Caged Pt. 02: Alternate Version

Story Info
Elle pushes James Further.
3k words
4.32
21.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James woke up to the painful feeling of his morning wood straining against a chastity cage. He groaned, reaching down to hold onto his caged member. It was a strange sensation, having a hard-on and not being able to touch it, like having an itch on your back that you can't scratch because it's just out reach. James sighed, sitting up to stretch and noticed Elle was still sleeping next to him. She looked wonderful.

Knowing that he wasn't going to be able to get any more sleep, James decided to get out of bed and start his day. After taking a cool shower, he started making breakfast for himself and Elle. He brewed a pot of coffee, fried up some eggs and hash browns, and set out glasses of orange juice.

It didn't take long for Elle to wake up and join him. She snuck up on him in the kitchen as he was frying the hash browns, hugging him from behind and sliding one hand into the front of his sweatpants to grab his cage.

"Good morning my little chastity boy" she said in an upbeat, perky tone. James flinched, startled and surprised by being suddenly grabbed.

"You scared me." He said, causing Elle to chuckle. "It's dangerous, sneaking up on someone like that when they're cooking." James whined.

"Aw, but it's so fun to spook you like that." Elle teased, pretending to pout.

"Fine" James grumbled, "Just next time, scare me when I'm not standing over a red hot stove."

"Will do!" Elle chirped, happily strutting over to the table to take her seat. Once James brought over the food, they both started enjoying their breakfast.

"So how was your first night in lockdown?" Elle asked in a nonchalant tone, as if she were talking about the weather.

"It was fine." James answered, starting to blush. "I didn't really have any trouble sleeping, if that's what you're asking."

"Good." Elle replied. "I'm glad you're acclimating to having your dick locked up in a little cage, your balls filling up with all that thick, creamy hot..."

"Elle!" Jams whined, his penis trying once again to grow, only to be constrained. Elle laughed, clearly having gotten the reaction he was hoping for.

"What?" Elle asked, "You wanted me to put you in chastity. It was your fantasy. You didn't think I'd tease you while you're locked up? You know me better than that." Elle said seductively purring.

"Okay." James grumbled. "I guess,"

"Look," Elle smirked, "I love making you blush. Making you squirm. It's really fun for me. However, I want this to be fun for both of us. So, if you really want me to stop teasing you, I can, but I think you like being teased just as much as I like teasing you."

"You're right. I do like it," James smiled reassuringly, "Just go easy on me." he pleaded.

"Ok I'll do my best." Elle replied, giggling.

"Thanks." James smiled.

After breakfast, James started washing the dishes. Elle slowly walked behind him and grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants.

"I think you've had your pants privileges for long enough." Elle said, starting to lower James's pants.

James smiled. He figured she would want him to take off his clothes soon enough. Elle loved seeing him naked. Before they dated, James hadn't quite felt that his body was unattractive, but he never really thought of himself as sexy either. The more Elle insisted on looking at him and watching him, the sexier he felt. James took his pants off, leaving himself completely naked, except for his cage.

"Mmm, you look so cute..." Elle told James. She had a mischievous look on her face. "Rachel's coming over at noon today. So you should get dressed before then...or maybe not"

"What do you mean, 'or maybe not'?" James asked.

"You've told me in the past that you've had fantasies of being put on display." Elle said, "I think later today would be an excellent time to try it out."

"A fantasy is one thing," Jame said anxiously, "but actually going through with something like this..."

"Don't worry." Elle held James's hand to comfort him. "I'll be right here with you to help you through it. Plus, it's not like Rachel wouldn't know what she's walking into."

"You already told her that I would be naked and in a chastity cage?" James asked, blushing, his jaw dropped.

"I told her that she might see something kinky, and she's fine with it." Elle replied. "Besides, it's not like she doesn't know what kind of a relationship we have."

Elle and James were part of a closely knit group of people, all with some interest in BDSM and alternative lifestyles. Rachel and her boyfriend were also part of this group.

"However, if you don't want to do this, I'd be perfectly fine with you getting dressed before she gets here." Rachel assured him. "It's up to you."

James thought for a bit. The thought of showing himself naked to their friend was terrifying, but also exciting. As long as Elle was there, James knew he would be able to do it.

"I'll try it," James said, taking a deep breath.

"Great." Elle beamed "The safeword is pineapple. Don't hesitate to say it if things get too intense. I want you to carry a towel with you, to cover yourself if you think you really need to. Got it?" James nodded. "Is it okay if I text Rachel the safeword and what you'll be wearing?" Elle asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great." James agreed.

From that point on, James spent his morning the way most people do. He read the newspaper and watched a few TV shows. For a few moments, he would even forget that his dick was locked up. That wouldn't last long, as every time he moved, he felt the weight of the cage between his legs. He also had to get used to peeing sitting down. An odd, somewhat emasculating experience for him.

Finally, as Elle and James were seated on the couch, watching the news, they heard a ring at the door.

"That must be Rachel!" Elle chimed, "Let's get the door together." She said, smirking.

"What if someone else sees me?" James objected.

"You can stand away from the door a few feet, so no one outside can see you." Elle said, "Okay?"

"Okay, but what if it's not Rachel?" James asked, worriedly "What if it's like a mailman or something?"

"I'll make sure it's her before I open the door. That's what peepholes are for." Elle answered firmly as another ring came from the door. "Now, let's hurry up, it's rude to keep someone waiting outside." Elle quickly started heading to the door, James following behind her, his heart pounding.

When Elle went to the door she looked through the peephole, to see Rachel's face. James dreaded Rachel's reaction to seeing him like this. She had always liked to tease him when they met. James was usually shy, mild-mannered, and not very talkative in public. Perhaps that's why Rachel loved trying to get a reaction out of him. As James thought of the ways she would tease him, his cock started straining inside its cage, something that would no doubt make the situation worse for him. He was very glad he had his towel.

With a deep breath, Elle unlocked and opened the door to let Rachel in. James desperately hoped that the towel would conceal his caged erection. As soon as she went through door and saw James, Rachel's face lit up. James could tell she was loving this, relishing every moment.. She stepped inside the house, looking up and down at James's body. James avoided eye contact as he greeted her.

"Hi Rachel," he could feel his cheeks turning bright red.

"Hi James," Rachel said, grinning, "You're looking very good today." she told him, looking up and down his nearly naked body. "Thanks for letting me in on this. So what do you want to do today?" she asked James and Elle.

"I was thinking we'd watch some TV," Elle answered, "Does that sound good to you, Rachel?"

"Sure, sounds nice." Rachel answered

"Okay." James said softly, still too embarrassed to say much.

James timidly and quickly walked to the couch with Elle and Rachel. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He and Elle had talked with other people about the things they did, but they had never involved anybody else to this extent. James figured Elle would want to save the other place on the couch for Rachel to sit, so he stood up in front of the couch as Rachel got seated.

"Elle," he asked timidly, "Where do you want me to...um..."

"To sit?" she finished, "Well, I guess it'd be awkward for you to sit between me and Rachel, so you can sit to my left and I'll be in the middle." Rachel nodded in agreement.

With that, James hesitantly sat on the couch, his heart fluttering as his thighs pressed against Elle's. Feeling Elle pressed up against his naked body, James could feel his dick start to press against its cage, trying to get even harder and expand. Even though the towel was still covering him, he felt completely humiliated, his dick throbbing in a chastity device, in front of a friend who had never even seen him with his shirt off before today. He was relieved at least that neither Elle nor Rachel teased him about it or even, made a comment on it.

"So how have you and Jason been?" Elle asked Rachel, making conversation as casually as she would on any other day.

"We've been good." Rachel replied, "Jason still gives me attitude sometimes, but I can always use my strapon to keep him in line. Something about penetrating guys just makes them so submissive."

"I'll bet it does." Elle replied. Her voice trailed off, as her mind wandered. James and Rachel had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking of.

"I still don't get why you haven't pegged James yet." Rachel said to Elle, "I'm sure both of you would love it." James squirmed in his seat, prompting Elle to glare at Rachel.

"Sorry" Rachel said innocently, "Honestly, I'm not trying to tease you, James, I just think it would be a good idea."

"Thanks," Elle said, "But we're happy moving at our own pace with this stuff. I'll peg him when we decide we're both ready for it."

"Fair enough," Rachel shrugged, "In the meantime, how would you feel about keeping me updated on how the chastity thing works out for you two? I've been on the fence as to whether or not I should try it on Jason."

"I think that would be okay." Elle answered. "What do you think, James?"

"Um...yeah," James nodded, "I guess I'd be fine with that."

"Why don't you make us all some coffee, make a cup for yourself too, okay?" Elle asked James, sensing that he might want some time alone to collect himself.

James eagerly sprung up, glad to get out from his position. In theory being naked with two, very attractive, women should be a dream come true, yet James felt more embarrassed than anything. Plus, with that cage on, it's not like anything more could happen. It wasn't until Rachel came over that James realized how humiliatingly petite his penis looked in its cage.

While James was occupied in the kitchen, Rachel and Elle started talking with each other.

"I can't believe you got James to agree to this." Rachel told Elle, "Before you told me, I was expecting that he might be wearing a collar, or maybe some kind of gag or something, but that he'd be clothed. I never thought James would be willing to go this far."

"He's very obedient," Elle said proudly. "And very eager to please me. He knows his own limits, and trusts me to know where they are as well. I try not to take things too far, but if I ever do, he has the safe word."

"Do you think he might want to go further today?" Rachel asked. Elle looked at her raising an eyebrow confused, "Or do you think he's near his limits?"

"Why do you ask?" Elle grinned, twirling her hair between her fingers, "Could it be that you have ideas to push him further."

"Maybe I do." Rachel replied, "Remember when you told me about how James gives such good foot massages...?"

When James returned from the kitchen with the cups of coffee, Elle and Rachel were both giggling to each other. This could be trouble, James thought.

"What are you laughing about?" James asked, giving each of the women their coffee coffee.

"Nothing" both of them said in unison before giggling again. Yep definitely trouble. James figured it was best not to press them further, choosing, instead, to wait for whatever's going to happen to play out on its own.

"James, dear, could you sit on the floor?" Elle asked, "I'm worried if we're all jammed together on the couch, one of us might spill their coffee."

"Sure thing honey." James said, obediently sitting, cross legged, on the floor, laying his towel down across his lap.

"Honey," Elle said warmly to James, "Would you be willing to go a bit further today? Get a little kinkier?" she asked.

"I guess." James replied, "It depends on what you had in mind."

"Well, first off, maybe you could lose the towel for a bit." Elle suggested.

"Okay," James gulped, slowly, removing the towel, and throwing it to the side, feeling a cold breeze on his nether regions. "What else?" he asked

"Well..." Elle started,"we were thinking you could give us both foot massages, if that's not too much to ask."

James's cheeks turned flush as he sat in front of the two women. James had a huge foot fetish, a fetish he was very embarrassed by. He'd told both women about it before, but he still felt butterflies in his stomach at the prospect of giving them both massages. James took a deep breath.

"Sure, I think I can handle that." he agreed.

"Great," Elle said, smiling. "How about you start with Rachel, then do me."

James quickly crawled up to Rachel's feet. He took off each of her shoes and socks, the sent of her feet began to fill his nostrils. He began to rub them with his thumbs. He took a deep breath to concentrate and started to massage the soles of Rachel's feet. He tried to imagine they were Elle's, and this was just another night they were spending together.

Rachel appreciated the view she got as James rubbed her feet. His back was arched, curving in a very attractive way, and raising his butt in the air. She blushed a bit, getting slightly wet as he diligently serviced her feet.

James started to get hard as Rachel talked. He tried to focus on his massage technique. Trying to block out sexual thoughts, just mechanically using his thumbs to rub the soles of her feet. But they were so soft and so warm. He was glad he was bent over, so they couldn't get a good look at his privates. After about ten minutes, Rachel took mercy on James.

"That's enough." she told him, "You did very good." Next, Elle bent down to take off her shoes.

"Now it's my turn," Elle said, wiggling her toes. As James was starting the massage, Mistress Elle commanded. " Would you be willing to show Rachel how much you like to suck on my toes?" She pressed her big toe to his lips.

"Yes mistress," he answered. He hesitantly began to take her toes into his mouth, shyly starting to lick at them. This was crazy, doing something so embarrassing like this in front of Elle's friend. James closed his eyes and imagined he was alone with her, worshipping her, he started to suck on her toes, more and more eagerly. He licked every inch of them. He wasn't sure how much time had passed when Elle pulled her foot back, telling him that he'd done well, and petting the back of his head.

"Thank you." James said, sheepishly.

After having fun at James's expense like that, they decided it was only fair to let James get his towel, then told him he could go and get dressed. James thanked Elle profusely, glad to finally be able to cover himself, somewhat. Later, when Rachel finally decided to head home, James and Elle said goodbye to her, as she got her things.

"Thanks Elle," Rachel said as she left, "Today was great, much more exciting than I was anticipating" She said.

"James is the one you should thank." Elle said, "He's the one who provided all the entertainment."

"You're right," Rachel agreed. She brought James in close for a hug, and gave him a peck on the Cheek. "Thanks James. You were a lot of fun." She said before going out the door. With that, James let out a deep breath and sat down, collapsing onto the couch.

"That was intense." James said. Mistress Elle looked down at him, smiling warmly. She stroked his hair, scratching behind his ears.

"You did very well." she put a hand on his shoulders and congratulated him, "You made your mistress very proud. Did you enjoy today?"

"Thank you, mistress," James smiled, looking into her eyes. "And I did. It was a real...thrill. I had fun. That being said. I don't think I can handle any more for the rest of the day."

"That's okay." Elle told him, "You've gone through more than enough already. You've earned a night of relaxation."

"It'd be more relaxing if you took this off." James put his caged dick in his hand, looking at Elle with his best puppy dog eyes. Elle bent over to get to eye level with James. She held his hand and smiled at him.

"Don't push your luck." she said in a stern, yet somehow still playful, tone, "You've still got a long way to go."