Caged Heart

Story Info
A caged fighter finds love.
23.1k words
28.1k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

Chapter One

"Hold on a sec...its meathead number three!" Selene said, handing Tony his cell phone.

Tony rolled his eyes and took the phone from her hand.

"Yea, hello? What's up man? Yea...she called you meathead number four." he laughed. "Yea, Dave and the crew. They've been blowin' up my cell all day. Alright man, see you in an hour then."

He hung up and stared at his cousin reading on the couch. He waited for her to look up at him.

"What?" she asked, seeing him in the corner of her eye.

"Can you please be nice?"

"Or else what? Meathead number one, two, and three will beat me up? I was only playing, relax!"

"Yea well Dominic's on his way here. He'll be here in an hour, so don't do that thing that you always do." he said, frowning.

"What thing?" she asked, giving him her pretty and innocent smile.

"You know what I mean. You always try to make them feel like they're dumb."

"No I do not!" she said defensively. "Just because I try to have an intelligent conversation with them when they come here doesn't mean I'm trying to make them look stupid. Is it so bad to talk about things other than the UFC and weight training? Geez! If they're all getting offended, then I'll just shut up!"

"Chill out 'Lene! I'm just sayin' Dominic's coming over for dinner. Just try not to kill him with your intelligence aight?"

"Ugh! Since I'm cooking everything ON MY OWN..." she emphasized. "... I should be allowed to talk... but whatever. Have it your way. I'll just sit there like a good little girl while the beefcakes talk about man-stuff."

He walked away, shaking his head and not caring to take the argument any further. The two were roommates and Selene constantly found herself being surrounded by his crew. Tony was a UFC fighter, and a very good one at that. He was becoming a rising star in the cage and his work was always spilling into Selene's personal space. She didn't mind meeting his friends or team though.

Her life was lonely since she was single and she secretly welcomed the presence of other men to their apartment. The only problem was that the guys Tony brought over usually went for the model types. Selene had more meat on her bones than they cared for. Even though she was a little overweight, she still had killer curves, a nice butt and a lovely pair of 40DD breasts. She also had the prettiest almond shaped eyes and beautiful mahogany skin. Unfortunately, that never impressed "Chocolate" Tony's friends. That's what the fan girls called him.

Tony was a very handsome man. He was a heavy weight fighter at 6ft tall and 235 lbs. and he had all the women begging for his attention. For most men, this probably would have been a huge distraction but he never wavered from his dedication to fighting. He worked very hard to get where he was and he wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop him. Selene admired this about him, even though she never said so out loud. Tony spent most of his early career fighting smaller bouts and it didn't take long for him to grab the attention of the UFC Organization.

For a year he fought in the Octagon and won 3 out of 4 fights; an impressive feat for someone with lesser experience. As a student of multiple disciplines, he spent most days of the week training and sparring. This left him with not much time to take care of his meals and other necessary daily activities. Selene recognized this and took it upon herself to do his laundry on some days, the grocery shopping and making dinner. The two were very close and had gotten along the most, out of all their other cousins. She didn't mind doing all these chores; she was rooting for him and wanted him to succeed.

Tonight Selene was to meet Dominic Jaidon for the first time. She'd heard about him through Tony but never met him. He and Tony fought 10 months prior and even though Dominic dominated and won the fight, there were no hard feelings. The two had become great friends and began sparring together ever since. Tony invited him over for the weekend to watch a game and Selene, not having any plans as usual, planned to observe them. The deal was that Tony would pay for all the groceries for the next two weeks, if she cooked for the weekend. She thought it was a pretty good deal considering how much she usually did for free and agreed.

Selene was a great cook and Tony probably wanted to impress Dominic. They were having steaks for dinner tonight, with rice pilaf and asparagus. She even made Tony's favorite Berry Cheesecake for desert. Maybe she would get some slack if she were to open her mouth tonight.

***

Selene decided to wash her hair before dinner. She planned to have a drink, eat and then go to bed right away. She didn't have the patience for another one of Tony's late night hangouts. Dominic was about to arrive and Tony was accusing her of hogging the shower again. She was too annoyed to fight back and cut her lovely hot shower short. She towel dried her damp, curly hair and got into a comfortable t-shirt and pajama shorts. Selene knew that she would probably have to get the door since Tony was still showering, and planted herself back on the couch, with her book in hand.

It didn't take long for the doorbell to ring and she dreaded the fact that she might have to entertain this man alone.

"Lene can you get the door?" Tony shouted from his room.

"Yea, yea, yea." she muttered under her breath.

Selene knew he would probably be very handsome, like all the men who came before him. She was right. Dominic was very close to Tony in form; the only difference being he was white and had a faux hawk hairstyle, when Tony was dark-skinned and bald. He had gorgeous green eyes and two piercings on his left ear. On his forehead was a tiny cut which was almost hidden by his jet black hair. He had probably just left training.

"Hi!"

He had a tiny mouth and when he smiled she noticed a dimple in the right corner of his mouth. He was absolutely gorgeous but she was prepared for that same let down. He wouldn't say anything interesting and even if he did, she would never have a chance with him. Still, she would be polite for Tony's sake.

"Hello."

"I'm Dominic... uh is Tony here?

"Yeah he's in the shower, come in." she said with a tiny smile.

"Thank you." and he trudged in with a black gym bag.

"I think he's getting dressed... you can put your bag in here." she said, leading him to their small guest room, located next to hers. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Water, please."

"Alright, I'll be right back."

She turned away and headed for the kitchen, only to bump into Tony in the hallway.

"You being nice?"

"Nope! I called him a meathead to his face and told him he needs to read more." she muttered under her breath as she walked past, without giving him a second look.

It was about time for that drink. She couldn't take anymore annoyances. Selene poured herself a glass of wine and got Dominic a tall glass of iced water. She could hear them talking from the kitchen about the day's regimen. She sighed deeply and really took in the fact that he would be there for the next two days.

"It would be best to avoid them." she thought.

She was getting tired of the same old routine. It's not that she hated to hear about their training. Selene was getting into fitness herself. She just wanted to not deal with Tony's mouth tonight, but the chances of that would be slim. She took a large gulp of wine and proceeded back to the living room

"Hey, dinner's ready if you guys wanna eat." she said, handing Dominic the glass.

"Awww man, I'm starving!" Dominic grinned. "It smells good from here too."

"Yea man, we have our own personal chef tonight. She'll be serving us and everything." Tony said winking at Selene, as she shot him an angry look.

"In your dreams!" she said, turning away from them and heading for the dinner table.

The men followed her and sat down. She had her glass of wine handy and took another sip. She just wanted to eat and get out of there. Selene took into account what Tony said and he was probably right. Maybe when she spoke, there really was an air of superiority that drove men away from her. She made up her mind to not say very much to Dominic.

"Would you like some wine Dominic?"

"Sure, thank you!" he said, and took his first bite of the steak.

"I'd like some too waitress!" Tony smirked.

She wanted to slap him upside his head but she let it go and served them. He would not have her acting un-ladylike tonight.

Selene sat down and began to eat quietly, not taking any interest in what they were talking about. Their conversations had to do with the usual: anticipation of their big upcoming fights, new coaches and of course, Tony's new chick for the week. Dominic looked like he was enjoying the dinner and she smiled to herself as she took a quick glance at him. He looked back at her and shot her a quick smile as Tony went on and on.

"You're a really good cook." he said, interrupting Tony. "You need to give this guy some lessons."

She smiled in response and waited for Tony's comeback... she knew he wouldn't keep his mouth shut.

"The only thing I need lessons for is kickin' some ass!" he said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"We know meathead!" she said, almost catching her tongue.

She didn't want Dominic to be reminded of what she had called him earlier.

"Oh yea, I'm meathead number three right?" he laughed, and gave her a gorgeous smile.

She didn't know what to do except laugh out of embarrassment.

"Selene over here thinks we're all idiots and don't read." Tony said with his mouth full.

"I never said that stupid! Keep talking and you're gonna choke on your food!"

"I read." Dominic said. "I saw you were reading "Just After Sunset" out there. I like Stephen King too."

"Well, I stand corrected. There are only three meatheads now!" she smiled and Dominic laughed in response.

The two went on with their usual conversation while they ate and Selene excused herself from the table. She'd had a smaller portion and was going to skip desert. The wine had gotten to her head and she wanted to lie down. She said goodnight and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Dominic had a good view of the hallway from the table and his eyes were stuck on her as she walked away.

***

Selene felt a little light headed. Perhaps she'd had too much to drink. She remembered her book in the living room and wanted to get it. She walked down the hallway and past the guest room. The door was slightly ajar and she took a little peek, but Dominic wasn't there. She could hear the shower running and assumed that's where he was since she could hear Tony in his room, on his cell phone.

"He's probably sweet talking some poor girl." she thought.

Selene went into the dark living room and tried to feel around the couch for the book. She couldn't find it but she searched some more in the dark, not wanting to hurt her eyes with the bright lights. It was nowhere to be found, so she just gave up and planned to find it in the morning. She couldn't see much as she made her way back through the hallway and her breasts suddenly squashed into something hard.

"Aaaah!" she gasped softly and grabbed her chest.

The fabric of her shirt now clung to her body, soaked from bumping into Dominic's wet torso.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

"Umm yea... I'm okay."

"Are you sure? I hit you kind of hard there."

She was a little disoriented, but she could still make out his wet and glistening body in the light coming from his room. She felt a little awkward and tried to get past him but he stood in her way.

"I'm fine, just a little tired."

"OK...well... good night then." he smiled.

"Goodnight." she said in a hushed tone as she walked away, covering her chest with her arms.

Selene had not only gotten her shirt wet but her panties were also drenched. She walked back to her room in shame for being turned on by someone she couldn't have. She took the wet shirt and bra off and decided to only wear a tank top and her panties to bed. The wine and most likely her recent encounter with Dominic had made her very horny and what else could she do, except grab her trusty dildo. It wasn't as good as the real thing, but it would suffice.

Selene got the toy out of the drawer and lay on the bed, with her legs wide open. Her nipples had gotten hard from touching his bare chest, and she reached for her left breast. She pulled the top away and lowered the purple jelly dildo down to her crotch. She was still wet through the cotton panties and moved the fabric aside with the jelly cock.

Selene trailed it across her plump pussy lips and moaned from the sweet pleasure. She began to pluck at her nipples and grew wetter from their sensitivity. She quickly inserted the toy into her tight center, and it slid inside with a wet, sloshing sound. She closed her eyes and pretended that it was the man down the hall inside her. She wanted him to pin her down with his gorgeous muscular body and take her...fuck her with his hard cock. She moved her toy slowly at first and took in the full length of the 6 inch mold. Her hands began to move faster and faster, as she did her best to stifle her moaning.

She then uttered the words, "Mmm fuck me Dominic...fuck me baby."

Selene froze in place when she heard the door creak.

She looked up and realized that she hadn't properly shut the door. She could make out a dark silhouette peeping through the narrow opening. Selene realized that she was so distracted by bumping into Dominic that she hadn't made sure her door was completely closed. She didn't move and waited. The figure realized that they'd been found out and quickly moved away from the door. The person walked away and she heard the door to the guestroom close quietly. Selene pulled the dildo out of her and stood up. She felt a little dizzy and had to sit back down for a few seconds, to let it pass.

Had she imagined it? She wasn't sure but she sincerely hoped that it really was just her imagination. She walked up to the door, turned on the lights and looked out into the hallway. At the foot of her door was a little puddle of water. She slowly peeked out and saw a trail of wet footprints leading back to Dominic's room.

Chapter Two

Selene didn't sleep much that night. She was worried about facing Dominic the next day and thought that he would try to humiliate her in front of Tony. She knew what they were like; most of Tony's friends. They didn't like her very much because she didn't fit their standards. She was tired but didn't know what to do. She had to make them breakfast as part of the deal.

It was now 6am and she was wide awake. Like clockwork, she could hear Tony getting ready for his usual hour-long morning jog. He walked past and knocked on Dominic's door. She could hear them talking but couldn't make out what was being said. She decided to wait till after they were gone to start breakfast. She didn't want to run into them...at least not yet. Her plan was to keep to herself all day and not leave her room too much.

"If Dominic says something to Tony, so be it!" she thought. "Just another asshole in the pack!"

Of course she really didn't want to think about Dominic in such a way. Selene liked something about him, other than his appearance but she was prepared for trouble. She could now hear multiple footsteps going back and forth and couldn't tell who they belonged to. The door to the guest room closed and a few seconds later she heard them leaving out the front door. She waited a few minutes until all was silent.

***

Selene had an hour to get everything ready and that was more than enough time. Cooking was her specialty. She had already planned her little menu for breakfast: sausage links, a vegetable omelet, and blueberry pan-cakes. If she made enough to keep them full, they wouldn't bug her too much for the rest of the day.

The pancakes would be made first since the recipe was the most complicated out of the three. She spent the first half of the hour toiling away and made 15 large pancakes; enough to feed a huge family. To save a little time, she would work on the omelet and links at once. She got the links out of the fridge and dropped them into a skillet.

"This should make that dummy happy." she thought to herself, as the links were frying.

"Mmm that smells good!" a voice said behind her.

She was so startled, that she jumped and knocked the skillet over. It was none other than Dominic standing behind the counter, shirtless and smiling at her.

"Whoa careful!" he said and rushed over to the stove.

"You scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry... didn't mean to." he laughed.

"It's... okay."

In her head she was really screaming, "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Did... didn't you go jogging with Tony?"

"Oh... I was really tired from yesterday's boxing and I told Tony I was gonna take it easy this weekend. I need a break. My whole body's sore." he said, touching his right shoulder.

"Oh...okay."

"I see the chef's at work early this morning. Need any help?"

"No I've got it. I'm almost done."

"Scared I'm gonna ruin breakfast?

"It's not that...I can manage."

"Well you have another skillet getting ready for something. I can watch the links and let you work on that." he said, staring at the empty frying pan.

"Well okay. Promise you won't let them burn?"

"Promise!"

Selene was really panicking inside. She couldn't even look him in the eye. She moved away from the stove to give him room and walked to the fridge to get some eggs. Her hands were shaking so badly that she almost dropped one of them.

"Please, please, please don't bring last night up." she kept repeating in her head, over and over again.

He was concentrating on the semi thawed links and didn't look back at her. She laid the ingredients on the counter and started combining them. His back was turned to her and she kept glancing at him every few seconds. She took notice of a symmetrical tribal tattoo that ran down his spine. If one looked long enough they would probably see a resemblance to a spear. It was very beautiful work and it complemented his well-defined back. She wanted to touch it... amongst other things; however, now was not the time to start letting her thoughts run away. He was, after all, right in front of her.

"What are you making?" he asked and looked back at her.

"A veggie omelet... you don't mind peppers and mushrooms do you? Tony likes to load up his breakfast with vegetables."

"No, that sounds great actually. I haven't had a good home cooked meal in months."

"How come? Is training getting in the way?"

"Yeah, that and when I was with my ex she would cook for me but with my crazy schedule I don't have too much time for myself anymore."

"Yea, I understand. That's why I try to help Tony out. He can be an idiot sometimes but I know how hard he wants this. He didn't have any support from the rest of our family. They all thought he made a bad choice pursuing a fighting career."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Well I can't really answer for them. I'm sure they have their own reasons... but from my perspective it's tough watching someone you love taking a beat down. Not that I'm saying Tony can't handle himself in a fight, but it hurts my heart sometimes to watch him." she said sadly.

"So you do watch the fights?" he asked as he turned towards her and began placing the sizzling links on a serving tray.

"Sometimes... it's exciting watching them, but when it's Tony in there... I don't know..." she paused." It's tough."

He smiled at her as she looked down and continued mixing the thick batter.

"He's your family. Of course you care if he gets his ass beat." he laughed and she did as well.

"It's funny sometimes actually, especially when they're talkin' smack and displaying the manliness. I get a kick out of it...all that testosterone in the air!"

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers