Caged by My Colleague

Story Info
You decide you want to lock me in chastity for your own fun.
2.3k words
4.13
35.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring me that hard cock of yours, but I also want the cage and keys, you are to drop your trousers, get your cock hard and present it to me when you see me, I want the cage in your hand and don't you dare cum! Play as much as you need to, but no cumming... and don't you dare think of anybody but me while trying to get that cock of yours hard!" Was the message I received from you.

Fuck... I thought to myself... that message was enough to get my cock hard... I reached down... grabbed it... started to stroke it... feeling the pre-cum oozing from its tip... I use it as lube to circle the head... before long I am so close to cumming... I remember what you said... I stop, just before I would have exploded making a mess we both know I am cap0able of making...

I jump into the shower... ice cold... even that doesn't make things much easier... but relieves some of the tension... I grab my things and jump into the car to come to meet you... the whole journey all I can think about is what you might have in mind,,, the ideas you have running through your mind... it doesn't help my situation... my cock never fully softening... in the secluded car park where we meet... there is nobody around... I get out the car and immediately drop my trousers... you just look and grin... you see my cock... not hard but far from soft... You come close... grab my balls... digging your nails in very slightly... as you say "I hope it was only thoughts of me that left you like that!"

"You know it is... you're fucking sexy and you know that... I can't help it... there is just something about you that drives me insane!"

You giggle, a cheeky little smile on your face... but your eyes... your eyes say something different... they say that I'm going to regret saying that... that I am going to be begging you for mercy...

"I said I wanted that cock hard... what are you waiting for?"

"I'm sorry..." I move my hand down... you're still grabbing my balls... I wrap my hand around my cock... I look down at the top you are wearing... it leaves nothing to the imagination... your boobs on full display... your cleavage perfect...

I start to play just a little... I move my eyes up to meet yours... the whole time you have been looking at me... "It's ready... just the way you want it!"

With that... you look down... you see it... full hardness... moving your hand from my balls you grip it... you give it a couple of strokes... "Not bad... now where is that cage?"

I grab it and hand it to you... You take it apart... you put the ring around my cock and balls... the tightness enhances how hard my cock is... you look up at me and give me an evil grin... knowing how hard it is to get the cage on and knowing there is no lube about to help get it on... you drop to your knees...

You lick up my shaft... around the tip... before opening your lips and taking as much as possible into your mouth... you don't stop... you keep sucking and licking... fuck it feels good... just as I would be about to cum... you notice and stop... "Please no... please let me cum... I need to finish... please!"

"Not a chance I'm afraid!" With that my cock is wet enough to get the cage on... you snap the padlock closed and hide the key... "You will get the keys back when I want you to play... and when I think you deserve it... every time you don't listen or you don't please me enough... your time in that cage gets increased... understand?"

"Yes... I understand"

"Good... now the rules... you will do what I want, when I want... you will please me over and over... your pleasure will come from pleasuring me... if anything gets too much... you tell me and we stop... but I have fantasies that I want to try... fantasies that often I get too shy to tell..."

"I understand... I look forward to it..."

With that... you grab my hand and place in on your ass... "For now... grab my ass... play... enjoy it for a bit!" I do just that... grabbing rubbing and playing with that sexy ass you have... "Ok that's enough... time to go shopping!"

We jump in the car... as we head off in search of the shops... as we arrive you tell me you want to by some sexy lingerie and a couple of new toys... you want me to give an honest opinion when asked and that you want me to pick one of your toys without telling you what it is...

We both walk into the shop... there are a few options you like when it comes to the lingerie... you go back to the changing rooms... I stand back... you grab my hand and drag me with you... "Strip me... now!"

I do as I am told... removing your shoes... sliding my hands up under your top... running them up over you naked body and lifting the top over your head... I then gradually pull down your trousers... down over your sexy ass and legs... as I bend down to take them off your feet I look up... my face is level with your thong covered pussy... fuck I can't help but stare and imagine it uncovered... you look down at me a laugh... that snaps me out of it... I stand up and look at the mirror behind you... your perfect ass on display... a thin strip of material disappearing between your cheeks... by this time my balls feel like they are going to be ripped clean off because of how much my cock is trying to break free...

You eventually get around to trying on a few different combinations... after asking what I prefer we decide to get a sexy sheer red negligee and a matching thong... it looks fucking sexy on you... we eventually leave the dressing room and head out of the shop in search of some toys... We reach a shop that looks promising... walking in there is a huge selection... you go straight towards the dildo's... "Ok as your cock is locked up and therefore useless to me... I'm going to need something to please me aren't I... what do you think would do a good enough job?"

Looking through the vast array of toys there are... I eventually point out a nice sized natural looking dildo... big but not oversized... it's got more of a natural texture to it... we both agree and then you tell me to go and find something else... I do as I am told... walking around I find what I am looking for... a butt plug... decent enough in size that you wouldn't be able to forget it's there and not too big or looking too uncomfortable...

As we get to the checkout... "I saw this and thought you would like it!" I showed you the plug...

"I'm sure I will... how did I guess what it would be?" you looked up at me and grinned... "When we get out of here you need to lick my ass get it ready and insert it... I think it's only fair!"

As we walk out the shop we call in a coffee shop... you pull me into the ladies... dropping to your knees and presenting your ass to me... "LICK IT... NOW!" It wasn't a request that was an order...

I immediately got down behind you... licking your ass gently inserting a finger and stretching your ass open a little... loosening it up... pushing my tongue in your ass... mumbling how good it taste how I love licking it... just for you... eventually I lube your ass a little... you hand me the plug... "Get it in my ass... I want to feel it deep in my fucking ass!"

The dirty talk is killing me... my little problem trying to break free once again... you insert an egg into your pussy... then get up... tell me to get up and hand me the control... We spend the rest of the morning walking about... me constantly teasing with the controls... getting you close and then stopping... you with your ass full and feeling them vibrations deep inside your pussy...

When we get back to the car you order me to remove my trousers and lay flat in the back of the car... you strip and start rubbing your clit on my cage... you see the reaction instantly... my cock trying to break free once again... you grab the dildo and tell me to hold it just above my cock... I do as instructed and you start to fuck it... as if it was me you were riding... eventually you finish... you collapse next to me... "Fuck... that was intense!"

We eventually say our goodbyes and go our separate ways... for the next few days we exchange dirty messages and stories... send each other pictures and videos of something good we have found... every time you see me... you grab my caged cock as you walk passed as a gentle reminder of who is in control... you remind me who is in control and that you don't want me to get to cum... you don't want me to get any pleasure... I don't deserve it... on the odd occasion you get to feel sorry for me you let me grab your ass or boobs... or make me lick you pussy and ass... always about pleasuring you... you make me sit and watch porn with you... watch you play with yourself as you watch porn... and even make me only look at your face when your completely naked... every time I don't you find a new humiliating way to punish me for it... and every time you do I feel even more turned on...

Eventually I get to the point I want to cum... no I need to cum... I tell you this and your response... "Not yet I'm just starting to have fun!" You give me a cheeky smile...

That's it... I need to scheme in order to get them keys back... and I know just the way... One morning when you are fast asleep... I walk into your bedroom and see you fast asleep... this is my chance... I very quietly walk up to you... gently grabbing your arms and cuffing them to the bed... I have control over you now... you stir and wake... you realise what is happening and try to break free... I whisper into your ear... "You think its fun teasing me... let's see how fun you find this!"

With that I start nibbling on your ear before working my way down to your boobs... sucking your nipple into my mouth biting and pulling it while grabbing the other boob... swapping and changing between each one... all you can do is moan... I move my hand down to feel how wet you are... fucking wet... I then move my mouth down... kissing over your beautiful tummy until I reach just above your clit... you moan... "Please lick my clit... I want to cum... please I need it!"

"That's not how this works is it?"

"Please?"

"NO! This is my turn!"

With that I move down to your feet... gently kiss them... running a trail of licks and kisses from your toes all the way up your calves along the inside of your thighs until I meet your pussy once more... it smells intoxicating... I spread your legs... then with 2 fingers spread your lips... run my tongue up over your pussy and taste your juices... fuck you taste so good... I use my tongue and a couple of fingers and then get that big toy... I push it straight in... no playing needed... you nearly cum just from that... I push it in as deep as it goes... and leave it there... waiting for you to calm a little...

Once you are calmer... I start to fuck your pussy with it... hard fast deep thrusts as I use my tongue to slowly circle and tease your clit... just as your contractions of your orgasm would start... I remove the toy and stop licking you... you are begging me at this point to let you cum... but I will not let you... I repeat all of the above... but this time I insert a couple of fingers in your ass too... I nearly mess up and give you too much... as I can tell you are so close again... I stop again...

"Ok... ok... you win!" You tell me where the keys are... "Please unlock yourself and fuck my ass... I want your cum deep in my ass... and I want to cum while you do it."

I knew it wouldn't take much... with that... I unlock myself... get you on all fours... push my cock deep in your ass and start fucking you just the way you like it... I hand you the toy so you can play with your pussy... you cum nearly instantly... but I carry on... grabbing and squeezing your boobs as our bodies slap together... over and over... fucking you until I get close... my thrusts slow slightly... after a couple more deep slower thrusts... I bury my cock as deep as it would go in your ass and the cum explodes from the end... you cum too... it's one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had... with that we both collapse and the next few hours are a mystery... when I wake up you have put the cage back on...

"Just because you got your way this time... don't mean you will next time."

"We will see about that."