Caged!

Story Info
Caged for the first time.
924 words
3.91
44.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a late blooming sissy. Like most sissies-to-be, I had early incidents of trying on my sisters clothes and enjoying the way they felt, but I always viewed myself as a heterosexual who just liked to imagine stroking a nubile female underneath the lingerie I was wearing. It was much later in life that I took the serious turn from being a heterosexual crossdresser to being a submissive faggot cocksucker. When I was 39, the love of my life (I thought) broke up with me, saying that I was much too dominant for her to be with. I was devastated and I decided to try to take steps to become more submissive so that she would love me again. I did numerous web searches for such things as 'submissive husbands', 'female led relationships' and 'wife-led marriage'.

Needless to say, these were not psychological self help sites. However, I was not repulsed by the images in front of me. Indeed, they touched a part of my psyche that I never knew existed. Seeing naked men, or men dressed as sissies, submitting to the unbridled lust of their female partners left me reaching for my zipper and wishing I was one of them. Soon I came upon sites where the women were sharing their sissy with their alpha lovers and friends, which left me having to admit to myself that I wanted to suck cocks for her. I needed to suck cocks for her. I HAD to suck cocks for her.

Unfortunately, Linda never wanted to get back with me, so I was left with these desires to be a submissive cocksucking cuckold, and no way to actually do anything about them. That is until the day I admitted to myself that I really didn't need Linda to find cocks for me. I could find my own. Thankfully, I had already discovered internet sissy dating sites, and after weeks of just reading the ads and jerking myself off fantasizing about what would happen if I actually answered an ad, I did so (but that story will be told later).

Over the next few years I answered many ads. At first, I only did so every six to eight months, but as the need in me grew, the spaces between men grew shorter. During this time, my urge to crossdress grew; first from just missing the feel of Linda in lingerie and trying to imagine her in bed next to me, and then from me accepting that I wanted to be the one in lingerie with a cock in my mouth. I retired early and moved to another state where I felt more comfortable with the idea of being seen in public as a skirt wearing sissy. I bought my first dresses and high heels with the intent of actually wearing them in public instead of just in the privacy of my home. I bought a butt plug with the thought of submitting to a man like a woman. Almost immediately, I had to get a bigger one. Then a bigger one. The feeling of being penetrated was like nothing I had ever felt before. The pulsing spasms from my prostate as I orgasmed into my sheets left me unable to get up. My memory flashed back to previous times when I had left my female lovers unable to rise from bed after their orgasms. I now knew how they felt, and I wanted to do it again, and again.

Over the next few years I had nearly 30 men, but I was always on the hunt for Mister Big, who would take me from saying "It is too big!" to "Oh my God, it is SO BIG!". I always posted as a submissive but, even so, many of the men who responded were closet bottoms or switches themselves, who wanted to use my body the way I wanted to use theirs. Desperate to find the actual alpha bulls out there who would fuck me like the slut I needed to be, I decided to buy a cock cage. I wanted responders to know that my cock was unavailable to them, that the only things I was offering them was my mouth or ass. I didn't want mutual satisfaction; I WANTED TO BE FUCKED!

That leads to the main point of this story. I bought one (bashful still, by mail order instead of my local porn shop). After over a week, it finally arrived. After showering and shaving everywhere except my head and putting on my sheerest and shortest nightie, I put it on. As soon as I got it on I felt different. With my cock locked away and my balls kept tightly in place, I lost all sexual feeling from my crotch. The only primary erogenous zone I had left was my ass. My boipussy tingled like never before and my naked fanny, tickled by the sheer lace of my hemline, twitched to be touched by a man. I had to do something immediately to ease my need! I grabbed my camera and made photos of me facing the camera while plunging my 8 inch long, 5.5 inch circumference dildo into my ass while my caged cock just hung there, unavailable.

With my favorite internet site down, it took a while to find another. I posted the ad a few minutes ago. I have two responses already. I asked if they were willing to share. They will both be here in a few minutes. I'll tell you how it went in my next story.