Caging Cadence Ch. 03

Story Info
Cadence tries to escape - and suffers the consequences.
22.7k words
4.76
53.4k
64

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction to be consumed ONLY by adults 18 years of age or older. All characters depicted are at least 18 years old. This is a non-consensual, coercive pairing between a dominant man in his late twenties and a virginal woman in her late teens, and involves elements of BDSM, including bondage, spanking, humiliation, and etc. This work IS NOT intended as a healthy or accurate depiction of safe, sane, consensual kink - hence it being listed in the non-consent category, and not the BDSM category. This work is purely fantasy and is not written as an endorsement of any illegal, immoral, or non-consensual activities. The opinions expressed by characters do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. In real life, healthy BDSM is a negotiation with clear, defined rules for both parties, and consent is required. Coercive BDSM as depicted within is a heinous crime. Read at your own risk.

This is a multi-chapter story - I recommend reading parts one and two for the best experience. It should be noted that this is a moderately rough story and people who dislike violence, extreme degradation, and non-consensual pairings are not encouraged to read, rate, or comment. This chapter also includes: potential drowning triggers, rough anal sex, and light knife play.

If ANYTHING described in this disclaimer offends or upsets you, please choose a different story to spend your time with. Thank you.

SUNDAY AT NOON

David found himself in the kitchen, not having specific memories about how he arrived there. He was standing at the sink, staring into the spotless, stainless steel basin as scalding water splashed against the surface, and steam rose up in clouds around his face. He was holding a washcloth, but he hadn't moved it towards the faucet yet. He glanced at the clock and noticed, with a small start, that it was exactly twelve, noon. He had approximately forty-eight hours left with Cadence.

This thought spurred him back into motion, reminded him what was at stake. Everything was so tenuous. He had pushed Cadence far, maybe too far, but god, had it felt good. Coming all over her pretty cheeks and leaving her to stew in his spunk was maybe one of his sweetest moments, ever. She had looked up at him, so full of resentment, but so utterly defeated. He wanted more.

He gave the washcloth a quick rinse. A cup of water with a straw was sitting near the sink. He already had an icepack for her face. He didn't want to bruise her - not there, anyway. She was a beautiful girl, a delicate girl. It was fun destroying her, but he still wanted her to be pretty. Some of his enjoyment would be lessened if she bore his marks on her face, if she was degraded so blatantly. There were better ways to hurt her, ways that kept her beautiful - enhanced it, even.

He was going to give her a brief break. But he was eager to start hurting her again.

Getting off usually gave him this rush of soft warmth towards the woman he was fucking. This last time, pinning Cadence to the ground, her wrists bound, fucking her throat brutally, he hadn't felt warmth, but fire.Victory, rage, and the electric desire to bring her that low again, and again, and again.

He wasn't sure how careful he could be, anymore.

Somehow, knowing he had already lost made the next precious few hours swell with terrible potential. If he couldn't have her - if she was really so determined to fight him, to defy the truth every woman he had taken before her had eventually come to know - then there was no reason to pretend her pleasure was anything more than a tool in making her pain even worse.

She would get another reprieve. That was the first step to getting inside her head again. Gathering up his tools to soothe some of her discomfort, David climbed back up the stairs, planning his next step. This was so different from taking women who wanted it.

Like Laura. He would strike her and instead of crying out, she would beg for more. She simpered and worshiped under his hand the moment he signaled the start of that dynamic, following the rules to a tee, rarely requiring the kind of brutal, harsh punishment he really wanted to dole out. Within their established rules, she was a perfect submissive. Almost too perfect. In some ways, as much as it frustrated him, he relished Cadence's continued defiance and disobedience. He hadn't really believed she was going to let him fuck her cunt, despite her offer. He wondered if he would really be able to get her to ask for it, and mean it, by tomorrow. Maybe it would be better if she didn't.

He unlocked and opened the closet door.

She was still in her cage, curled up on the floor, her wrists raised in the air where they were secured to the bars. Her back was facing his, the heels of her small, pink feet pulled up to the cute curve of her ass. Her knees dangled open awkwardly, as if she couldn't stand the slightest touch on her beaten thighs or overstimulated pussy. She looked silly, but mostly, she just looked pathetic. He felt a tiny pang of guilt. He walked over to the desk, setting down the washcloth, icepack, and water. Then, he walked over to her cage.

"Cadence," he said, working to keep his tone even but soft. "Sit up. Show me your face. It's time for us to talk."

Her muscles tensed when she recognized his voice. Slowly, she worked herself into a crouching position, seeming determined to make the movement as graceful and fluid as possible. When she met his eyes, he saw that she was angry. He smirked, and she lowered her gaze, drawing his eyes to the tear tracks that had cleaned away his come while he was gone.

The sight filled him with renewed hope. Crying while alone and utterly degraded was a different experience than crying as a direct result of physical pain. This was a victory, albeit a small one - and an empty one. He hadn't wanted to push her to such a dark place emotionally, not this soon. But she fought him so hard. The sadist in him relished in her struggle, hoped she wouldn't give in until he had license to do some truly despicable, crushing things to her.

But he was a person, too, and a part of him felt a little remorse for her inner turmoil. Just a little.

He lifted her face and traced the tear tracks with his finger, enjoying the way it made her shiver. "Looks like someone learned their lesson."

Her lip curled, her eyes tightening. She jerked her chin back from his face, putting as much distance between them as she could. He chuckled, feeling a swell of vindictive pleasure. There was some fight left in her after all. She was so much stronger than he had expected her to be. Her iron will only made breaking her down that much more satisfying.

"Maybe not," he said, his tone light. He went to collect the things he would soothe her with. He left the icepack for now, approaching her cage with the washcloth and water in hand. He unlocked the cage.

"Come closer, let me help you." He knelt down, watching her struggle to close the short distance between her and the bars. She wasn't very good at moving around on her knees. He'd have to make her practice more. "Which first?"

She chose the washcloth, of course. He smiled, beckoning her forward, gently taking her face in his hand. He worked carefully, making sure every last remnant of dried come was wiped away. He watched her the whole time, reading the minute expressions he knew she was hardly even aware of making. On the surface, her pretty features were a hard mask of stone, unaffected by his kindness. He mirrored this, pressing his lips together tight, keeping his eyes distant.

But he knew how to read people, and he saw the truth beneath her stoicism. It was fascinating, the way he could be so mean to her, so utterly cruel and indifferent, even glorying in her suffering - and yet, the moment he relented, showed her even small acts of sweetness, she softened. She trusted him, just a little more. She didn't want to, she actively resisted it, but something inside of her couldn't help it.

David didn't really buy into the idea of "true submissives" or "natural dominants". He figured everyone found their way to kink by their own path, and that path was rarely traceable or set in stone. He had always enjoyed dominating people - frankly, he knew he was kind of an asshole, even outside of his sex life. He had experienced fantasies of controlling or coercing others since before he was even sexual. Yet some people who were the most enthusiastic about this lifestyle had never suspected they'd experience dominant or submissive urges, and discovered it entirely on accident.

Cadence had just discovered it by accident and unwillingly.

That made this all sweeter, somehow. He suspected that, even without his interference, Cadence would have eventually experimented with control and bondage. He doubted she would have gone this far this quickly, of course - but that was half the fun for him, pushing someone so innocent into depravity so quickly. It was a delight to discover that Cadence enjoyed it far more than he expected, and that she struggled against that enjoyment so much. He wondered if he could make her accept it by tomorrow. He had to tread lightly. She was innocent and inexperienced, and her young body could only take so much torment.

There were other, more insidious ways to get under someone's skin than physical torture, anyway. David liked to consider that his specialty. By the end of the afternoon, he would know everything there was to know about Cadence - and she would learn some new things about herself, too, if she was lucky.

When David was finished cleaning her face - mindful of being especially gentle with her red, aching cheek - he wordlessly picked up the cup of water and presented to her. He watched as she accepted the straw, feeling a rush of warmth for her. Controlling her was intoxicating. Seeing her give up control to him was downright addictive. When she finished drinking, she sat back on her heels, and he smirked. For a moment she was gazing at him with gratefulness and something akin to affection.

"Every time I think you're hopeless, something like that happens," he whispered. "I see you struggling with yourself. I'm sure you think I'm just taunting you or mocking you, or maybe lying to myself. But I know that there is a part of you that wants this. That wants me. We both know. Can't you just admit it, Cadence?"

She leaned back a little, thrusting her chest forward between her bound arms. His eyes lingered there, and he decided he hadn't been paying nearly enough attention to her tits. He'd have to remedy that, moving forward.

"I can't admit that," she whispered, lifting her eyes to his. "But we can talk."

"Oh, we're going to talk," he laughed. "Well you are. A lot. But we'll get to that later."

She frowned, uncertain what he meant. He pushed on, leaving her confused. She'd understand soon enough.

"Why can't you admit it?" he asked. "What's so wrong with being attracted to someone, to wanting to feel good? You're on birth control, we're both clean. We're alone, adults. Why are you so afraid of what you want, Cadence?"

"Attraction does not equal consent," she insisted. "I think you know that."

"Does coming equal consent?" he shot back. "Because you did that five times. Oh, better yet - does begging me to fuck you equal consent? Because that happened at least twice."

She flushed, her unmarred cheek turning scarlet, matching the hand print on her right side. He stood up, returning to the desk. He picked up the icepack, choosing his next words carefully.

When he came back to the cage, he paused. He made a last-minute decision, something he hadn't been planning on when he first reentered the closet. He set the icepack down and reached for the knots binding her hands to the cage. He undid them quickly, pulling the rope back outside of the cage. She looked up at him, surprised but thankful, shaking out her wrists. But then she recoiled as he beckoned her forward.

"The collar," he said tersely.

She touched the collar wrapped around her slim throat. "Oh, right. I forgot."

He scoffed. "Explains a lot. I'm taking it off, for now. You're still in trouble, after the way your punishment ended, but...we need to speak as equals for a second."

She cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Well, as equal as we ever are, anyway. There's something I want to explain to you, before we go any further. Something you need to hear."

She crawled forward into the open space between them, lifting her chin. He reached around the back of her head, fiddling with the buckle for a moment. When the strap of leather came loose, Cadence let out a sigh of relief. She rubbed at her neck with gentle fingers. He noticed a slight indentation in her skin. The collar had been a bit too tight - he'd have to be more careful next time. He pocketed it. He'd be putting it back on soon enough.

Then he turned around, closing the door but leaving the cage unlocked, not wanting to bother with it just then. There was a wooden folding chair tucked behind the cabinet - he liked to use it for over-the-knee spankings, or seated blow jobs. He set it up now, a few feet from where Cadence sat on the floor of her cage. Then he lifted up the icepack and handed it to her through the bars. She accepted it with a grateful nod.

Her nudity was still a stunning distraction to him. He took a deep breath, fiddling with the bottom of his shirt. He had dressed again, white t-shirt, black belt, jeans, bare feet. On his way downstairs, he had retrieved one of his pocket knives on impulse and tucked it into his back pocket. He could feel it jostling with her collar as he sat on the chair and leaned forward, spreading his knees and bracing his elbows against them, threading his long fingers together.

He waited, watching her get more comfortable. She kept the icepack pressed against the red hand print on her cheek as she moved. She grabbed her blanket and pulled it across her lap, setting up her pillow so it rested between her back and the cold bars behind her. She didn't cover her bare chest, he noticed, just her knees and her hips. She wasn't hiding herself - she was probably just cold. He accepted it, knowing that he could take away her comfort at any moment. Now was not the time.

"We can argue all day long about whether or not you want this, Cadence," he said, softly. "We both already know the truth. Can't we just skip all that?"

She shook her head. "You're not listening to me. Just because I'm attracted to you doesn't mean -"

"But you are attracted to me," he said, sitting back with satisfaction. He folded his arms. "At least you can admit that part to yourself."

She blushed again, turning her face away. The icepack hid most of her expression.

He clicked his tongue. "Look at me."

She turned back, resentment in her gaze. "Yes," she snapped. "I'm attracted to you. Happy?"

"Overjoyed," he replied, sardonic. "That you're finally telling the truth, anyway. Because I've known that since the first moment we met, Cadence. You resist, and resist, and do everything you can to convince me and yourself otherwise, but I see right through you. You want me - maybe not as much as I want you, but you do. And something inside of you has loved every dirty, demeaning thing I've done to you."

She took a deep breath and held it. She let it out slowly through her nose, biting her lip. Finally, unwilling, she nodded - just one quick jerk of her head up and down, nothing more. If he'd blinked, he might've missed it. Still, it was progress. He grinned.

"Was that so hard?" he asked. "You know, if you start asking for it...if you just admit it, give into it, it'll be a lot better for you. You have to mean it, though. I've had to hurt you because you've been so goddamn stubborn. You can't even imagine the incredible things I can make you feel, if you just let me. If you just submit."

Her eyes narrowed. "I thought you wanted me to resist. I thought that was the whole point of all of this."

He laughed. "Oh, I enjoy it when you resist. It's fun for me, to force you to do what I say - to use you, however I want to." He leaned forward again, holding her steady in his gaze. She regarded him warily over the ice pack. "I'm not speaking for myself right now, though, little girl. I'm trying to give you some advice. Wise words to carry you forward - because everything that happens to you over the next forty-eight hours depends on how you behave."

She swallowed, closing her eyes. Her shoulders sagged. "You're really going to keep this up for that long? Aren't you sore?"

He smirked. "I've got a lot of practice at this - I've developed some stamina. I could probably fuck you twice more today before it starts bothering me. And I got myself off this morning to your dirty little solo performance, so..." He let his words fade off, lips widening into a wicked grin, drinking in her horrified expression. "Out of the two of us, who do you think is going to last longer? Because you've still got three orgasms on me. And it's only noon - I can still make you come again, and again, and again..."

She trembled a little, closing her legs automatically, wincing as this disrupted her overstimulated flesh. He probably wouldn't make her come again - not until tonight, at least, after she'd had a few hours to recover. It was so fun to tease her, though, to watch how easily he could affect her with just a few choice words.

"This is all so much," she said quietly. "It's too much."

"I think you'll be shocked, Cadence, how much you can endure." He rubbed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers. When he looked back at her, dropping his hand, it was with an almost sheepish expression. "I can admit that I expected you to break a little more easily. I'm surprised you've held out this long - that you're still holding out, after everything I've done to you."

She blinked, surprise evident on her face. He wasn't sure what caused that. He pushed on.

"But you're strong. You're not going to just give me what I want, are you? Even if I ask you nicely?"

She shook her head, just a little, confused. "I don't - I mean, it's a little late for that, even if you had. Even if you are, now. I can't just...forget what you've done to me. What you've made me do."

"I hope you never do," he said. "Of course, they say you never forget your first time, anyway."

Anger flashed in her eyes.

"Is that what it is?" he asked, suddenly understanding. "Are you really that attached to the concept of virginity, Cadence? That's pretty old-fashioned of you."

"This," she hissed, "is not the way any girl wants her first time to be."

He raised his eyebrows, amused. "I didn't know you spoke for every feminine person on the planet."

She shook her head again, angry this time, her brow furrowed, her lips curling in a snarl.

"You know what I mean," she snapped. "You're like, ten years older than me -"

"Not quite," he interjected.

" - you're my mother's boyfriend -"

"Can't forget that part, can we?"

" - and I'm locked in a goddamn cage right now! You know what -" a harsh laugh, "you're so right! This is the stuff little girls write to Seventeen magazine dreaming about! This is normal - shit, according to you, this is romance. I should be grateful, right?"

He chuckled, biting his lower lip. "Well, you wouldn't have come so hard with some clumsy teenage classmate of yours, that I can promise you."

She blushed again, but shook her head emphatically. "No, probably not, but coming isn't everything."

"Isn't it?" he breathed. He caught her in that look he knew so well - heat, malice, humor - composed to cut her to her core. "You're so beautiful, Cadence. I've seen you come several times now, and it's incredible. Really, it's exceptional. I've given a lot of women orgasms, but you - if only you could see yourself. Oh wait, you can!"