Cafe au Sex

Story Info
Coffee before work leads to extracurricular activity.
917 words
4.26
40k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and his eyes met mine. Sitting comfortably in my usual spot in the coffee shop and reading the paper was my daily ritual before work. I looked up again. Oh, there's no way he didn't see me looking at him this time. His deep set, light blue eyes were hard to ignore. He flashed a grin at me, I quickly went back to reading my paper, while taking a sip of my double espresso. He was just too good to be true. No, I thought. That smile was not for me.

A minute later I felt the presence of someone standing behind me. "Excuse me," I heard a raspy male voice say. I looked up slowly, my eyes tracing the bulge in his tight worn jeans. I also noticed the veins in his rippled arms as my eyes finally met his.

"Yes." I said. "I couldn't help but notice you have lovely legs." he muttered.

I crossed them nervously and managed to squeak out "thank you." I swear, if this man says one more word to me, I will have no choice but to wrap my legs around him without any regrets.

"May I join you?" he asked. Without waiting for me to reply he sat down. All the while looking me over. Could he see the desire in my eyes? Could he see down my blouse? Wow it was getting warm in here. I unbuttoned a button on my blouse. With out a word he took my hand and placed it in his lap. I could feel the bulge I saw earlier growing with my touch. I didn't care if anyone else in the store could see what we were doing under the table. It felt good.

I began to massage the healthy bulge through his pants until he took my hand and placed it back on my own lap. What the..? Then he got up from the table and headed to the restroom. He glanced back at me with a smirk on his face and beckoned me with his eyes. I looked around the shop and everyone was busy doing their own thing. I slowly headed towards the bathroom and casually turned the knob. With 30 minutes left before I would be late for work, I said what the hell and pushed the door open.

He was leaning against the sink giving me a devilish grin. I closed the door and he grabbed me from behind. I dropped my briefcase as I felt his hands caress my breasts through the fabric of my blouse. He undid one button and then another until they were all open. With a frenzy, he pushed aside my bra and squeezed each breast gently. I felt myself grow wet and I surrendered myself to his touch.

As he kissed my neck, I knew I couldn't take much more. I spun around and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him with a ferocity that surprised both of us. We broke apart and he nibbled on my nipples as his hands roamed further down. I unbuttoned his shirt and tugged it out of his jeans. He pulled it off his arms and flung it onto the counter.

I could feel the toned muscular body as I slid my hands down his body. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans finding that he was commando grasped his already hard pole and slid down onto my knees. I enveloped him in my mouth and laved at his cock with my tongue. He moaned with delight as I took in as much as I could feverishly licking and sucking his engorged manhood.

Before I knew it, he lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the counter and set me on it gently. He lifted my skirt and knelt before me. He licked, nibbled and kissed his way up my body, from my ankles, up my legs, over my waist and lingering on my breasts. Suddenly he jammed his hard cock inside me. oh yeah. I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts as we rocked in unison. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and pumped harder. "yes, yes, yes" as I shuddered with an orgasm.

He lifted me off the sink and I pushed him down on the toilet seat and mounted his stiff cock. He grabbed my hips and I slip up and down his power pole. He thrust his hips towards me as he grabbed my breasts massaging the hard nipples. "Oh yes baby, come for me again."

Finding ourselves lost in the passion, we hardly noticed the heavy knocking on the door. Just as I was about to come yet again, he held me down on his cock. I felt his pulsing member deep inside me and I started to tighten up and I shuddered. He moaned in ecstasy and our bodies convulsed into pleasurable spasms. The knocking continued. "Is everything alright in there?" We both giggled and I managed to shout out a "Yes!" as we gathered our clothes.

"I'm late for work," I gasped as I buttoned my blouse and tried to put my hair back in a bun. "You're amazing, but you already knew that didn't you?" he asked as he kissed me and wrapped his arm around my waist again. I wiggled free as I turned the door knob and opened the door. I flirtatiously replied "Yes" as I walked out the door.