Cafe Quickie

Story Info
Waitress flashes to seduce me.
2.4k words
4.25
63.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was too hungry to make lunch. We took the kids to a strip mall outside this resort town where we came for a weekend getaway. The season was not in swing yet, still a few weeks before Memorial Day. This little café was deserted and there was just one other couple inside finishing their lunch.

We could have chosen any of the dozen tables but the waitress grabbed menus and escorted us to a table with a view out the front window. The waitress was about 20 years old, maybe on summer break from college. She had nice, long brown hair and a fair face, though an absolutely kickass body. She didn't hesitate to air it out by wearing a blue jean skirt and loose, white shirt. I think she was braless but it was hard to be sure without staring because of the odd frills down the front of the shirt from the collar.

My wife had the seat behind to look out the window, and our little daughter sat next to her. My son and I sat next to each other looking toward this other couple in their fifties. It was just your average sandwich shop. I had chicken salad on wheat. I thought it might be uneventful until the other couple started at each other in a low level argument.

The woman kept telling the guy what to do, in terms of salting his food, finishing his pickle, to stop playing with the bread. The guy told her to mind her own business. The waitress went over to interrupt with their check. I was trying to see if she was braless, without staring and being too obvious. I couldn't see any strap in the back, although she was standing sideways to me. Maybe she knew I was watching a bit. She lifted the hair off her shoulder over to the other side, and as she raised her arm she left it on top of her head. I could see through the side of her shirt just the bare skin under her arm. She stood that way while she was talking and then she turned her head with a smile and narrowed her eyes, like she knew I was watching.

My wife started her own whining about the mayonnaise, then about free time later, then telling me I had to go into the Kmart for "you know what" while she took the kids grocery shopping. The "you know what" was to pick out a birthday gift for my son. I wasn't listening a whole lot.

As the waitress walked from behind she rolled her eyes as if to say "oh no, not another one!" I was checking out the nice curve of her hips and the inside of her thigh as she walked by. I wondered if she went commando. I turned to see her back at the front counter and register. Apparently she was the only working here.

My wife was still going on about the car or something. I admit that I was not listening like I should. When the older couple left, the waitress walked past me to the other table. The woman had such a nice ass. She stood with her back to me at first, and it gave me a great view of her ass and legs. She had nice, firm calves like she worked out every day. I wanted to fuck her.

The kids were antsy. My daughter was singing a song so my son was trying to kick her under the table. I had to put my hand on his arm to make him stop. My wife ignored it. She was saying, "When we get back you'll need to buy mulch for the front. And the kids have a dentist appointment on Wednesday." Blah blah blah.

The waitress had cleared the couple's dishes into the back. When she returned, she started wiping the table with a rag. My daughter had quieted to humming her song and as I looked at my daughter, right over her head, I could see the waitress leaning toward me as she wiped the other table. Then her shirt fell open and I could see her tits swinging inside her shirt. She started working the rag hard. That made her tits swing in a big circular motion. I could see everything. She had big tits that hung down and showed their full body. They were pendulous. She had dark aureolas and nipples that were ready to pop. The waitress moved her eyes up to mine and smiled.

Then my wife said, "Why don't you pay the bill and we'll get started on the groceries." It wasn't a question.

The waitress came over to us and asked, "Will there be anything else?"

Before she could even finish, my wife said "No, he'll pay the check." I'm glad my wife didn't try to interfere with the tip because this girl definitely earned it.

I went to the counter to pay as my wife left with the kids. I told the waitress, "They make you do everything here, don't they?"

She said, "Yeah. Would be slow any way, off season. But it's going to be a slow summer with the economy."

I said, "They probably don't pay much. Not many customers to get tips."

"What's a girl going to do?" she asked. She propped her hands on the counter so she could squeeze her tits between her arms. Her cleavage was huge. She leaned her head to the side and smiled.

"I'll give you a good tip. You worked hard for it. And you don't even get a bathroom break."

She took a sign out from the shelf underneath. It said "Back in 15 minutes" and had a string loop. She walked over to the front door, hung the sign on a hook so it could show through the window and turned the lock. She came back to me and said, "They have a little potty in the back so I never have to leave. Do you want to see?"

I stood there silent and dumb like I didn't even know what to do. She tugged the belt loop on the side of my pants and started walking toward the back. I followed her, watching her long, brown hair, that beautiful round ass and the space between her legs where I wanted to stick my cock. I was already regretting what this would do to my marriage, but at the same time justifying it. This beautiful college girl found me attractive, and I was feeling very unappreciated by the misses.

As we got to the back, she went to the right into a store room. I told her, "A married guy shouldn't be in this situation."

"I love married guys," she said, turning to me. "They're so much more competent." She dropped to her knees right in front of me and took both hands to my belt buckle. There was no stopping now. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. She ran her hand up the length of my hard dick through the underwear. Then she pulled the underwear down, too.

She grabbed my dick in her hand and said, "I was right. Look at that big, beautiful cock." And she went to town on it. She pumped it into her mouth with her hand. Her mouth was so smooth and wet with her saliva. She had her tongue sliding on my shaft and her lips and the ring of her fingers tight like the firm opening of a pussy.

There would be plenty of time later to feel guilty. When she had me lubed enough to get my cock sliding all the way, practically deep-throating me, then I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my dick in hard. I loved the feel of her hair in my hands, to grab it in my fingers and make her head take my dick. She let it happen, meeting every thrust. She let my dick go deeper by taking her fingers away and putting her hands behind my ass to pull me in.

I was getting into it and would have let it proceed to just a great blowjob. But she was fumbling with one hand in the drawer of a desk behind me and she pulled out a condom. She slipped it onto my dick with her mouth, never losing a stroke in going to my sheathed dick between her lips.

She stood up and walked over to a stack of large brown bags of flour on a pallet. It was a broad flat surface where she laid her belly down, bent at the hips on the edge. She reached under her skirt and pulled her underwear down with one motion. She spread her legs so I could see her pussy and ass.

"Come on and fuck me," she said, turning her head to the side but not where I could see her face.

I reached down and massaged the lips of her vulva, lubed my fingers and started to poke a finger in. I said, "Maybe I should return the favor." And I started to bend down for a taste. But she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up on top of her.

"We don't have forever," she said softly. "I want you to fuck me now."

I didn't make her wait. I guided the tip of my penis into her hole and started rocking it forward. I moved it deeper each time as she loosened up. God it's great how wet college girls are. She was prime for fucking. I could see a surrender in her face as I pounded her. I moved the hair off her cheek and behind her head. She smiled and bit her lip without opening her eyes, knowing that I was looking at her. I twisted my fingers through her hair and used the leverage to drive my penis deep. Her smile gave way to an open mouth sigh.

I whispered to her, "I really want to feel your tits. You have the most beautiful tits. Lean up a little so I can play with your tits."

"OK," she agreed. She pushed up on the sacks to arch her back. I pulled the bottom of her shirt up and reached underneath. I cupped those big tits in my hands, cradling that full flesh. I think they were completely natural but she could have given any implants a run for the money. Her tits were smooth and toned and begging for a baby. I pinched her nipples between my fingers. They became plump and stiff in seconds. She had long, elastic nipples. I really wanted to suck them.

She was cooing and making squishy lips, like she wanted me to suck them, too. Then she laid back down on the sacks and said, "That's fun, but I want you to fuck me hard." I grabbed her hips and drove deep into her. A few strokes and then I rammed deep and held. I moved my hips in big circles. I used lots of different moves for variety and to get her ready. I think she sensed it starting to build.

She said, "Shoot your cum in me. I want to feel you cum in my Va-J-J."

It was nice to hear a woman talk dirty like that, to tell me how much she wanted it. Not like she was doing me a favor, or OK, now that you've got me all worked up then I want it. But to come at me full bore of how she wanted that dick inside her to make her cum.

"Do you like my dick inside of you?" I asked.

"I want it," she said. "Give it to me."

I pounded her good. I pressed my body on hers on the sacks and pounded my dick in her until it was hard like steel and clinched inside of her and spurted cum.

"Oh, yes," she screamed. "Even with that condom I could feel your hot sperm."

I held her there for a minute while we relaxed, then I pulled off. She said, "There's a little bathroom there where you can throw your condom away and wash off." I followed her motion, throwing the condom in the toilet. I left the door open as I washed off my penis in the sink and dried it with paper towels. It took a minute for my sphincter to relax and let me urinate. When I came out, the girl had her underwear back on, sitting cross-legged on the sack, playing with her fingers in her mouth as if she craved a cigarette.

I asked her, "I suppose you could use a bigger tip than I left you?"

"That's another thing about married guys," she laughed. "They are so much more grateful."

I looked in my wallet and found 2 twenties. "Are you saving for college?"

She held the twenties out as I gave them. Her face was expressionless. She said, "Yes, I thought you might take pity on a poor working girl, being as business is slow for me."

The open drawer had condoms of all types, including some Magnums. I wondered who got the Magnums. And it looked like that sack of flour was a favorite hangout for her. But she was so young and smooth, I really felt like she was pure. I gave up two more twenties. "I don't want to think I had to pay for it," I told her. "I never had to pay for it."

"You didn't," she laughed. "The pleasure was mine. And I do appreciate your help, so if you want to come back again, try a weekday afternoon when it's slow. Try a day when you don't have to drive Johnny to camp."

I suppose that's how it happens for a lot of men. I didn't feel guilty. It was partly because my wife had annoyed me, but also because it was such a short, pure escape. It was like another dish off the menu. She peeked out to make sure no one was looking in the front window, then walked me back to the door and unlocked it. The sign disappeared and she rang the register. As I left, she was brushing her hair and refreshing her lipstick.

Tomorrow I would have to run by the bank before stopping in for afternoon coffee.