Caged for Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it started, the inevitability of what was happening descending upon me as I was rendered first deaf then silent then blind. Like our practice run, Gail helped me into the pillory, locking it securely as soon as it was closed round me. The spreader bar on my ankles completed the journey with the final realisation that nothing now prevented me from being fucked in the arse.

I knew that Gail had locked me up early and could now hear her moving round me preparing for the arrival of "Bob". I thought I'd have quite a wait but suddenly I heard a sound that was certainly faint through the plugs and hood but I knew it was the doorbell being rung. Bob had arrived!

I could just hear some very muffled conversation then everything went quiet. A few minutes went by then I felt a hand on my back. It was Gail.

"Bob is here now and getting undressed in another room. I'm just going to get you finally prepared for your adventure." she said.

I felt Gail moving the butt plug that had been buried inside of me for the last few hours. She grasped it by its base and started slowly working it out of my well stretched hole. As it was so large and long, it took a fair bit of work to get it out but eventually, out it came, leaving me felling rather empty though I knew it was not for long!

I then felt a small nozzle being inserted inside of me and wondered what Gail was doing. Being so loose from the plugs stretching, she had no difficulty in poking whatever she wanted into my arse but I had no idea what was happening until I felt something being squirted inside of me.

"I'm putting a whole lot of lube inside you so Bob can slide more easily inside of you. It's water soluble and will come straight out afterwards", she told me.

I felt the nozzle being taken out then again, everything went quiet.

I waited in anticipation, scared and shaking and straining to hear the tiniest little noise then suddenly, someone touched my left buttock cheek. It didn't feel like one of Gail's small hands and this one felt a bit rough and definitely male.

I now felt another hand on my right butt cheek and realised I now had a real male with a stiff penis, poised at my quivering butt hole with one thing on his mind, fuck the arse in front of him.

His hands moved a little as I imagined him moving closer to me then finally - contact. I was almost in denial but this was for real and right now, I could feel the head of Bobs penis rubbing against my puckered hole.

He rubbed it up and down along my opened crack as though he was getting it all slippery and lubed from the ooze that had slipped from my arse. It became apparent that Gail was holding Bob's penis and was pointing it at the right place.

I felt then a shift. Gail had put his penis right on my bud and Bob was starting to put pressure on and I was suddenly aware of really how thick this man's penis really was. The pressure increased and I did all I could to relax my butt and welcome him in but his girth was certainly major and a worry went through me whether this was going to be possible and was it going to hurt!

Bob pushed more and more then suddenly, in a flash of pain, I realised his head had popped inside of me and I was being impaled on a turgid shaft that was another man's penis.

Wow, I thought as I heard a small gasp escape Gail.

Bob knew he was inside of me and thankfully, held still for a moment to allow me to relax round his pole. The pain, though immediately intense, started to ease and within moments, I began to enjoy the over full feeling his penis was giving my welcoming butt. I had to remind myself though that he was barely inside of me and that there was much more of him to follow!

In no time at all, I felt the pressure start to increase as Bob pushed more of his pole inside of me. He didn't simply shove it in but rather worked himself gently into me with small in and out movements with the in movements being a bit longer and bigger than the out.

Almost in surprise, I realised that I could now feel Bobs thighs pressed against my buttocks and knew that he was now buried as deeply inside of me as he could get. I was now totally stuffed with Bobs penis and I was loving it!!

I silently praised Gail for filling me with lube as he now started sawing himself in and out of my butt, pounding harder and faster with every stroke. As he bottomed out into me, he pushed me harshly against the bench where my steel cock cage banged against the cupboard and twisted my own penis hard down. Though the cage prevented me from getting a full erection, my shaft had pumped up and was now painfully full inside the unforgiving cage though I hardly noticed as my mind was full of the sensations having my arse fucked was giving me.

Bob pounded on and on and I could hear him grunting with exertion every now and then. What I could also feel was his penis becoming harder and thicker and knew that anytime soon, he was going to climax and fill me with his cum.

Too soon, too soon I fretted as I realised just how much I was loving these sensations that were crashing over me. What was happening to me? Over the last weeks I had been seriously questioning my own sanity and even my sexual orientation but now, now here I was held in place, immobilised and being fucked hard in my willing arse and loving every moment of it!

Then it happened, with an extra hard thrust, Bob came in a rush, grunting and crying out as his penis throbbed and exploded in my butt. It felt amazing!

He held still at last as the final throbs died away and I could feel his penis begin to deflate and shrink within me. I didn't want it to finish yet but it was over as I felt him pull gently from me and his hands left my buttock.

I lay there on the bench, processing all the feelings and thoughts that had coursed through me, revelling still in the total bondage and the soft pain of a well used arse.

Eventually I heard the soft murmurings of Gail seeing Bob out and her imperceptible foot falls on the kitchen floor as she returned to me.

"Are you all right in there?" she asked as she gently stroked my back.

"mmmHmmm", I hummed as encouragingly as I could from within my hooded head.

"Would you do it again?" she asked.

It was a little hard to nod but I did and made as many positive noises I thought I could through the gag.

"I'm going to release you now but before that, the butt plug goes back in. I don't think you want all the cum to leak out of you just yet do you?" and with that, I felt the huge plug slide easily into place into my well stretched butt.

Gail very gently started to release me from my bonds and eventually I could stand and was free of the hood and gag. Looking at the clock, I realised I had been locked into position for over two hours yet it had seemed to go in the blink of an eye.

"Go get dressed," Gail said, "then we can have a debrief!!"

I walked almost in a daze to the bedroom and put my clothes back on. I realised that I had a soft ache inside where Bobs penis must have been hitting home in my arse. It felt good.

Gail had a glass of wine waiting for me in the lounge and I gingerly sat down on the butt plug, feeling it pushed firmly inside of me. I needn't have worried though. I had been stretched well and truly and the plug was child's play in comparison. I realised though that I still had the chastity cage locked on me and needed that off before I left to go home.

"So, what's going through your mind?" Gail asked.

I had a million thoughts racing through it. I had loved everything from the mind games to start with, the real bondage to the actual act of having my arse reamed. I had felt full and taken and stretched and thoroughly used and if I could do it again and feel that again, I would in a heartbeat.

At that, Gail dropped another bombshell - "Bob wants to too," she said.

I was shocked! I knew I was feeding a real kink inside of me but to realise that someone else probably had the same sort of kink was a welcome revelation.

"Would he want to do exactly the same again? Pound my open arse while blindfolded again?" I asked.

"He offered more than that if you want. He is happy to fuck you again exactly the same or in a different position. He is more than happy to not know who you are and is equally private about you knowing who he is so we will have to accommodate both of you in that regard but it can be done. He also offered to have you fuck him in the arse if you wanted to. I don't think he has the same want as you but he is happy to meet you half way if you wanted. What do you reckon?" Gail asked.

"Well, for the moment, I'd be more than happy just to recreate what we have done tonight. Next time I wouldn't be as scared as I was tonight so will no doubt enjoy it even more. In fact I would really like it to last longer and have more of a pounding but that would be up to Bob and I'll just take whatever he wants", I answered.

"Alright then," said Gail, "another decision time. I can leave that chastity cage on you and you can come back here tomorrow night for another fucking or I can take it off right now and we'll work on another opportunity in the future. What do you want to do?"

I didn't need more than a second to decide.

"What time shall I be here tomorrow?"

12