Caged And Confused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking first more of my cock into her mouth she began to slide slowly up and down forming a seal with her gloss red lips and sucking firmly on the throbbing head. Then as she moved her head up and down she began to hum causing the vibrations from her mouth to stimulate my cocks sensitive under side. Staying consistent she spent around a minute on me before turning her attention to my colleague.

After several minutes of this my colleague ordered "turn around and show us those fuck holes slut." Without breaking any fluidity she repositioned herself turning back onto her hands and knees, her legs parted and with her back to us giving us a clear view of her puffy wet shaven cunt and tight puckered arse hole. Arching her back as she savoured the flavour of our pre cum her big tits swayed with their crinkled bud like nipples brushing lightly on the cage floor as she lowered her upper body letting her elbows take her weight.

I told her she had looked like a prize whore, a true slut there on her hands and knees naked, her genitals on display, and sucking on two strangers hard cocks. This just seemed to encourage her, and she let out a low groan as she listened to my words. But I still was not satisfied that she was giving her predicament enough focus. I told her this and informed her that she would be taking two full loads before her time with us came to an end.

In moments she returned to sucking and slurping at my command, but with more enthusiasm than before. Her head slid backwards and forwards on my hard cock with well practiced ease as she took more of my meat into her mouth. With her movements increasing her big tits jiggled and swayed giving us a great view as she performed for us. Next my colleague told her to suck but not to touch with her hands, we just wanted to see what that mouth and tongue of hers could do on their own. Pulling her hands down to her sides she went to work with her slut mouth on him and began to go as deep as she could on his cock. As she drew her head back the red of her lip gloss streaked over the shaft marking where she had been. I told her we wanted to see the lip gloss smeared over her lips, that we wanted her mouth to look used, and that we would not allow her to reapply her makeup before she left the building.

Again she went from his cock to mine, backwards and forwards until there was more lipstick on our throbbing cocks than was left on her lips. She tried hard to take us all the way down her throat but wasn't able to do it without us forcing her face down. As she sucked back and forth on our shafts she seemed to purposefully drag her lips firmly over the surface causing the red mess to spread further and glisten with moisture. She managed to do this for several minutes before we both began to show signs of cumming.

I told her she could use her hands again and that we expected her to make us shoot all over her. Looking into the camera she raised a hands up to grip the base of each of our cocks and began wanking them into her mouth clearly intent on giving us a show. Slowly jerking our cocks she prepared to receive the first squirt of cum as we watched on expectantly. We started telling her how we would burn her clothes and not pay her for the shoot if she didn't make us cum hard. She sucked with her whore mouth and pumped with her slut fingers as our cocks twitched increasingly ready to explode.

After a couple of minutes more my colleagues first thick jet of cum erupted into her mouth and we both yelled "swallow it whore!" As she pulled his spunking cock out of her mouth the second and consequent squirts hit her throat and instantly trickled down over her chest and between her quivering tits. Not letting go of his cock she made sure that all of the hot spunk was caught on her pale skin. Just as his last few drops of cum hit her my own cock began to jerk and twitch in her other hand and she quickly turned her face towards it and opened her mouth eagerly. A split second later I pumped my first thick rope of hot fluid onto her face. She managed to reposition herself slightly and caught the second squirt in her mouth before taking my remaining jets over her face and tits.

Once we were satisfied that she had extracted as much cum as she could my colleague ordered her to show us the mess we had made of her. She turned in the cage and knelt up presenting us with her cum splattered face and chest. As we watched on she lifted her hands and began to squeeze her heavy tits causing the freshly deposited fluid to glisten on her pale skin.

We made the tardy little whore sit in her messy state for several minutes before I let her out of the cage. As soon as she was out she asked where her clothes were, so I calmly told her to follow us and we would take her to a rest room so she could freshen up and get dressed. We led her down a couple of corridors through the studio and stopped in front of a door. My colleague told her to go through and use the facilities available and added that her clothes were on the way down as we spoke. Thanking us she stepped through the door......, as soon as she was through I threw a small roll of bank notes out after her and my colleague quickly locked it from our side.

We had led the used slut to an external door that led out onto a large busy industrial park. The clothes were not on their way down, in fact we had no intention of returning them to her, and only gave her a very small payment for the session. Within moments of the door shutting behind her she began pounding on it to be let back in, all the time cursing us for our treatment of her. We simply began laughing loudly as we heard her scramble for the money knowing that she would be in full view of the various other occupants of the business park. As we walked back up the corridor her angry shouts faded to nothing.

That evening once we had wrapped our work up for the day we took an old wooden box out to the forest, in it was a pile of worn and hastily removed slut clothing. As the evening became ever darker we squirted the bundle with petrol and set it ablaze letting the little whores garments go up in flames.

Another enjoyable day for my colleague and I.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Used & Abused: The Katie Chronicles High school senior gets caught up in a hardcore gang-bang.in Group Sex
The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Owner's daughter has an idea to save the store that goes bad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Screen Pt. 01 Cheating student loses control of her webcam and her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
More Stories