Caged No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,084 Followers

Few words were exchanged as we recovered. Then there were the gentle kisses which became more passionate moment by moment. After a while I couldn't stand it. I HAD to eat her pussy. I maneuvered her on top of me and had her straddle my mouth. She was doubtful at first, with my having spurted inside her, but my persistence paid off, and I hungrily went after her reddish-blonde pussy.

I heard her wordless exclamations as I continued to lick and kiss between her legs. It didn't take her long to crest into a tumultuous orgasm, after which she collapsed on top of me.

A few minutes later Leanne giggled when she noticed I was fully hard again, and mounted me cowgirl style. As she rocked her hips I grasped her hands and held on. She had a blissful smile and an almost crazed look in her eyes.

She must have known that I was near ejaculation, but she just kept pumping. She giggled as I got closer and closer, and finally said, "It's okay - give me all you have!"

I couldn't keep my eyes open as I bucked and thrashed under her. I felt spurt after spurt shoot into her, until I surrendered with a big sigh.

"Mmmm, that was good!" she murmured. "I want more, though. If I'm sleeping and you want me, take me. Any way you want." She lay by my side, and we both drifted to sleep.

I awoke a few hour later, and took her up on her offer. I got between her legs and licked on her pussy. She stirred, and a few incoherent moans later she was wide awake. I loved her taste. Her orgasm wasn't earth shaking, but it went on for a while. Then I entered her and tenderly plowed. I again gave her all I had, and after many spurts, we slept some more.

In the following weeks, we did a lot together. I loved the walks along the river, holding hands, sometimes not needing to say anything. We spent nights together, about three times a week, either at my place, or hers. And the sex was phenomenal.

It felt good being with a woman who was loyal, even though I knew that the relationship wouldn't go on forever. I was loyal to her as well.

The day came, several months after my divorce was final, that Leanne said she was going to move to where her parents were so she could help take care of her dad, whose health was failing. Some would suspect a different motive, but I knew she was telling me the truth. She had about two months to wrap things up with her apartment and job, and get ready.

We had intense lovemaking during that time, and some deep talks.

"I really care for you a lot, Dan. I enjoy you, your sensitivity, your lovemaking. I will really miss you."

We both cried in each others' arms for a while.

Then she asked, "Have you forgiven Shawna yet?"

My hesitation answered her question.

"You need to at some point," Leanne said. "It's for your peace of mind. It's for you, not for her. You don't even have to tell her or let her know. But at some point, before you will be ready for another permanent relationship, you need to do that. For you."

Then she kissed me, and one thing led to another, and nature took its course in my bed.

The night before she left town, we had another talk.

"I want you to promise me something. That if she ever wants to meet with you, to talk to you, do it. For closure. I know how much that affected you. Will you do that, for me?"

I knew who she was talking about. I whispered "yes."

We had a night of tender lovemaking interspersed with goodbye tears.

The next morning, I held her hands and said, "Thank you, Leanne. For everything. I will never forget you."

"I'll never ever forget you, Dan. Goodbye and good fortune."

And with that, she was off.

I spent a couple of weeks in deep introspection, and in a blue mood. Things weren't as bleak as when I had to leave Shawna, and I was in much better shape emotionally than before.

During the following year and a half I dated several women. Some of them led to bed, and a few didn't. Lori was soft and tender in her lovemaking, but thought that eating her pussy was too kinky. Nina liked to do things together, but used sex as a reward for getting what she wanted. Maryann wanted a commitment too soon, and I was not ready.

The longest lasting, and most intense of those relationships, was with Melissa. To say she was fun was an understatement. She was fiery, volatile, sassy, mouthy, dominant, and submissive. How can a girl be dominant AND submissive? It depended on my reaction. She was always vying for the top spot in our relationship. Only if I stood firm and was myself aggressive did she willingly relent and surrender. Oh, those times were so sweet. When I took control I tried to read her body language to see what she wanted, and most times I was successful. We truly had some intense and good times. I began to call her Miss Sassy Snatch. Ironically, she loved it!

The trouble was that Melissa did not have an "off" switch. There was no being equals and mutually supportive. I could never have a permanent relationship or a marriage with someone whom I constantly had to either conquer or submit to. I needed some shared quiet time, where we could sit and enjoy the sunset, or music, or a quiet evening. Oh well.

I couldn't deny that I had learned an incredible amount from Miss Sassy Snatch and the others.

It was when things had cooled off with Melissa and she was going out with someone else that I got a letter from Shawna. I was nervous as I opened it.

It said,

Dear Dan,

I have an apology and a request for you, and I'd like to do both face to face, if you're okay with that. Can we go out to dinner at Michael's sometime? My treat, of course. Please call and let me know.

Your foolish ex-wife,

Shawna

Wow. Foolish ex-wife? Was that really Shawna? She would never have admitted anything like that when I knew her. Michael's was an upscale eatery with excellent food and service. I remembered what Leanne had said about forgiveness, and my promise to her about closure. Maybe this was my chance.

The trouble was, I had tried many times, in my mind, to forgive Shawna. But I didn't know what to forgive. It was too nebulous and ambiguous to say, "I forgive you for being a bitch," or "for being stupid."

I had to have some time to think about that. I put the letter down and went to bed. Sleep was restless, and I had confusing dreams. The following evening I worked up the nerve to call Shawna and schedule the dinner for three days hence, on a Friday. She had never seen my place and asked if she could come over and pick me up. I agreed.

Without knowing why, I was a jumble of nerves for the three intervening days. I was curious what she would say, and about the request. I didn't know if I really wanted to see Shawna.

When she rang the bell at my place, I opened the door and invited her in. She looked older and she had a little less of the naive self-assured overconfidence of her past. She appeared deeper, and more thoughtful compared with the Shawna that I married and divorced. She still wore her dark hair long and with bangs. Her dress settled above the knee, and she was bare-legged. It looked like she kept in good physical shape.

I showed her around at my place, which was a different apartment from the one I had when I moved out of the rental house. Then we got in her car and headed for Michael's. We didn't say much on the way over. I tried to appear pleasant, although some old memories were surfacing. I knew I hadn't forgiven her yet. Leanne had told me that when I could recall the memories without any emotional reaction, then I'd be ready.

We were shown a table and, after a few minutes, had our drinks and had ordered dinner. The eight hundred pound gorilla was still in the room.

"Well, Dan," Shawna began, with a big sigh, "A lot has happened since we separated. First, and simply, I'm sorry. Sorry that I treated you so badly, sorry that I still had that emotional baggage when we got married, and sorry that I lost my way."

Her voice was shaking. I didn't want a scene in the restaurant, and tried to reassure her. "Shawna -"

"I know," she said, "I'm about to lose it. Let me try to get it all out there. The problem wasn't you, the problem wasn't that this guy at work was trying to build an emotional wall around me and exclude you from it. I should have seen through that. No, the problem was that I didn't want to be married, and I didn't know how or why. None of this was conscious thinking. When I saw your writing about 'game over' I knew the game really was over, and that I had to solve my personal problems by myself."

I almost grinned at the mental picture of her seeing the smashed cock cage, the pecker tracks, and the stark statement on her pillowcase.

She sniffled. "When I saw you with that cute redhead, that was one of the worst days of my life. It was like she stripped my soul bare and saw everything, good and bad, that I was. The way she greeted me was her way of thanking me for driving you away. Her smirk said that she had the better deal. And she did."

Well, well, that showed that Shawna wasn't stupid. She'd been a foolish bitch, but she wasn't stupid.

She continued, "And before you ask, yes, Brad was the one who I foolishly listened to. And yes, we fucked, but not before you moved out. The day I saw you and that redhead, I was so upset - with Brad, and with myself. We had dinner there, and after we ate, he went to the restroom. I used that chance to leave and took a cab home. It was a half hour later that he called me. I took pleasure in telling him that I left, and that we were not going to go out again.

"That day was a turning point for me. There was no way I could go back to you then, even though I knew I'd screwed up royally. My pride wouldn't let me. I realized I needed help. So I asked around and got a really good counselor. She wasn't easy on me. She put me through the wringer. With her help, I conquered my demons.

"I want you to know that I'm a totally different person now. What's that saying, sadder but wiser?"

I asked, "What were the demons that you had to slay?"

"Mostly my relationship with my father. When I got to be an adult, I had to be in control all the time. It was stressful, and it took an emotional toll. He was very controlling, so I had to be even more so. Another demon was my inability to open myself up emotionally, to admit having made a mistake, to apologize. As you can see, that demon is gone." She smiled sardonically.

"Also," she continued, "I needed to ask your forgiveness. In person. So, Dan, can you forgive me my headstrong foolishness?"

Her eyes were deep and glistening. She WAS opening herself up to me. She was letting herself be vulnerable.

"Shawna, I've wanted to forgive. But I didn't know what it was that I'd be forgiving, until now. So yes, I want to. It may take time, but I really want to. Is that what your request was?"

She smiled nervously. "No, my request is something else. When we go back to your place, I'll ask you then. It would be too humiliating if I did that here." She put her hand on mine, tenderly. "You'll understand when I do it."

Our dinner came, and we talked through it. Shawna mentioned that after she broke it off with Brad, she couldn't get a date for a while. Everyone seemed to know what she'd done to me with the cock cage and broken promises, and no man would trust her enough to be around her, and certainly not to get intimate. Leanne must have had something to do with that, which made me smile. I mentally thanked her again for her loyalty. Shawna said she had tested disease-free and had not been with a man in several months.

I updated Shawna on my life, my deep relationship with Leanne, her moving away, and my times with Miss Sassy Snatch. She laughed at that nickname. We'd consumed a full bottle of wine by the time we finished dinner, and I suggested coffee at my place. She settled the tab and drove us back.

As soon as we got into my living room, Shawna grasped my shoulders, and, with a look of fear in her eyes, said, "I might as well get this out now."

Then as I stood, she knelt in front of me. "I am sorry for my past actions, and I know I'll never do anything like that again. I don't know if you have, or could have, feelings for me, but I've got to ask. Please take me back. I will never refuse you anything, as long as it's just the two of us. I want to delight you, to give you pleasure, and to make your dick hard." She smiled ruefully at that last phrase.

Tears were streaming from her eyes. Truth be told, my dick was hard. Seeing her kneel before me and hearing her words of repentance convinced me that she had changed. I knew I had changed. And, her submissiveness in front of me was greatly arousing.

I pulled her up, and held her close. She cried harder. I waited until she calmed down, and then I went to fix the coffee. After I poured the coffee and we had each taken a sip, I had some ideas about handling the situation. It was time to have my say.

"Shawna," I began, "I can see that you've changed, and I can't deny that I like what I see. It would take some time to regain the trust I had in you. Before we can get emotionally entwined, I want to be able to forgive you completely. You don't have to apologize any more. And, my dick IS hard. I want to experience your pussy tonight."

Her dark hair framed her wide eyes as she nodded. We finished our coffee, and I led her to the bedroom. She stood passively as I undressed her. I liked that. For this to be long term, she'd have to be more yielding to me.

I put my finger in her dark haired pussy. She was very wet and creamy.

She smiled. "I want you, Dan."

I nudged her on the bed and took off my clothes. This was not going to be lovemaking; this was only sex.

She spread her legs as I got on the bed. Her whole body was trembling. With no preliminaries, I slid inside her all the way. She gasped. She wrapped her arms around me when I lay on top of her. Her eyes were so liquid and deep. Quite captivating. Gently at first, I started thrusting in and out. With each thrust inward, she gasped. I thrust harder. Her gasps were louder, and her eyes wider. After a few moments of my hard thrusting, she closed her eyes, pressed her lips together, and shook with a vaginal orgasm. Soon after, she had another one. Then I released a torrent of cum inside her.

We rested in the sweet afterglow. It was not my plan to have her stay the night, but we both were so drained that we couldn't help falling asleep. I awoke a few hours later with Shawna's body next to mine. Bright eyes and a contented smile graced her face. And, my dick was hard.

Shawna mounted me cowgirl style. She energetically pumped her hips with me inside her. It felt good. After she had a vaginal orgasm, I got on top of her. Then I probed her pussy with my engorged cock, as far as I could go inside her. Sometimes I would keep still, simply enjoying the connected feeling. Then I'd slowly and tenderly thrust. It was about fifteen minutes of this, and my orgasm overtook me. I spurted everything I had. And then I stayed inside her.

I saw a single tear run from her eye. Then I realized that we had made love.

"Shawna," I whispered.

"Yes?"

"I forgive you."

That started the waterworks again. "Thank God!" she cried. "And thank you, Dan!"

She was all over me, kissing me and panting, while her tears freely fell on my face. A session as we just had experienced would have never happened with the previous Shawna. I smiled and we both went back to sleep.

The next day we went for a drive to a secluded place and had some deep discussions.

"What will it take for you to trust me again?" she asked.

"Well, I'm never going to wear a cock cage again," I began, "And no bondage. That would be my rule no matter who I'd end up with. I liked seeing your submissive side. I want you to open up to me more, like you did last night. It will probably just take some time. I've changed, too, and I want to be sure that we're compatible."

She smiled. "I'll have to work on opening up to you. It made me feel so safe, giving up control for a while. I need lots of practice doing that. And it'll be fun."

Damn. My dick was hard again. I definitely intended to take the lead more often with her.

"That's good," I said. "I don't want a slave, and I don't want to be a master or a dom. I will be guiding things in and out of the bedroom more than before. Also, I want to take you in the tail. Tonight."

Shawna's eyes opened wider. "Back there?"

I nodded. When we'd been married I never asked that of her. "Have you ever done that?"

"No... But I did say I wouldn't deny you anything. So yes, I agree. And I'm looking forward to giving you that pleasure!"

She put her hand on mine and smiled. I wanted to take her right then. But I controlled myself.

Back at my place that evening after dinner, I had her get undressed, and I took my clothes off. My cock sprang forth, aroused and ready. She knelt submissively in front of me and said, "I know you won't hurt me. I'm ready. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Aroused almost beyond words, I had her get up and get on the bed on her hands and knees. I retrieved a bottle of lubricant and worked some of it inside her. Wow, she was tight around my finger. I wondered if I was going to be able to get my cock in there. She relaxed as I put more lubricant inside her. Then I lubricated my cock.

I brusquely spread her nether cheeks apart and whispered, "Relax as much as you can, Shawna." Then I placed the tip of my erection against her puckered hole. I gradually gave more pressure until I was barely inside her.

She threw her head back. "Ahhhhhhh!"

"Are you okay?"

"Uhhh! Yes. Please stay like that for a little bit."

I had my hands on her hips as she panted. After a few moments she said, "Okay, a little more..." I worked my cock back and forth inside her, slowly advancing with each inward thrust. Shawna's moans were incredibly arousing.

Then I moved one hand in front to her pussy and began to stimulate her clitoris. Her moans became excited and sensual. By the time I was all the way inside her, she was pushing back and forth against my cock. When she crested, I couldn't hold back any longer, and emptied a healthy serving inside her.

"Oh, that was incredible!" she exclaimed afterward. "It was also sexy because I had to submit to you."

This was getting good. Her attitude had changed completely from when she was my wife. All I had to do was see if it would last.

"I definitely want to do that more often," I said.

She smiled. "As often as you want."

"Okay, get on the bed," I instructed.

She had a momentary look of panic on her face. Then, surrendering, she whispered, "Okay," and got in doggy position again.

I laughed to myself. "It's okay, Shawna. If you're sore, we can wait. I was just seeing if you really would."

She sighed. "Thank you. I won't refuse you, but I appreciate your not wanting it to hurt."

I took her in my arms. "It's not refusing if you say you're afraid it'll hurt, or if you're too sore. Now let's get in the shower."

We spent considerable time in the shower. I stroked her clit until she orgasmed, and she took me in her mouth and gulped down every drop when I spurted.

A few days later we were talking at dinner, and Shawna said she didn't understand how word spread so fast to the guys around her, about what she had done.

I told her, "Brad probably bragged about it. I told my friends who helped me move out, but I don't think they were the ones."

"What about that redhead?"

I thought for a moment. I couldn't help a wistful smile. Based on Leanne's asking me for details about Shawna and where she worked, I put two and two together and deduced that it was her.

"It could have been her," I stated. "I didn't put her up to it, but she was very loyal to me, and I valued that quality in her."

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,084 Followers