Caged and Used

Story Info
Caged sissy is used as a woman.
988 words
4.14
51.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my autobiographical story "Caged".

***

Danny was the first to arrive in answer to my ad seeking alpha males who wanted a sissy to serve them. He was around forty, 5'10" and 230 pounds. Unexceptional, but with a 7 1/2 inch cock. Not thick, but certainly long enough to take my boi pussy the way I needed it taken. He had said he wanted me in lingerie, so I dressed quickly in the twenty minutes I had before his arrival. I wore a white corset which gave me a more feminine figure when I inserted C cup breastforms, along with the bottom half of a white string bikini, which fit tight over my cage. Over this I put on a short sleeve blouse and pull-on skirt, both also white. I just had time to apply a light coat of foundation and blush, along with some red lipstick, before he was knocking at the door.

The awkward moment of first meeting passed quickly as he came to me and cupped my breasts through my blouse. Pulling me close, he continued to rub my right breast while reaching down to grab my ass with his other hand. It was obvious that he wanted more than just a quick fuck; he wanted to seduce me. I gently wrapped my arms around his head as he pulled my body to him.

After a few minutes, he reached for the buttons of my blouse, fumbling slightly with them because of their small size. With my chest more exposed, he buried his head between my breasts and kissed me. I was glad that I had sprayed some feminine perfume on my chest as he breathed deep of my feminine essence. Then both of his hands went to the waistline of my skirt and he slowly pulled it off of me. There I stood, in my corset and panties, and he was pleased with what he saw.

He pulled me close for a long French kiss before pushing down gently on my shoulders. Finally! I had been holding back, letting him set the pace, but I wanted his cock like a hungry man wants a steak. I knelt before him and eased down his shorts and boxers together. As they uncovered him, his cock popped up fully erect into my view. I kissed the already moist tip before slowly licking from tip to base. Going slow, I teased him, never lingering, until he was as taut as a spike. Lifting up his scrotum, I licked as far underneath as I could reach. He liked that, a lot, for he immediately said to get on the bed.

He lay flat and told me to get between his legs and keep licking the way I had been doing. I continued my lingual exploration of his perineum and he kept raising his hips so that I could go farther back. I usually don't rim, or bareback, but I could not resist the urge to taste his forbidden nerve center. The musky taste wasn't repellant, and I tongued deep, treating it the way I had done many pussies in years past. I got the same response that I loved so much. He gasped in pleasure and wrapped one leg behind my head, drawing me into him, as his other leg arched out in a rigid spasm. After a few moments, he pushed me away and told me to kneel over the side of the bed. This was where my choice of panties came in handy; all it took to remove them was to untie the strings on either side.

As he fumbled with the condom he had brought, I asked him to let me help with putting it on. Giving his bare shaft a final lick, I teased the tip with my fingers a few times before unrolling it to cover his member. I sucked the entire thing into my mouth one more time before being asked to get up.

"I need to fuck that ass."

"And I need it fucked, Sir," I responded.

He tried to push inside, but I wasn't wet enough. A quick reach for more lubricant and I pushed two fingers into me, opening the way. He took position again and with one easy push he was balls deep.

I gasped. "Oh, Danny, you are so big!"

"Big enough to fuck you good, aren't I, you sissy bitch?" adding a hard smack to my fanny.

"Yes Sir, punish me. Make me yours."

Happy with my utter submission, he added a swat with his hand to every stroke of his cock. After just several strokes (of both hand and cock) I began to push back against him.

"Damn, bitch, you do like being fucked, don't you?"

"Yes Sir, more than anything."

"You are a dirty slut, aren't you? You want me to share you, let you get fucked by all of my friends?"

"Any thing you want, Sir, just keep giving me that hard cock as a reward."

That level of erotic submission clearly excited him and he pushed into me with several more savage thrusts before telling me to change position. He had me lie on my back and he entered me while still standing up. My caged cock hung exposed between us, but he just wanted what I shared with women. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him deeper inside me. After several minutes of blissful thrusting, he arched his back and came with a satisfied groan. Weak in the knees, I slid off the bed and reached to take off the condom. Placing it aside, I lightly licked him clean before showing him to the bathroom for a proper wash-up.

He left in the typical 'wham bam thank you mam' scenario but he left me with the feeling of being a well fucked female and the intention to do this again, as often as possible.