Caging Cadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh, shh." He pulled her towards him again, more gently this time. Surprisingly, she stepped into his arms, allowing him to embrace her. He stroked her hair, his other arm lingering around her waist, hand resting against the small of her back.

"It really doesn't matter what you want," he said gently. She flinched, but he held fast. His voice grew firmer. "It matters what I want. And what I want is to fuck you, Cadence. I want to hurt you, too. Do you know why?"

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. She shook her head, confused.

"Because I'm a sadist, and that's what sadists do. We take what we want, and we hurt people. And yeah, your mom, it turns out...she likes giving me what I want, and she likes being hurt."

He let his hands travel down, seeking the curve of her hips and thighs. He swirled around her center, never touching, awakening her senses with his fingertips. It was a slow burn, a build-up he had mastered. Soon, he'd have her begging for it.

But he wanted to scare her a bit, first. He wanted to see tears in her naive eyes, witness that cute little pout, hear her sob and beg and scream for his mercy. It was what he'd wanted from the first time he saw her, more than anything. He knew he had to take it slow. He had to awaken what he already knew was inside her, but it would take time. He would have to find the balance between fear and desire - but it was a balance he knew well, and one he had practiced before. He could pull her back, if she got too afraid. She was safer with him than she knew.

Well, excluding her virginity. But he couldn't let her know that.

"But the truth is, little one...I don't just want women who want me. I don't only want to hurt someone who wants to be hurt. I want to hurt soft, innocent girls like you."

His hand found her hair again - such a convenient handle - and he took a firm hold. Tears were sliding down her face now, and she choked out a sweet little sob. He smiled, gazing at her shining cheeks with something bordering on reverence.

His other hand drifted downward, into the crack of her ass. She squirmed, and he gave her ass three quick, hard smacks. She cried out, choking on her sobs, forcing herself to stand still. She was gazing up at him. Before, she'd barely been able to look at him. The further he took her, the less she could tear her eyes away.

"Please, don't do this," she begged. "I won't tell anyone, I swear. Just let me go."

"I know you think you don't want this, Cadence," he whispered. He felt along the curve of her ass cheeks, reaching for that perfect, wet cleft between her thighs. When he finally touched her cunt, she gasped. He let out a sigh, surprised at how wet she was. He stroked her lower lips, swirling around the nectar below, careful to avoid entering her or touching her clit. She whined, trembling in his arms. "But I know you do. And your body knows, too."

He swirled his fingers around one last time, then swept them quickly over her clit, rubbing lightly for just a second. She jumped and cried out, caught between arousal and revulsion. He lifted his hand away, bringing it up to her eye level, showing her the glistening moisture clinging to his fingertips.

"Open," he commanded. She grimaced, shaking her head.

"That's so gross," she murmured, opening her lips as little as possible.

He scoffed. "I didn't ask what you thought about it, I told you to open your mouth. Now. Before I force you to the ground and fuck your face. I'm losing patience, Cadence."

She looked as horrified by the prospect of face-fucking as she did of tasting herself, but he'd convinced her. Gingerly, she opened her mouth. He shoved his fingers inside, making her gag. She glared up at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"That was for defying me the first time I asked," he said. "Now, clean them off. Taste how much you want this."

Glaring at him, she did as she was told. Her soft little mouth worked around his fingers, nearly making him collapse with lust. His cock was hot and hard against his zipper, straining for release. He had to take a deep breath to calm his nerves, watching her tentatively lick and suck at his fingers, slowly losing her revulsion as she got used to the taste of her own pussy juices. She took his fingers into her mouth down to the last knuckle, then pulled back slowly, letting him draw his hand away.

He had half a mind to push her to her knees and force his cock into her hot, wet little mouth anyway - but it wasn't worth breaking her limited trust. Not yet. When she sucked his cock, she wouldn't say no. She might not beg to do it, but he wasn't going to risk his dick in an unwilling woman's mouth, no matter how many paddles and whips he had.

"Good girl," he breathed. He caught a hint of triumph in her face before she recovered, bowing her head and staring at the ground.

"Enough stalling," David said. He led her over to the table bolted to the wall, then stepped back, pointing. "Bend over, stretch your arms out, and spread your legs."

Cadence stood for a moment, torn. Then she obediently bowed over the table, stretching her arms out towards the straps secured near the wall. Her auburn hair draped around her face, pooling around her on the table. Her legs remained firmly together. She looked back at him, her cute little ass in the air, her expression half-scared, half-defiant.

"I am getting really fucking tired of having to tell you things twice, slut," he snapped. He came up behind her and kicked her feet apart, forcing her to expose her wet cunt to him. "You get five extra strikes for that."

"Five extra?" Cadence gasped. David ignored her. He knelt down and secured her ankles in the straps attached to the table's legs. He paused for a moment, admiring her cunt from this angle. She was really dripping, her wet hole clenching at the empty air hungrily. He stood back up, letting his fingernails trail along the sensitive underside of her thighs and ass. She shivered.

"I'm feeling generous today, slut, so I'll let you choose," he said. He moved over her, securing her wrists in the straps tightly. She was more or less immobile now - she could still wiggle quite a lot, but that was far from a problem for him. "What am I going to use to punish you?"

"I...I don't want you to punish me at all. David, listen -"

He slapped her ass twice, then landed the third hit directly on her cunt. She screamed, rearing forward, suddenly sobbing again.

"You never call me by my first name, slut. You will learn that."

She sniffled, then nodded. She looked miserable, but she lifted her head and took inventory of all the spanking implements organized on the wall in front of her. She chewed on her lower lip, sniffed, and wiped her tears on her shoulder awkwardly.

"I don't know, sir," she said, finally, "which one hurts the least?"

He tsked. "Wrong answer, sweetheart." He moved to the other side of the table and lifted one of his favorites off the wall - a cherry cane, thin, whippy, and brutal. He knew it would leave beautiful marks, and a lasting sting. He also chose a lightweight, wooden paddle. It was probably the least among his arsenal, but he wanted to scare her more than he wanted to really hurt her. For now, anyway. It wouldn't take much to traumatize a total innocent like Cadence. He wanted to savor that journey, and he knew he had to go easy on her.

He showed her the paddle. "Ten with this."

Then, the cane. "Five with this."

He stepped forward, setting the cane down and keeping the paddle. He twirled it in his hand, giving a few practice swings in midair, mostly for her benefit. He stared down at her pitilessly, smirking a little.

She looked up at him in horror. "Please," she begged. "You can't -"

"I can. I'm going to. Right now. Get ready."

He lifted the paddle, swung it back, and brought it down - within an inch of her flesh, but he didn't touch her. She flinched like he did and cried out anyway, her fear eliciting as much of a reaction as her pain would have. She craned her neck to look at him, baffled.

"Wh-why didn't you hit me?" she asked.

"Oh, so now you want me to hit you? Okay, suit yourself."

He thwapped the paddle against her bare ass, relishing in the scream that left her lips a second later. She stomped her feet, crying out against the pain. He gave her the next four in rapid succession, each just as hard as the last. He was going easy on her, but he still wanted to leave marks. He wanted her to feel this punishment for days, and remember it forever.

He paused after the fifth strike, letting her feel the burning sting of the marks he was leaving on her. A red imprint was growing on her right cheek, where he had concentrated his strikes. He grazed his fingernails along it and Cadence wailed, shivering. Her face was streaked with tears, her bright blue eyes rimmed with red, and her hair was mussed. She looked adorable. He chuckled, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Aww, what's the matter, little one?"

"It hurts so much, please, please stop," she cried. "I've learned my lesson."

"Not a chance," he said. "You've got ten more, and five of those are with my cane. You don't even know how much that hurts yet."

"Please," she begged. "I can't take anymore, no one's ever hit me before."

His heart melted a little, taking in her pouting lips and sweet, sad eyes. He shook his head, forcing his expression into cold aloofness. "Laura can take ten times as many strikes as that. And she doesn't even cry anymore." He bent forward, putting his face close to hers. "Can you see why it's so much more fun playing with you? I can hit you just as much, but you break so much sooner."

She was really sobbing now, practically blubbering.

"I'll do anything, please," she cried. "Please, just don't hit me anymore."

He stared at her as if weighing his options. She had said the magic words, but he still wanted to spank her. Just a little more.

"All right," he said, lifting his hands in a gesture of defeat. "You've convinced me. Five more with the paddle, and we can save the cane for another time. But you have to do something for me in return, little one."

She sniffled, nodding. He had a feeling she knew what was coming.

"Now be a good girl and take the rest of your strikes, all right?"

David repositioned himself behind her, lifting his paddle. He was tempted to fake her out again, but he didn't want to push her too hard. Instead, he struck hard and fast, five times in a row - but a little less hard than before, and on her left cheek. Each strike elicited a delicious scream and shiver from her, tears flowing fast down her cheeks. Both sides were blooming beautifully now, two little red circles blossoming against her pale skin. He planned to add a lot more marks before the weekend was done, but for now, that would be enough.

Cadence was still crying, but more quietly now, her sobs subsiding into hiccups. He set the paddle down next to her pointedly, then began gently rubbing and caressing her red ass.

"Why did I have to punish you, Cadence?" he asked her, soothing her inflamed skin as he spoke.

She paused for a moment, then spoke. "Because I was a bad girl? Sir?"

"That's part of why," he agreed. He leaned over and undid the shackles around her wrists, helping her stand. It was an awkward position with her feet still strapped to the table's legs. He steadied her with his hands on her ass and stomach, spreading his fingers wide, showing her he could touch her wherever he wanted to. "But there was another reason, a more important reason.

"I wanted to show you that I can do whatever I want to you, little girl," he continued. "It doesn't matter how much you beg or how much you cry - in fact, crying and begging just make my cock harder. I will get what I want from you - whether that's screams or moans depends on how you decide to treat me moving forward."

She gazed up at him, cheeks still streaked with tears, lips swollen from sobbing. He regarded her carefully, tilting her chin up - and had his suspicions confirmed when she jerked her chin out of his hand. He chuckled.

"I don't think you understand quite yet, but we'll get there. Now, remember what I said before I finished punishing you?"

She nodded slowly. "I...have to do something for you."

"Mmhmm," he murmured. "Can you guess what that might be?" He cupped her cheeks with his hands, forcing her face up. "Look me in the eyes when you answer."

Immediately, almost involuntarily, she glanced away. He wanted to laugh again - she was so damn stubborn. She had no idea the effect that was having on him - the harder she fought, the more he wanted to break her.

"You want me to...get you off," she muttered, still looking away.

"Look at me," he said. Reluctantly, she complied. "That's acceptable for now, but I expect you to do a lot better next time. Don't look away. No euphemisms. No sugar-coating, not with me. I want you to get me off, yes. I want you to make me come. Using this." He rested a finger on her lips. "That means I want to fuck your face. Do you understand?"

"I'm not totally naive, you know," Cadence said, bristling.

He laughed. "Prove it, then."

He bent down, releasing her ankles from their straps, and then he guided her over to the center of the room. Her movements were awkward and clumsy - she was clearly stiff, unused to being in bondage for so long. Well, she'd get used to it.

"Get on your knees," he commanded, "and put your hands behind your back."

She hesitated again. He was getting really sick of that. He stepped closer to her, his face an inch away from hers.

"What is it, slut? Hurry up."

She met his eyes. "If I do this...if I..." she swallowed, then spat the next words out like a curse, "if I suck your cock...will you let me go?"

There was no chance in hell. He regarded her carefully, watching her squirm. The dirty words had sounded so foreign in her mouth. By the time the weekend was over, she'd be begging to suck his cock like a desperate, drippy little slut.

"I'll think about it," he replied.

Cadence looked skeptical (rightfully so), but she did as she was told, kneeling on the ground. She tucked her hands behind her back and looked up at him expectantly, waiting for further instruction.

Slowly, David undid the zipper on his jeans. His cock, straining with protest from being confined while hard for so long, sprang out more quickly than he wanted. Cadence grimaced, leaning away, looking revolted. He realized she'd never been this close to a cock before. Shoving it straight down her throat with no warning would be so satisfying, but...

He stroked himself, watching her discomfort avidly. She was blushing again, averting her eyes, sitting awkwardly on her sore bottom. He wanted nothing more than to snatch her by the hair, wrench her jaw open, and bury his cock in that wet, warm little mouth. Maybe her shock would prevent her from biting him. But, no. There would be time for violent face-fucking later. For now, he knew he needed to go slow, to savor each step of her forced seduction.

"Open," he commanded. "Open up those pretty lips and taste my cock."

Full of trepidation, Cadence opened her mouth and leaned forward.

***

It turns out that faking it was a lot easier than Cadence had expected it to be.

When he was touching her, using his fingertips softly, she wanted to melt into him. Those moments of tenderness stood out in sharp contrast to the violence and indifference he displayed towards her otherwise. She was starting to get the feeling he'd been planning this for a long time. Every so often, she'd catch a glimpse of softness in him - the way he touched her, or looked into her eyes. This was something he really wanted, and for a long time. She had a feeling he was just getting started.

It was getting really late, she knew that much. She wasn't sure how long he intended to keep this going. The worst had been the paddling, by far. No one had ever hit Cadence before tonight. Somehow, the methodical strikes while strapped down, completely at his mercy, had been so much worse than the quick strikes on her face and ass that David had doled out before. It had wrecked her, left her more devastated and hurt than she could have imagined.

Now that it was over, and she was kneeling on the ground before him again, Cadence was shocked to feel a sense of relief. Her stomach turned as David unzipped his pants and exposed his hard cock - thick, throbbing, and inches from her face. Still, if it were this or five strikes with that wicked-looking cane...

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She was certain he would calm down and come to his senses after he came. She'd heard that men could go mad with lust. She thought it was an exaggeration, but maybe not. And he'd been hard and hot against her this entire time, his arousal a sharp, nagging presence over their entire encounter. Maybe, she could do this one last thing, and it would all reset. It was a futile hope, but it was all that she had.

She reached out to touch his hardness with her fingertips, almost automatically. He caught her wrist.

"No hands," he admonished.

"I don't know what I'm doing," Cadence admitted, blushing.

"That's why I'm going to do most of the work. All you need to do is open your mouth, stay still, and take it. I told you - I'm going to fuck your face. You might want to take a deep breath and hold it."

David grasped the back of her head and pulled her closer to him, bringing her right up against his cock. He let it rest against her cheek for a moment, staring down at her, relishing the way she winced as his erection hit her face. Then he slowly dragged it across her face, bringing the tip to rest on her parted lips.

She glared up at him, caught between defiant revulsion and shock at the lust the feeling of his cock touching her lips ignited in her. She let her mouth fall open a little more, tasting him. He tasted salty, a little musky, but not bad. Just different. The feel of him was something else entirely though, something unexpected and...wonderful. She was surprised at how much she liked it.

Cadence gurgled a little as his hips bumped forward, forcing his cock into her mouth a little farther. It rested heavy against her tongue. She was surprised at how soft it felt, how velvety his skin was against her lips. She tucked them against him automatically, sheathing her teeth without thinking, feeling a spark of satisfaction with this elicited a satisfied groan from above.

"Good girl," he murmured. "You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?"

He gathered up her hair, raking it behind her ears and collecting stray strands from her neck and shoulders. Once he had it all, he wrapped her long mane once around his fist and secured her against him tightly. She took a deep breath and held it, as advised, and realized exactly why a moment later as he thrust forward again. His cock seemed to swell in her mouth, becoming bigger and hotter. Her first instinct was to choke, but since she was holding her breath, she was able to fight it. He pressed forward resolutely, eyes locked with hers (which were beginning to water, already), letting out a quick breath as he watched his cock disappear between her lips.

She couldn't reach the base, not quite yet. His cock was an average length, but a bit thicker than most, and her cheeks bulged with the effort of keeping him inside. She struggled to keep her breath held, pleading with her eyes for him to pull back. He grinned down at her.

"You look so beautiful," he said. "You're even cuter with a cock down your throat than your mother is."

Anger flashed in her eyes, for the first time in several minutes. She tried to take a breath to respond, choking. David laughed, withdrawing his cock, giving her two seconds to breathe. Then he started working towards his own pleasure in earnest.