Cafe

Story Info
Afternoon delight in Morocco.
1.5k words
3.88
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outdoor cafe was filled with people, tourists and locals alike, all searching for a small piece of blessed shade in which to escape the brutal noonday sun. On the spice laden breeze drifted snatches of conversation in a dozen languages, most of them unfamiliar to Kyle but he found the rhythm of the strange words oddly relaxing.

As he took a slip of the strong, sweet brew that passed as coffee in these parts, he glanced over the many patrons and amused himself by trying to guess where they were from. In one corner, sat two Americans carrying on a friendly, if somewhat heated debate with a German while in another corner a Japanese couple snapped pictures of anything that moved. On his left was a table of locals engaged in a rousing game of dominoes while their veiled women chattered amongst themselves.

Kyle watched the unintentional entertainment for a few more minutes then decided to go back to his hotel room for a quick shower and a nap before his next meeting. Just as he was about to get up to leave, she walked in.

Dressed in a cream coloured business suit that in any other part of the world would be considered modest, seemed scandalously short and drew the attention of every male in the cafe. Her short dark hair framed a face that seemed both aloof and exotic but what really caught his attention was her chocolate brown eyes. They were dark pools that a man could willingly lose his soul in if he dared to stare too long. Her gaze swept across the room, lingered briefly on him before continuing on. Making her way through the crowded cafe, she chose a table a few feet in front of him, signalled a waiter and sat down. The waiter, a boy of no more than fourteen, rushed over to take her order while nervously wiping his hands on a dirty apron. The lad couldn’t tear his eyes away from her bare legs and she had to repeat her order twice before he hurried away.

Kyle smiled himself and looked down at his newspaper. He didn’t blame the boy in the least for staring at the woman’s long tanned legs and he idly wondered if she had any tan lines. When he looked up from his paper, he was surprised to see her calmly gazing at him, a small smile playing about her ruby lips. The boy brought her drink, something tall and cold with a straw. He found himself staring at her mouth as she took a sip; the way her tinted lips held the straw firmly but gently, and how her cheeks hollowed as she sucked up the liquid; the smooth curve of her throat as she swallowed.

She put the glass back and tossed the few coins onto the table before standing and smoothing her tight skirt over her hips. Turning to leave, she seemed to change her mind and look back at Kyle. With a crook of her finger she motioned for him to follow her and led the way out of the cafe.

He hesitated for only a moment before getting up and following the mystery woman out into the crowded marketplace. A voice in the back of his mind asked him what the hell he was doing but he ignored his common sense and walked out into the hot sun. She led him away from the main square and down the a few narrow alleyways without ever looking back to see if he was following. At last she stopped in front of a wood and iron door, pushed it open and stepped inside.

Again Kyle hesitated briefly then followed the woman into the building. It took a few moments for his eyes to adjust after the brightness from outside but as she led him down a tiled staircase to the pool, he realised he was in a bath house. The air was moist and cool after the heat of the day and he caught the scent of gardenias. The only sounds he heard was that of his own footsteps echoing off the ceramic walls and the tinkling splash of a waterfall in that emptied into the pool.

She stopped in front of a low marble bench and, turning to face him, removed her jacket. The blouse she wore beneath it was so sheer that even in the dim light he could clearly see the soft curve of her breasts and the dark jutting peaks of her nipples. Her fingers moved with hypnotic slowness as she undid the row of pearl buttons and let the blouse hang loose and open to his hungry gaze.

Turning her back to him as she kicked off her shoes, she reached behind her back to unzip her skirt and slowly, teasingly, slid it down her rounded hips and let it fall to the floor. The thin band of a white lace thong disappeared between the firm of globes of her ass and she looked over her shoulder at him, smiling as she inched it down her hips. The smile was both wicked and inviting.

Kyle stepped toward her, drawn by base urges to run his hands over the tanned skin of her ass. She sighed with pleasure and swayed her hips in his grip. She reached back and drew his head forward until their lips touched in a hot passionate kiss. Her lips were warm and demanding and Kyle could feel the answering rush of desire in his belly.

She turned in his arms and began to undress him, carelessly dropping the clothes to the cool marble floor in her haste to taste his naked flesh. Each new area she uncovered; shoulders, chest, stomach, she would explore with her hands and her mouth, tasting and teasing each new inch of his tingling flesh. Her lips moved across chest, her tongue flicking across his nipples and he gasped when she caught the hardening flesh in her teeth and tugged on them playfully. Her hands drifted down over his waist and hips as her mouth moved down over his stomach.

Kyle looked down at her and held his breath in anticipation. His cock was hard, the dark flesh pulsing with need and when her hand drifted down to cradle his balls he groaned aloud in pleasure. Her hands were cool and her touch firm and skilled as she stroked him. Suddenly, she looked up at his face, smiled and led him by his cock to the edge of the pool.

The pool had several steps cut into the marble and she indicated she wanted him to sit down on the top step. Intrigued, he did as he was asked, letting the warm water lap over his legs and balls. She stood on the top step with a foot on either side of his hips, the sculpted mound of her pussy mere inches from his nose. The scent of her excitement and the obvious invitation was impossible to resist and, grabbing her hips he pushed his mouth against her sweet, moist flesh

Flicking his tongue over her nether lips, he heard her groan softly and her fingers clutched his hair to urge him on. The hard bud of her clit pulsed hotly as he sucked it into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. He could feel her wet nectar oozing over his chin as he sucked and her body began to tremble.

Quickly, he pulled her down into his lap until the jutting tip of his cock parted the lips of her pussy. Her arms moved around his neck and she slowly lowered herself over the thick shaft. She could feel it stretching the soft spongy walls of her pussy and she closed her eyes to better feel the exquisite sensation of him entering her, fully, completely.

The walls of her pussy throbbed around him and it was all Kyle could do not to plunge into her over and over again. He pulled her mouth down to his knowing she would taste herself on his lips and, as he thrust his tongue between her lips, he felt her respond hungrily.

Their bodies began to move together, his cock sliding deep with each urgent thrust. His hands slid up her body to her firm breasts to caress and fondle her trembling flesh. The taut peaks of her nipples were like pebbles against the palm of his hand and he bent to suckle first one than the other.

The woman’s groans became louder and echoed off the tiled walls of the room and he could feel her body tense with her approaching orgasm. The wild thrusting of his cock into her clutching pussy drove his own body towards its inevitable release. He could feel the hot cum boiling through his balls and flooding through his cock to spew deep within her. Locked together in shattering orgasm their bodies jerked once, twice, and then were still.

When at last she felt him soften and withdraw from her she slipped off his lap and swam into deeper water. When she smiled, her cheeks still held the rosy afterglow of orgasm. “Come here often?”