Caging Cadence

Story Info
Coercive BDSM between a college freshman and her mom's bf.
14.9k words
4.68
109.7k
189

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction to be consumed ONLY by adults 18 years of age or older. All characters depicted are at least 18 years old. This is a non-consensual, coercive pairing between a dominant man in his late twenties and an innocent, virginal woman in her late teens, and involves elements of BDSM, including bondage, spanking, humiliation, and so forth. IT IS NOT intended as a healthy or accurate depiction of safe, sane, consensual kink - hence it being listed in the non-consent category, and not the BDSM category. This work is purely fantasy and is not written as an endorsement of any illegal, immoral, or non-consensual activities. The opinions expressed by characters do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. In real life, consent is required. Coercive BDSM as depicted within is a heinous crime. Read at your own risk.

SATURDAY NIGHT

Cadence sighed, lifting her arms above her head in a long, satisfying stretch. It was nearly midnight, and she had enjoyed a long, productive day of studying and cleaning to prepare for the week ahead. She had commandeered the kitchen as her home base, hunkering down with her laptop, textbooks, and some snacks, and settling into her rare solitude with almost an almost defiant relish.

It was her first Saturday night with her house to herself in almost a month. She had found reasons to leave almost every weekend previously, just to avoid David.

For most of her life, Cadence Clark and her mother had lived alone. Laura Clark had been impregnated by her high school boyfriend at age fifteen. Her parents packed their daughter up and swept her off to an upstate, heirloom ranch that their family used for embarrassing occasions like teen pregnancy, nervous breakdowns, and prolonged illnesses. For how scandalous teen motherhood was in affluent families, it happened an awful lot. Laura actually marked the third generation on her mother's side to have a child before she graduated high school.

Cadence's grandparents wanted to break with cycle with their granddaughter, so they had more or less raised her at the ranch while Laura was allowed to continue living her life as a teenager. She was able to attend college, get her law degree, and join a lucrative firm. She "took over" raising Cadence once she was established, but Cadence was already fifteen by then. She more or less raised herself through high school, studying hard, and earning her way into a good college with stellar grades and a busy schedule of extracurriculars. Her mother praised her and bragged to all of her friends about how self-sufficient Cadence was, never really acknowledging how little she herself had to do with that.

Cadence knew she should consider herself lucky. She never really knew her father - his name, but little else. He showed no apparent remorse when Laura moved away with their daughter, and had never made an attempt to contact her since. Still, she she knew she had far more opportunities than most children of teenage mothers did. Unfortunately, her mother's habit for cycling rapidly through a series of unpleasant, unstable boyfriends showed no signs of slowing.

David was the most recent in this cycle, and possibly the most unstable. Something about the way he looked at Cadence made her skin crawl. She and her mother had always lived comfortably together, often walking around the house in t-shirts and panties and nothing else. Most of Laura's boyfriends took her out on dates, or kept her at their place, uncomfortable with Cadence's presence as a miniature, younger version of her mother. They did look a lot alike - smooth, pale skin; large, blue eyes; and a heart-shaped face framed by a long curtain of auburn hair. But where Laura was a curvaceous, bold, confident woman, Cadence was slim, small, and often timid. Still so much a girl in so many ways, despite celebrating her eighteenth birthday a few months after graduating high school.

David was the first who really didn't seem to see their similarities, or Cadence's age, as a problem. He was on the younger side of the men Laura dated. He was three years out of college, but hadn't quite graduated from the college-boy mentality yet. Cadence suspected Laura enjoyed that, given how stressful her work had been lately. David barely even had a place of his own - something Laura would never have tolerated, previously. Something about him broke all of her mother's old rules, though, so David practically lived with them now. He'd been here nearly every weekend, even if Laura wasn't. Cadence had taken to studying at the library, or her friends' houses, but it wasn't as comfortable or productive as working at home. And she had midterms coming up - her first at university, ever. To say she was stressed was an understatement, and she hadn't been able to hide her relief when Laura informed her that David was going out with some old college buddies and wouldn't be home until late.

Cadence wanted to finish before he got home. She'd gotten comfortable enough to strip out of her pajama pants and wander around in her tank top and spanx. But she figured David would be drunk, and that wouldn't help his inhibitions.

She blinked, sighed, and checked the clock on her laptop. She had spaced out so much ruminating about David that it was now after midnight. She started gathering up her things, closing her laptop and shoving her books into her bag. She tidied up the counters, rinsed some dishes, and was just gathering up the last of her things when she heard the front door open and close. She winced as she heard David's boots cross the entryway, and his keys hit the table in the foyer.

"Anybody home?" he called out. His words didn't slur, his step was sure. He was sober. For a moment, Cadence considered hiding, or making a run for the family room down the hall - but he'd be heading into the kitchen next, and there was only one hallway. She glanced down at the bundle in her arms - which included her pajama pants - and dropped it back on the counter. She snatched her pants, shaking them out and trying to step into them. Maybe, since he was sober, and if she got her damn pants back on -

David rounded the corner into the kitchen at that moment, catching her with one leg in her pants, and one leg out.

"Did I miss the show?" David asked, smirking. He clearly wasn't drunk - Cadence assumed he had been the designated driver. But there was something off about him. There was a hunger in his eyes she had never seen before.

Cadence thought for a second about what kind of night he might have had. His single, drunk buddies had probably all found wasted girls to take advantage of, and left him, alone, restless, and still aching for release. Laura was working overtime this weekend on a particularly nasty divorce case. It was likely she wouldn't even come home.

Cadence suddenly wished she had decided to hide.

"Sorry," she said. "It's late, I lost track of time."

"Don't stop on my account, little girl. You should be comfortable." He was smiling as he said this, glancing at her naked legs, but then he looked her square in the eyes. His tone changed, became harder.

"Take them off."

The sharp turn startled Cadence. Her face flushed and her heart began to pound. David noticed her blush and chuckled, gazing at her with a mixture of heat and humor that sent a shiver down her spine. Something else happened, too - a curling in her belly, and a tingle a little further down. She willed it away. David was a good-looking guy, almost closer to her age than her mother's - but no. She couldn't even go there.

"I was putting them back on, actually. I had to do a lot of studying, and it got warm, so I took them off, but now you're here, and I'm cold again, and I'm going to bed, so I should really put my pajamas back on instead of taking them off, because pajamas are made for sleeping in, and -" She caught herself babbling and gave a quick, anxious laugh.

"You're cute when you're nervous, you know that?" He was still staring at her, one eyebrow cocked appreciatively as his eyes swept up and down the length of her body.

"Um, thanks, I guess."

"Laura never gets nervous like that," he said.

"Yeah, well." She rolled her eyes and stomped her foot through the second leg of her pants, finally. "I'm not my mother."

"You look so much like her," David said, "but I'm sure you hear that all the time."

His tone was casual again. He turned and opened up the fridge, peering inside. Cadence took a deep breath. The moment seemed to be passing. She finally got her pants hiked up around her hips. She fidgeted, itching to pick up her stuff and leave. She didn't want to piss him off, though. There was still an edge to his movements. She tried to be cordial.

"Ha, uh, yeah. I guess." She moved towards her bag and placed her hands on it. He turned from the fridge with a bottle of water and joined her at the counter. Crap. She resigned herself to a conversation, thinking she'd come up with an excuse to bail quick.

"Have a good night?" she asked, fiddling with the zipper on her bag.

He scoffed, unscrewing the bottle and taking a sip. "Not really. It was just like the old days. The other guys crawling for tail, me playing babysitter."

"Oh," she said, uncertain.

He locked eyes with her again. "I was hoping Laura would be here. But I called her before I came in. Turns out the case is really ramping up. She won't be home all weekend, maybe not 'til Tuesday."

Cadence's heart started pounding again. She hadn't checked her messages - her mother would text her about her work plans, but Cadence had been so immersed in her work she hadn't glanced at her phone in hours. It wasn't unusual for Laura to sleep at her office during particularly unruly cases. An entire weekend alone with her mother's young, restless boyfriend struck a strange mixture of revulsion and anticipation deep in the pit of Cadence's stomach. She fiddled with the zippers on her bag, pretending to look around and check for forgotten items.

"I've got all this nervous energy, you know?" His stare was starting to make her uncomfortable again.

"Not really," Cadence said. "I spent all day studying, so I'm really tired." She hoped he would get the hint.

"What, no date on this lovely Saturday night?"

She laughed nervously again. "Nope. Or the last couple thousand or so."

He frowned. "You've never had a date?"

"Not a real one, no."

"No boyfriends?"

She shook her head.

He whistled low, and his eyes raked up and down her body again. She picked up her bag and swung it over her shoulder.

"Well, good night." She moved past him, striding towards the door.

"Wait, wait," he said. He reached out and caught her by the upper arm - his grip was firm, certain. She stopped, trying to step out of his grasp, but he didn't let go.

"Are you trying to tell me you've never been fucked before?"

"David, stop," she said, pulling back away from him sharply. "That's really gross."

"What? It's just a question." He stepped closer to her, and she took another step back. The kitchen counter was behind her. She didn't want to be trapped by him. "Just answer it."

"No, okay?" She crossed her arms and tried to stand firm, not meeting his eyes. He closed the gap a little more. "I'm a virgin. And I'm going to bed now."

"Have you even kissed someone?"

"Yes," she said, defensive. But she couldn't meet his gaze. She was dying inside - this was something she didn't talk about, not with anyone, not even her friends.

He laughed. "You're lying. Wow. I never thought a gorgeous piece like you could make it through high school unscathed. How is it that you're so pure, while your mom can't keep 'em closed to save her life?"

She shook her head, disgusted. "I can't believe you. I'm calling my mom. Get out of my way." Suddenly bold, she shoved against him, meeting a harder and more solid chest than she expected.

The humor in his face died. David took two quick steps forward, pressing her up against the counter. She wriggled her bag off and tried to dart around his arms, but he caught her as easily as he would have a child.

"Stay," he ordered. His tone brooked no argument. "Calm down. I was just joking. Laura jokes about it all the time - you don't think the Clark teen mom curse is a secret, do you? You've got a property for it, for Christ's sake. Your mother is far from the first little knocked-up slut to raise a kid there."

Her mood shifted rapidly from terrified to furious. "Get the fuck off me!"

"Not yet."

She pushed against him again, and he caught her wrists, twisting them painfully. She cried out. He pulled her closer to him, wrenching her face up towards his.

And then his mouth descended on hers. Cadence cried out again, her wrists throbbing, but his kiss was more tender and softer than she expected. He tasted sweet, even if the feeling of his tongue felt alien, at first. She relaxed for a moment, curious enough at the new sensation to just experience it.

He chuckled into her mouth, loosening his grip on her wrists. She almost moaned in relief, but she didn't want to encourage him. He deepened the kiss, releasing one of her wrists to tangle in the hair at the back of her head. He pulled him closer to her, breathing her in, his body rolling against hers, keeping her pinned between him and the counter. His tongue probed her mouth, possessing her, forcing her to participate. His actions were awakening something in her, a heat, an aching she was terrified of and enthralled by all at once. She felt her anger fading, replaced by a different fire.

David finally pulled away. "Wow," he breathed. "There's a little Laura in you after all."

Rage flooded back. Why did he keep bringing up her mother? She lifted her free hand and struck him across the face. He released her for a moment in his shock, and she bolted around him, abandoning her things and dashing for the stairs.

"Aww, c'mon, Cadence, don't be that way!" he called after her. She dashed up the stairs and fled to her room, shutting the door behind her with a sharp snap. She didn't expect him to actually chase her. She jumped when she heard his voice outside her door.

"Cadence, I'm sorry. Open the door and let me apologize properly, okay?"

"I'm calling my mom, and I want you to leave," Cadence called out, her voice shaking. She held the door closed from her side, feeling her heart pound, thoughts swirling. Confusion reigned in her mind - she was disgusted with David, angry at him for bringing up her mother so much, but she couldn't deny that his kiss and his words had awoken something new inside of her. Something she was tempted to explore.

"All right," he said. "I'll leave. I'll stay at my place tonight. Just relax. And don't call Laura. She's way too stressed this weekend, I doubt she'll even take your call." Cadence hated him for being right. Laura was far from Mother of the Year, and had been known to avoid calling her daughter back for days at a time.

She waited, listening to him walk away. Her heart rate began to slow, and she took a deep breath. Her mouth felt dry. She pushed her hands through her long, red hair and tried to remember where she'd left her phone. She wanted it near, even if her mother wouldn't answer. No one had ever treated Cadence like that, or spoken to her like that, or touched her like that...her world felt inverted. Sure, there'd been stares from boys in high school, but she'd worked hard to seem unappealing, unapproachable - aloof, even. All for the sake of never having to confront that terrifying, raging fire she knew would consume her if she let it.

She realized her phone was still downstairs, with her laptop and books. She didn't trust David to stay away all weekend. She had to take advantage of him being gone and hole up in her room before he came back. He didn't usually bother her unless she was in the common areas. She figured he'd linger a little while, hoping for her to leave her room. How could she know when he left? But she didn't want to stay here, trapped in her own room, without her phone or any way to contact the outside world. She'd die of boredom.

Slowly, she twisted the knob on her bedroom door and peeked out into the hallway. It was dark, empty, and quiet. She saw no sign of David. Breathing a sigh of relief, she opened the door fully and stepped into the dark, reaching for the light switch.

A strong hand clamped down on her wrist, jerking her forward so suddenly and with such strength that her knees hit the ground. She cried out as she was lifted, her assailant twisting her arm and pinning it behind her back, then slamming her back on the ground again. She coughed and squirmed, dazed, struggling against him.

"Don't. Move."

"Ow, fuck! David, please, you're hurting me," she whimpered, her arm aching in his grasp. He was perched on her back, pinning her to the floor. He used his free hand to push her face into the carpet harshly.

"Quiet," he snapped. "I know you never knew your daddy, so no one ever taught you how to respect men. Lucky for you that I'm here." He twisted her arm a little further and she felt a hot flash of pain shoot through her shoulder. Tears sprung in her eyes and she bit back a sob.

"Your mother won't be back this weekend, sweetheart, so it's just you and me. By the time she comes home, you'll be eating out of the palm of my hand - maybe literally, I haven't decided yet. This can be easy, or this can be incredibly difficult, it's all on you. I want you, so I'm going to take you. Are you going to behave?"

She wanted to say yes - the pain in her arm urged her to say yes - but she found a defiance she hardly knew even possessed. Craning her neck back to look at him, eyes full of fire, she spat, "Fuck off, you sick asshole!"

"Suit yourself." He lifted her easily by her pinned arm and her waist, then transferred his grip to her hair once she was back on her feet. She kicked against him, trying futilely to break his grasp, screaming in frustration. He just laughed, half-carrying, half-pushing her down the hall to her mother's bedroom. He crossed the threshold and slammed the door behind him, then went to the closet and swung the door open.

Cadence stared in horror and revulsion, having never been allowed in Laura's room before. The walk-in closet had been transformed into a modest dungeon. There were apparatuses and tools that Cadence, in her innocence, had no name for.

But the primary attraction was bolted into the far wall - a steel cage, tall and wide enough to fit an average person, and secured with a heavy, shiny padlock.

"You've got to be kidding me," she said, almost laughing at the absurdity of this situation. "I don't know what you're thinking, David, but this is not happening. Let me go right now, and I won't tell my mother. I'll just pretend this was a bad dream." She was lying, of course, but she knew she couldn't fight her way out of this situation, he was just too strong. She had to try talking him out of it - she couldn't go down without a fight.

"I told you to be quiet, little girl. Shut your mouth before I shut it for you."

Gathering her strength, Cadence tensed up and then threw herself away from him, trying one last, desperate attempt to get away. He caught her and pushed her into the closet, following her and immediately shutting the door behind him.

Dim, reddish lighting illuminated the room, casting the objects of pleasure and pain around them in a hellish glow. She took it all in, astonished that sex could include so many...tools. She recognized some of them from her late-night, secretive shopping at online sex toy shops. Dildos, vibrators; cuffs and chains and long lengths of rope; and whips, canes, and crops of various sizes and lengths. She felt dizzy, like she was in a dream. Why did her mother have all of his?