Caged Pt. 03

Story Info
Elle turns the tables on James.
1.6k words
4.51
26.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm home, honey!" James called out, excitedly, after coming home from a long day of work. Elle told him in the morning that she was planning a surprise for when he got home, and he couldn't wait to find out what it was.

"I'm in the bedroom!" Elle called out. James eagerly rushed to her. When he entered their room, he was astonished to see an assortment of bondage gear, spanking implements, fetish clothes, buttplugs, dildos and vibrators

"Where did you get all this?" James asked. The only toys they had ever owned were a small buttplug, some nice lube, and, of course the chastity cage.

"Rachel leant them to me." Elle answered, "I told her that I wanted to do something special, and she said I could use whatever I wanted, provided we return it cleaned and undamaged."

"Awesome," James smiled, "So you're going to use these on me?" he asked, blushing and tugging on the collar of his shirt.

"I could do that," Elle said stepping closer to James, "But I'd rather you use them on me." She pressed up against him seductively. "We've talked about switching before, why not try it today?"

"Wow," James said, "That's quite an offer." He replied. "That sounds hot, like really hot, but I just..." James hesitated, "I just worry that I wouldn't be any good at it. You're so confident and amazing, and I'm just..."

"Hush now," Elle said, "You're an amazing boyfriend, and an excellent sub, I'm sure you'll do fine." She assured him. James blushed and felt his restrained cock twitch.

"I'm guessing I can't 'order' you to take off my chastity cage?" James asked, feeling the device weighing down between his legs.

"Correct." Elle stated, "That's the beauty of it. I'll be controlling a part of you, even as you dominate me. The more I turn you on by submitting, the more you'll feel my control around your cock. I figure it's best to start off with a partial switch, before we ever decide to try completely reversing our roles." She chimed.

"Alright." James, agreed, "I like it."

"So, how do you want to start, sir?" Elle asked, winking at him.

"Um, I think," James paused, "I think you should get naked for me." He said, blushing. He was very used to being naked while Elle kept her clothes on, and he was eager to try out the reverse.

Elle smiled, seductively undressing herself. She took her time, putting on a bit of a show for James. As he watched her, he felt the familiar pressure and tugging on his balls from the cage on his expanding penis. This caused him to fidget his legs, uncomfortably. Elle giggled knowingly.

"Hey, no laughing!" he ordered with all the confidence and dominance he could muster. By this point Elle had taken off everything except her underwear.

"Or what?" Elle said, with a playful, defiant tone as she stripped off her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

"Or..." James took a second to think, "Or you'll get a spanking!" he said, sternly putting his hands on his hips.

"Go ahead then," Elle replied, giving James a mischievous look as she slipped off her panties. "Spank me."

"You asked for it," James blushed, "Get on your hands and knees on the bed." He ordered. Watching her crawl onto the bed, naked and submitting to him almost proved to be too much for James to handle. He closed his eyes as a small groan escaped his lips, his cock furiously straining against his cage.

He took a deep breath, collected himself, then grabbed a thin, light, birch cane. He drew it back then swung it against her rear, with a loud snap. Elle yelped as the cane struck her, leaving a thin pink mark on her butt.

"I'm sorry." James said, putting down the cane, "That wasn't too hard was it? I only meant to hit you a little bit."

"It was fine." Elle chuckled, "Yeah, it hurt, but it's supposed to. Don't worry about it. If you go too far I'll let you know"

"Okay," James nodded. He took a deep breath and hit her with the cane again and again. With every hit, another pretty, pink mark was left on Elle's perfect bottom. By the time James was done, her entire ass and upper-thighs were various shades of pink, covered in cane marks. Not to mention, James's cock was practically bursting from its cage.

When James saw Elle's face, she was misty eyed, tears running down her cheeks. James rushed to comfort her.

"Oh man," James exclaimed worriedly, "Are you okay? I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry."

"No, no, don't apologize." Amy said, "That was absolutely amazing. I loved it. How did you like it?" She sighed, blissfully.

"It was actually really nice," he admitted, blushing, "But I think that's enough spanking for tonight."

"Yeah, I think so too." Elle replied. "I don't know if my butt could take anymore." She crawled forward onto the bed, until she was lying on her stomach, her shoulders resting on the pillows at the head of the bed. James reached into one of the drawers in their room.

"I know it's in here somewhere..." he mumbled, shuffling through the contents of the shelves. "Aha." He said out loud pulling something from the drawer. Elle tilted her head to look over her shoulder, but she couldn't make out what he was holding.

"It's lotion." James explained, "With aloe. It's meant for soothing sunburn, but I think it'll do nicely here too." He squirted a generous dollop onto his hand then began rubbing onto where he'd spanked Elle.

She let out a soft, whimpering moan, as she felt the cold lotion on her buttocks and thighs. James's hand lingered on her ass after he'd finished rubbing on the lotion. It was so soft and firm. He rarely got to touch her like this in their normal dynamic. He loved his position as her sub, but he was enjoying the perks of being on top.

"I don't think I can take anymore spanking tonight," Elle said, "but there's a lot of other stuff we can do while you're still in charge, if you want." She offered

James thought for a second. He felt the weight of his chastity device and his heavy blue balls, and that gave him an idea. He looked through their new inventory of sex toys, finding a small vibrator with a remote control. He picked it up and handed the vibe and a bottle of lube to Elle, keeping the remote controller in his hands.

"Put this in." he told her eagerly. She obeyed, squirting some lube on her fingers and gently sliding in the vibrator. "Now put your hands on the back of your head and keep them there." He ordered. Elle did as she was told. She could tell James was excited about whatever he had planned.

James turned the vibe on at its lowest setting. Elle clenched her legs together as the vibrations started. Once the lowest setting had gotten Elle warmed up, James turned the device up a few ticks. Elle bit her lip as the vibrations stimulated her clitoris. James patiently watched her, letting her enjoy the medium setting for a few minutes, before turning it up all the way.

By this point Elle felt herself about to cum. She began moaning in anticipation of her impending orgasm. Just as she was about to go over the edge, the vibrations suddenly and completely stopped. It took all her willpower to resist the urge to masturbate herself to climax, keeping her hands on the back of her head as James had ordered.

Elle whined and looked at James. He was smirking at her. She couldn't remember another time when James had looked so devious. She liked it. James lightly grabbed Elle's chin.

"You teased and denied me so much when you were the domme, and I loved it." James started, "Now that I'm the dom, it only seems fair that I reciprocate." He turned the vibrator on to the lowest setting.

"At first, it feels pleasant. Warm. Gentle." He increased the power, "Then you feel the pleasure increase. You tense up as you start to get closer to orgasm." He turned the power up to the maximum. "Then you feel yourself reaching the edge. You're so close. Any second now, you're about to have a mind-blowing orgasm. You're going to cum. Your orgasm is starting." James turned the vibrator off again. Elle grit her teeth and pressed her legs together.

"Then it stops. No orgasm. Just intense, almost burning, sexual frustration." He grinned, "It feels awful, but also incredible. Such a wonderful mix of tension, frustration, need, and pleasure..." James turned the vibrator, once again to its lowest setting, "Then you realize it's far from over."

James spent the better part of the next hour edging Elle with the vibrator. He'd given her enough orgasms to know the signs that she was about to have one, so he was able to bring her right to the brink before stopping. By the time the edging was over, Elle was a panting, sopping wet mess.

James let Elle lie next to him, she crawled under the covers and snuggled up closely to him. She felt the area between her legs quiver and tingle, still craving the orgasm she was denied.

"You were very good. Keeping your hands on your head the whole time, like I told you." James praised, gently stroking her hair, "Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

"You were amazing." Elle said to him. "I've never seen you that confident before."

"I guess tease and denial just brings something out of me." He grinned, sheepishly. "Plus, it was a fantastic opportunity for revenge after all this chastity." He joked.

"I'll bet." Elle giggled. "Lucky for me, tomorrow, I'm the domme again, and I get to make you give me as many orgasms as I want."

"I can't wait." James agreed, smiling.