Caged Ch. 06

Story Info
Intimacy leads to...
2.2k words
4.64
10.9k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The birds chirping outside the window awoke Cole. He found him body entangled now, stiff and surprisingly overheated. Looking down, Ari was atop him, sprawled out with limbs locked on him tightly. He needed to stretch but it would be hard to remove her without waking her. He figured it was hopeless to try to move her now; best to go back to sleep and wait for her to get up.

It was the blinding light that awoke her, blasting her face as she cowered in the abundance of fur. Mushing her face in deep, she found that sleep was now completely gone. Rising, she felt a hand on the arch of her back and heard the sound of light breathing underneath her. Rubbing her eyes, she sighed before rising creeping slowly off his body. Shaking off the remnants of sleep, she stretched, flexing her stiff body before heading to window to greet the day.

The woods were shrouded in mist, sounds of chirping were a pleasant change from her constant buzzing alarm that usually cut through her blissful rest. Opening the window slightly, a rush of crisp morning air slipped through her hair, caressing her skin ever so lightly. Everything felt so lovely, she thought; sighing heavily as she stared out into the wilderness. Lost in the scenery she had not realized that Cole was awake and had made his way to her side.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" he whispered, coming behind her and leaning up against her body.

She gave nod, yawning slightly as she leaned against the wall, continuing to look outside. Realizing now that she had yet to wash up, she tucked back a bit, feeling awkward about her dismissal of morning hygiene etiquette. Maneuvering away from him, she rushed off into the back, leaving Cole behind.

Cole found her behavior odd until it dawned on him why she was so distant; she wanted to freshen up. Standing by the door it did not take her long to come out again, having realized that they were lacking water to cleanse herself.

"You know... there is a spring nearby where you can bathe yourself." he stated, head cocked to the direction of the door.

Ari was eager for a bath, ready to pull off all her clothing and take a nice dip. Eyes, lighting up, she stepped towards him, pleading for him to lead the way. Happy to leave the small confines of the cabin, he made his way to the spring, eager himself to cleanse his body.

Thankfully she thought, the walk was not as long as it was to the cabin the night before, making the journey brisk and enjoying.

The waters were surrounded by a beautiful wooded area on the other side with the babbling of a brook close by; creating an inviting atmosphere. Not hesitating, Ari began to strip off her clothing, oblivious of Cole who was behind her.

He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes transfixed on the sight before him. There she stood , clothing being tossed to the side as little bits of flesh were exposed. By the time he was within her reach, she was completely nude, heading into the waters without hesitation.

Cole could not keep himself contained anymore, the animal inside him was ready to take possession her, to make her his. Following in hot pursuit, he went after her, waters were cool but not cool enough to quell the fires inside him.

Ari was only interested in getting clean, drenching herself in the waters as she began to rinse off as best she could. Lost in her own train of thought, she did not feel his present behind her. Cole looked down on the creature before him, she, oblivious to his intention or his gaze. Hand reaching out to her, he slid a single claw down her back, causing her to jump and turned about.

"OH! Do not scare me like that."

Now facing him, he had full view of her which were well beyond his expectations.

She possessed full, supple breast, the size of them possibly too big to be cupped by normal human hands. Compared to her breast, her nipples were quite small, each standing at attention from the cool morning air. Eyes languidly traveled down the rest of her body taking note of her narrow waist and wide hips. Though the waters were of a measurable height, he could still see a nestle of fur between her ample thighs.

Ari seemed to have not been able to register what was going to happen. Sleep possibly still clouding her mind a bit.

"Cole?" she questioned, staring up at him to figure out what was going on.

Without an answer, her moved closer, grabbing her body and jerking her in close. Ari was shocked, almost losing her balance from the sudden movement. Hands raised to cushion herself from slamming into his body; finding now what was the cause of the sudden assault. Pressed hot against her stomach, she shot her head down, turning hot at the sight of his member.

The organ was massive, a throbbing shaft that was standing at attention. His girth was unimaginable and she wonder how on earth he was able to hid it in that mass of fur. Trying to gain a bit of distance, she was met with resistance, his hands holding her in place as they roamed her body; grasping every inch of her that he could.

Kneading her backside, Ari felt her lower half shiver, her body a cluster of goosebumps as she stared up into his eyes. A part of her knew what was going to happen, but what shocked her more was how eager she was to be taken by him.

Bending down, he began to nuzzle her, hands dipping into the water to lift her into his arms. Ari instinctively wrapped her legs around him, body pressed tight to him as she waited for what he would do next. He started to lick her now, his teeth nipping the soft skin of her neck as she buried her face in his. Lowering her body, she suddenly felt a probing at her entrance, seeming to be begging for entry.

She was concerned now, wondering how or if he could enter her. Feeling it rub up against her, she found herself burn hot with intense licentiousness. Her sex was dripping, her sex nothing more than a greedy mouth eager to be stuffed. . Shifting her hips back and forth, she was coating him, her breath becoming shallow as her she felt her sex clench and throb. Cole enjoyed the sensation, wanting now to just ram into her but he wanted to see more of this side of Ari. He had no intent of forcing her but, he knew he would not be be able to hold back for much longer. Coaxing her, he pushed his up hips slightly, his cock brushing her entrance' the tip just centimeters from hitting it's mark. Enthralled by the sensation, Ari lowered herself, testing it a bit to see how much more she could fit in.

He knew now that she had given him permission and without further instruction he proceeded to lower her gently on his throbbing organ.

Ever so slowly, she felt the entirety of him press her entrance, her sex stretching in slight discomfort but she was already past the point of no return. Pulling her down further, her achieved what he desired, pushing pass her lips and entering her with sheer ecstasy. Ari gasped, her body shivering with delight as she felt all of his girth fill her tiny opening. Gripping his fur tightly, she bit her bottom lip, holding back a moan and waited for the throbbing sensation to subside. Ready for more, he did not wait for her to adjust before lifting her up and slamming her back on him.

She gasp, legs dangling on either side of him as he bounced her on his cock roughly. Holding back a howl, he savored every bit of this, pulling her off slowly before bringing her down hard and fast. Ari clench around him, her insides milking and throbbed around him, tantalizing him and egging him on. Holding onto him as best she could, she locked her legs around him this time. Preventing him from pulling her off completely. Pushing her pelvis into his, she started to grind her hips, his cock twitching and pulsing, hitting all of her sweet spots. Head tossed back, she let her moans fly, her breast bouncing up and down as Cole watched the spectacle before him. It was almost too much, deep growls emanating from his throat as he let her take control.

Needing to feel more of him, she stopped abruptly, pulled herself off and motioned for them to head towards the nearby rocks. With a nod, he walked them both over, before setting her down into the waters.

Finding her footing, she turned her back towards him. bending over and placing her hands on the rocks. Looking over her shoulder, she gave him a come hither stare as her hips started to shake back and forth seductively. Needing no more incentive, he stepped forward, took hold of her hips before ramming inside her.

Ari could not hold back a yelp as he ravaged her, her sex completely drenched, her juices ever so slowly running down her legs,

He was going wild, thrusting into her with an urgency she had never felt before. Trying hard not to lose her grip, she held tight to the rocks, her breath become erratic as her breast swung in time with his thrust. Hands gripped into her flesh, pulling her with great force as the sound of moans rose higher and higher. Ari was lost in the pleasure, her legs shaking as she tried hard to maintain her balance. His thrusts too powerful, nearly lifting her up as she felt him smack against her cervix several times. Biting her bottom lip, her head started to tilt downward as they both became swept into the passion. Leaning closer to her, his hands found their way to her stomach, snaking their way to her breast as he started to grope them, teasing her nipples as he began to tease her neck with his tongue.

Needing to be closer to him, she reached up, hand wrapping around his neck to pull closer to her. The sound of his breathing, the timing of his movements, all of it was intoxicating to her as she felt herself on the brink of climax. Her walls tightened, her heart pounding as with one last thrust in her, she came; her muscles throbbed and contract in pleasure suffocating his cock to the point of agony. Continuing to milk him, he found himself unable to hold back anymore. With one quick motion, he bit into between her shoulder and neck, latching on tight as his cock swelled inside her. Ari was fighting through the pain as the pleasure gripped her hard as her sex felt suddenly too full.

"Ah Cole, stop something is wrong, it's too big. I can't I can't"

Ignoring her pleas, Cole continued to thrust, the knot swelling to the point where he knew nothing would be able to escape. Biting down harder, Blood began to pool down her shoulder as he became lost in his own lust. His grip tightened on her as with one final thrust he exploded inside her, his seed gushing forth, flooding her poor defenseless womb. He spasm inside her for what seemed like hours before both the tides of their orgasms started to subside.

Release his grip on her, he removed his mouth, licking the wound he created while enfolding her into his body. Ari felt dazed, the marking of her shoulder was now a dull sensation as her body was continuously assaulted by the waves of pleasure she felt from him inside her.

Barely able to stand, she tried to break free; to rest at least but found herself implanted on him.

"Cole, I cannot get off." she whimpered, still trying to detangle herself. Holding onto her tightly, he only seemed to pull her in closer.

Ari had to catch her breath, her body trembling as she felt the warmth of Cole's body enclosed her. She needed to break free, her knees slightly buckling as her body was becoming stiff and weak with the weight of his body on hers. Wiggling around, Cole pulled back, looking at the woman underneath her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm tired, I have to rest. I can barely stand." she responded weakly.

Pulling back a bit, he eased some of his weight off of her, allowing her to now stand at bit. Assaulted by the sudden wisp of air, Ari shudder, needed desperately to get warm again. Carefully, he wrapped his arms around her, the two standing motionless in the spring.

As the pair became lost in the moment, the sound of a snapping branch in the distance diverted their attention. Ears perked in that direction, Cole took a whiff of the air, however his senses were somewhat clouded by the scent of Ari. Alarmed by how vulnerable the pair was now, he figured it was best to retreat back towards the safety of the cabin.

With some fortune, the swelling reduced, allowing him to finally slip out of his mate. Scooping her up in his arms, they left the waters behind, Cole observing the area as he made his way back as swiftly as he could. As they walked towards the direction of the cabin, Ari found herself falling asleep in his arms; too weary to be concerned about what or who may have seen their frenzied spectacle.