Caging Cadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her chin, reaching around the back of her head. He slowly undid the straps that kept the gag in place, then pulled it out of her mouth. She managed to swallow this time, reducing the flood, but she still felt disgusted at how much spit landed on her bare skin. She opened and closed her mouth, stretching her jaw, wincing.

"Thank you, sir," she breathed, remembering at the last moment, hoping to appease him. Her voice was hoarse and soft from all the moaning and screaming. She swallowed again, trying to soothe her throat.

Something in his face softened, for half a second - but she might have imagined it, because his eyes were as hard and icy as ever in the next moment. He regarded her with narrow eyes, his lips a tense line, his jaw clenched. Anger radiated from him. She stared up at him, her heart pounding, waiting for his next move.

He looked away for a moment, fiddling with his phone, tapping on the screen. Finally, he looked back up at her, his gaze still stern and detached.

"I took the gag out so you can answer my questions. Don't speak otherwise. I will whip you until you pass out. That's not a threat, it's a promise. Understand?"

Cadence nodded, shuddering.

"I'm going to ask you one - more - time," he said, his voice low and threatening. "Did you masturbate last night? Did you fuck yourself?"

There was no way he could know. Why did he seem so certain? If he was asking her again, clearly, he knew, somehow. She eyed the phone in his hand, still confused. Cadence knew she should tell the truth, it was on her lips - but she changed her mind a moment later, surprising even herself with her defiance.

"I - No, I didn't, sir," she said. Her voice caught a little, trembling as she was briefly overcome with the pleasure churning between her legs again. Her eyes fluttered, but she managed to keep them open. She swallowed, pushing on. "Are you saying I'm a liar?"

David laughed, but it was cold and humorless. "Yeah, actually, Cadence, I am. Because you are."

He lifted the phone up to her eyes. A video was open, full-screen. Cadence stared, struggling to process what she was seeing. The room was familiar - it was this room. The red light, the cage, the very table she was sitting on now. But she was in this video, she was in the cage! She shook her head, unwilling to believe. She heard her own voice - sweet, soft moans - blaring through the low-quality, tinny speakers of the smart phone. Even in the relatively low quality of this small screen, she could see her hands moving, thrusting the toy inside and rubbing against her cunt. It was irrefutable evidence of her crimes, yes, but even worse - it was a video of her naked, moaning, reaching sexual completion.

"No," she whispered, tears in her eyes. "I can't believe you did this. This recording...why...?" She couldn't even frame the question. Her stomach turned, and her mouth went dry. She felt like she might throw up.

David shrugged. "I like souvenirs. That should be the least of your concerns right now, slut. You lied. You made yourself come last night, and oh - that's not even the best part! Because..."

He shook his head, watching her face, braced for her reaction with glee. He turned the volume up. She heard her own voice through the speakers again, but this time the moans shaped words. She knew it was coming and she still winced, closing her eyes and grimacing so she wouldn't have to see the triumphant smile split across David's face.

"Oh David, oh David, please," she heard herself cry.

Scarlet stained her cheeks and she dipped her chin, trying to look away, but David caught her face and forced her to look up, to keep watching. She stared at the screen, miserable, as she watched herself getting closer and closer to climax in the video. Then, she heard herself beg to come, and do so with borderline hysteria, flying over that incredible cliff and moaning with relief.

"That's my favorite part," David said, amused.

The toys inside of her seemed to mock her now, as she watched her past self coming hard. She realized now what he was doing. She cringed, meeting his eyes as he stopped the video and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Imagine my surprise, sweet little slut, when I heard you crying, begging, moaning my name," he mocked her, leaning his face close into hers, planting his hands on either side of her hips. His voice was soft, deadly, but full of eagerness. He was covering her with his body, invading her personal space. She was so afraid she forgot about the toys inside of her again.

Until he grabbed the dildo in her cunt and started fucking her with it. It rubbed and bumped against the vibrating toy in her ass, and the sensations stirred inside of her, driving her wild. She squeezed her eyes and lips shut, trying as hard as she could - but that just made him fuck her harder. She gave in a moment later, forcing breath from her lungs, eyes flying open as she moaned loudly.

David looked absolutely elated. He continued fucking her with the toy, continued taunting her, his voice rising so she could hear him over the sounds of her own pleasure. "All this time, you've been insisting that you don't want this, that I'm forcing you to do this, but I leave you alone with your favorite toy for five minutes and suddenly you're begging me to come.

"I know you, Cadence," he continued, snarling, his eyes boring into hers. "I know what a dirty, desperate little slut you are, how badly you need to be fucked, and fucked hard. A delicious little whore like you was made to be owned, and now that you're mine, I'll control every aspect of your life, from when you take a piss, to when you hurt, to when you eat and sleep. You have no control, do you fucking get that, yet?"

He was gripping her face in his fist, drilling her with the toy with his other hand, pressing up so close to her she could taste his breath.

"Every orgasm, every little twitch of pleasure, every touch on this hot, dripping cunt will be because I allow it. Every time you come, it will be because of me, and you'll fucking thank me for it.

"But if - and only if - I say you can."

His eyes were alight with grim satisfaction as he watched her struggle, holding her breath, trying with all of her might to push up and away from his relentless assault on her stuffed pussy. He fucked her without remorse, grinning, but never speaking, never saying the words that would release her, that would let her leap and fly over that incredible height.

She didn't know, really, why she was obeying, when it would be easier, and far more satisfying, to defy him and give in to the pleasure he was forcing on her. She desperately needed to come, was so close she was sobbing with the effort to keep it at bay. But she was terrified of what David would do if - when, really, it was inevitable now - she came without his permission again, right in front of him, right after he showed her evidence of last night's disobedience. But there was no denying this overload, the dual buzzing inside her most sensitive parts. The toy in her ass seemed to make the one in her cunt tighter, more sensitive, harder and heavier - she felt every rough, exquisite thrust, filling her up entirely, pushing her right to the very, very edge -

Suddenly, all movement in her core ceased - the toys switched off, his hands moved away. Cadence screamed, her orgasm so close it was painful. At the last moment he had wrenched it away, and it died right on the vine just when it was ripest.

David stepped away, and she noticed with a dim sense of victory that he seemed shaken by his own actions. He was breathing hard beneath his soaked black t-shirt, pushing his trembling hands through his hair - and she could see the outline of his stiff, hard cock, bursting to be free from his jeans. She knew it wasn't guilt or shame that agitated him, but the same pounding, irresistible desire that was holding her hostage too.

At that moment, they were both prisoners to his "no coming" rule. She knew that could change at any moment, that he wouldn't hesitate to use any part of her to get himself off - but she had a feeling he would hold out, too, until the moment was best for him to maximize her pain for his own pleasure.

The longer he drew this out - the longer she held on - the longer he had to wait, too.

Cadence panted, unable to form a coherent sentence, struggling to catch her breath in this brief moment of stillness. David was doing the same, standing a few feet away with his hands on his hips. They regarded each other in the red light, predator and prey, captor and captive, sadist and unwilling victim.

The moment drew on longer and Cadence suddenly felt her resolve strengthening, fueled by her rage over her ruined orgasm. David was angry, but he was so hot for her, too, so brazen in his desire. There was power there, for her, her first glimpse of it since he had caged her. She knew she could push him, could fan both of those flames until he lashed out, went off track, had to change his plans. She had to throw him off-balance, regain some leverage. So she did the only thing that seemed right in this absurdly unjust situation.

She started laughing.

***

David was shaking.

Every muscle and fiber in his body was screaming at him - fuck her, rape this defiant, beautiful, frustratingly innocent little bitch until she's screaming your name, until she realizes that she is yours. He cunt was right there, wet, warm, and so willing, even if she insisted that she wasn't. She was bound down for him, her ass filled, her legs spread open as wide as possible. He was moments away from sinking into her, and brutally, hatefully thrusting every inch of himself inside until she reached that precious peak all over him and he exploded inside of her.

But he forced him to be still, to stay focused. That's why he had to step away. His heart was pounding, his blood hot and boiling with lust and rage.

Snatching her orgasm away from her, timing it just right to crush her bliss at the highest moment, had been so sweet and satisfying. He wanted to do it again and again, to push her there and break her back down over and over, until she was a sobbing, blubbering, submissive mess. Then he would take her.

He wasn't even sure which hole it would be yet. He was tempted by her pussy, but he'd been hoping to save that for tomorrow, their last day together. He grinned and ached at the thought of raping her tight asshole. But he knew that would really ruin her, really make her hate him. If he did that, there was no going back, and he knew it. He recognized that going that far so soon would probably mean that he had lost control, that she managed to provoke him. A smaller part of him recognized that he was so on edge at this moment that it wouldn't take much for her to do so. He took a few more deep breaths, trying to calm down, to regain control.

He watched her, analyzing her expression as she came down from her ruined orgasm. Her delicate face was red, her hair once again a tangled mess. She still struggled against her ropes every few moments, even though she must have known by now that she wouldn't escape his knots. Her eyes were half-open and she seemed to be struggling to keep her head up. He knew this was a lot for her to take in. He didn't care. He would punish her until she passed out, if that's what it took. She seemed close anyway - she was so weak, and small, he should have known this would be easy -

And then, he heard her laughing.

Her pretty face lit up with a mockery of glee, cheeks still red and tear-stained, eyes still swollen. Her laugh was music to him usually, but now - now it was a wailing, piercing siren.

His blood went from fire to ice and back again. He clenched his fists, stomping towards her, and grabbed her by the chin and hair, shaking her head. She gasped and winced, but then smiled and kept laughing, her beautiful blue eyes boring into his.

"The fuck is so funny, you stupid slut, huh?" he growled, still shaking her.

She gasped, licked her lips, and spoke, full of mirth and malice.

"It doesn't matter how wet you make me," she panted, her voice small but fierce. "It doesn't matter how many times you make me come, or don't, or hit me, or whatever else you do. None of this matters." She spat the next words at him. "Because on Tuesday, I'm walking out of here, and I'm going to do everything I can to forget you. I'm going to make this weekend less than nothing, just a traumatic blip that makes me a stronger person. But you?"

She laughed again, harshly, seeking to wound him. He watched her speech coldly. Inside, he was a volcano. He disappeared into his indifferent dominance and let her speak, knowing that he would make her pay dearly for it when she was finished. In that moment, though, he hated her as much as he wanted her.

Her voice grew stronger as she went on, but more hysterical. She was almost crying again by the end.

"You - all of this means everything to you! But even if you fuck me - rape me, scar me, make me wear this stupid collar... I - am not - yours. I never will be! And you're going to spend the rest of your life remembering this weekend, aching for it, aching for me. I will never want this - want you, as much as you want me. You said this is a game I can't win, but I think you've got it backwards. I already won. I own you. Do your fucking worst."

He let the silence hang in the air when she was finished. She stared in his eyes for a few moments, high off the adrenaline of confronting him. But as the silence stretched on, her boldness faded. She lowered her eyes. He noticed a shiver.

She was scared - good. Things were about to get a lot scarier for her.

"My worst would destroy you, little girl," David said.

He managed to keep the tremble from his tone, despite his anger. He knew it would scare her more to appear calm, to act as though her words hadn't affected him. A part of him recognized the truth in what she said, and felt more wounded than he would ever admit because of it. But he forced it down, cloaked the pain under his anger and his sadism - that ever-faithful desire and satisfaction of seeing sluts like Cadence crumble. She had done nothing more than fuel his flame - lighting a campfire in a dry field and only to watch hopelessly as the whole forest burned to the ground.

He was really going to enjoy making her regret that little speech.

"I mean that literally," he continued. "Don't underestimate how fucked up I am. It goes deeper than a sweet, innocent little girl like you could imagine. If you keep pushing your luck, maybe you'll get to see it.

"Because you're right, Cadence. I really, really want this. I've been planning this for a long time. It means a lot to me to have you here." The usually sentimental words were laced with venom. Cadence glared at him. "It means everything, actually. I'd give anything - everything - to make this last. Now when I started this weekend, I had every intention of letting you go on Tuesday, of letting you make your own choice. But the more you push me..."

It was his turn to shake his head, to laugh without humor. He retrieved the gag and forced it back into her mouth. She struggled, twisting her head back and forth, screaming. He reared back and slapped her - first one cheek with his palm, then the other with the back of his hand. Dazed, she went still, and he took advantage of the moment to refasten the gag around her head. He left the plug out, hoping to hear her scream some more.

"The more you push me, the less and less that seems like a good idea," he continued, words fierce.

He leaned forward, turning the toys back on. She shrieked - he imagined, in her anger, that she had forgotten all about them. He placed his hands on either side of her legs and leaned over her, pressing his throbbing cock up against the bottom of the dildo in her pussy. She cried out again, looking furious behind the gag. He bumped his hips forward a few times, grinning, gazing into her face. She moaned, looking mortified, closing her eyes against the pleasure this elicited.

"I think I might keep you," he said. "Not here, oh no. Your mom will come home and ruin everything. But maybe I can make it look like you ran away, took off on some spontaneous adventure like Laura is always encouraging you to do. And it will just so happen to coincide with me needing 'some time away' from her. But instead of going on an adventure, you'll be locked up in my private cabin experiencing your own personal hell. I can rape you over and over again, beat you bloody, make you beg for food..."

He had no such cabin, and no such plans. He was already committing several felonies. His slimmest hope was that Cadence would find some way to recognize that he had more to offer than she realized. That, if she relented, he would show her tenderness and a reverence he had never thought himself capable of. In the few moments that she had relented, that she softened and gave in - that's when that dim, impossible future seemed tangible, achievable.

But she had to learn to fucking behave.

She looked even more terrified at his brutal words. She didn't know they were lies. He chuckled, touching her cheek.

"Look at you," he murmured. "You scare so easily. If only that fear did a better job of keeping your mouth shut. You could be such a perfect little slave, Cadence. If you learned to shut up."

She shook her head, trying to speak again around the gag. He ignored her.

"Now, if you're done telling me shit that isn't true - which you are - we're going to get back to the business of punishing you."

He turned around, hiding his face, trying to maintain the tenuous grip he had on his control. Anger boiled inside of him, ratcheting up his cruelty. He didn't let it show, not now. She would understand soon.

He went to the cabinet and removed his secret weapon, the nuclear option in his quest to force her to come over and over again. It was a Hitatchi personal massager, one of the most powerful vibrators available. He knew how high her own vibrator went - the Hitatchi could go tens times that fast. It was likely to make her come immediately, especially since she had never experienced it before. He plugged it in to the wall socket nearest to the table then returned to her.

David pressed the head of the vibrator up against her swollen, sopping cunt. She was staring at him defiantly, her eyes on fire, looking as though she longed to get free and kick his ass, all ninety-five pounds of her.

He looked at her and sighed, shaking his head.

"You're so stubborn. And this wet little pussy keeps getting you into trouble, doesn't it? As soon as you get going..."

He flipped the vibrator on the lowest setting and pressed it against her clit for less than three seconds. She shrieked, her eyes popping wide, her entire body going rigid. As soon as he pulled it away she sagged, looking shocked. She stared up into his eyes. The defiance was definitely fading, replaced by that pleading look that he knew and loved so well.

"Well, you know. You remember from last night." He leaned in closer, lips right next to her ear. "'Please, please let me come, sir!'"

He chuckled, pulling back to look into her eyes again, enjoying the way she blushed as he mocked her.

"Today, it doesn't matter how much you beg. You don't have my permission to come. But you will - you won't be able to stop yourself. And when you do, I'm going to keep this pressed up against your clit and fuck you hard with those toys in your holes until you come for me at least another - oh, let's say, four times."

1...345678