Caging Cadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed, trying to catch her breath, her hands fists within their bindings. "Wh-what do you want?"

David grinned, so excited to drop this bombshell he could hardly stand it.

"Not much," he said, prolonging the moment as much as possible, "from you, anyway. But I still don't think you'll go for it."

"What is it? Sir?" Cadence pressed.

"I want you to call Lily."

***

For the second time that day, Cadence was brought lower than she thought possible.

There was something perverse but exquisite about having David's cock in her ass. It hurt, yes, that was obvious. She had known it would, he had promised it would. The first time he entered her, it felt like the strangest, worst mixture of stabbing and burning she had ever experienced. It was so wrong, in the same way the toy in her ass had been earlier, but ten times more potent. The fact that this was the first time a man had been inside her, and it was her ass - that was so awful to her, so devastating. So she had tightened up and clamped down with everything she had.

This had proved to be a mistake. David had slowed down then, giving her a chance to adjust - but that almost made the next few moments of pain and discomfort even worse. When his thrusts became more brutal, Cadence's mind and body became a blank buzz, overcome with the roughness, the wrongness...the incredible, foreign pleasure just beginning to glimmer deep inside her core.

And then his fingers had lured that pleasure out, making the way he fucked her ass delightful instead of degrading. She realized what he was doing, but she was helpless to stop it - she could only follow as David led her along, a dog on a leash, completely at the mercy of his cruelty or his kindness. He was showing her the truth - that he was in control, that this experience all depended on what he chose to inflict on her body and how.

If she wanted it to feel good - which at that moment, she did, quite desperately - she had to behave. She had to listen, to be his quiet, good little girl. She had to do what he said. So she started begging again, hoping he would offer up some fresh, twisted element to their scene, something to increase her pleasure or her pain, something to ramp up the intensity even more. Within this dungeon, he owned her impulses, especially with his cock buried in her ass. She wanted an alternative, or she wanted it to end, or she wanted even more, far wickeder things...

But nothing, absolutely nothing, could have prepared her for David's offer.

"I want you to call Lily," he said, as if he were telling her to do the dishes.

Something deep inside of Cadence snapped. She reared hard in her bindings, tossing her head wildly, trying to whirl around to face him, completely forgetting that she was bound face-first to a table. She could never forget the cock in her ass, though. Her tightest hole clamped down, burning around its invader, making her wince and bringing her fresh struggles to an abrupt stop.

"H-how do you...this is impossible," she breathed, flabbergasted.

"You would have said the same thing about my cock in your ass this morning," he chuckled, "and yet..."

Another rough, agonizing thrust.

"Oh, god, I can't take this," Cadence pleaded, breaking down suddenly. She was overwhelmed, blown away by the mention of her best friend's name. She had hardly given Lily a single thought for the entire weekend. It was too painful. For David to bring her up now - for David to even know her name in the first place -

"You are taking it, Cadence," he said, his tone unforgiving. "The only question is how."

"How do you even know about her?"

"I told you. I know everything about you now. All of your dark, dirty little secrets."

Cadence processed this for a moment, her mind a blur of confusion and panic. Something about the way he said that, in conjunction with mentioning Lily, made her stomach do a somersault.

She swallowed hard, trying to crane her neck again to look him in the eye. This position was so limiting, so awkward.

"Do you mean...are you saying...?"

He gripped her hips harder, digging his fingers into her flesh. She winced, suddenly distracted, her head snapping back forward. His cock was a hot, aching rod in her ass. She wasn't sure which was worse - when he moved or when he held still. Nothing could avert her attention from his presence in her body, but when he held still, it hurt more. When he moved...well, that brought up other, more complicated feelings, sensations she hadn't expected, wanted to deny. When he started thrusting again, she let out a low, primal groan in spite of herself.

"Everything, Cadence," he whispered. He punctuated each syllable of the next word with a deep, jarring thrust. "Everything."

Tears sprung back into her eyes. They were always close to the surface lately, but this realization was almost more of an invasion than the dick in her ass.

"You read my journal?" she cried, astounded.

Thoughts fled when he scoffed and pushed on the back of her head, pinning her face to the desk again. His hips rolled back and forth, pummeling her cruelly for a few minutes. She balled her hands into fists and gritted her teeth, trying to relax her lower half. Better turned on and confused about it than in pain.

Because the uncomfortable reality was that when she relaxed, just gave into it...it started to feel kind of nice.

"How I know isn't important, slut," David growled, slowing his thrusts again, interrupting her conflicted thoughts. "I'm going to fuck your sweet little ass until I come inside of it. That's inevitable. You have to make a choice, right now. Will I do that with the Hitachi in my hand, pressed against your clit? Or will my knife take its place instead?"

Cadence shuddered, shaking her head. "That's so dangerous."

He shrugged. "Choose."

"Why do you want me to call her? What do you want me to say?"

"Invite her over."

Cadence's jaw dropped. She felt a flame of rage building in her gut, climbing up her chest and towards her throat. When she spoke again, her voice was fiercer and angrier than it had ever been towards him.

"No. No fucking way," she growled, her teeth bared. Not that he could see it. She almost scared herself.

David just laughed, but he sounded a little impressed. She wrenched her neck around again, trying to see what he was doing. He was reaching into his back pocket, fishing out the knife he had threatened her with earlier. Her eyes went wide and she shivered. He unfolded the blade smoothly, meeting her gaze. He didn't look so amused then.

"You're sure?"

"What you're asking me to do...it will never happen. I'll never let you touch Lily. Never. You'd have to kill me."

She wasn't sure she meant that - she desperately hoped he wouldn't test her resolve. He was really starting to scare her, to worry her. The more she fought him, the harder he pushed back, the more reckless he became. The things he said terrified her. She had lost track on what he had followed through on and what he hadn't in their time together. Maybe he was mostly talk, but when he did keep his promises, he kept them in brutal and inventive ways. But this room, this encounter, every moment of this wretched weekend, she could endure - if she was alone, if she could later compartmentalize it into a bad incident and nothing more. If Lily was brought in to suffer beside her, that survival plan would be gone. She and Lily would share something Cadence was hoping to pretend never happened.

"Really?" he asked, looking curious. "There's nothing I could threaten you with, nothing I could offer you?" He smiled.

She looked away. "Just fuck me already and get it over with, David."

"That's 'sir' to you, little whore. And I am fucking you."

Cadence rolled her eyes, grateful he couldn't see her face. She felt her expression melt into one of reluctant pleasure as he began pushing himself in and out of her again, fucking her at a steady, relentless pace. She was shocked to realize that their conversation, his bombshell about reading her diary, even threatening her with the knife...all of it had driven her attention from the discomfort and strangeness of being fucked anally. She was relaxed, completely and fully, giving him the space to slice in and out of her asshole smoothly. The sensations he was stirring inside of her were unique, so different from the vibrator that had contributed to her orgasm torture before. He was hot and hard and the way his hips rocked against her ass with every harsh, deep thrust...

It was starting to feel good. Really good.

Just as this thought swam to the forefront of her mind, David stopped, withdrawing from her completely. She let out a long, slow breath, blown away by how empty she suddenly felt, how needy. He walked over to where the Hitachi lay on the floor, plugging it back in. When he came back to the desk, he was holding the personal massager and his pocketknife. He regarded her clinically, gently caressing her ass with the back of his hand. She shuddered under his gaze and his touch, aching for him to continue, hoping desperately he would stop.

"I don't think you really get it, Cadence, how serious this choice is. So I'm going to remind you what's at stake."

He moved up behind her again, his cock touching her asshole. She took a deep breath through her nose, trying to direct her thoughts elsewhere - and then she felt something nudging against her exposed, wet pussy. He was slipping the personal massager against her clit again, parting her folds with the wide bulb. When it was in place, he began to press into her again, meeting less resistance this time. He groaned, a low, exhilarated sound. Cadence took deep breaths, trying to focus, trying not to beg him to turn the vibrator on, although she was desperately, burningly curious to know -

A second later, she got her wish anyway. And oh god, what a wish to be granted.

Cadence cried out in astonishment, tossing her head back, her body flooded with incredible sensations. David fucked her from behind, keeping up a steady, sensual rhythm that made her head swim. The Hitachi buzzed against her clit, almost overwhelmingly pleasurable, reawakening nerves and sensations she thought she never wanted to feel again, after the way he tortured her this morning. But she had been wrong, so wrong. The combination of David's cock plunging in and out of her asshole, stretching her delightfully, and the intense, breathtaking buzz of the vibrations against her clit made her squirm and wince and gasp all at once.

Despite her best intentions, she spoke. "Oh, god, sir, please don't stop -"

David burst out laughing. The Hitachi clicked off. "That didn't take long. So you'll call Lily, then?"

She shook her head quickly. "No, no, that's not what I meant, I - ah -"

She cut herself off. There was a knife at her throat.

The Hitachi hit the floor with a dull clunk. David's cock was still inside her ass, but now he was bent over her, holding the blade so it just barely grazed her skin.

"David...what are you doing...?" The tremor in her voice betrayed her fear.

"You said I'd have to kill you first."

"I...I was just -"

"Don't worry. I won't risk a life sentence for you, Cadence, stunning as you are."

He gripped her hair sharply, pulling her head back, exposing the entire expanse of her pale throat. Her heart was pounding - she could feel it, she was certain David could see it, the artery in her jugular throbbing with fear and need and anger. The knife's edge danced along her skin, never quite enough to make a cut, but always close enough that she could feel how sharp it was, how easy it would be for David to end her life. He was walking a thin line, for someone who wasn't going to "risk it".

The blade left her throat. Cadence breathed a sigh of relief, then held it again as the tip of the knife started to travel over her shoulder, down her spine.

"This is how you want it, then? Rough, hard, and with a knife pressed against your pretty skin?"

"I don't want it at all!" she burst out. "How many times do I have to say that?"

The knife came to a rest where the bottom of her ass met her thigh. She held her breath, trying to stay absolutely still, impressed that David had kept himself hard and fully buried inside of her this entire time. She wished she could have the Hitachi, but it wasn't worth the price. She could hardly believe David had even suggested it, had thought for a second that she might willingly give up her best friend for a few moments of increased pleasure. She would never consider it, even if...

As always, it was like he could read her mind.

"You know what I think, little girl?" David whispered, his breath close and hot. "I think there's a part of you, deep down, that wants to say yes. Not just because it will make this easier, -" he emphasized the word with a sharp thrust, making her cry out, "but because you want her to be bound up here next to you. How else will you ever get the chance to be sexual with pretty, perfect Lily? If you can't pretend it was by force?"

"Fuck you, David," Cadence spat. Her face burned. She refused to acknowledge the truth.

"You know I'm right," he hissed. "Your little cunt is dripping just thinking about it. What would it be like to have her here, to be forced to eat her out until she gushes all over your face? You could pretend you weren't enjoying it. I'd keep your secret."

"I hate you," Cadence whispered.

"I know," he replied, "almost as much as you love the idea of fucking your best friend. Oh well. I tried to give you a chance. If this is really how you want it..."

He started moving. This time, he didn't stop. One hand held the knife, close enough to her soaked pussy to make her stay utterly still as he defiled her ass, again and again. The other gripped her hair, forcing her head down against the desk, keeping her pinned in place. He grunted, bucking his hips roughly, focused entirely on his own pleasure. Cadence just went limp and took it, feeling utterly defeated.

He started humping her ass faster, his breath quickening. He dropped the knife, freeing both hands so he could grab her waist roughly, gaining more leverage. Clearly holding onto the blade had proved to be too distracting.

Cadence was hardly aware, her attention solely focused on the raw, exquisite feeling of his cock sawing in and out of her tightest hole. It wasn't nearly as tight now. She had adjusted completely, had gotten so used to the feeling of something inside of her in that forbidden place that David faced no resistance at all. He fucked her ass like it was her pussy, deep and hard and fast. She found her hips rolling back, found her lips opening against the metal desk as a string of sweet, desperate moans escaped her throat.

"Oh god," she whispered, "why does that feel so...so..."

"So good?" David said, mocking her. "I knew it. You fucking love this. You were born for this Cadence. You were born to be a desperate, wanton little slut. Just give into it."

"Fuck, fuck, that feels incredible," Cadence groaned. "How can that feel so amazing? This is so wrong..." She moaned, suddenly overcome again.

David scoffed, using her hair as a leash to pull her head back. He met her eyes, his gaze full of amusement.

"Wow. You are really enjoying this. Maybe a little too much." He panted around the words, clearly struggling to hold himself back. Cadence felt a surge of sick, vindictive pleasure, knowing the effect that taking her ass was having on him. It helped her come to terms with the effect it was having on her.

"Guess fucking your ass hard wasn't much of a threat," David chuckled. "Who knew you had it in you?"

***

As much as David wanted to draw this out, it was becoming more difficult with each passing second.

Tormenting Cadence with her secrets had been fun. Bringing up Lily out of the blue, making Cadence complicit in her own suffering. The only problem was, she wasn't suffering very much at the moment.

Cadence came alive when she was being fucked. It made David even more eager to take her pussy, to see how she reacted to his cock fucking her somewhere it was made for. Her hair was completely dry now, but it was a wild, messy cloud of scarlet, dancing around her shoulders and back as she moved. She pushed against him, meeting every thrust, cursing and moaning under her breath. She seemed to be repeating the same few phrases: "too good", "how", "oh fuck"...

David was certain now, more than ever, that Cadence was meant for this kind of sexual feast. Her body was electric, her skin warm and flushed, her muscles tensing and relaxing as he thrust in and out of her. She looked so incredible, so swept up in the sensations. He realized she was on the verge of coming just as he felt that first, telltale pull in his balls.

Unable to resist, David reached up and caressed her clit, twirling his fingers around it as he fucked her hard. Her shoulders hunched - she took a deep, sharp breath - and then she let out her loudest, most uninhibited moan yet. She was clearly glorying in every moment. He felt her ass clamp down on him tightly, felt her entire body contract and stretch beneath him - and then, there was that glorious moment, that pure, almost agonizing feeling of pleasure and satisfaction that started in his balls and swept through his cock. He grabbed her hips again, holding himself steady as he pumped into her once, twice - then a third and final time as come erupted from his cock and spurted from the tip, buried deep inside of her ass.

The sound that left her throat was half-moan, half-sob. David sighed, serenity washing over him, feeling his cock softening inside her. He planted a few gentle, slow kisses on her spine and shoulder blades, slowly rocking his hips back and forth, easing his cock out. She was shuddering beneath him, her breath shaky, her hands spread open and trembling within their bindings.

"Deep breaths," he murmured softly, "deep breaths again, little one."

"Oh god," Cadence whispered.

Suddenly, she was sobbing. David felt his cock stiffen a little, then felt the accompanying pang of guilt. He withdrew from her as quickly but gently as he could, his hands braced against her softly. When his soft cock was free, he immediately reached over and freed Cadence's wrists. Then he did the same with her feet, helping her bend and stretch her knees again.

She stumbled, catching herself on the desk with unsteady hands. He caught her a moment later, helping her stand. Her legs were shaking so hard, it was no wonder she was struggling. He scooped her up, her back braced in one arm, the crook of her knees cradled in the other.

He moved towards the closet door. She needed a change in scenery. He had dealt with sub-drop several times before, but he had a feeling this might be a particularly rough case.

Cadence was whimpering, rhythmic and low in her throat - not an act, not a deliberate choice, but her body's way of soothing her, of seeking comfort. He kissed the side of her head as they walked, speaking softly.

"Shhh, I've got you, it's okay."

"David, I...please, I'm so..."

"Shh, I know, I know."

"I don't understand," she cried. "Nothing...makes any sense...I can't -"

"Don't try to make sense of anything right now. Just be. I'm here."

"Please don't hurt Lily," she begged suddenly, her face twisting.

She never looked more like a child, more like someone several years his junior, someone to be protected. He kissed her forehead. She was so soft, so pliable, so sweet. He pushed through the closet door and strode across Laura's bedroom, heading for the bathroom. Cadence seemed hardly aware of her surroundings. She gazed up at him with a familiar mixture of reverence and apprehension.

"You made your choice. What's done is done. It's not really your fault you enjoyed it so much, given that you're such an insatiable little slut. I'll figure something else out next time, now that I know how much you like getting your ass fucked." He grinned at her wickedly, then paused, sobering.