Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was naked, his long limbs relaxed from what was apparently a good night's sleep. Her eyes were drawn to his cock, soft and seemingly harmless. She wondered what would happen today. Surely he would fuck her again? Maybe he would even let her--

"Come." He had opened the cage door and was walking towards the exit to the backyard. She followed, performing her bathroom duties as quickly as she could, hating that he watched as she did. He cleaned her up, fed her -- breakfast, mercifully not oatmeal this time but cereal in skim milk -- and untangled her long hair with surprisingly gentle hands while she ate. She was allowed to brush her own teeth and braid her own hair, and it felt almost strange to be allowed use of her own hands. All of this was done quietly; he spoke no more than a few words to her, and those only to tell her what to do next.

He handed her a razor and a container of shaving gel. Confused, she looked from the items to his face. He smiled. "I want that little cunt shaved." Momentarily relieved, she nodded; she'd done it before. Then he added, "And you'll keep those legs spread so I can watch, won't you?" Helpless to stop the blush she knew was spreading from her neck to her hairline, she nodded again, shuffling over to the shower faucet to turn it on.

She spread the foaming gel over her trimmed pubic hair, keeping her legs open as he had ordered. It was difficult not to look at him; he had taken a seat on the lowered toilet lid, his hands toying idly with his cock, and her eyes kept straying to its rapidly stiffening length, until she nearly cut herself. Dogs don't shave themselves, she thought furiously, so if you're going to treat me like some bitch in heat, why don't you shave me yourself? Almost as horrified as if she'd blurted it out loud -- What was wrong with her? And why would she rather have someone take a sharp razor to her most delicate parts? -- she tore her eyes away and forced herself to concentrate on her task.

When the leftover shaving gel was rinsed away, leaving her with the discomfiting sensation of being completely bare, she looked up to see his erection bobbing in front of her face. She hesitated a moment, then leaned up to flick her tongue across the tip. His pre-cum tasted slightly sweet. She started to slide her lips over it, and to her surprise, he pulled away.

"Just lick it, girl," he said softly, wrapping long fingers around the base of his cock to hold it still. Her face burned at the implied meaning. She lapped slowly at the ridged head, moving gradually down the length, breathing in the smell of soap on his skin as she pressed her tongue to his balls. He groaned and nudged her with the tip of his cock, smearing precum across her cheek. Obediently, she applied her tongue to the end, pressing gently into the tiny slit there. He groaned again and stepped to the side, pointing to the toilet where he had been sitting. "Get over here."

She turned off the water and scrambled to him, wincing as her knees scraped across the floor tiles. He grasped her collar firmly and pulled her to her feet, kicking them apart while she was still trying to get her balance. Stumbling slightly, she reached out and braced her hands against the back of the toilet, her breath catching in her throat as he quickly sheathed himself in her still-sore pussy. He bent her back into a painful arch, both hands on her collar, pulling hard enough that she had to struggle for each gasp of air. Being fucked in that position made her feel like she was going to break in two, and she mewled her helpless protests, silently begging him to finish quickly.

But as his thrusts grew more forceful, so did the way he wrenched on her collar, until she found herself scrabbling frantically at her throat, unable to breathe. He somehow kept his cock inside her as she bucked and twisted wildly, slipping out only when he abruptly released her and she collapsed onto her knees. With her body partly draped over the toilet, she let out a few sobbing coughs, hands still tugging at the collar even though it was loose again. When she finally stopped spluttering, he wordlessly pushed her down onto her back and knelt between her legs to slide his cock back into her slippery pussy. As she stared up at him, she felt tears well up and trickle from the corner of her eyes. His smug smile only intensified her feelings of shame.

He fucked her slowly, filling her deeply with each inward thrust until she couldn't help but moan, until she couldn't stop herself from writhing under him. Like a bitch in heat, she thought to herself, hating the flush of humiliation that burned through her, and hating him because, surely, he would know why she was so ashamed. His eyes told her he did. Several times, she felt herself come close to orgasm, and let out a frustrated squeal when it was denied; he was thrusting faster now, his hands holding her legs open, fingers digging into her thighs as he fucked her hard enough to push her body across the floor.

He pulled out of her with a groan, his cock jerking as it splattered come over her stomach and breasts. Frustration welled up in her and she moaned, fists pounding the air by her side. He stared at her for a while before he got up. Ignoring the flare of ever-present shame, she scrambled onto her hands and knees and grabbed pleadingly at his leg. A knowing smile crossed his face and he tipped his head to one side. "What is it, girl?"

Need clawed at her. Dignity no longer seemed important. She let out a long, drawn out sound that sounded to her ears like a whine, lowering her head in supplication.

He laughed and shook his head. "Oh no. You have to earn that." Snap of his fingers. "Now turn around and show me your shaved cunt." Slowly, she turned and spread her legs to display her freshly shaved, freshly fucked pussy. Forbidden words stuck in her throat, threatening to turn into another batch of tears. He reached down and patted the smooth, moist mound gently, then tossed a towel at her. "Get yourself cleaned up and back into your cage. I've got some things to do."

Reluctantly, she did as he said, drawing herself into a shivering crouch inside her now familiar jail. He left almost immediately after latching the door, and she kicked at the blanket in frustration. But a short while later, he was back.

"Stick your ass up here." He patted the side of the cage opposite the door. Unsure but with a feeling of dread swelling in her chest, she complied, backing herself up towards where he stood. Her anxiety grew when she realized the side walls of the cage prevented her from looking over her shoulder to see what he was doing. "Stay still." Something touched her asshole and she jumped. He made a soft shushing noise and she felt his hands stroke her. "Just a tiny plug for your bottom, girl." Something touched her again and this time she braced herself; a short narrow object with an even narrower neck slipped easily into her ass. "Good girl."

She inspected it after he had gone, feeling around the rubbery round protrusion between her asscheeks. It felt strange, but was small enough not to be uncomfortable even when she sat down. Her sphincter gripped it tightly and she felt the tiny ring of muscle spasm a few times, as if getting used to the intruder. Her pussy throbbed and she wondered if he would know if she masturbated herself to orgasm. "I hate you," she whispered, knowing that she was too afraid of any potential punishments to dare.

Dozing on and off, she was aware that he came down to check on her several times, and would sometimes reach into the cage to wiggle the little plug in her ass. When she squirmed, he would chuckle and take his hand away. She heard him walking around upstairs and wondered what he was doing. It sounds like he's moving furniture, she thought.

Much later, he came in carrying a plate of food and something else she could not identify. He fed her inside the cage and as she bent down to eat, he dangled the object in front of the doorway. She blinked and stared, but did not recognize what it was. When she finished eating, he cupped one hand under her chin, and pushed what felt like a cylindrical piece of rubber into her mouth. Leather straps went around the back of her head and were fastened to her collar. It was uncomfortable; the rubber pulled at the corners of her lips and made her want to bite down every time she swallowed. She made a muffled sound.

"I know you're not a pony, my pet, but the bit gag suits you just the same." He laughed at her bewildered expression. " I can't have you being rude to my party guests, can I?"

Party? Guests? Her mind reeled and she let out a soft gurgle. She didn't know what to think, what to do, or even what to feel except a trembling panic. What kind of guests? He hushed her, his hands gentle as urged her from the cage. Terrified, she followed him to the carpeted room, where he used two short chains to attach her to eyebolts set into the wall, each about two feet from the floor. There was one chain for each D-ring on her collar, and her terror only grew when she realized she would be unable to turn around or get up; all she could do was look to either side, or stare at the wall a mere couple of inches away from her nose.

The doorbell rang somewhere in the house above. He gave her rump a light pat and left her alone with her thoughts and escalating fears. Who were these people? What were they going to do? Would they hurt her? Her brain leapt from one possibility to another and yet, never did it cross her mind to merely release herself and leave. After all, her hands were not bound. She heard more people arriving, loud laughter, and the sounds of a party getting underway. Without a clock or even a window, she had no concept of time, and had no idea how long she had been left there; half of her wished not to be alone any longer even as the other half lurched in fear of what would happen when someone came down there.

Then came the sound of a door opening from behind her. She tried to look but the chains stopped her short. There were voices, a man's and a woman's.

"Oh God, Michael, he wasn't kidding! He does have a girl here."

The man laughed. "So he does. Want to go check her out?"

"Maybe later." The woman giggled. "When I'm drunk!"

"Let's go get you drunk now!"

She heard the door close, muffling the sounds of what appeared to be a great many people. She breathed a sigh of relief but before her heart could stop racing, the door opened again.

"Fuck! I can't believe it!" A different man's voice. She heard him go down the stairs and walk across the carpet, cringing closer to the wall when he stopped behind her, his hand immediately cupping her bare ass. He mumbled to himself, not bothering to address her at all before unfastening his pants. She whimpered when she heard the sound of the zipper; it was followed by ripping noise of a condom packet being opened. Then, without warning, he entered her, shoving so hard she almost fell forward into the wall, fucking her with quick, jerky strokes, his hands dragging her hips back to meet each thrusts. She moaned when he came, frustrated and relieved at the same time, her pussy achingly wet from being denied release for so long.

The second man to pay her a visit took his time, rubbing the base of her butt plug while he plunged three fingers into her wet hole. "Ah, it's a pity we're not allowed to fuck your ass," he said with a sigh. "I'd love to shove my cock into this tight little fuckhole." She shivered at his words, and shivers turned to trembles when he leaned closer and murmured into her ear, "I bet you scream when you're fucked in the ass."

I've never been fucked there, she wanted to say, but all she managed was a muffled moan. He thrust into her then, his cock wider than the one before, stretching her sore insides as he fucked her rapidly. It took a long time for him to come, his cock pounding her pussy until her arms wouldn't hold her up anymore and she went down onto her elbows. Then he, too, left, to make way for the next in a succession of several faceless men who fucked her pussy raw. One man stripped off his condom and came over her back -- apparently that was allowed -- and another used the plug to fuck her ass while he worked his cock in her pussy. The man she hated the most was the one who spanked her raised cheeks until she screamed into the gag, then shoved his impossibly hard cock into her for a long, brutal session of frenzied thrusting.

By the time her captor came downstairs, she had been reduced to a sobbing, drooling mess, half leaning against the wall she was chained to. She jerked, chains jingling, when he touched her, his hand going between her legs to cup the puffy lips there. "What a nice, fat, juicy pussy," he slurred; it was obvious that he'd been drinking, and she recoiled. "Now, don't be like that." He squeezed. "You want to come, don't you?"

Heavy with humiliation, she nodded.

His fingernails scraped over sensitive skin and she winced. "You get to come only if there's a cock in your ass."

She started to shake.

"You want a cock in your ass, don't you?" The slur was more pronounced now.

She shook her head.

"But you want to come." It wasn't a question.

She nodded.

He took that for assent, unclipping the chains from her collar and hauling her to her feet. After being on her hands and knees for so long, her limbs were unsteady and she stumbled into him.

"Get into the other room, bitch." Angry now.

He pushed her over the cage, slapping her sore ass until she had it raised high enough to satisfy him. The little plug was removed with a soft pop and he jammed something else against the clenching hole. A cold substance oozed into her. Lubricant. At least he was going to show her that much mercy, she thought, hoping that he would remember it was her first time for anal sex, knowing that he probably wouldn't care even if he did. Her hands felt clammy suddenly; she found the edges of the cage and gripped them.

His cock nudged the backs of her thighs. He pushed them apart more, so he could slide himself along the valley between her cheeks. Some of the lubricant had trickled down and he slipped along easily, coating his cock with the slippery substance. She felt his hands on her lower back, pressing her into the top of the cage, holding her down, no doubt expecting a struggle. The head of his cock slithered into position, the spongy tip pushing against her tightly closed hole, applying a steady pressure that grew into a blossoming prickly pain as it started to gain entrance. Her muffled whimpers were ignored, her virgin hole forced open until the head of his cock was stuffed inside. The throbbing pain was intense and, together with the alien sensation of having a stiff rod up her ass, made her want to scream.

"God, so tight." He grunted, shifting his feet to get more leverage, and for a moment she though she could almost feel the veins in his cock as it pulsed inside her. Biting down on the rubber bit to stop herself from screaming when he pushed further in, she squeezed the cage bars in her hand until she was sure they had to be cutting into her palms. Sweat trickled between their bodies, the salty liquid making her tender skin sting. He ignored her yelping cries behind the gag, feeding his cock all the way into her ass inch by agonizing inch.

Finally, his balls came to rest against her distended pussy lips. She felt his hand cup her there, fingers pressing into her slippery slit, searching for her swollen clit. Nearly sobbing with both pain and need, she tried to push herself into his hand, only to whimper as her movement made his cock shift. He's tearing me apart, she thought.

He groaned. "You have to come now. I can't...." His fingers pinched her as he spoke, finding sensitive spots and stroking them quickly.

She squealed.

He pushed several fingers into her pussy and rubbed his thumb across her clit. She came so hard and fast she thought she was going to faint. Distantly, she heard him groan again, and warmth flooded her insides. Another climax rolled through her and this time she heard herself scream despite the gag.

* * *

Slowly, she became aware of the way the cage bars were pressing painfully into her breasts. Her ass and pussy throbbed, one with pain and the other with pleasure. She pushed herself up slightly and wondered if she had passed out. His voice came from behind her. "Looks like I'll have to give you a proper ass fucking another time." He was sitting on the floor, leaning back on his hands. "Or maybe I'll go upstairs and get a volunteer."

He laughed when she flinched, her distress obvious. Without thinking, she dropped to the floor and groveled at his feet, begging with her eyes and body to be spared the further attentions of his friends. Her anus felt tender and swollen, and the thought of being violated there again so soon, or ever, made her shudder in remembered pain. Still chuckling, he picked up her leash and clipped it to her collar.

It was difficult maneuvering herself up the stairs on her hands and knees. Everything and everywhere seemed to hurt, and her struggle to climb each step only made the pain worse. After what felt like a mountain of steps, they made it to the top and she could hear the sounds of a raucous party taking place on the other side of the door. Beseeching eyes rose to meet his, only to find reflected there an amused indifference to her mortified anguish.

When he opened the door, the noise immediately died down. The gathered crowd had obviously been waiting. Suddenly ultra aware of how she must look, collared, leashed, and gagged, she shrank back against his leg, color suffusing her face. She didn't even know which ones had fucked her earlier! Shaking her head, she mouthed the gag and struggled to say no, and could not stop herself from crying when all that came out was an incoherent burble. He ignored her, raising his hand to receive highfives from friends as he made his way into the crowd, forcing her to follow. She bowed her head and trudged along behind him, enduring the many touches and trying not to react to them and the comments.

"Aww, look what followed him home!"

"Told you she was a sweet piece."

"I think she's crying. Aww, poor baby!"

"You wouldn't believe how tight that pussy is."

"Here, puppy, nice puppy."

"That bitch can lick my dick anytime!"

"Puppy has a nice pussy!" Loud laughter followed the last remark. He stopped walking for a moment and someone took advantage of the opportunity to cup a hand over her shaven mound. Before she could react, the hand was gone and its owner laughingly admonished for "bothering the entertainment." Her vision blurred by tears, she stumbled towards the tug of the leash. Her body trembled with exhaustion.

It was almost a relief when they pulled her up onto a wide, glass-topped coffee table, and placed her in the now-familiar position of head down, ass up. She rested on her elbows, head cradled on her forearms, and felt her thighs being pushed apart until the lips of her pussy gaped. Tears pooled on the glass. Someone ran a finger between the straps of the gag and her cheek, then adjusted them slightly.

He sidestepped into her field of vision and showed her something that made her eyes widen. For a few seconds, she couldn't figure out what it was, and blinked rapidly to clear her teary eyes. Part of it was easily identifiable as an anal plug, with the customary flared base leading to a narrow neck; it widened abruptly into a conical shape, and ended in a rounded, tapered tip. Something was attached to the center of the circular base, something long and soft-looking, covered with what appeared to be bushy chestnut brown hair. Her mind lurched into the possibilities. Surely it wasn't--

"A tail!" someone, a woman, squealed with glee, to more laughter.