Cafe Lawyer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the kiss deeper and heard her sigh as she gave herself to it. My need for her was so sharp, so swift that it left me stunned and reeling. I was glad. She had her hands on me and she wanted more. With each kiss she took me higher; with each kiss she took me deeper.

"I want you... desperately," she said. I could feel her heart pounding. "I know what I want," she continued. "I want you."

"I've waited so long for this," I said. "I can't promise to be gentle, anymore. I've waited so long for you to be truly mine, to be my wife."

"I don't want you to be gentle, I just need you."

I said something, under my breath, scooped her up and whispered, "And I need you... now... this minute." I carried her to the bed and laid her down on the covers. I was fully aroused, my erection straining at my clothes. "I've been waiting all day, for this moment, for you to say yes."

She dug her fingers into my hair and poured herself into another deep kiss. "I couldn't wait to get my hands on you." I moved my hands upward to the soft swell of her breasts, my thumbs teasing and stroking. With each stroke, I could feel her breath catch in her throat.

"I knew," she started to say, between pants, "how empty... my life has been... before you loved me. My entire life... has been empty."

I feasted on her lips, filling myself with the taste of her, hearing her little moan of pleasure as I put hot, wet kisses down the smooth column of her throat. She smelled soap-and-water clean... fresh as springtime... sexy as sin. I forced myself to go slowly, to savor every moment, no matter how hard it was going to be.

I kept my eyes steady on hers as I unbuttoned her blouse and slide it from her shoulders to reveal a bit of lace that barely covered her breasts. Skimming a finger between the cleft I parted her bra before tossing it aside and began brushing soft kisses across her shoulder and then lower to the swell of her breast.

Cee-Cee brought her arms around my waist and clung to me as her whole body began trembling with need. Her touch was driving me mad. She tore at my shirt, pulling it away, snapping the buttons off and when she reached for the belt at my waist, I helped her, kicking aside the rest of my clothes.

"I love it when you touch me, Cee-Cee. Touch me again," I whispered. I reached a hand to the waist of her panties and tugged them free in one quick motion, tossing them aside, before dragging her roughly against me, flesh to flesh.

My kisses weren't tender, my touches weren't gentle. I was completely out of control with her.

..... .....

Christmas morning came early enough and for the first time, we all went to church together at St. Joseph's. With the service in Spanish, though, I felt like my aunt had back in the day when Latin was still being used in church.

After church, I drove all four of us to the cemetery to leave flowers on my parents' graves. They were lost too early in my life to a car accident caused by a woman tired of living who hit them head-on. For a moment, it was if I was taking Cee-Cee and her daughter to meet the family and as she put flowers near the headstones, I wondered what my mother would have thought seeing me with a widow and her child.

I had no real way of knowing other than the knowledge that she would have wanted me to be happy in life and this was making me happy.

Although we would have made a good deal of money keeping the café open for Christmas breakfast, it seemed better to let everyone stay home with their families for the holiday and had given everyone prepared food to take home. We had already stocked the house refrigerator with food from the restaurant for both lunch and dinner and I had just purchased a new Monopoly game for us to play while Mary had a new doll, a Donald Duck video and other toys to play with.

Lunch was a traditional Italian feast... spaghetti with clam sauce, prosciutto, provolone, Genoa salami, cannoli pastries and orange sorbet... and plenty of See's and other treats to enjoy as the day went on.

I soon learned that Cee-Cee had her own method of cheating, offering me kisses for five hundred dollars each as she worked her way around the Monopoly board, gathering up one property after another until I was looking at bankruptcy seven different ways. I was able to stay in the game for another two hours by luckily going to jail and staying there. It was obvious that I was going to lose no matter what I did, giving money away like I was.

Leg of lamb was the main course for dinner and as my aunt brought it out from the kitchen, I could almost see my belt spread another notch from all the food that I had been eating during the day. Fortunately, I had gotten myself in reasonably good shape ever since I met Cee-Cee that it was all in my imagination.

While I was clearing the table and taking the dishes into the kitchen, I turned back in time to see my aunt and Cee-Cee hugging while they both looked at the ring I had given her. That final acceptance made my heart feel much better.

..... .....

The day after Christmas brought back the world with all its mundane problems and needs. I hadn't taken on any new clients since the first week of December and had spent the last few days wondering about what changes the menu could withstand and still be profitable. For a few moments, I thought about giving Chef Ramsey a phone call and seeing if he had any ideas to offer. The café, though, was bringing in more money than I could hope for and I was seriously considering giving everyone a weekly cash bonus in lieu of a raise.

"I would like to help out more in the café," Cee-Cee said, sitting down next to me. "What do you think I would be good at?"

I wondered. "Hey, how about going to different places and getting ideas... you know, stealing ideas..." I laughed, wondering about the ethics involved in doing something like that. After all, Italian places all served spaghetti and pizza, right? So, why not?

"That would be a lot of fun," she said. She looked around the back room. "You know, I'd like to start with Disneyland."

"Disneyland?"

"Sure. You know their New Orleans Square restaurant? I forget the name but it's where the Pirates ride is. If we could redo this room like that, you know, make it like it's outdoors and such." She gave me a big smile.

"That's a great idea. You know what else? We could take a look at Caesar's in Vegas, that is, in case we want the dining room to open for lunch time and be sort of a daytime look. What do you think?" I knew what she'd think; she'd think it was a great idea.

Cee-Cee grabbed me around the neck, straddled my waist and began kissing me passionately. "Oh, baby, that would be wonderful."

"Just as long," I laughed, "as you never come up with some 'girls' night out stuff to Vegas' stuff." I might have been laughing but I was dead serious. 'Girls' night out', my ass.

"Those women are fools," Cee-Cee said. "If you really love someone, why would you want to 'dance' with someone else? You'll never have to worry about that with me."

That made me feel so much better. How many times had we heard about women using a 'girls' night out' opportunity to stray over the line, whether accidentally or on purpose? Besides, I thought the whole thing was just an excuse to go to the happiest place on earth.