Caging Cadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadence swallowed, eyes wide as she stared. She was terrified - but there was that heat again, creeping low in her belly, making the tips of her fingers buzz. She licked her lips, trying not to imagine all of these tools and toys in use.

She whirled around, unwilling to look anymore. She faced David, her heart pounding again. Panic was creeping up on her, and she was starting to worry she was really in trouble. All of the humor and ease she associated with him was gone - he wasn't smirking at her or making a joke. He was glaring at her, open and crude in his hunger, anger radiating from his posture.

"I'm going to give you one more chance, Cadence," David said, his voice low and dangerous. "I'm taking what I want - and you know what I want. You can give it to me willingly, and I'll even make it good for you. But if you keep defying me, I'll make you regret the day you ever met me."

"I already do," Cadence whispered, unthinking. He laughed, but it was cold and humorless.

"God, you've got a bratty mouth on you. Can't wait to see what you quip with my cock stuffed down your throat."

Cadence turned her face in distaste, wincing.

"What's the matter, little girl, you don't like dirty talk? Or is it just that you've never heard it before?"

"It's 2016. I've seen my fair share of porn," Cadence folded her arms. "Look, David, I...I don't know if I led you on, or-or what, but this really can't happen. Please, let me go. I don't want to do this."

"Not yet," he said, his tone confident. "But you will. Now get down on your knees and open your mouth."

"What?"

He didn't ask again - he simply snatched her back the back of her scalp and forced her to the floor. She kept her mouth closed tight, wriggling in his grasp, lifting her hands to block him. He knocked them out of the way. Then he slapped her across the face - sharply. Cadence had never been slapped before. She stared up at him in shock and fear, ceasing all struggle. He took advantage of the moment and forced something into her mouth. It was rubber ball with holes drilled through it, attached to straps. He pulled the straps around her head tightly and secured them. The ball gag forced her mouth to stay open at an uncomfortable angle.

She whined, begging him with her eyes to take it off.

He gazed down at her tenderly, brushing her hair out of her face. "You'll get used to it."

He wrenched her to her feet and opened the cage in front of them. He pushed her in, closing the cage and locking the door in place with the padlock. She immediately went to the door and pushed against the bars, but they didn't budge. She hadn't really expected them to. She glared at him through the bars, wrapping her hands around them, trying to ignore the growing throb in her jaw. The ball weighed heavy on her tongue, pushing it back. Drool was beginning to pool at the bottom of her mouth, and she could barely stop it from dribbling out. She rattled the bars again, crying out wordlessly in anger, her message completely obscured by the gag in her mouth.

David dangled the key in front of her eyes, smirking again. "I'm going to give you a little time to think about your choices. When I come back, I expect you to be waiting for me, stripped nude, and kneeling on the floor with your legs spread and your arms behind your back. Fold your clothes and put them in the corner of your cage. If you fail to do any of this, your punishment will be worse. Do you understand?"

Cadence furrowed her brow. She wanted to ask what "punishment" meant, but she couldn't with the gag in her mouth. She kept waiting for him to laugh and say it was all some weird prank, but there was still no real humor in his eyes. He was angry. She'd really pissed him off, she could tell. She knew she should probably stop pushing her luck, just let him take what he wanted...but did she really want to give that up?

Cadence had always had a complicated relationship with her sexuality. For obvious reasons, her mother had gone heavy on the sex ed, and Cadence knew all too well the potential consequences of teen motherhood. Laura had gotten Cadence a prescription for birth control on her thirteenth birthday, and although Cadence took her pill daily, she hadn't wanted to risk getting pregnant at any cost. She had made it her own personal crusade to avoid the trap three generations of women in her family before her had fallen into. Sure, she'd had crushes in some guys at school, but she'd always been too scared to pursue them. Not of their rejection, but of their desire - this kind of desire that David was exposing her to now - relentless, raw, and unyielding.

She knew men would take what they wanted. So she avoided them at all costs. But she still had desires, of course. She had given herself her first orgasm long ago, rubbing against her pillow, and had broken her hymen on the night of her 18th birthday with her brand-new dildo. But still, she felt that longing, that aching gnaw in the pit of her stomach. That emptiness. And there was something intoxicating about how badly David wanted her, how little he cared about her input on the matter.

"I asked you a question, little girl. Nod if you understand me."

Cadence nodded, lips stretched by the gag.

"Good," he said. Then he turned and walked out, shutting the closet door behind him. The glimpse of her mother's unassuming bedroom beyond the threshold seemed more surreal to Cadence now than the tools of torture surrounding her. When the door snapped closed, Cadence took a moment, gazing around her at the walls glimmering in the red light.

Her jaw was really beginning to ache from the gag, and she was having trouble stopping herself from drooling. She tried to distract herself, but there wasn't much in the room to divert her attention from her current situation. She gnawed at the rubber ball - that helped the pain a little - and tried to think of a way out of this.

The way she saw it, David knew he had the upper hand. Cadence wasn't going to overpower him, and she certainly wasn't going to get away and reach her phone anytime soon. If she played along, maybe he would let his guard down.

She didn't admit to herself that there was a tiny part of her that wanted to play along. She just latched onto it as her best chance for getting through this unharmed. She didn't really think David would hurt her, - not more than a twisted arm, at least, - but she didn't want to risk it. She'd never seen such anger in anyone. It was frightening. Not because he might lose control, but because he still seemed so in control despite his rage. And it elicited a response in her that she never, ever expected.

Cadence had heard whispers of this online, in her more adventurous forays. Dominance, submission...she'd been too scared to learn more than a few words, but she knew this was what David intended for her. This was not how she had expected to give up her virginity. She wasn't sure what she expected, but caged in a closet by her mother's boyfriend was not high on the list. Still, this was the hand she was dealt, and Cadence was nothing if not resilient. Trusting her instincts, she began to strip.

She removed her pajama pants, cursing them slightly. If she'd just kept them on in the first place...

Next came her tank top. She shivered as she whipped it up over her head, mourning the loss of its minimal protection.

Now that she was standing in this red-lit room in just her bra and spanx, she was starting to trust her instincts a little less. She took her time folding her pajamas, tucking them into a neat pile in the corner, just as David had asked. Then, trembling slightly, she reached up and unhooked her bra. Her tits, a modest handful apiece, bounced a little as she released them. Her nipples immediately tightened and hardened in the cool air, standing at attention. It brought new awareness to her body, and Cadence took a moment to inspect herself.

Her torso was long and flat. Her hips flared out slightly, her ass filling out her jeans in a way that made men stare long after she had passed. Cadence had always been small and slim, but she still had enough curves to appear womanly. She cupped her own breasts now, thumbing her nipples absently. She had always felt a little self-conscious of her tits. Her mother was so curvy, and David was bound to compare them. She shivered, pushing that line of thought away. She hooked her thumbs in her spanx and pushed them down, stepping out of them. The cool air hit her between the thighs, raising goosebumps along her skin. She was shocked and embarrassed to feel a little wetness growing in her core.

Finally, she stood completely naked. She shivered, then tucked her bra and underwear in with the rest of her clothes. Was she supposed to kneel now? How long would he be gone, and how long would he expect her to hold that kind of position? Uncertain, she sat on the floor, legs crossed, and waited.

Long minutes passed. Cadence's anxiety was starting to fade into boredom. She sucked at the ball gag in her mouth. She was getting used to it, he had been right. She was still looking forward to being able to close her jaw. Even swallowing as often as she could, she'd still drooled down her chin and onto her bare chest. She felt gross, and childish, and messy. All part of the process, she was sure. She had no idea how long she sat waiting - it had to be close to half an hour.

Finally, the closet door opened again. Cadence rushed to a kneeling position, opening her knees a little, but not nearly as wide as she was sure he would want. She clasped her hands behind her back and stared up at David, her eyes pleading.

"How was your time out, little one?" he asked, walking up to the cage. He was barefoot and shirtless now, exposing lean muscles and a chest sprinkled with hair. He was carrying a cup of water with a straw. Cadence gazed at it thirstily, straightening her back. If she could convince him she was playing along, he'd be nicer to her. And she really wanted some water.

She tried to garble out a reply, and he laughed.

"It's so nice to not have to listen to your bratty bullshit for once, Cadence. You have no idea." He fished the key out of his pocket and unlocked the padlock, opening the cage door. She was tempted to try to bolt, but her muscles ached from sitting on the floor for so long in the cramped cage. She held the position for a moment, staring up at him, wondering why he didn't tell her to do something. He seemed to be taking in the sight of her, kneeling on the floor, covered in her own drool, gagged and desperate.

He stepped back. "Come on out. No, stay on your knees, I didn't say you could stand. Crawl."

Cadence flashed him a dirty look but complied, crawling naked from the cage and onto the carpeted closet floor. He reached around the back of her head and released the gag, along with a flood of spit. Cadence grimaced, wiping at herself with her hands.

"Eww, gross," she sputtered.

He laughed again. "You're really squeamish. It's cute. Come a little closer." He held out the cup of water. She reached for it, trying to take it from his hand, but he pulled it out of her grasp. "Nope. Come here. I didn't say you could use your hands."

"This is ridiculous," Cadence said, slurring around her still-numb jaw. He rolled his eyes, then casually reached down and pinched her right nipple - hard. She yelped and tried to pull away, but that only hurt more.

"I didn't give you permission to speak, either. Now drink up before I change my mind and lock you in here until dawn, bound and gagged."

Fuming, Cadence scooted closer to him and obediently opened her mouth. He smirked and lifted the cup to her lips, watching her struggle to get the straw in her mouth. She took a few sips in relief, amazed at how refreshing tap water could be after spending half an hour gagged. She almost smiled at him, but then she remembered he was the one who gagged her in the first place. She finished the water and withdrew.

He shook his head, scoffing. "Goddamn, your mother taught you zero manners." Another cruel pinch to her nipple, the left this time. "Say thank you."

She winced away from his pinch, then glowered at him. "Thanks."

Anger flashed across his face. He took her by the chin and angled her face up, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Use full sentences. And you will address me as 'sir', do you understand?"

"Yeah," she said.

Still holding her chin, he gave her a sharp smack on her left cheek.

"Yes, I understand, sir," she hissed.

"Acceptable," he scoffed. "We'll work on the attitude. Now stand up. It's time to begin."

***

David met Laura online. Her story was typical - an older woman with a busy lifestyle, lucrative career, and far too much personal and professional responsibility. When they first met, it was a purely kinky encounter. He'd flogged, whipped, and fucked her to two screaming orgasms before sending her on her way. He'd figured that would be the last he saw of her - he liked to play the field, and he had a lot of options. But then she'd invited him out for lunch with her daughter, and all bets were off.

Laura was gorgeous, true. She was still fit and fairly supple for a woman in her late thirties, and she had a sexual appetite like no other. But she was a dark cloud in the sky compared to the brilliance of her teenage daughter. Cadence was shy the first time they met, speaking politely but never with real interest. Her shyness only made her more attractive. The sweetness in her gaze, the adorable blush that colored her cheeks when she was embarrassed - which was often. Her bright eyes and long, soft hair, framing that delicate face, all topped off with a tiny, easy-to-toss-around body that David found irresistible. From the moment they met, David knew he would have her, one way or another. He'd prefer it to be her choice, of course, but that ultimately wouldn't matter. What he wanted, he got for himself. It had always been that way.

Of course, he'd had a lot of fun playing with Laura in the meantime. It wasn't that he was using her solely to get to her daughter, and he had no plans to discard her. If things went his way this weekend, he'd have both women worshiping at his altar. But his ultimate goal had always been Cadence. So he took a break from his typical style and got "serious" with Laura, insinuating himself into her life - and thereby, her daughter's. He'd spent so many weekends at this house, wasting his time, hoping that Cadence would warm to him on her own. She didn't, and he was tired of waiting. It was time to show her what he had to offer. He knew he'd have her purring by the time her mother came home. It was incredible what a few days of torturous teasing and consistent caging could do.

"Now stand up. It's time to begin."

He gave her a count of two to stand on her own, then wrenched her up by the arm. She stumbled and struggled against him, almost out of habit, then relaxed in his grasp. That was a good sign.

His cock was tight and hard in his pants, but he ignored his own arousal for the moment. It had been hard to pretend to ignore her nudity. She was stunning, more beautiful than he would have believed. Her pale, lithe form was a stark contrast to the red light, to the tools he planned on using on her that decorated the walls. He admired her for a moment, caught in his grasp like a captured angel. He noticed, with some amusement, that there was a wetness glistening on her inner thighs. Her nipples were hard little diamonds standing out on her pale chest.

Maybe this would be easier than he thought.

"Every time I enter the room, I expect you to take that position, kneeling on the floor, hands behind your back. Do you understand?"

Cadence nodded.

"Full sentences, Cadence."

"Yeah, I get it, thanks," she said.

He shook his head, tsking. "You've got a shitty memory. You want the gag back in, then?"

Cadence paused, looking abashed. "I meant - yes, sir. I understand."

He released her arm, taking a step back. She stood in the middle of the room, uncertain, hands fluttering to find a place. He saw the war within her - she wanted to cover herself, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of showing her discomfort. He chuckled low - as if she could help it. Everything about Cadence dripped discomfort, embarrassment, and nervousness. He loved it. He gloried in watching her squirm under his gaze, taking his time, circling her slowly. Every step resonated in the room, and he caught a shiver rippling down her form.

"Who else has seen you naked, hm? Besides me." He was behind her now. He lifted his hands and softly brushed her hair from the back of her neck, tucking it around her shoulder. He let his touch follow the curve of her neck, her shoulders, her arms. He repeated this action a few times, silently willing her to relax. He trailed his fingers along her shoulder blades and up and down her spine. Her posture softened. Every few strokes, he let his fingers drift a little closer to her front, starting with her stomach, and then the undersides of her breasts...

"N-no one," she said. "No one else. Just you, sir."

"Lucky me," he breathed. His hands left her chest, inches away from actually touching her tits. He stepped closer to her, moving his hands to her back again. He traveled up her spine, then back down...then lower, cupping her firm, round ass.

Inches from her exposed cunt.

She gasped and jumped forward, almost involuntarily. Her arms swung around behind her, blocking his access. He growled, then snatched her wrists, holding them together in one of his hands. She was so small. It was almost pathetic how easily he controlled her. He wasn't even sure anymore why he'd waited this long to take her. It was so obvious now that he could have fucked her at any time, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

"I thought you were going to be a good girl for me," he said, "but I guess you don't know how, do you? You're such a stubborn little slut, you can't be good."

"I'm not a slut!" she protested. He whirled her around, still clutching her arms, pulling her naked body up against his. She was blushing crimson, her chest heaving, her eyes sparkling with anger. Beautiful. He forced his knee between her legs, rubbing his jeans against her wetness. They were so close, he knew she could feel his hard cock pressing into stomach. She closed her eyes, furrowing her brow, biting her lip against a moan. He laughed, then pulled his leg away.

"You are," David countered, "just like your mother. So I'm going to teach you to be good, just like I taught her." He released her, breathless. He was aching to fuck her...but he knew he had to take his time. If he was lucky, he would get to fuck her throat tonight. The real prize was going to be a longer play in his weekend games. "Go bend over that table. Now."

He pointed to the nearby wall, one that wasn't taken up by the cage or the door. There was a black, metal table bolted there, complete with attached cuffs for her wrists and ankles. Above and on either side, the walls were adorned with his collection of crops, canes, whips, and paddles. He wasn't even sure which he would use yet, but it was clear he would have to choose soon.

Cadence froze, her eyes widening as she took in the implements of torture. She turned back to him, uncertain.

"Do I have to?" she whispered, lowering her eyes. God, she was so cute.

"Did I tell you to?"

She nodded.

"So what do you think?" He lay a finger beneath her chin and lifted it, looking into her eyes. "Is there a single thing I've done tonight that makes you think you shouldn't do exactly as I tell you?"

"I don't want this," she breathed out, trembling. "Please, David, it's obvious...all this stuff...don't you and -" she swallowed, wincing, and closing her eyes again. "Don't you have my mom for stuff like this? I've never even...I'm not ready for..."