Caging Cadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lily is safe," he assured her. "I won't touch her this weekend, I promise."

"Don't touch her...ever..." Cadence murmured, closing her eyes.

David smirked, choosing to remain silent. She didn't respond. Her head drooped. He set her down gently in Laura's fancy tub, turning on the hot water. It was usually pretty quick to warm up. He wasn't going to give her a full on bath - just clean her up a bit. It was just protocol after anal. She became more aware when her bare skin hit the cold linoleum. She jumped a little, a soft gasp whispering through her lips. She turned her head and gazed at the gushing water in confusion - then fear.

"No, no, not again, please, I'll be good," she babbled, trying to push away from the gushing tap, her legs still too weak to stand.

"Cadence, settle down. It's okay. You were such a good girl for me. I'm so proud of you. I'm not going to hurt you anymore. Your punishment is over, for now. Let me take care of you."

"For...now?"

"I still have to punish you for lying," he reminded her. "But yes. For now, you can just relax."

Her posture softened. The water in the tub was already warm. Her hands drifted through it carelessly. She lifted her dripping fingers to push her hair out of her face, but her caught her wrist.

"Let me take care of that," he said. He went over to the vanity and retrieved Laura's hairbrush again. He found an errant hair tie in one of the disorganized drawers under the sink. When he returned to Cadence, the tub was a quarter full, rising up over her hips. She was sitting in the water with her knees pulled up, her arms crossed over her knees, her chin balanced on top. Her hair was hanging just above the waterline. He sat at the edge of the tub and reached for her. She complied, scooting closer to him.

He gathered her soft strands up, then began brushing the tangles and knots out of them for the second time that day. Cadence sat quietly in the tub, still curled up, watching the ripples in the water. He concentrated on brushing her hair gently. When it was free of snags, he carefully brushed it back and pulled it into a ponytail. Then he wrapped the ponytail up into a bun, tucking the end of her hair into the band. The result was messy, but serviceable. Her hair was out of her face and in no risk of getting wet for the third time in five hours.

She stared up at him, her eyes a little clearer. "How do you know how to do that?"

He laughed a little, shaking his head. "Of all the things you could ask me, that's what you go with? My history with hairdos?"

She shrugged. "I was just curious. Sir."

He shook his head again, reaching out to touch her shoulder. She didn't flinch or move away from him, but she didn't break eye contact either.

"It's a long story. But a messy bun is hardly rocket science, Cadence."

"It is for most guys."

"I'm not like most guys."

She didn't respond, finally lowering her gaze.

He pushed his hands into the water, stroking the top of her ass and her lower back. Then, using his fingers, warm water, and just a touch of soap, he cleaned out her ass. She resettled a bit, shifting uncomfortably as he worked. He knew she would be more uncomfortable if he didn't attend to this messy but vital chore.

When he was done, he unplugged the tub. Cadence watched him warily. He went to the sink, washed his hands, and returned to her, holding a towel. She looked as though she was struggling to say something, but having a hard time articulating it. She was still curled up, still covering herself. He stood still for a moment, letting her grapple with her thoughts. He knew she had to be feeling pretty conflicted at the moment. He had that effect on women. Particularly when he forced his cock inside of them.

"I don't understand why that felt so good," she whispered, finally.

"Because you didn't want it to," he said. "Being made to do things you don't want to do turns you on, Cadence. It makes you wet. It makes you desperate. It makes you so hot and anxious for cock that your first time taking one was up the ass. And you came so hard - almost harder than when I forced consecutive orgasms on you this morning."

She blushed scarlet. He stepped closer, holding the towel out. She climbed to her feet unsteadily, reaching out to step into the towel. It was the second time that day she had done so. This time, when he had her wrapped up, he didn't let go.

An errant strand of auburn hair came loose from the bun and fell into her eyes, which were wide with surprise. She hadn't been expecting him to wrap her up, to hold her this close. Her blue eyes caught the light, making them sparkle, illuminating those multicolored flecks again. She was so beautiful, she took his breath away. She trembled underneath the fluffy towel, but he could feel the warmth of her skin underneath the fabric.

"But I think there was something else you were asking, Cadence. Something you've been asking yourself since this all began. How is it that I can make you feel so good, when you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you," she said, abruptly.

He stopped, surprised. He had been trying to fuck with her, mess with her head. He hadn't expected a response, much less that one. He fumbled, trying to speak again, but she talked over him.

"I thought I did, but...I don't think that's it. It'd be easier if I hated you. It feels good when I say it." She blinked, biting her lip.

"But...?"

"It's a lie. And I'm not supposed to lie to you...sir."

Reckless, suddenly more vulnerable than he wanted to be, David spoke without thinking. "Then how do you feel about me?"

She shrugged, shaking her head. "I don't think I've decided yet."

Then, something miraculous happened.

Cadence stretched up on her tiptoes, tilting her chin up, reaching for him. He was confused for a moment, meeting her halfway on impulse. Her breath was warm and smelled sweet, with just a hint of coffee. Even this close, her skin was soft and smooth, unmarred by blemishes...save for her right cheek, which still bore a faint shadow of his hand print. Out of habit, David closed his eyes, pulling her closer.

Her lips touched his, tentatively at first. Then she pushed against him harder, opening her mouth, her tongue questing out to meet his. She was kissing him. Without prompting, without coercion, without threats - she was showing him affection, sweetly and softly at first. And then, her kiss became hungrier, hotter, more intense. Without thinking, David dropped the towel, freeing her arms. She lifted them, twining her hands around the base of his neck, dragging him closer, pressing her body against his.

When she broke away, her eyes were full of fire.

She kissed him again, her movements clumsy and hungry and full of need. He couldn't deny her.

David swept Cadence up into his arms, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. He carried her out of the bathroom, kissing her all the while, then fell with her into Laura's bed.