Caging Cadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rationalizations. A dim, pathetically optimistic part of himself was still hoping he could change her mind. She didn't even know what he had planned for tomorrow, their final day together, the day he would at last plunge his hot, hard cock into her warm, waiting, wanting pussy...

He could still convince her. Once she broke, she would see how glorious it was to be built back up. She would see what he could make her into, who she could become under his steady hand. He wasn't ready to give up, not yet. For all of her defiance and fire, he knew she felt something for him. She had admitted it herself, however unwillingly.

He climbed back up the stairs, evidence in hand. When he subjected Cadence to orgasm torture and beat her pretty thighs with his belt, he was punishing her for being a greedy, insatiable little slut. But she had lied to him as well, attempted to hide her late-night solo session by replacing her vibrator on the coaster. Her journal, the lies he had found on her social media accounts, her crush on Lily...all of this would serve to give her another chance to tell the truth. He doubted she would, which would give him ample opportunity to punish her for lying. If, by night's end, she wasn't telling him anything less than the honest truth, he would know. Anyone would break with enough pain and humiliation.

He had shown her what it felt like to feel extreme pleasure. Now he would do the same with pain. He was planning on utilizing the steel-reinforced carabiners in the closet to stretch her out, to hang her from the ceiling like a helpless little captive princess. Suspension wasn't his goal this afternoon, but he did want to stretch Cadence's glorious body out, give himself full access to every inch of her pretty, pale skin. With her feet locked into a spreader bar, flat on the floor, so any escape attempt would be clumsy and awkward...

His cock stiffened just thinking about it. He remembered his promise to use his favorite cherry cane on her. He had paddles, floggers, even a whip or two - all of which he was aching to use to mark up Cadence's flesh. He wanted to give her a reason to dress modestly for a few days, to think of him whenever she saw her own skin.

He paused outside the closet door, knowing she was asleep. They only had three rules - she had to call him "sir", she couldn't touch herself without his permission, and she had to kneel with her creamy thighs spread and her pretty pussy on display whenever he entered the room. If she was sleeping, that last one in particular would be difficult.

He pushed the door open without ceremony, using a rough shove, letting it bang into the wall nearby. He had forgotten to lock the door. At least it made for dramatic entrance.

"Rise and shine, slut," he sang out with faux joviality. "You have five seconds to remember the rules! Five...four...three...two..."

He stopped before he got to one. Frowning, he strode forward, squinting his eyes, trying to make out details as his eyes adjusted to the red light. He dropped all of Cadence's secrets in a messy pile by her cage, too distracted to find a better solution. The pile of blankets in the cage was completely still, and it seemed as though the shape hadn't changed much since he had seen her on the camera. No one slept that soundly on the floor of a cage. He peered through the bars, reaching out to grasp them...and cursed as the door swung open.

He snatched up the blanket on the top of the bundle, knowing before he even touched them that they would be empty.

"Fuck. Fuck!"

He whirled around, trying to think quickly, exiting the empty closet in a flash. He hadn't been gone for more than an hour, but that was ample time for Cadence to dress herself and quietly sneak out. He cursed himself for not checking the web cam more thoroughly - how long had it taken her to realize he had forgotten to lock her up? How had he forgotten to lock her up? He'd been too confident, too wrapped up in the thrill of their encounter, in his plans to break her.

He stared around Laura's room, debating. Everything seemed quiet, he saw no signs of Cadence anywhere. He swore loudly again, leaving the bedroom, racing for Cadence's room. He had spent some time in here, searching for her journal and other secrets - would she have risked sneaking in to find some clothes after he went to Laura's office?

Her door was closed. He burst through it without warning, scanning every corner for signs of movement, his breathing heavy. He tried to slow down, to make himself calm, but his thoughts were flying at a rate he could hardly keep up with. Was she outside already? Had she gone to a neighbor, phoned her mother? Were there squadrons of police barreling down on him now, ready to haul him off to prison for violating such a sweet, innocent girl?

Had he lost his chance to do the only thing he really wanted to do, the thing he had been postponing for his pleasure and her fear? He should have fucked her this morning, when she was bound to the cage, defeated and prone beneath him. How could he have been so careless, so greedy? The potential of an uninterrupted weekend culminating in the consummation of their "relationship" had been too irresistible. Double or nothing, then double it and go again. Too much was never enough, and now he was going to lose Cadence for it, before he ever really had her.

There was a small noise somewhere behind him. He might have imagined it. He didn't wait to find out. He turned again, exiting her room and going back to the Laura's. As he crossed the threshold, he thought he heard the noise again, followed by a softer whisper. He looked around the room, taking slow steps.

"Cadence?" he called, trying to sound stern. "If you come out now, I'll forget you even tried this. But if I catch you first..."

There was fear in his voice, a stutter in his tone. Was she even inside? Was he so desperate to have her back that he was imagining things, willing evidence of her presence into existence?

David cursed himself inwardly, feeling like a foolish adolescent boy again, chasing after the pretty, popular girl he never had a chance with. He shouldn't have left her alone, not even for a moment. He should have fucked her last night. Dragging it out like this...

He had to find her. And when he found her, he needed to be ready.

He strode to the closet, making a beeline for the cabinet. He tripped a little as he entered the red room, his eyes protesting to the sudden change in light. He tore open the cabinet door and started shuffling through the drawers. He found leather cuffs and a length of rope, which he hastily attached to his belt buckle. He retrieved a roll of duct tape too - it was still thick, having never seen much use between himself and Laura. As he searched he kept his ears open, but he couldn't quell the rising dread he felt as he realized the house seemed completely silent now, besides his own movements. His heart was still racing, his breath coming in short bursts, making it tough to hear much of anything, or even concentrate on what he was doing. He was starting to really panic.

He left the closet again, leaving the door open in case he needed to toss Cadence inside quickly. He moved through the upstairs landing, making one more sweep. Maybe she had stayed silent somewhere in her room that he had missed. He whirled around, looking for likely hiding places, trying to think of all the places outside the house she might go first. But if she had gotten that far...

He left her room and turned back to the stairs - just in time to catch a glimpse of Cadence's sprinting down them, still close to the top. She was wearing one of Laura's dresses, a ridiculously shiny, silver number that Laura reserved for nightclubs, and one of Laura's old college sweatshirts. The dress barely fit Cadence, dripping much farther down her legs than it did on her mother, but the hooded sweatshirt provided her ample coverage.

"Cadence!" he roared, "I fucking see you! Stop! Stop right there!"

She turned her head and yelped, then made a huge, reckless leap over the last seven stairs or so. She landed badly, skidding, but kept running, turning the corner and leaving his sight. She was headed for Laura's office. Cursing, David raced for the stairs.

***

Cadence couldn't believe how foolish she had been, how careless. The day before, when this had all began, she had sworn to herself that she would stay alert, that she would comply with David's commands only until the first opportunity she saw to escape. When that moment came, she was supposed to strike quickly and with absolute certainty.

And that moment had come and gone, while she lay on the floor of the cage moping.

She had wasted so much time. When she finally realized that David had forgotten to lock her up, nearly forty-five minutes had already passed. She had moved so slowly, so carefully - she had no way of knowing when he was coming back, of how long she had before he returned to find her gone. So, rearranging the pillows and blankets to look as though she were beneath them, she had crept her way out of the cage, taking quiet steps, keeping her breath soft and slow. Her journey across the dungeon floor had been similarly cautious, her heart pounding fiercely as she strained to catch any hint of David's approach. She knew the camera was still on. She had no clue if David was watching her or not.

When she finally reached Laura's bedroom, her relief was short-lived. Somehow, she felt more anxious free of the cage and the closet than she had within them. What would David do if he caught her trying to escape?

Her next instinct had been to get to her room, to find some clothes and shoes and try to flee. She considered borrowing something from her mother, but Laura was taller and much curvier than her daughter. Her shoes ran three sizes larger, and she favored heeled pumps and stilettos more than sneakers. The one pair she owned, she took with her to work, in case she decided to actually exercise at the gym nearby instead of just using the showers there. Cadence dismissed the idea without even checking her mother's old-fashioned wardrobe, which stood against the wall opposite of the closet, near the master bathroom. Anything Cadence found inside would have fit so poorly, she might have been better off naked.

But getting to her room proved impossible almost immediately. She barely made it three steps towards her mother's bedroom door when she heard David's heavy footfalls on the steps ahead of her. Her eyes went wide and she cursed in a whisper, whipping around frantically, looking for somewhere to hide. If she went back into the closet now, she would lose her chance. She doubted David would ever be so careless again.

Making a split-second decision, she dashed for the wardrobe and wrenched open the door. It was stuffed almost full with her mother's clothes, a pile of cotton and silk and polyester sitting where her hiding place should have been. She forced herself on top of the fabric, curling awkwardly into the shelf, slipping and sliding on the clothes, just barely managing to shut the wardrobe door as David reentered the room.

She held her breath, listening hard, as he roughly opened the closet door. "Rise and shine, slut! You have five seconds to remember the rules!"

His voice became muffled as he went deeper into the closet. There was a long pause, a suffocating silence that nearly drove Cadence crazy. She felt trapped and claustrophobic in the wardrobe, and only mildly amused by the irony that her mother really needed more room for her clothes.

Then she heard David swear twice. Holding her breath, praying it was the right choice, she cracked the wardrobe door open. She peered through the crack, watching as he burst from the closet a moment later. He exited the room quickly.

Heart pounding, Cadence decided to abandon her plan to acquire her own clothes and make do with what her mother had. She used the light pouring through the crack in the door to dig through the clothes she was sitting on, searching frantically for anything that would actually stay on her body, despite her and her mother's vastly different shapes. David hadn't returned yet, so she risked moving more quickly, less precisely, knocking the wardrobe door further open. Clothes, accessories, stray undergarments...Laura was so unorganized.

Suddenly, one of her mother's large, heavy belts, buried beneath layers of unfolded clothing, slipped from beneath the stack and slithered through the crack in the door. It hit the bedroom floor with a thud that sounded thunderous in Cadence's current situation. She hissed and cursed, then tightly closed her lips and reached for the belt, fishing it back into the wardrobe.

Half a moment later, David was back inside the room. Cadence held her breath, watching him warily through the crack in the door. He was moving slowly, scanning the room. She wanted to close the door, but she knew the movement would catch his attention - and if he hadn't noticed the wardrobe door was ajar yet...

"Cadence? If you come out now, I'll forget you even tried this. But if I catch you first..."

Cadence shivered. This was it. If he caught her now, he would really let her have it. She could tell she had scared him, or really pissed him off - his voice was shaking.

He paused in the middle of the room, staring around without really seeing. He seemed to come to a decision, then he moved purposefully towards the closet. She held her breath again, watching him disappear inside. Then she began moving again, more slowly this time, eventually unearthing a silvery, slinky dress two sizes too big for her. She yanked it over her head. It barely covered her, hanging off her chest loosely, but it was better than nothing at all.

She dug deeper and found an old, tattered hoodie her mother never wore. She pulled it over the dress. She could pretty much go outside now without too much embarrassment, but she wanted to be able to run, just in case.

Her mother's shoes were all in drawers beneath her, which she couldn't access with the door closed. She moved to push it open again, angling to reach out and open the top drawer -

David exited the closet at that moment. Cadence went utterly still, her hand an inch away from the gap in the wardrobe door. She winced, trying to prevent the pile she was perched on from resettling any further. She was too afraid to even pull her hand back.

She squinted into the bedroom, trying to see what David was carrying. He had a rope and some cuffs tucked into his belt loop - but he was also carrying a thick roll of shiny, silver duct tape. Her heart dropped. Something about that tape was so impersonal, such a brutal alternative to the other methods of bondage he had used. Was that for her mouth? It had to be, right, if he also had rope? Wouldn't tape hurt when he ripped it off her skin? She shivered, watching as he exited the room again.

It was now or never. Cadence kicked open the wardrobe door, uncaring as her mother's clothes tumbled to the floor. She scrambled out of the wardrobe, bare feet hitting the carpet and pushing her forward in the same motion. She flew through the bedroom door and went straight for the stairs, too terrified and exhilarated to check where David was. She hoped she was following him down the stairs, instead of the other way around, but then -

"Cadence!" David's voice cut through the air like a whip, just a few feet above, on the other side of the railing. "I fucking see you! Stop! Stop right there!"

She turned, catching sight of him as he came out of her bedroom. She was still less than halfway down the stairs, but the sight of him so angry and so close sparked a new, sharper fear in her. Letting out a shriek, she recklessly threw herself to the bottom of the stairs. She gasped and winced as she landed, her ankle twisting beneath her, but adrenaline let her ignore the pain as she whipped around the corner and sprinted down the hallway towards her mother's office. If she could just barricade herself inside, or reach the window, maybe she could get away to the neighbor's house.

Her ankle throbbed as she ran and she stumbled, crying out as she managed to catch herself with a hand on the wall. She grimaced, forcing herself forward, reaching out for the handle to Laura's office.

She heard David behind her a split second later - his legs were longer, he was more prepared, more used to this sort of thing. He was right there reaching for her with one hand, duct tape still held in the other - she dodged away, abandoning Laura's office, pivoting into the nearby bathroom instead.

It was the guest bathroom, with a shower/tub combo, sink, and toilet all crammed into the same small, tile room. Far less spacious and lavish than Laura's master bath. Cadence whirled, moving to slam the door on David before he could follow her, but he was too fast, too strong. He rammed into the wood with his shoulder, sending her reeling back. Her feet slipped on the cold tile and her arms pinwheeled at her sides comically, but she found nothing to catch herself with.

Her head knocked against the tub as she fell. Blinding agony crackled along the back of her skull, radiating out through her temples and down her spine. She might have called out. She felt herself go limp, but she never felt the impact of her fall.

For a moment, everything was black. Sound, light, motion - all disappeared in a single, blissful lapse, an endless moment of sudden peace.

When she came to, she found herself wishing she were unconscious again for the second time that day.

First came pain. With all of the adrenaline burned from her body, she had nothing between her and the sudden, blinding aches in all of her limbs. Her ankle was smarting along with the belt marks on her thighs, the pain from them both blending together uncomfortably.

Her pussy still felt raw, but she couldn't deny that something about their chase had triggered a different throbbing there. She tried to ignore it, knowing David would mock her the moment he found her wetness, as if she could will her cunt into obeying her. But if she'd learned anything this weekend, it was that she had no control over the responses of her body, no explanation for the way fear and pain seemed to heighten her need. Even now, with her head pounding so hard she could barely see straight, the familiar tingle and ache between her legs seemed more pressing, more important.

It made a little more sense a moment later, when she tried to move her hands and found them bound together. Her moment in the darkness had felt short, almost an instant, but she must have been out for longer than she thought. Her ankles were tied together, too. She knew now, whether she liked it or not, that being bound turned her on. She opened her eyes slowly, blinking and trying to gaze around for something familiar to latch onto. She could hear water running - the tub nearby was halfway full.

Her heart leapt, then plummeted.

She was lying on the bathroom floor on her back, her arms bound uncomfortably behind her, her ankles taped together, and the collar once again wrapped tightly around her throat. She blinked hard, trying to clear her vision. Her head was still pounding, made worse by her increased heart rate. She squirmed, instinctively trying to rub her face, grunting as she remembered her hands were tied. Something moved nearby, changing the light. She squinted upwards, trying to make out the details - and then, abruptly, everything snapped into focus.

David was looming above her. His posture was relaxed. He was no longer the livid, uncontrolled man she had seen pacing and cursing as he hunted for her. The cold, indifferent, mildly amused sadist was back - and she had never seen him look more eager.

"Oh, you're awake," he said. "Guess I don't get to give you a wake-up dip after all."