two hours."

"'Kay. Night." Caesii turned over, putting her back to him and falling asleep almost instantly.

***

Syn checked the time on Caesii's laptop, yet again. 'Just fifteen more minutes, and I can take a two-hour nap.' he thought. Standing and stretching, he soon realized that he needed to use her restroom, and walked to it slowly, trying to get the feeling back in his legs.

Syn flushed, and noticed that there was a horrific taste in his mouth. Grabbing his toothbrush from his bag, he went back and brushed his teeth, focusing on his tongue. By the time he was satisfied, he checked the time once more, then woke Caesii right on time. "Caesii." he whispered, touching her shoulder, "Caesii, wake up." Finally, she did.

"Has it really only been two hours?"

"Yeah. Sorry, but I have gotten really tired since you fell asleep too. Do you want me to help you get Zacky to drnk some water?" He asked trying to be nice, but still wanting to seem as though he were completely willing to wait for sleep, which was the opposite of how he really felt.

"Nah." Caesii stretched slowly, showing her stomach briefly, "I think I got it. You just sleep." Syn lay where Caesii had just been, burying his face into the pillow that smelled exactly like her: Vanilla Shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash, mixed with her Black Amethyst body lotion.

Caesii used her bathroom swiftly; when she came back out, she grabbed the original bottle from the fridge then she sat on the edge of the bed where Zacky was sleeping. Touching his shoulder and shaking him gently, she bent down and whispered, "Zak? Zak, wake up, honey. Ah, come on; I need you to get up and drink this." He stirred, doing a 180 degree turn; now, his head was lying on her lap, his hands around her waist, and his mouth moving quickly. "Zak. Get. Up." Caesii ordered, shaking him harder.

Opening his eyes, Zacky spoke, sounding breathless and weak, "What, Caesii? Why did you have to wake me up?" She handed him a bottle of water, motioning for him to drink it. "Why?!" he asked, trying to reject it.

"Because you need to keep your body hydrated with more than alcohol." Caesii shoved the half-empty bottle towards him, saying, "All you have to do is drink this half-bottle of water. Please, Zak? Just do this without an argument, for once in your life?" Taking it from her, Zacky brought it to his lips, and began drinking it slowly.

As soon as he was finished, he held the bottle out to her. Caesii to it and threw it into the recycling bin. When she turned back around to ask how Zak was feeling, she found that his back was turned to her and was breathing deep and sound. She had no clue if he was really asleep, pretending or just trying to get there, but she smiled and wend to the chair with her laptop near it. Getting online and checking her social networking site, then plugged in her headphones to the computer and pushed one in to her left ear. Going to a video-hosting site, she began to watch videos she made with friends bakc in her high school years.

***

Zacky sat up quickly, but immediately regretted it. The punding in his head was apparently what had woken him, 'What the...where the fuck am I?' he thought, looking aorund the room he had woken up in (but he had learned his lesson, so turned his head slowly). Seeing Caesii asleep in a chair with a video she was apparently working on appearing on her laptop screen, her luggage, clothes, make up strewn throughout the room, and Syn asleep on the couch triggered some memories of the night before. The alarm clock next to Caesii's bed rang yet again, giving him the real cause of waking up. His head rang once more, pounding with a vengeance. "Guys!" he said, trying to walk without falling. "Caesii! Syn! Wake up, NOW!!" Zak lost his patience and threw a pillow at Caesii; Syn got Zak's phone thrown at him. Even with a horrific hangover, his aim was pretty damn good...or bad, depending on where you slept: Zacky nailed Syn in the head with his cellular-device-turned-weapon.

"What the fuck, man?!" Syn screamed, sitting straight up. "What int he fucking hell just hit me in my fucking head?!?!?!?!"

"Huh...? I don't remember having a pillow last night..." Caesii murmured, standing up and stretching "Zak!" she said excitedly, running to her bed and sitting ont he side of it next to him. "Want help up? How are you feeling?" She asked as she stood with him.

"Eh..I feel okay. Mainly, my head won't stop pounding becasue a certain person won't stop screaming!" Zacky said, grabbing another pillow to lob at Syn. This time though, he was awake and prepared. When the pillow came close to touching him, he shoved one arm in the path of it. The pillow bounced harmlessly off and fell on the floor in front of the couch. Before anyone could blink, he had picked the pillow up and it was flying right back at Zacky. He was not nearly as good with fending off this attack; it hits his full face, and he fell back into Caesii.

"Hey, cut it out you dumb-asses! Synyster took care of you last night" to Zacky, "and Zak has a fucking monster headache, and a hangover! Neither of you need this, and it's ridiculous. Chill otu so we can get ready for the shoot." Caesii had gotten between them while she spoke, then walked away from the pair. "Go to your rooms and help each other get ready, okay?!" Syn and Zacky nodded in agreement and some fear. They walked out the door and Zak turned to his room, Syn following, almost like his shadow.

Caesii sighed, and shut the door behind the nauseous friends. 'Fucking idiots...' she thought, going to her suitcase and sliding into a comfy pair of Tripp pants, covered with chains. Grabbing a pair of platform corset boots, a matching Tripp hoodie and a corset top, she walked into the bathroom.

***

At the signal, Caesii walked out of her hotel room. Zacky stood near her, Syn being the one who had knocked on her door. As they walked to the elevator, Zak's eyes wandered her body slowly, noting that she was wearing her very favorite brand of clothing: Tripp. He saw that she had not done her hair, deciding to leave it for the stylist. Her face was pale from lack of sleep, and her piercings gleamed. He noticed how she had already put in her contacts, also how the only makeup she had applied was her eyeliner. She hated it when people tried to do her eyeliner, so Caesii did it herself. The band had just begun shooting on the msuic video before it was too late to really do all of what they wanted. So today, they were going to get a quick recap of the storyboard over breakfast.

When the entire group was finally there, the first meal of the day was finally ordered. Caesii sat in between Zak and Synyster, with Matt and Johnny sitting across the office table. The director stood at the head of the table, acting like the same arrogant asshole as he usually did. The one and only reason they had chosen him was because as annoying and obsessive compulsive as he was, the finished product of the video he worked on always turned out pretty damned good. Caesii had to keep one head phone in at all times when working with this sexist-asshole-womanizer. His eyes nearly never left her chest whenever they were forced into sharing a room. The director was tall, had longish dark brown hair, and soft and nice (seemingly) green eyes.

12