Caged Pt. 01

Story Info
A sub is locked into his chastity cage by his dome.
1.5k words
4.32
47.9k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sat naked on the side of the bed. He blushed, unable to stop himself from having an erection. Elle sat between his legs, smiling.

"You know, I'm never going to be able to get this thing on, if you can't control yourself" she told him, holding a small, plastic chastity cage in her hand.

James had bought the cage a while ago, but had never had someone to give the key too. The other day, he had finally gathered up the courage to tell her about this kink. He was glad to see how receptive she was to the idea. She loved the prospect of having complete control of his sexual pleasure.

"It's just with, you here, looking at me naked like this..." James tried to explain, "And you sitting between my legs like this." The more he said, the more he blushed.

Elle bit her lip. The way James got excited and nervous around her always turned Elle on like crazy. She wanted to jump up and start kissing James and run her hands through his hair. She wanted to get on top of him, and ride on his dick until they both climaxed.

She was, however, committed to her role as domme. She wasn't just Elle anymore, she was "Mistress Elle." "Mistress Elle" was always calm and collected, always in control. Elle loved how powerful and confident she felt when she was in the role of Mistress Elle.

"Well, then." Elle said, patiently. "We're going to need to find a way to get rid of that pesky little erection of yours." She punctuated her sentence by playfully flicking the tip of his penis, causing James to wince.

"Well, you could always get rid of it the old fashioned way..." James suggested with a sheepish grin on his face.

"You mean making you cum?" Elle cocked an eyebrow. She gently cradled his scrotum in her palm, playing using her fingers to play with his balls. "Empty your balls one last time before I lock your cock up in its little cage? You'd like that, wouldn't you?" James eagerly nodded in anticipation.

"Well too bad." Mistress Elle let go of his balls and stood up. "I'm not feeling that generous today. Plus, I have another idea. Wait for me, just a sec." she said, winking before leaving the room.

It was less than a minute before, Mistress Elle returned, holding a washcloth in her hands. She knelt between James's legs and showed him the ice cube she was holding in the wash cloth.

"Since I won't be able to get you into chastity when your all hot and bothered like this," Elle started, before pressing the ice cube against his erection. "I think it's time to cool down."

James winced and grasped onto the bed as he felt the cold sting of the ice cube on his genitals. It took over a minute for the painfully cold sensation to get James soft. By the time his penis had shrunk enough to fit inside the chastity cage, the cube was almost entirely melted.

Elle applied a generous amount of lube to James's cock and slid on each piece of the clear, plastic cage. She made a show of slowly and dramatically clicking the padlock, dangling the key in front of James's face.

"Now, here's how this is going to go." Elle stated, standing up. "I already know how long intend to keep you locked in that thing. I've set a predetermined 'release date', if you will, but I'm not going to tell you how long that is."

James, nodded, obediently. He was still seated on the side of the bed, looking up at Mistress Elle as she talked.

"You can beg, look at me with your puppy dog eyes, do as much as you want, you won't convince me to let you out one second before the release date." she began to explain. "You see, if I just decided to let you out when ever I felt like it. That would, at the very least, give you a chance to get yourself released earlier, by convincing me to let you out. By setting a definitive release date, I've put the length of your chastity completely out of your control. There is absolutely nothing you can do to effect your time in chastity in the slightest."

As Elle had been saying this, James's penis was starting to get harder and harder inside its cage. By now, he had what would be a raging erection, crammed into the little cage, trying fruitlessly to expand and escape. James sat on his hands. He had a desperate urge to cover himself, knowing how ridiculous and pathetic his throbbing erection must look in int's cramped, little cage, but he knew Elle wouldn't like that. His cheeks were blushing so hard, they were almost glowing red.

"You said, what I do will have no effect on my chastity time," James began to ask, "but, what if I misbehave, will that..."

"First off, I know how much you like being my good boy." Mistress Elle interrupted. "I'd be very surprised to see anything but your best behaviour from you. Secondly, no, in the unlikely event that you behave poorly, that won't extend your time in chastity. Make no mistake, bad behaviour will still be punished, but the release date is fixed. I want you to know that you are powerless to change the release date. Nothing, and I mean nothing, you do can change it. At all. In either direction."

James was almost trembling. He was blushing as his cock tried to grow and escape from its cage. His lip was quivering. Mistress Elle gently placed one hand on James's chin and one on the back of his head, before passionately kissing him. She laid him down on the bed and began kissing, fondling, and humping him until he was a horny mess, his confined penis, oozing precum, his body slick with sweat, and her red lipstick marks all over his body.

That was just the foreplay. Next, Elle laid beside him, so they were spooning. She was the big spoon, he was the little one. With one hand she reached over and held onto James's caged member, with her other hand she began to touch herself. She fingered herself, feeling James's body writhe in pleasure and his cock throb in its little prison. She listened to his moans of frustration. It didn't take her long to bring herself to orgasm after orgasm. With each orgasmic spasm she took sadistic joy in thinking of how she was denying her sub the same feeling. When she was finally done, she stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower." Elle told the now shivering and frustrated and aroused to tears James, "You should take one to after I'm done. I'll probably use up all the hot water, but I have a feeling a cold shower may do you some good." she chuckled as she left for the bathroom.

Once Elle left the bathroom, Jason, went in to take his shower. He let the cold water rush over him. It felt soothing. His caged erection soon faded and the ache in his balls started to subside. He took a deep breath. James knew himself well enough to know that whenever he got himself into a commitment like this, he'd soon have the overwhelming urge to back out. Not this time. James resolved. He was going to see this through. For himself and for Elle.

James finished washing himself before towelling himself off and returning to the bed naked. Elle was waiting for him, wearing a lavender colored bathrobe. She looked at his freshly washed body and smiled.

"I think you've earned pants privileges tonight." Elle told James, "Go on and pick out a pair of sweats."

"Really?" James perked up. It was generally a rule that James was supposed to be naked when they slept together. Only when he'd been a good boy did he gain the privilege of wearing clothes to bed.

"You've been very good, and I know your first time having a keyholder must be a little scary for you. You deserve a reward." Elle told him.

James excitedly picked out a pair of dark grey sweatpants. He had come to associate wearing sweatpants to bed with pleasing Elle. When she let him wear them it felt good. Not like a horny or a lusty feeling, just a general warm feeling. A sense that he had been a good boy. Just then, James heard the whistling of a kettle coming from the kitchen.

"I started heating up some water for tea while you were in the shower." Elle explained "Why don't you get us both some chamomile."

James happily and obediently went to the kitchen, bringing back two piping hot cups of tea. He handed Elle a cup and climbed into bed next to her. As they both began to sip at their tea, Elle gently stroked James's hair.

"You know," Elle reminded James, "Even though, I said there's nothing you can do to get out of chastity early, you always have your safeword. You know that right?"

"I know," James answered, smiling, "But I don't think I'll need it. I want to see this through with you." Elle smiled at James. He could tell from the way she looked at him that if they hadn't both been holding hot cups of tea, she would have passionately embraced him right then.

"I'm glad to hear that," Elle replied, taking another sip of her tea.