Caged No More

Story Info
Of marriage, divorce, and personal growth.
9k words
4.17
68.5k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers

It started out as a sexual game that my wife Shawna and I played, after we'd been married a little over a year. One day this gorgeous, dark-haired and somewhat unpredictable wife of mine approached me with an idea. We both liked to read erotic stories, and one of them really got her off. It was about a woman who put her man in a cock cage for ever-increasing periods of time.

"Honey," she said one evening, "would you ever wear a cock cage for me?"

"I don't know," I said, "Some of those women in the stories are pretty brutal, and the husband doesn't get adequately rewarded. You're not wanting to do the hotwife thing, are you?"

"No. Having another man is not even a fantasy of mine. And never will be. The risks to a marriage are just too much."

I felt relief. There was no way I was going to tolerate that. And it was never a fantasy for me. "So why do you want to do the cock cage thing?"

She smiled. "Remember the time that we couldn't screw for a week? Oh my gosh, the waiting and the anticipation drove us wild! And I got you to agree not to take matters in your own hand. Do you remember what it was like when we did screw after that week?"

Oh, I remembered. We fucked, made love, and fucked for hours. We missed dinner, and went out late at night for a quick burger, then back to bed. We were both sore for a couple of days after that.

"Oh yeah," I replied, "That was hot, wasn't it!"

Then I unbuttoned her blouse and kissed her nipples on her firm, pert breasts. Shawna moaned and her breathing picked up. I continued to kiss her lips and breasts as I undid her skirt and pulled it off her.

Her eyes were crazed with desire as I undressed. She yanked her panties off, and we tumbled to the bed. I always love the first penetration of the night. I made sure she was wet. Was she ever! Then I slid into her in one thrust, and held there for a moment. I pulled back a little and she energetically rocked her hips. It didn't take long before I spurted and spurted inside her.

We lay there holding each other for a few minutes. Then I pulled out and began to eat her pussy. I usually tasted her sweet nectar before going inside her, but since we were both too impatient for that, I figured what the heck, and I brought her to more than one orgasm as I licked and slurped her dark-haired pussy.

"So, how about it, Dan?" she asked. I knew what she meant.

"There have to be some rules that we both agree to," I began. "We start out slow. One or two days. And afterward, I get to have you as much as I want, for at least the amount of time I was caged. Also, you have to be celibate when I'm locked up. By that I mean no orgasms for you. And if I have to travel, the cage comes off. No exceptions."

Shawna thought for a minute. "Okay, but how about we start out at three days, and increase it by one day each episode?"

"Okay. But I get to decide when to start each one. It's not going to be our lifestyle. If I want to go three weeks between episodes, it's going to have to be that way."

She agreed, and I wrote the rules and printed them. I wasn't going to have her saying that she forgot.

"Can we start as soon as we get the equipment?" she purred.

I said okay, and this time I ate her pussy again before going inside her. I know the discussion got her hot, and she orgasmed as she rode me cowgirl style. I loved seeing her in the throes of orgasm. Her long hair and bangs as she tossed her head back and closed her eyes; her loud, sensual moans; and the spasms of her pussy milking my cock.

She smiled gleefully as we perused the websites, and chose a cock cage. Not bottom of the line but not top of the line, either. A week later, after a raucous lovemaking session in which we each orgasmed twice, she had a sensuous smile as she fit the appliance in place and locked it. She scampered away and hid the keys I don't know where.

The three days of chastity were both arousing and frustrating for me. Shawna had a constant smile on her face, and not so subtly teased my arousal. My arousal was heightened knowing that she was foregoing her orgasms during that time too.

After dinner on the third day of my cock's captivity we were both so wound up we could hardly function. Her hands shook and she had to try several times before she got the key to fit.

Shawna was creaming profusely when I began to lick her pussy. It didn't take long for her to crest, and before her orgasm was complete, I entered her. It was so sweet to be inside her and looking into her excited eyes. After a moment of thrusting, I surrendered to my orgasm. I spurted and spurted my denied and frustrated seed into her welcoming dark haired pussy. I had barely caught my breath when I was erect again, and had her ride me with her on top. Because of my previous ejaculation and her slippery insides, I lasted considerably longer and was able to hold out until she orgasmed. Then I again recklessly spurted inside her.

She straddled my face and I hungrily licked and gulped. She had another orgasm and we slept. During the night I again entered her and brusquely fucked her until my orgasm. In the morning I licked her pussy.

Shawna had a sensual glow about her for the rest of the day. That night we again went at it like newlyweds. That was how it went for the following week. After about ten days she asked if I would wear it for four days, and I consented after I was well drained.

The orgasm denial, along with her teasing, had us both worked up to the same intensity as the first time, and with similar results when she removed the cage. For me it was equal to or even better than our honeymoon.

We were living in sensual bliss. A couple weeks later, we did the cage for 5 days with similar results. Then 6 days.

Things changed about two days into the 7-day denial. Shawna came home from work in a bad mood and didn't want to talk about it. I gave her some space, but her mood didn't improve over the next few days. I asked her several times what was wrong, and she got surly and snappish.

On the eighth day I asked her to remove the cage and suggested that we could resume the playing when she felt better. To my great surprise, she refused. She gave no reason. I reminded her the it was already past the 7 days that we agreed on, and that it was all written down in the agreement. She still refused, and wouldn't say why.

I was devastated and upset. I suggested that if there were problems in our relationship, we should see a counselor. She shot down that idea. Without further ado, I moved into the guest bedroom. I was not about to sleep in the same bed with a woman who acted like she didn't want to be married to me.

Things were chilly for a few days, and I once again asked her to remove the cage. When she again refused, I again suggested counseling. She just walked away. I was at the end of my patience, and decided that I needed to do something drastic.

I took some money that we had been saving for buying a house, and saw a lawyer. I also rented a small apartment near my work. Since Shawna and I were both earning similar amounts, and we had no children or real estate (we were renting the house we lived in), my lawyer said that I could make a clean break if it came to that. I told the lawyer what had happened, including the sexual games that Shawna and I had played, and he said that she was skating on thin ice. He asked if I wanted to have her arrested for sexual assault, and I was sorely tempted. Instead, though, I asked him to write a letter stating the possible legal consequences of her actions. He also recommended a locksmith's shop where I could have the cage removed.

When the paperwork was completed a few days later, I paid a visit to the locksmith's shop. To my relief, there was a young lady there, and she said yes when I asked if she personally could do a sensitive locksmith task. I really didn't want a guy fooling around my wedding tackle. I told her I had to talk to her in confidence, and she told me to come back just before the store closed and she could accommodate me after sending the other workers home and locking up the store.

So I showed up just as she was locking up, and when everyone else was gone she listened to me. I was red faced as I explained that my marriage was probably about to end, and why I needed the services of a locksmith. Her face registered several expressions as I related my story. At first she tried not to giggle, and as I continued, she was more and more shocked at Shawna's behavior.

"Yes, I can pick the lock," she said. "Come with me to the storeroom and you can show me."

Again, with a red face, I lowered my pants and briefs. It took her a few minutes to get the right tools, and she successfully got the device off.

She asked what I was going to do next, and I told her what my plan was. She had a good laugh, and wished me luck. I asked how much I owed her, and she said, "I don't want to charge you for that. It was such a bad thing that your wife did." Then she smiled and said, "How about a dinner at Antonio's when you've resolved your problem? Here's my card, and on the back is my cell phone number." Her name was Leanne.

I readily agreed, and went to the house that Shawna and I had lived in. I could no longer call it home. I made arrangements for two days hence to move my belongings to my new apartment when Shawna was at work. It took only a couple of hours, and I treated my friends to a pizza lunch.

I took a hammer and smashed the cock cage into a barely recognizable piece of scrap metal, and went to what was once our bedroom. I got her lip gloss, and scrawled "GAME OVER" on her pillowcase. Then I put the smashed cock cage on top of her pillow, and jerked off on the whole thing. A few minutes later, I jerked off on it again. She could do what she wanted with the smashed cage and the pecker tracks.

Then I waited for Shawna to get home.

I was sitting at the kitchen table when she walked in, took a look around, and said, "What's going on?"

"Sit down, Shawna!" I ordered. My gruff demeanor caught her off guard. "Several things are going on, DEAR WIFE! First, I've moved out. I'm sad and very disappointed in you. You've broken your promises, you've been treating me worse than a servant, and you've acted like you can't stand me and don't want to be married to me. I've asked you to consider counseling, and you've refused. I'm at the end of my patience. These are divorce papers."

I laid the packet in front of her. "Last chance, Shawna. Counseling or divorce. And I expect an answer tonight. I also want you to read this letter from my lawyer. If you sign the papers, I won't do anything further."

Her face turned pale as she read the many possible consequences of being charged with sexual assault.

I wasn't finished with her. When she looked up, I said, "Now, let me guess what happened. About the time the trouble started, a new guy at your work started hitting on you. When you said no, he began to insinuate that I was unfaithful to you. He SOMEHOW learned of our sexual game, and he told you that you should just keep me locked up. AND YOU BELIEVED HIM! You listened to him. I was your husband, the guy you married, remember? And you chose to believe an interloper who wanted into your pussy! Is that about what happened?"

She started to cry, which was good; at least she wasn't shutting down on me. She sobbed, "No, that's not it at all!" She cried for some time. Normally I would have tried to comfort her, but I wasn't feeling very charitable toward her. She was someone who was supposed to be on my side, supposed to try to protect our home life, as I willingly did.

"What will it be, Shawna? Counseling or divorce?"

"Can't we work things out without counselors?"

"No, Shawna. I don't trust you around me. I don't even want to have sex with you. I feel disrespected and humiliated. I doubt that you could even make my dick hard now."

She gasped at that last revelation. Then I took a more gentle way with her. "If you don't want counseling, you really need to sign the divorce papers. The only thing that we need to divide is our house fund savings. And I used part of that to pay the lawyer and the locksmith."

I tried not to smile as I recalled Leanne's supportive words to me.

"The rental will be your responsibility starting next month. I've had the agency take my name off the rental agreement. You'll have to contact them if you want to end it."

We were renting month to month, so getting out of a lease wasn't an issue.

She slowly reached for the papers, looked them over, and signed. I took off my wedding ring and put it on the table. This was the saddest moment of my life. I was too sad to cry. "Talk to you later," I whispered, and left. The day had been cloudy and gloomy, fitting my mood. I drove by a park, and stopped. Then I cried and cried.

No one does what I did without having second thoughts. Why was Shawna being such a bitch? Why was she being so uncommunicative? What if she has a medical problem? It could be a brain tumor that caused her to suddenly change. Shouldn't I be there for her if she does? Yeah right, good luck with getting her to agree to go to a doctor. She wouldn't even talk to me about why she was upset, and her crowning achievement was betraying my trust in her control over my orgasms. I could have her involuntarily committed for 48 hours or something, but the marriage wouldn't survive that, given her attitude. No, she was going to have to take responsibility for herself.

I don't remember much about the next few days. I did take the signed divorce papers to my attorney and asked him to file them. A couple of evenings that week I went to a tavern with some friends and told them about what happened. They were shocked. And yes, I told them about the sex game we had played, and the sudden breach of trust. We all came to the same conclusion that she probably was having, or was about to start, an affair.

After a few days I started feeling better, and that the world wasn't going to end. The lonely nights in an apartment were reminiscent of my single days, though I knew I wouldn't be single for a few months.

I eventually felt good enough to ring Leanne and invite her out to dinner at Antonio's later that week.

I didn't know what to expect with Leanne. When she walked in, she was stunning. Her bright smile told me that she wanted to be there. Her reddish blonde hair flowed freely past her shoulders, and the shift dress with her bare legs accented her sensuality.

We began by making small talk to break the ice. Then she asked me about my situation with Shawna, and if I'd done what I had planned. She giggled when I told her about what I did with the battered cock cage.

"Has she said anything about it?"

"Not yet. When I left, she hadn't been upstairs to the bedroom. I may never know what her reaction was."

"It would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall then!"

Then Leanne asked me specific questions about Shawna - where she worked, her friends' names, and so on. I told her about my suspicions about an interloper, and she allowed that it was likely.

I didn't ask why she wanted all that information, and I doubt she'd have told me, but I got a strong feeling that she was on my side. That felt good.

"Now that we have that out of the way," she said, "we can talk about something else."

Leanne told me of her background growing up on a ranch, then after a few boyfriends she got married. Her marriage lasted a couple of years and broke up due to her husband's controlling ways. She liked being a locksmith but didn't know how long she'd keep doing that.

"I don't know what I want to do with my life," she mused. "But I'm probably not going to settle down and get married for a long while, if ever."

Then she smiled and put her hand on mine. "I do want to get to know you better, though, and I see in your eyes that you feel the same way."

I told her I did.

Leanne continued, "When I'm in a relationship, I tend to be exclusive until the relationship is over. And I'm very loyal."

This was sounding better and better. I certainly needed loyalty after what I went through with Shawna. And I'm a loyal and exclusive person myself.

After dinner Leanne invited me to follow her to her place and come in for coffee and conversation. She had a nice two bedroom apartment and lived by herself.

When she sat next to me and snuggled close, I put an arm around her. I looked deeply into her eyes, and before long we were passionately kissing.

"Now I KNOW I want to get to know you better," she giggled. "But we can't go to bed until your divorce is final. There's always an outside chance that something could happen to cancel the divorce, and I want to be sure you're free. But we can keep doing this."

Our kisses became more passionate. I saw the wanting in her eyes, and I'm sure she knew I was aroused and erect. She broke away and we had some coffee. The ice was definitely broken, and I wanted to continue with her. Before I left, we made a date for the following weekend to walk along the coastline a couple of hours away, and have dinner in a neighboring town.

I went back to my place feeling a lot better. The weekend trip was phenomenal, and we were lovers in every sense except for the consummation in bed. We got to know one another a lot better.

We sexually teased each other too, though we had to hang back when it got too heavy. She pressed her beautiful knees together when I told her that I would love to taste her pussy and give her orgasms. She made suggestive comments as well.

On one of our dates, the inevitable happened. As we were leaving a restaurant, Shawna came in with a guy. When I nudged Leanne, she put her hand in mine and steered us over to them. "Hello, Shawna," I said. "I'd like you to meet my friend Leanne."

Shawna forced a smile and said, "Hello Leanne."

Leanne squealed, "I'm delighted to meet you, Shawna!" and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. That was not a reaction I expected, but I knew why Leanne did that, and I was pleased that it threw Shawna off guard.

Shawna said, "Umm, this is Brad. He's a coworker of mine."

I politely shook hands with Brad. He seemed visibly nervous. I said, "Hello Brad. I'm Dan, Shawna's soon-to-be ex-husband."

Shawna looked questioningly at Brad for a moment, then asked Leanne what she did for a living.

"I'm a locksmith, honey. I set your husband free, if you know what I mean." Leanne's smile told me that she was greatly enjoying this exchange. Shawna looked sheepish, and Leanne used that as a cue to say that we had to get going.

In the car, Leanne clapped her hands and laughed. "That was perfect! It couldn't have been better if I'd planned it! It was all I could do not to thank her for sending you to me!"

"Yeah, it was great. Did you see Brad squirm the whole time? I wonder what they're talking about now!"

When we got to Leanne's apartment, she pulled me inside and had a serious expression.

"Has Shawna ever admitted that she was wrong?"

I thought for a moment and said, "No - no, she hasn't. Never."

"That's what I gathered when I saw her. I could see in her eyes that she knew she screwed up, but that she would never admit it."

I wondered where this was going. Then Leanne stood passively and said, "I'm confident that your divorce will go through without any trouble. I want to give myself to you now. If you feel the same way, kiss me and take me to bed."

It was a sweet kiss. I took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom. I took my time undressing her, and she did the same with me. I was going to eat her pussy, but she said, "I need you inside me!"

In spite of how aroused I was, I was able to last a while as we made love. Her groans, her movements under me as I explored the depths of her body, her trembling as I sought to hold back, all served to make the experience one I would never forget. When she crested into her orgasm, I spurted uncontrollably. It was an intense experience.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers