Cafe Fun

Story Info
You have dinner and more at a cafe.
852 words
4.2
30.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're having dinner in a little café at a table in the corner with a long tablecloth. You're telling me some story about your work, and while it's interesting and engaging, I can't take my mind off the fact that the long tablecloth would hide anything I'd care to do under the table. I slip one of my shoes off, slide my chair closer, and gently put it between your legs and start rubbing it up and down. You stop talking, look down, raise one eyebrow and look at me smiling. I tell you to "go on," and you start to continue. I can feel you start to get aroused under my foot, and I rub a little harder, taking longer strokes up and down. You're trying to concentrate on your story, but eventually you just close your eyes and put your hand over one side of your face so only I can see it. You lick your lips, I watch you slowly move with me, ever so slightly, although no one realizes it but us.

Suddenly the waitress comes by with our coffee, and you pull back and blush, but you don't give yourself completely away - She thinks she just caught you telling me a racy joke or something, never suspecting that you're rock hard just inches away from her. I start to rub you again, with her standing right there, and you can't back away. She asks some innocuous question, and for a minute, I think your voice is going to crack as you try to answer it, but you regain what tenuous hold you have left on your composure and tell her we need the check.

She walks away, and you tell me to stop, that if I continue, you'll never be able to stand up to leave, and you promise me that leaving with be worth the effort it will take to stop myself. I go up and down a few more times just to see if I can get you to close your eyes again so I can watch you enjoy yourself, but after making you promise again that I won't regret stopping, I pull my foot back and put it back in my shoe.

The check takes a lifetime to get to the table, and we both have money out, all too ready to settle up and leave. You carefully stand, put on your long coat and close it quickly. As we walk toward the door, you say "Come this way" and lead me away from the exit toward the restrooms. We pass by the ladies' room, then past the men's, and then I realize you're headed toward the single occupancy handicapped bathroom. You look over your shoulder to check to make sure no one can see us, and as you do, I see the almost sinister glimmer in your eye that I've come to love You swing me in front of you to kiss me and push us through the door with such force it almost hurts - although nothing could possibly hurt right now. You shut the door and secure it by reaching behind yourself so you won't have to stop kissing me.

We lock hands and fingers, and you raise them above our heads and push me into the wall. I can feel how hard you are against me, and it's driving me crazy. You whip me around and push me back against the counter and reach up my skirt and take my underwear off so fast you scratch my thighs. I sit back on the edge of the sink and try to get your belt off at the same time, but you are faster and you drop your pants and underwear, unable to wait through my fumbling. You grab my hips from behind and pull me toward you and enter me so fast and hard that I gasp and arch my back without even realizing it. It's fast, urgent, not exactly making love, but so passionate neither one of us feels as if we're missing out on anything - in fact, it's exactly what we both need. We're now completely out of control, and it only turns you on more that you can see us in the mirror behind me. We're moving so fast that we feel like we're both about to go insane, and then I feel you explode inside me, long and hard, so forceful I feel like I'll never be able to move again. You remain inside for five... ten minutes... while we both catch our breath, our chests touching each time we inhale.

Slowly we recover, laughing at ourselves. You kiss me, not deeply, but reassuringly, and we put our clothes back on. You peek out the door to make sure the coast is clear, and we sneak out the fire exit with nothing but our laughter remaining until the door closes. We walk back to the car, holding hands, almost sprinting so we can be alone again, and I can feel the rest of you run down my leg to the foot that started everything...