Cafe Cravings Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle surprises Sarah at work, in more ways than one.
1.5k words
4.04
62.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah tried to conceal her frustration as she struggled to get her day under control. A line of customers stood before her, trailing all the way out the front door

“Where did they all come from?” she wondered to herself. ‘It’s as if there’s some great latte emergency, this is insane.”

Glancing over at Brian, she watched as he moved at a frenetic pace between the espresso machines. Constantly placing new cups under spouts, pouring on steamed or foamed milk, or whipped cream, all to the customer’s impatient demands.

Tiffany stood next to her, calling out orders at lightning speed, and Sarah’s mind wandered momentarily, as she wished her girlfriend Michelle were working beside her instead.

It’s not that she didn’t like Tiffany. She was a fabulous girl. It’s just that Michelle had this way of shedding light on situations such as these. When it seemed as if the sky was falling, and in reality you were just serving up high-octane caffeinated beverages, to a bunch of junkies who needed a fix.

Her eyes trailed down the line, scanning the patrons as each tried to find some way to disguise their impetus to get to the front of the line. One girl, with blonde hair, and a cute ass, talked on her cell phone, while looking in the opposite direction to seem nonchalant about the wait. Only to glance over her shoulder every five seconds to see if anyone had moved.

The man behind her held a copy of “Time”, his face pointed in the direction of the magazine, leaving his eyes free to closely examine the partially exposed breasts of the blonde on the cell phone.

Two co-workers stood in the middle of the line, David and Gina. Sarah recognized them instantly. They were 3 time a week regulars, minimum. The café was an excuse more than an actual break for them. They had been having an affair for some time, and their mutual enjoyment of half-caf, double soy latte’s were the cover they used to allow them to fuck in the parking lot on their lunch break.

Sarah watched as Gina leaned in to whisper something “important” to David, using the movement as an excuse to covertly tease his cock. While David took the opportunity to rub his chest against Gina’s breasts, exciting her nipples to a slight erection.

Michelle had a way of noticing all these details about the patrons that frequented their store, and sharing her juicy findings with Sarah. Using the information as a way to get Sarah horny at work, only to remind her that they had to maintain a professional relationship, or risk both of their jobs. Sarah had spent many a day on important managerial tasks, locked in her office, masturbating her aching desires away. Only to find she craved Michelle’s tight ass and beautiful breasts all the more.

One day, Michelle had even gone so far as to find the car that Gina and David were getting it on in. Calling Sarah out back to hide behind the dumpster and watch them fuck like wild fire. As they spied Gina ride David’s cock, her breasts bouncing as she fucked him. Michelle had rubbed Sarah’s ass and moaned teasingly in her ear. Planting a few clandestine kisses on her neck, but never giving in to temptation.

Sarah had even tried to refuse her sex that night, just to get back at her for the torment. But she could never hold out. There was nobody quite like Michelle, no one who could excite her more.

An hour and a half later, the rush had finally died down enough so that Sarah could leave Tiffany and Brian on their own and attend to the inventory that awaited her in the back. Retrieving her clipboard from her office, she made her way to the storeroom and began the scintillating task of counting paper cups of various sizes.

Making notes on her stock sheet, Sarah was startled by the sound of someone closing the door to the small room. Turning around to see what had happened. She was both exhilarated and surprised to see Michelle standing before her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked excitedly

“Oh, Melissa stopped by on her way to class, and told me how busy you were. So I thought I’d stop by and see if I could make you feel better,” Michelle answered mischievously. A wicked grin spread across her face as she reached down and locked the door.

“Honey, what are you doing?” Michelle asked slightly shocked. “If you’re going to torture me, don’t bother, I don’t think I can take it today.’

“Not at all sweetie. I think it’s time we fulfilled your fantasy.”

Sarah’s eyes widened as Michelle walked over to her and grabbed her hips, pulling them toward her and began to kiss her passionately. Gripped by fear and longing, Sarah put her arms around Michelle’s neck and kissed her back. Her tongue sliding into her mouth, dancing with Michelle’s as she pulled the other girl closer to her.

As Michelle started to moan, Sarah pulled back and looked at her. “We shouldn’t do this. We’re going to get caught. They could get busy up front and come looking for me. How will I explain you being here and the locked door?”

Putting a finger to Sarah’s lips, Michelle whispered, “don’t worry baby, it’s dead up there, and besides I work here, remember. It’s not such a big surprise for me to be here.”

Pulling off Sarah’s shirt, Michelle kissed up and down her neck as she continued undressing her, removing her bra and cradling her breasts in her hands, flicking the nipples with her thumbs. Sarah struggled not to moan as she turned to jelly in Michelle’s arms, her pussy enflamed with desire as her heart beat pleasure directly into her erect nipples.

Pushing Michelle away, a bit more forcefully this time Sarah spoke sternly, “Michelle, really, we’re going to get caught, I can’t take this. I want to, but I can’t. I’m a manager for Christ’s sake. Oh, I can’t even think straight.”

“Baby, you have wanted this for months, and I never gave in, because I knew you couldn’t go through with it. But I know deep down, how good this is for you. Now stop arguing and come here,” Michelle finished authoritatively.

Pulling Sarah back to her by the front of her pants she began to unbutton them and strip them off of her. Sarah felt more naked then she ever had, the skin of her toned calves and thighs tingled in the cool air, in contrast to the aching heat of her wanton sex.

Not wasting anytime, Michelle disrobed as well. Sarah stood breathlessly looking at her, in awe of her perfect body, as if she was seeing it for the first time. The tight ass, and firm stomach muscles, the beautiful black hair that kissed her neck and shoulders, and the wild tufts of black hair that shrouded her gorgeous pink nether lips. Her own growing wetter at the mere thought of them.

Reaching for her bag, Michelle pulled it in front of her and much to Sarah’s amazement, pulled a double-headed dildo from it, looking up at her and smiling broadly.

“Hey, if we’re going to do this, we might as well go all out,” she said through her enormous grin.

Sarah moved toward her and fingered Michelle’s pussy, getting it super wet before Michelle slid the latex cock into herself. Fastening the straps around her thighs, Sarah watched intently, licking Michelle’s juices from her fingers.

The strap-on member secure inside of her, Michelle turned Sarah around and bent her over placing her in front of a footstool so she could support herself. Massaging Sarah’s ass lightly, she slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her hard clit between her fingers, causing Sarah to rock back and forth with desire and fight to contain her moans.

Slipping the cock inside of Sarah’s wet cunt, Michelle slid it in slowly at first, getting her used to the enormity of it. Then, as Sarah moved her hips faster, Michelle grabbed the other girl’s hips, and thrust deeply into her pussy. Her own slit rubbing happily against the dildo inside of her.

Sarah struggled to contain her noises as she arched her back and bucked wildly. Placing a hand on Sarah’s ass, Michelle pumped even faster as her own pussy began to throb with orgasm. The dildo moved effortlessly in and out of Sarah’s hole, coated with wetness as she neared climax. Panting loudly, Sarah covered her mouth with her hand as she screamed in ecstatic release.

Sighing heavily, Sarah stood up and pulled Michelle to her, kissing her deeply.

“You’re something else, you know that?” she said slyly.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Michelle replied teasingly. “But you better get your clothes on before someone catches us.”

“Oh, we’ll see about that,” Sarah contended, pulling Michelle in for another kiss. “I’ve waited a long time for this,” she said laughing in satisfaction.