Caging Cadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered how many times in a row she had managed to bring herself to climax. Judging by her horrified expression, it was probably less than five.

"And once we're done with that, if you're still awake, I'm going to take my belt off and give you ten lashes on each thigh. Does that sound good to you, slut? Sound like a fun way to spend the day?"

She shook her head, whimpering through the gag, her hips thrusting up and her arms pulling against the rope that kept them bound to the table.

"It'll be fun for me," he insisted.

With that, he flipped the switch again, skipping the lowest setting and going for the most powerful. She gasped, sputtering, her entire body going tense with effort. She squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath. But a moment later, his suspicions were confirmed as the stimulation overwhelmed her. She began to shake, her lips trembling, and then she bent double with a delicious gasp.

She tossed her head back, screaming, her face and body slick with sweat, her eyes wild. She was gorgeous as she came, her body glowing, her nipples hard and high in the air. Her legs strained against the ropes, twitching. Her hips were bucking involuntarily against the Hitatchi in his hand, which he didn't move and didn't turn down. He just watched as she shrieked, the pleasure becoming too intense, becoming painful. She began twisting in her bonds in earnest, desperate to get away from his torture. The moans of ecstasy quickly turned into cries of despair as he pressed the massager harder against her clit.

"Here we go," he said. "Enjoy yourself. I'm sure that orgasm you had without permission feels so worth it now, doesn't it?"

She bucked against him again, teeth bared around the gag, lips and chin glistening with spit, eyes wet and wild. Her panting shifted into grunts as, unwillingly, she followed her body's relentless climb back up to climax. Then her grunts twisted into shrieks, and finally, screams - in less than a minute she was coming again, her sobs muffled by the gag, her body twisting and flailing in the ropes that kept her tied down. He watched her avidly. Sexually torturing her was proving to be too much for his cock to bear. He released it from his boxers, stroking himself, biting his lip as he watched her struggle and scream. He was grateful he had come earlier that morning. This was incredible, a sexual feast for his senses, but he was waiting for the right moment to come again.

When she came back down her eyes were locked on his. She was still sobbing, pleading, sagged down against the table as if the effort of coming so hard was sapping her of all of her willpower. Well, that was the idea. He just stared back at her evenly, smirking a bit as she whined. He managed to stuff his cock back inside his boxers, not wanting to distract her with it, for the moment.

He reached under the place where his hand held the Hitatchi and gripped the toy in her cunt. She was literally dripping all over his hand, soaked completely through. Her cunt was hot, red, and raw. He really wanted to fuck her, to force himself into her overstimulated hole. There was nothing hotter than fucking a girl who had been forced to come so many times that every little touch sent her into a fit.

David began slowly drilling the vibrator in and out of her, keeping the Hitatchi pressed against her clit, knowing that the contrast of his slow fuck and the ceaseless vibration would drive her wild. Her cunt sucked at the toy, clinging to it tightly, pulling it back in every time he drew it out. He moved the hand holding the Hitatchi back and forth as well, rubbing it against her clit. He smiled as her face twisted in agony. He started fucking her hole harder, faster, pushing it in deeper with each thrust. She started gasping again, matching his thrusts with every breath.

The third time she came was as exquisite to behold as the first two - her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glazed over, her body weak and clumsy from the overstimulation. She heaved and struggled to catch her breath, her head lolling weakly against her shoulder.

At this point she was half-awake. A little whine, long and low, escaped her throat whenever she wasn't moaning. She was keening, he realized, so overwhelmed beyond the point of tears that she had no other way to express herself. Keeping his exquisite torture in place, he reached out and pulled the gag from her lips. It popped out and she made no effort to stop the spit from dribbling all over chest. She winced, shaking her head slowly.

"What is it, little one? What's the matter?" he feigned concerned, showing her an exaggerated pout.

"Please," she whispered, "please, please no more, I can't take it, I can't do it again."

Even as she spoke she ground herself down against the buzzing orb pulsing on her clit. She was rocking back and forth a little, her hips drinking in the sensations, her body driven by the need for another impending completion. It was the best part of delivering consecutive forced orgasms on a woman. At some point, her body gave in to the stimulation and just craved more and more, no matter how much it hurt.

"Two more times," he said. "At least. I might just keep going until you pass out. Then it'll be really fun to hit you with my belt until you're awake again."

"Nooo, please...sir," Cadence whined, sobbing a little. "I really can't...I can't take this. Please, do anything else to me, hurt me even..."

"I am hurting you," he reminded her, pushing the Hitatchi against her flesh. She gasped and shrieked and he smiled. "I'm making you come so much you'll never want to come again. It's the only way to get the message through to such a slutty, desperate, wanton little cunt. And when I'm done, I'm going to keep hurting you. We've got hours, sweetheart. And I'm a very creative man."

He reached even further beneath her, grasping for the plug still buried in her ass. He started fucking her with it, delighting in her agonized screams. She was cursing now, letting her rage show, fighting against her bindings like an enraged animal. He looked her straight in the eye and laughed, biting his lip, fucking her ass even harder.

"That's so cute. You're adorable when you're angry. How's that feel, me fucking your ass like that?"

"So - fucking - wrong," she half-screamed, half-sobbed.

"You love it," he said, mockingly. "You're so soaked, and you can't stop coming. How's it feel to know that even someone you hate as much as me can get your body to do this, Cadence? What's it like being such a dirty, desperate little whore that being raped in both holes makes you come this hard?"

"Fuck - you!" she spat, her face twisting as her fourth orgasm overtook her. She cried out hoarsely, tears spilling down her cheeks. It had been less than ten minutes since her first orgasm. When she came down, she went completely limp, breathing hard. She looked up at him and whined, her eyes lidded, her lips damp and parted. Her tongue danced behind them. He struggled not to imagine it writhing all over his cock. That was coming soon enough. Even sooner that he hoped, it seemed, because five was the magic number. Cadence was fading fast.

"Aww," he said, feigning sympathy. Then his eyes pierced hers, devoid of affection or mercy. "One more."

"Please...ahh..."

He took both toys in his hand, practically on top of the table with her, and began thrusting them in and out of her simultaneously. The Hitatchi was still buzzing at its highest setting, making an obscene, wet, smacking sound as it bounced against her scarlet, swollen clit. Her entire body heaved and her mouth dropped open, but nothing came out. She seemed far beyond the ability to make any noise. He wasn't even sure she was breathing. He gave her four deep, brutal thrusts of each toy in a row, his lips peeling back in a snarl, the sadistic drive to cause as much pain as possible taking over. Her eyes rolled back in her head, then closed. She shook from head to toe, her face contorting, tears dripping down her cheeks. She had soaked the table beneath her so completely he felt her wetness seeping into his jeans.

David watched, breathless, enthralled, as her body gave one final, tremendous twitch. Then she passed out, mouth wide open, breathing softly.

He chuckled, turning all three toys off. He unplugged the Hitatchi, which was hot in his hand, and left it on the floor. He kept the dildos inside of her, admiring the way she looked all plugged up. Then he backed away, reaching for his belt buckle.

***

This was nothing - nothing - like Cadence had ever experienced or expected, in a million years.

Of course she was familiar with multiple orgasms. Every woman with a vibrator and enough determination eventually discovered the trick to keeping her body up, of riding consecutive peaks and valleys of pleasure until she was satisfied. On her most adventurous evening alone, after a few stolen glasses of wine and some solo time with her laptop and the internet, Cadence had pushed herself to three. But the orgasms she gave herself were so small, so inconsequential, compared to the blinding pleasure that David was wrenching from her cunt with his toys - and his words.

Because she couldn't deny the effect his presence was having on her - the way he watched her, avid, hungry, flaunting his power over her while simultaneously enthralled by her performance.

When he said those awful, dirty things - when he growled them low in her ear, threw her own desire back in her face, made shame bloom deep in her belly - somehow, some way, that just made her come even harder. That just made her want him even more. She knew that, even if she had known how to orchestrate such a sexual feast for herself, being here alone would not have had the same impact on her. His cold, watchful gaze, the heat brimming beneath his tense motions, and the filthy things he spat at her only served to fuel her passion.

Even as she struggled, even as she fought him and begged for him to stop, every other fiber of her being was focused on the incredible, unbelievable ecstasy surging between her legs. The buzzing blurred together, so that each toy seemed to enhance the sensation of the others tenfold. Her pussy clenched and throbbed around the dildo stuffed inside of it, rubbing and thrusting against the plug in her ass as she bucked and writhed. And, on top of it all, the worst - but oh god, the best - was the personal massager, the evil, wonderful, vibrating ball pressed against her clit, throbbing and buzzing ceaselessly, pushing every sensation to maddening peak. It was so, so much stronger than her own toy, than the buzzing rods buried inside her hot holes now. It was wonderful. It was awful. It was way too much, yet it made her want more and more and more...

Some dim, aware part of her mind remembered the orgasms she'd had before this moment, and wanted to laugh. She hadn't known what pleasure was, not really. She hadn't known lust like this, hadn't known the rushing frenzy of wetness and aching that swirled around her center now - she hadn't known that her very own, unremarkable body, could produce such dizzying, hot, irresistible sensations. This was what sex was. This was what drove people, people like David, to commit unspeakable acts and lose themselves in the intoxicating presence of another human being. To drive the scene higher, to make the situation more depraved, darker, dirtier. The pursuit of more.

If this was her introduction into this world, so be it. She wanted it. A part of herself knew, as hard as it was to recognize, that she might even need it after this experience. Or had she needed it all along?

She would never admit it. Even as he fucked her ass, mocked her for it, and asked her how it felt, she had lied. Because the plug no longer hurt, no - instead it had awakened a raw, aching need inside of her, had simultaneously met that need and exposed her to the deeper depth of it. There was something right about being completely filled, about the faux cocks inside of her jostling for their position in the limited space. She found herself dreaming of what it might feel like if the cocks were real, if it were two men, David and someone else maybe, drilling her with their hardness from both sides. The thought took her breath away. It was this image that burned in her brain as she came for the fourth time.

By then, things had began to hurt. When she came down from her fourth peak, she was aching. Her pussy was raw, red, dripping. She found herself wishing more ardently that he would stop, that he would relent. But then, instead of giving her a break, he had ratcheted his attack much higher - fucking her with both toys at once, driving into her with two cocks, thrusting in and out madly.

And she had came again, wonderfully, agonizingly, utterly spent from his torturing of her sensitive flesh. When it was over, when it was finally done, there was nothing to do but give in to the exhaustion as it swept over her. Some dim part of her fought against this, recognizing this as the state of ultimate vulnerability, but she couldn't resist it. When darkness came, she welcomed it with relief. She was satisfied, completely content, orgasm after orgasm wrenched from her until all she knew was a blissful, silent calm.

It made the first hot, searing strike against her left thigh that much worse.

She thought she hadn't had any screams left in her - she was wrong. Nothing so far had hurt as much as this. She opened her eyes, forcing herself to bear witness to the wicked thing that was setting her flesh on fire. She regained her vision just in time to watch David wind back with a fond smile, his belt in his hand. The next blow landed on her right thigh, and it somehow hurt even worse than the first one, even though she saw it coming.

"Oh god, no, why -" she said, delirious, unaware that she was even speaking out loud. Something strange was happening to her. She noticed it in her lips and teeth and jaw first but then - every part of her but her thighs seemed to be going numb, bringing sharp awareness to the pain he painted there. "Stop, stop, stop, no -"

David shook his head, lowering his belt for a moment. She craned her neck to look at him. He was holding the belt by the buckle, so he had the entire length to swing through the air and strike her with. He had taken his shirt off while she was out - his bare chest heaved with every breath. He had also unzipped his jeans - his cock wasn't exposed, but she could see his hardness straining against his boxers now, nearly throbbing with every heartbeat.

She was shocked he hadn't come yet. She had no idea how he could hold off so long. Yet his hot, nagging desire seemed to fuel his rage, which in turn made him more sadistic, and that made him hurt her more...which made him even harder. It was never-ending. It was a cycle she now realized he reveled in and could repeat far more than she could endure.

"Thought I lost you for a minute there, princess," David sad. "Welcome back. We're going to let those last few slide, because you're clearly barely conscious. But you still need to remember the fucking rules. So, from this moment forward - if your sentence doesn't start or end with the word 'sir', even if you're begging me for mercy, you'll earn yourself five extra lashes with my belt." He grinned. "I can do this all day. I would love to. I'll fuck you at the end whether you're awake for it or not."

Cadence wished she could pass out again.

He hit her twice more in quick succession on either thigh. She was up to three on each side now. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, trying to remember how many lashes he had promised her before subjecting her to orgasm torture. Was it ten lashes total, or ten lashes on either side? She didn't think she could last through either. She was crying so hard, her eyes were burning, and she thought she cool feel angry, red tracks on her cheeks where salty tears had clung for too long. She couldn't take much more of this, of any of this.

One more hot, fast strike against her left thigh. She screamed again. The scream faded into sobs, then back into a long, wailing cry as the sixth and seventh strikes hit even harder and faster. David gritted his teeth, clutching the belt so hard his knuckles were white, and then assaulted her thighs brutally - two quick, burning, whiplike slaps on both sides, first on the right, then on the left.

Ten strikes on each sweet, soft thigh, then. Twenty total. It was over. She was done. He won. She would do or say anything to make him stop hurting her, to end the torment of her tender skin. He had wrung every ounce of willpower out of her, making her come over and over again, and now he was forcing her to hurt for him. She would beg for his mercy. She would trade it all - because she had nothing else left to offer.

"Sir, please," she cried. "Please, just fuck me."

***

David cocked his head, belt held ready for another strike.

"What was that, slut?" he asked, though he had heard her quite clearly. His cock had stiffened the moment the words had left her lips, had becoming so ragingly hard and hot that he was impressed at his own self control. She was right there, and she just asked for it. Take her.

"Please, sir," she whined again, sobbing openly. "Please, just get it over with and fuck me already. Do whatever you want, force it up my ass, I don't care, just please, please, please stop hitting me, sir. You won, I'm done, I can't do this anymore. Fuck me, sir, please. Just take what you're here for. I-I want to give it to you, really."

Blood was rushing in his ears. The belt shook in his hand. He twitched it, shifting his weight, rubbing his free hand through his hair. He was stalling. He wanted to finish her punishment, to show her that with him, there was no mercy. But he knew she wouldn't say something like that - offer up her precious virginity - unless she was really at her breaking point. It was too risky, he was bound to take it, she had to assume that - even if he knew it wasn't true, that he had more devious plans. He could satisfy himself with other parts of her body today. He took in her disheveled appearance, looking for clues. The collar was still wrapped around her delicate neck. Her cheeks were fire, her eyes flooded, her hair a storm cloud around her swollen face. She was still beautiful, but she was ruined, utterly desecrated, a fallen angel.

If he kept going now, it would be more like grinding the shattered fragments of a broken statue beneath his boot than swinging the sledgehammer through the marble in the first place. He could push her further, of course he could. He could do whatever he wanted to her - but he had made that clear.

Besides, it was time to test her request. He knew that anyone would promise anything when under extreme pain, especially immediately after being pushed to the point of passing out. He had no intention of taking her right then. It had seemed impossible, but he thought he may have finally broken her. That meant the best, most deviously head-fucking part of his plan could still happen tomorrow, when he had originally hoped.

He slowly opened his fist, releasing the belt clutched in his hand, aware of the imprints the metal had left in his skin. It thumped to the floor. He moved forward, taking his time. She watched him fearfully the entire time, unable to tear her eyes away, still wondering if he was planning on renewing his attack against her. He didn't speak. He reached underneath her and she winced and gasped, her plea for him to stop halfway to her lips before he pressed his forefinger against them.

"Don't speak," he said. "Be quiet. I'm going to take these out of you. It's not going to feel very good, but I need you to take a deep breath and grit your teeth through it, all right?"

1...345678