Caging Cadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadence frowned, trying to make sense of what he was saying. "Wake-up...what?"

He grinned, looking malicious. "You like swimming, Cadence?"

She shook her head, confused. "I-I don't - what -"

"How long can you hold your breath?"

It hit her, with a lurch of terror deep in her gut. "Wait, David, no -"

"Let's find out."

Suddenly she was airborne, swept into David's hands and pulled upright in a matter of seconds. She swayed, still disoriented from her fall. She looked around the small bathroom - which often went unused, unless Laura was working from home. Things were far more cramped in here than the bathroom upstairs, but the room itself was clinically clean in the way rarely used rooms often are. She was trying to search for a weapon or something to distract him with when David spun her around and forced her over the edge of the tub.

Water was gushing from the faucet. The bathtub was only half-full, but Cadence still screamed. She bucked wildly, her taped feet slipping against the tile, her hands scrabbling and twisting uselessly in their bindings. Screaming meant her lungs were empty when he bore down harshly and forced her face underneath the surface of the water. She wasn't ready at all, and the sudden, icy rush of liquid completely overwhelmed her.

Cadence choked as water splashed into her mouth and nose, burning her throat and sinuses. She immediately stopped breathing, ceased all of her struggling, and went entirely limp. Her heart raced and her muscles tensed in agony, urging her to fight, to struggle against David as he held her underwater, but she overrode the instinct and just went still.

Seconds later, he pulled her out by the hair and shoulders. She was still braced over the tub, but her head was no longer underwater. She gasped, sputtering, choking down air. It took her a moment to realize she was sobbing. Her breathing was already so ragged, and her face was soaked anyway. She had known David would do wicked things to her but this - this was a level of cruelty she had never expected, or wanted to see.

He was close enough again that she could feel him, could feel how hard literally torturing her made him. She felt sick. Because she was soaked between her legs too, which only made her feel even sicker. How was that possible? What was wrong with her? It was so fucked up, but somehow, that only made her wetter. A vicious, violent, debauched cycle that had her and David equally trapped.

Well, not equally. Not quite.

Cadence struggled to regain her thoughts, to bring herself back to the moment, as awful as it was. She craned her neck and stared up at him, her eyes and lips wide with terror, her long hair a dripping mess around her neck and shoulders, clinging to her skin. She realized she was still wearing her mother's ridiculous dress, although the brief comfort of the hoodie was gone, of course. The silver dress was dangling off her chest and contributing to the tangle around her legs. It felt like such a mockery, a blatant reminder not only of David's relationship to her, but also of her own ridiculous and feeble attempt to escape.

He was looking back down at her coldly, his face devoid of mercy or pity. He moved to push her head underwater again.

"Please," she begged, "please no, no, not again -"

He laughed, then forced her back down. Cadence managed to snatch a quick breath. She tried to stay calm, to remind herself that there was no way that David would let her drown, that he wouldn't actually kill her...

But he kept her underwater for longer this time, pressing hard against her neck when she tried to rise against him instinctively. She started to struggle in earnest again, her taped feet kicking uselessly, her torso twisting, the silver dress stretching further down her chest, exposing her breasts obscenely.

When he pulled her back up, she was on the verge of passing out again. He dragged her out of the water, turning off the faucet. He pushed her to the tile floor, keeping a hold on her hair. The sudden silence, save for her ragged sobs, was startling. It was an abrupt shift for Cadence's confused senses.

Things became muddled even further when David gripped her by the hair sharply with one hand and reached between her thighs with the other, probing for her clit. She weakly tried to close her legs, but it was like using caution tape to stop an oncoming train. David easily knocked her defenses aside. Her ankles were still bound together, so her legs bowed out absurdly. She was sitting on her hands, which he had taken the time to tie together, as if he didn't trust her not to break through the duct tape. Right now, she doubted her ability to tear a single sheet of paper.

"Sir..." she whined, desperate to appease him, to stop him, "no, please..."

He scoffed as his fingers found her wet slit. Even through her terror, she felt her arousal rising as he touched her. It made no sense to her. She hated David, she was certain of it. She was terrified of him. She wanted to hide whenever she saw him, she wanted him gone.

But her body wanted something different - because in their brief hour apart, there had been these tiny, awful moments where she found herself craving his touch, his gentleness, his affection.

Her cunt wanted something else entirely, something primal and hungry that she didn't want to explore but felt compelled by. She had never felt so conflicted in her life. She was unable to stop herself from moaning as David gently rubbed her clit, teasing her slowly, before increasing his tempo to an almost painful pitch. Her voice hitched and she bit her lip, gazing at him imploringly.

"Not so brave now, huh?" he asked, amused. "Not so eager to run?"

Her eyes fluttered closed. He slipped two fingers inside of her cunt and swirled them around, then tormented her with a few slow, agonizing thrusts, scraping the very tips of his fingers against her inner wall. Her eyes popped open and she whined, fixing him with her pathetic stare. But she may as well have been appealing to the bath tub. His thumb brushed her clit - and then, suddenly, his fingers were pinning her from either side, his thumb harsh against her clit, his first two fingers digging into her g-spot. It was an exquisite blend of pain and pleasure, but it was far closer to pain. Cadence screamed.

He released her quickly enough, but her entire lower body throbbed when he did. She was really starting to regret trying to run now, certain that whatever he had had planned for her in the closet before wouldn't have been as bad as what she was currently enduring.

David grabbed her by her soaking hair and yanked her over the tub once more.

She started sobbing again, suddenly terrified. He would lose control - he would leave her underwater for too long. He'd make a mistake, just like he left the doors unlocked upstairs. If he hadn't left the goddamn cage unlocked, if he'd locked the closet, they'd still be there in that dungeon. That had to be better than this. The thought of drowning filled her with even more dread than small spaces, than being trapped. She didn't trust David.

"Sir - wait, wait, wait, - please!"

David stopped. Her face was an inch from the mostly full tub. Her breath made ripples in the water as she spoke and sobbed, her tears and dripping hair contributing their own drops. She shuddered, trying to control herself, to articulate her thoughts, to find the argument that would prevent him from forcing her beneath the water again. Her fists were clenched tightly in their ropes. She took a deep breath as another sob welled up from her chest, trying to quell her tears.

"I'm waiting, slut," David said from behind her. He held her in this precarious position so casually and steadily she was suddenly certain she was not the first girl he had done this too. She wondered if her mother had ever been in this same position over this tub, but willingly. The thought added a touch of disgust she could have done without.

"What do I have to do?" she cried. "How can I convince you? What do you want?"

"To make you suffer," he replied simply. "To teach you that there are consequences to every choice you make when you're with me. The more serious the choice, the more serious the consequence. You tried to cut our time short. Maybe I should cut yours short, instead."

Her heart nearly stopped. That had to be an empty threat.

"There has to be something else, please," she begged.

David appeared to be considering, given the way his other hand started drifting across her body. He probed his way under the dress, reaching down the back. She knew she had more leverage with one of his hands occupied, but she was too terrified to try anything. She was so helpless right now anyway - dizzy and breathless and bound, the threat of drowning still so close.

His fingers caressed her spine, making her shiver. He traveled lower, following the curve of the small of her back, moving steadily. Then, ever-so-slowly, the tip of his finger slipped between her lower cheeks and found her small, crinkled hole. The one he had plugged earlier, when he'd forced her to come five times in a row. The one he almost seemed more fascinated with than her pussy.

Cadence immediately made a disgusted face, briefly grateful she was so close to the water that he couldn't see her. His finger brushed idly along her tiny hole, awakening nerves there that she hated to acknowledge, had hardly even known existed before today. She whined, shaking her head on impulse.

David scoffed.

Suddenly, she was back underwater. The very tip of his finger slipped inside her at that exact moment, invading her ass. Her hole contracted around him, making her grimace beneath the water's surface. She didn't struggle. She just waited, holding her breath for as long as she could. Her head began to pound again, her lungs burning as her body willed her to find air.

He wouldn't. There was no way. He wouldn't kill her.

She wanted to struggle, but she was also struck with that familiar (often inconvenient) stubbornness that had taken a hold of her so many times since she and David began their encounter the night before. When she struggled, she showed him her fear. She was pretty sure he didn't want her dead, but she was absolutely certain he wanted her to be scared. Maybe he would give up on this mad dunking technique if she stopped showing fear, if he decided the risk of drowning her outweighed the effect threatening her with it had. He would see the danger wasn't worth it.

Wouldn't he? Oh god, things were starting to get a little fuzzy -

And then she was back up, air blessedly filling her lungs, eyes popping open, hair dripping in her face. David kept her close to the water's surface once more, and she recognized that he hadn't yet made his offer - but a simple shake of her head at the mere implication of what he wanted had been enough for him to threaten her with drowning again. It was clear he would persist past the point she could withstand. She took deep, heavy breaths, trying to take in as much oxygen as possible, uncertain how to do so most efficiently. David spoke over her panting.

"You tried to run away," he said. "You took advantage of the first mistake I made -"

Anger flared in her chest, making her bold. "I took advantage of my first opportunity to escape a sociopa-"

Back down she went, the world disappearing in a flood of water that rushed into her ears and soaked her hair even more. At least she had mostly adjusted to the temperature. And she managed to close her mouth and eyes before she went under, focusing again on enduring for as long as possible before she broke.

But this time, David added an extra, twisted element.

Without warning, he plunged his entire finger inside of her ass - no lube, no warm-up, no chance to adjust - all the way down to his third knuckle. Cadence couldn't help it - for a single, crucial moment, her pain was so overwhelming that she opened her mouth to scream - and she took in a huge, painful gulp of water. Then the finger was gone, and David was pulling her out again.

She choked up a mouthful of water and he immediately lifted her away, straightening her up and pounding on her back, letting her spit the rest out into the tub. He held her still for a few moments in silence, letting her catch her breath.

Her throat felt like it was on fire. She had no idea water could hurt so much when it entered her without her consent. And that was nothing compared to the sharp pain she had felt when David forced his finger inside her. She was having a hard time deciding which was worse.

She had hardly caught her breath when his hands tightened on her. He pushed her back over the edge of the tub roughly, letting her face splash into the water before holding her up again. She cried out, freshly terrified, desperate to avoid going back under. But she couldn't struggle - she had no strength to.

She just cried and started begging again, her voice a rough, ragged whisper.

"There are consequences for the choices you made, Cadence," he whispered, ignoring her cries. "But you know me - I'm generous. So you get to choose. I can keep pushing you in and out of this tub until you pass out, and rape your ass while you're unconscious. I'll force my cock inside without lube, just like I did with my finger a minute ago. And I won't stop, no matter how much it hurts you, or how much you bleed. I'm hard just thinking about it."

He pushed his hips forward then, letting his stiff cock nudge against her ass. Cadence shuddered, a high-pitched whine escaping her throat. She couldn't imagine anything worse.

He ignored her again, speaking over her.

"Or you can start cooperating again - keep trying to be my good little girl. If you let me carry you upstairs and back to your cage, I'll make losing your anal virginity an experience you'll enjoy, too." He chuckled darkly. "Mostly."

"I don't want to," Cadence blubbered. "Please, sir, I can't do this. I don't want you to...do that to my..."

"Do what to your where?" David asked, cocking his head, voice mocking. "C'mon, Cadence. You know what I'm going to do. Just say it."

"I don't want you to fuck my ass."

"It's going to happen. There's nothing you can do about that. But you can decide how it happens." He gripped her hair harshly again, pushing the very tip of her face underwater for less than second.

It was enough. Cadence screamed and finally gave in.

"Please don't make it hurt," she cried. "Please, sir, please, I'll stop fighting, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me."

She heard him sigh with something akin to relief. He lifted her away from the tub, settling her on the floor again. He crouched next to her. He took her face in his hands - which were still wet and cold, so the effect was less comforting and more unsettling. Maybe that's what he intended, because he looked into her eyes and and locked her into a stern, challenging stare.

"Ask me."

"Wh-what?" she asked, feigning confusion, stalling.

"Beg me to fuck your ass, Cadence. Make me believe it. Or I'll make it hurt for you."

Cadence closed her eyes.

***

Things weren't going exactly as David had planned.

There was power in the cage, in the closet dungeon where Cadence had been locked up for nearly fourteen hours. Inside that room, he not only had access to a plethora of toys, tools and treats to torture Cadence with, but the atmosphere of surreality and power inequality to keep them both in the moment. Those terrifying moments when he had been certain that Cadence had escaped made him feel off-center, out of his element and out of control. When he finally had her in his sights again, he went nuts.

He barely even felt anything when she slipped on the tile floor and knocked her head against the bathtub. Frankly, it had been awfully convenient. It gave him a moment to cool down, to consider his next move. The very first thing he did was retrieve her collar from his back pocket and secure it around her throat. Then he plugged the tub, turned the faucet on, and set to work tying Cadence's wrists and taping up her feet. He noticed one of her ankles was swollen from her wild leap down the stairs.

By the time he was finished, she was already coming around. That was a good sign. The longer she had been unconscious, the more he started to worry that something serious had happened.

A more responsible, charitable man would have given her time to rest, would have made certain that she didn't have a concussion, that her ankle was only sprained. But in those moments, enraged by her bold escape attempt, David was neither responsible nor charitable. He was angry, and reckless, and he wanted to show Cadence that he really, really wasn't fucking around anymore. So when she woke up, without giving himself a moment for second guesses, he lifted her up and plunged her beneath the water.

It wasn't the first time he had done these things with a woman. It was the first time the woman had been unwilling. He couldn't deny the way Cadence's struggles and genuine screams of terror made him hard, made him want to get back to the business of sexually torturing her instead of this fucked-up interrogation tactic he had been forced to resort to.

It was then, forcing her head underwater, feeling his cock swell, that he decided he was done settling for her mouth - it was time to take her ass. Fucking her ass would be so degrading, especially if he did it before he took her pussy. She didn't deserve the typical path. She had already proved, again and again, what a desperate little slut she was, how disobedient and stubborn. Little sluts like Cadence didn't deserve to be fucked in the cunt.

He still would, of course. But not today.

When he pulled her out the final time, she was clearly exhausted. Her hair was soaked, her face was red and swollen from crying and struggling for breath. She was his scared little girl again, his favorite version of Cadence. He took her hands in his and looked her square in the eye, his face stoic.

"Ask me."

"Wh-what?" Still pretending to be so innocent, so unaware of what he was after.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Beg me to fuck your ass, Cadence. Make me believe it. Or I'll make it hurt for you."

When she closed her eyes, he caught her by the chin, forcing her face up. She opened them again unwillingly, gazing at him with that trademark pout he was certain melted hearts more frozen than his. He didn't feel a thing. He raised his eyebrow, waiting.

She dropped her eyes and blushed fiercely. "Please," she whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please...um. Please f-fuck me in the..." she squirmed, then bit her lip. "I can't say it. I don't want to."

He laughed. "So you want to go back in the tub? Okay." He reached for her and she recoiled slightly, her bound legs curling against her chest.

"No, no, not that again, please!"

"Make me believe it," he reminded her. "Drop the innocent act, Cadence. I know who you are. I know everything about you now."

She furrowed her brow, confused. "What do you mean?"

He smirked. "You'll see, soon enough. But not until we're finished here."

She swallowed, closing her eyes again. She shifted on the tile floor. For a moment, there was nothing but the sound of an errant drop of water slipping from the faucet and dripping into the full tub. Cadence took a deep breath. Then she shook her head, her face twisting, her wet hair swinging in messy clumps around her head.

"I can't."

He gripped her face more tightly, preventing her from shaking her head again. He fixed her with a solemn, almost apologetic stare, letting his rage drip away. More anger wouldn't scare her now. He had to show he was serious about losing something precious to him. He had to make her see.

"If you go back into that tub, you won't come out breathing. Do you understand?"