Caging Cadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right," he said. "You've convinced me. I'll do you one better."

He unclipped the leash. She watched him warily, her eyes still wide. He admired her again for a moment. Her long hair was still terribly tangled, but it looked beautiful, the light bringing out copper, gold, and chestnut undertones he had never noticed before. Her body, only lightly marked from yesterday's adventures, seemed to glow a little in the morning light. There were flecks of silver and green in her eyes. Her slim form was accentuated by the way her arms were bound behind her back, and her breasts were thrust out from her chest invitingly. He longed to touch her again, to explore the places his fingers had yet to traverse, but he knew he needed to make his moves carefully.

His roughness this morning, his threat to humiliate her by watching her at her most vulnerable moment, had gotten her attention. He knew she'd never been made to crawl anywhere by anyone, or forced to wear a collar, or had her arms bound in such a way. It had been fifteen minutes or so since he had first confronted her in her cage, but the impact of those moments and her short trip across the bedroom floor had significant impact. She was less bold than she had been earlier, standing defiantly clothed in her cage.

Maybe it was all an act. He had his suspicions. But, for now, she'd earned her brief reprieve.

"You have twenty minutes, little girl, so make them count," he said. "Do what you have to do to feel less antsy - excluding masturbating, obviously. Maybe you'll shut up and stop talking back so much afterward." He flipped her around, undoing the ropes that bound her arms together. She stretched her shoulders gratefully. Then he reached up, moving her hair aside, and unbuckled the collar wrapped around her slim throat. Then he whirled her back around and pushed her gently towards the toilet, taking a step back.

"When you're finished, we'll go down to the kitchen. You'll eat breakfast. Then this," he indicated the collar, "goes back on - and I address your indiscretions." He laced the last three words with menace, making each syllable count, looking her straight in the eye. "Enjoy your break, sweetheart. Because every hour afterward until you sleep again will not be pleasant for you.

"You have so much to make up for, and I'm really going to enjoy forcing you to truly regret what you've done."

He went over to the shower, adjusting the temperature and turning on the tap. Then he went to the linen closet nearby and collected every single towel. He also retrieved Laura's robe from the back of the door. He explained as he moved, recognizing that every moment he drew it out, she was more uncomfortable.

"I'll be right outside the door, little one. I'll be able to hear you, so don't even think about touching yourself. I will know." She had lied to him about masturbating, assumed he couldn't know that she had. For now, he kept up that facade, alluded to his omniscience pointedly. He wanted to know if she would try again. She didn't know about the cameras - and there was one in the bathroom, angled at the shower and the tub. No microphone, but he knew he'd be able to tell on the video if she defied him. He doubted she would - she didn't really seem much in the mood, anyway.

"You can come get a towel from me when you're finished." He passed her, arms full of towels, her collar, and the rope. He went through the door, reaching to pull it shut behind him. He paused and turned back, enjoying the way she started and whirled around to stare at him at the sound of his voice - she'd already been scrambling for the toilet.

"One more thing," he said. "That window doesn't open, so don't even get any ideas. Even if you decided to take an adventurous, exhibitionist walk along the roof, you'd never get through the window in the first place. Don't do anything stupid that makes me regret giving you a break."

"I'd never do anything like that," she insisted.

"I might have believed that yesterday," he said. "But after last night, and this morning, I know what a disobedient little slut you really are."

She blushed brilliantly again, and he laughed, closing the door.

Moving quickly, David left Laura's room, making a beeline down the hall to Cadence's. He opened her door, then went over to her dresser, opening drawers at random. He pulled out a clean pair of black panties and a black camisole. She was lucky she was getting that much. Then, closing the drawers and the door, he returned back to Laura's room. He was gone for maybe sixty seconds. Cadence was just flushing the toilet when he returned. He set her clothes down on the bed, then went to the door, listening to the small sounds of her stepping into the shower.

He sat on the edge of the bed, just a few feet away from the bathroom door, listening to the water hitting her body as she bathed. He paused, debating sneaking downstairs to watch the live feed of her showering in Laura's office, but he didn't want to risk Cadence escaping.

Instead, he re-watched the video of her masturbating, grinning. He watched her lips form his name as she came, and thought there was one occasion that might warrant her not using the honorific. He felt blood rushing into his cock, and knew he wasn't going to be able to keep himself from pushing forward with her punishment for much longer. He hoped she was a quick eater.

About fifteen minutes later, he yanked open the bathroom door and stepped back inside. Quite a bit of steam had built up, fogging the window, the mirror, and the glass door of the shower. Cadence turned the water off when she heard him enter. She stared at him through the glass, her hair slicked back from her delicate face. She opened the door timidly and stepped into the long, fluffy towel he offered her.

He wrapped her up, then began rubbing her down. He swept the water away from her skin, starting from the top, working his way down methodically. He brushed the towel along her arms, her upper chest, her throat. He worked it in long circles around her breasts, then swept it down her stomach and around her back. He slid down again, working on her ass, pushing the towel up in between her legs. She squirmed a little, but made no protest. She seemed to be enjoying the feel of the soft fabric against her wet skin. He rubbed the towel up and down her legs, and patted her feet dry.

Next, he gathered her hair and soaked up the excess moisture. He hung the towel up when he was finished, retrieved Laura's hairbrush and some of her leave-in conditioner from the counter, and began working on getting the tangles and knots out of Cadence's hair.

She took all of this stoically, keeping her eyes down, seeming far away. He left her to her thoughts, enjoying being able to just touch and look at her. Her skin was remarkably soft, even when damp. And her hair was long, smooth, and fine, threading around his fingers easily. She hardly needed the leave-in conditioner, but he didn't want to hurt her when brushed through the mess he'd made of her long mane. It was so thin and fine, it was already drying. It was breathtakingly silky and smooth when it was freshly washed. He was often shocked no one had ever approached Cadence to be in modeling - or porn.

It was her timidity. She made herself unapproachable, thinking it made her safe. She was wrong.

"What do you say, when I've done something nice for you? Where are your manners?" he asked, stepping around to her front and looking into her eyes.

She blinked. "Um. Thank you. Sir."

He turned to the sink, satisfied. "Good girl."

"If we're taking a break, can I speak to you normally?"

"You still need to call me 'sir', but if something's on your mind, go ahead." He turned the tap on, ignoring where she stood, naked and gorgeous, in the center of the bathroom. Her posture was far more relaxed now that she had showered and relieved herself. She rested her weight on one side, her arms crossed over her stomach, watching him as he rinsed the conditioner off his hands. Her hair floated around her face and down her back like a copper cloud. She regarded him with careful, curious blue eyes.

"I keep asking you, sir - but you won't answer. How long are you going to keep me locked up, keep playing with me like this?"

"Forever," he said, cracking a smile and winking at her in the mirror.

"I'm serious."

"If this were my world, I would be, too," he replied. He dried his hands off on her damp towel, then turned around to face her. "Follow me. We're not wasting any more time than we have to. I'll make you some eggs and toast or something."

He took her by the wrist, pulling her out of the bathroom, letting her trip a little on the tiles. He stopped beside the bed, swept his eyes up and down her body one last time, and then pointed to the very simple clothes he had picked out for her. She shimmied into the panties, then pulled the camisole over her head.

"Thank you, sir," she breathed. "Seriously, it's so weird being naked for that long."

"You're welcome," he said, "because if I had my way, I would have just pinned your naked ass to the bed and fucked it, then forced you to burn every piece of clothing you have. Let's get moving."

She looked away, uncomfortable, twisting her fingers together in front of her. He smirked.

David led the way downstairs, letting her walk. He was keeping himself in check, knowing that he had to show her kindness now to make up for how brutal he was going to be to her later. He would be strict about the rules, about her place beneath him. But for now, he let himself be just David, treating her more or less the way he would have before this all began.

"Your mom's case will end - she'll be home eventually," he said. "Obviously, I can't keep you locked up in her closet when that happens. She'd definitely notice. She wrote me last night and said she'll probably stop by on Tuesday, to grab some more clean clothes and take a shower somewhere other than the gym. We'll see where we are then."

Cadence didn't seem to like the idea of two full days and three nights under his thumb, but she nodded, accepting his answer. They entered the kitchen. She watched, skeptical, as he pulled out a pan and set it on the stove.

"I can cook my own breakfast," she said.

"Sit down. And I know," he replied. "But I'm taking care of you, for the moment. It's what dominants do. Enjoy my compassion while it lasts." He cracked two eggs in the pan, then moved over to the toaster. "How do you like it?"

"Your compassion, or my toast?" She sat perched on one of the barstools at the breakfast bar, her bare feet dangling, looking more chipper than she had in hours. It was amazing what the prospect of a full stomach could do to someone's mood.

"Both."

"It's honestly preferable to you being an asshole. And golden brown."

He shot her a glare. "Language, Cadence. There are still consequences for your behavior right now." He expected more pliability and compliance from her after all of this kindness, but she was still Cadence. Studious, smart, and sassier than a girl that small had any right to be.

She had the decency to look abashed. "I'm sorry, sir."

She watched for a few moments as he pulled out butter and jam for her toast, and a clean plate and fork. He set them down in front of her, then flipped her eggs. There was silence as he continued cooking. It was a quick meal. The toast popped, and he buttered and applied jam for her. Then he served her eggs. He left the salt and pepper to her taste. She snatched up her fork and started liberally applying pepper to her eggs.

"Can I have coffee?" she asked, looking hopeful.

"You can have ice water," he replied. He got some for her, setting it down with a thud. Her face fell, but she thanked him, then started eating quietly, taking small bites. She seemed really uncomfortable under his gaze. He gave her a brief reprieve, wanting her to eat faster, glancing around the kitchen. Her laptop and phone were tucked away, but there were still a few scattered remnants of her study session littering the counter - highlighters, pens, a small stack of notes. He remembered that this is where it all began, yesterday. He wondered if she was thinking of that too.

"You said...'that's what dominants do,'" she said, suddenly. He looked at her. She was holding her second piece of toast, half-eaten, a little bit of jam smudged on her cheek. She was a notoriously messy eater. Laura teased her about it constantly. He grabbed a napkin from the holder nearby and tossed it at her.

"Clean your face, dirty girl," he admonished.

Cadence swallowed her toast. "Sorry, sir," she said.

That word was rolling off her tongue a little easier, he noticed. She wiped her face and continued.

"But, you said, about dominants...are you a dominant, then? I thought you were a sadist."

"What do you know about it, hm?" he asked, mocking her a little, leaning forward on the counter.

"Not much," she admitted. She was nearly done with her food.

"I know. That's part of why I want you so much."

He gave her one of those looks he knew melted women, made them feel desired and hunted at the same time. She stopped mid-chew, staring at him, that telltale blush creeping across her cheeks.

He laughed at her, shaking his head. "See, like that. You're so easy, Cadence. And you want it so badly."

"I don't," she said, setting her fork down. "I've made that really clear, I think."

"Right," he murmured, thinking of the video in his pocket. "We'll see. But to answer your question, I'm both. I'm a sadistic dominant, or rather, a dominant sadistic. Because if I had to choose one or the other..." He grinned at her. "Well, I'm sure you can guess. I love hurting pretty girls, what can I say? But it's a lot easier to do that with submissive, masochistic women who want me to hurt them, too. You, beautiful girl, are the one shining exception. It's been so much fun forcing you to do things you think you don't want to do. Just wait until you see what's coming."

That shook her a little, he cold tell. She lowered her gaze, then lifted up her plate. "I'm finished. Can I wash my own plate, sir?"

"By all means," he said, gesturing to the sink. She carried her plate and fork over to the sink, washing them up and leaving them in the dish drain. Then she went to the stove and grabbed the pan he cooked her eggs with, repeating the process. When she was finished, she wiped her hands on a dish towel and looked at him uncertainly, waiting.

"Let's go," he said. He took her by the arm again - just to be safe - and led her upstairs. "If you have any other questions, or anything else to say, this is your last chance. Once your collar is back on, and we're back inside the closet, you will speak only when I ask you a question. You're in a lot of trouble, young lady. If you want to get through this relatively unscathed, I recommend being on your best behavior. I'm not known for my mercy."

They crested the top of the stairs, crossing the threshold to the bedroom. David felt his heart quicken with anticipation, and he licked his lips. As charming as this little domestic interlude had been, he was eager to get started with the real fun.

Yesterday was a warm-up. Today, he would push her far beyond what she expected, and it would all begin with how many orgasms her delicious, drippy little cunt could take. He loved ironic punishments, and he planned to make this one brutal for the way she had disobeyed and disrespected him. Hopefully, all the tenderness he had shown her would allow her to trust him a little more, to give into the pain he orchestrated, so she might find her way to that blissful subspace on the other side. That, he figured, was the key to convincing her that this was something that could be permanent.

"Is there...is there any way I can convince you to just...stop now?" she asked, her face betraying that she knew his answer before she asked.

"No," he replied. He opened the closet door. The red light greeted them, along with her empty cage. He pushed her inside.

"But if you start admitting you're enjoying this, maybe I'll consider letting up a little."

***

Cadence shivered as she heard the closet door swing shut behind her, the lock clicking into place a moment later. She was shocked at herself for walking back in here, more or less willingly. She'd been free of this hellish torture room for a whole half hour, and she'd made zero attempts to escape.

She wasn't even sure why. It had something to do with everything David had done, from the moment she left her cage. His roughness, his threat to invade her privacy in the bathroom - and then the way he had relented, giving her those cherished few minutes of comfort and freedom.

He'd shown her just how easy she was to manipulate, physically and mentally. She was used to being one of the smartest people in the room, but everything David did kept her on her toes.

So instead of planning her escape, or even making a half-assed attempt, she had complied with his orders. A huge part of her was afraid of what might happen if she didn't. She wouldn't get far naked (or in the flimsy clothes he had allowed her after her shower), and that if she challenged him while he was being benevolent, he would never show her kindness again. She couldn't risk the chance to be a little less uncomfortable, so she cleaned herself up and let him feed her breakfast.

But now, standing here, surrounded on all sides with implements she knew he was about to use on her, she thought she should have been a little braver.

Maybe he was right. Maybe she was easy. She had always pictured herself as the type who would struggle and fight, who would do anything to protect her safety or her innocence. A survivor, the final girl at the end of the horror movie. But it turns out that fear was a far more powerful force than she ever imagined. She knew he wouldn't really hurt her - she would leave this room on her own two feet in just two days, alive and more-or-less well. But that didn't mean he couldn't traumatize her in the meantime, couldn't expose her to wicked, painful things she would never be able to erase.

Her reverie was broken as David stepped up behind her. He lifted her hair, wrapping her collar around her throat again, refastening it. It was just as tight as it had been before, and she marveled at the affect that had on making her movements more deliberate. Every tiny thing cost her a little more oxygen, which was just a little harder to get. She closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to focus, covering the move as a way to free trapped pieces of her hair from the collar. If David noticed, he made no comment.

"Remember what this collar means, slut. I have no sympathy for you, and I will relish in making you hurt. Do not test me. Strip. Right now."

Well, that didn't take long. Taking a deep breath, Cadence gripped the bottom of her camisole and whipped it over her head. Her nipples hardened as they touched the cool air, and she felt goosebumps rise along her breasts. She shimmied back out of her panties, all too aware of the moisture clinging to her lower lips. Then she folded her clothes neatly and dropped them behind her.

She tossed her hair and lifted her chin, staring straight ahead. He walked around her slowly, appraising her, his gaze skimming up and down her naked body. There was an almost calming sense of routine to it. She waited, following his path with her eyes as he came around to stand in front of her.

He smirked at her as she met his eyes boldly.

"So proud," he said. "Where does that come from, hm? You think you're so pretty, so smart, that you're untouchable? I can touch you, Cadence. I can touch you whenever and wherever I want."

He reached out and stroked along her arm, raising a trail of goosebumps. How did he make his touch so soft, so light, that just grazing her arm was enough to make her quiver? She shivered, bit her lip, but didn't drop her chin. She breathed heavily through her nose. He moved his fingers methodically, slow and teasing, up her arm and down around her upper chest. He glided his palms over her breasts, squeezing her soft flesh, scratching her nipples very lightly with his fingernails. Then his hands moved, leaving her tis aching for more. His palms slid slowly downward, questing for her core. She knew he would find wetness there. It was a completely involuntary response, and she hated herself for it. It was like her body was making decisions without her mind's consent. She bit her lip as he touched her, determined to stay quiet, to hide how much he was affecting her. At the last moment, his touch swerved away, and she shuddered with need.

123456...8