Caging Cadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped her hair harshly, looked away from her pointedly, and began to fuck in and out of her mouth as if she were little more than a brainless, wet hole. She slurped wetly around his invading erection, moaning and retching as the head of his cock hit the entrance of her throat. He hit this spot twice more, grinning as she choked and fresh tears crept down her cheeks. Then he fucked her face shallowly, not touching her throat again, feeling her tongue and lips working to accommodate him. He kept this up for a while, not trying to try to get her to deep-throat - just enjoying the power of holding her by the head and fucking her face mercilessly, not even bothering to glance down and see the expression on her face. He fucked her face shallowly, not touching her throat again, feeling her tongue and lips working to accommodate him.

"God, you've got such a hot little mouth," he groaned. "Open up wider. That's it. You're such a good little fucktoy, Cadence."

When he started really fucking her face, Cadence stopped thinking. His comment about her mother had pissed her off, but then he completely distracted her with his steady assault on her mouth. There was nothing but his unrelenting hardness, hot and heavy on her tongue, the wet pulse of him working himself to a crescendo inside of her. She could taste something in her mouth, something that wasn't her spit or his sweat, but much saltier, hotter, and thicker.

David could hardly believe how soft her mouth was, even as he started to luxuriate in face-fucking her. The entire evening had been one long tease. He had been ready to fuck her hours ago - weeks ago, really. But tonight, with his cock buried between her lips, watching her gaze up at him with a glazed, almost worshipful look in her eyes - it had all been worth it, every second of waiting.

He started to fuck even faster, gripping her hair, drinking in her whimpers and moans as he pushed himself in and out, in and out, forcing her to take him, to accommodate him, to open her soft femininity to his hard, brutish masculinity. His cock was beginning to swell, and he felt that delicious, impending, no-stopping-it-now pull deep in his balls.

"Get ready," he grunted, thrusting against her, panting. "Get ready, slut. I'm going to come straight down your throat. You're going to swallow it all."

Cadence took a quick breath between thrusts, holding it, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Look at me, slut," he spat, pulling her hair sharply. She opened her eyes unwillingly. "Look at me when I'm coming in your throat. That's it, that's - ah -"

He growled, pinning her face to his crotch, coming hard. He thrust all the way forward, penetrating her throat without warning. Cadence choked, feeling her her throat muscles constrict around him tightly. She swallowed instinctively, half-disgusted, half-mesmerized by the feeling of his hot cum sliding down her throat. She was starting to tremble. Her nipples were hard in her chest, and she could feel a little pool of wetness beneath her on the floor. She'd never felt so needy in her entire life. How was it that he could use her, make her feel less than human, violate her against her will - but still make her want him so badly?

David sighed with satisfaction, pulling out of her mouth slowly, feeling his cock starting to soften. Cadence was still kneeling beneath him, staring up at him, her blue eyes wide, her red hair as tangled as ever, her naked, lithe body comfortably exposed to him now. She looked so sweet, an errant drop of cum decorating her lower lip. Suddenly overcome, he lifted her to her feet roughly and kissed her, ignoring her squeal of protest. His tongue probed inside of her, tasting himself in her mouth, probing her as roughly as he had with his cock only a moment before.

"Mine," he growled into her ear as he broke the kiss, his breath hot. "You're mine, Cadence."

She trembled in his grasp, unsure of what to do next. She wanted him to touch her, to make her come, too. But she didn't know how to ask.

She looked at him uncertainly, her fingers drifting towards her dripping cunt. He followed her movements and laughed, looking genuinely amused for the first time all evening. There was a new warmth to him, something she couldn't name. Was it because she'd been a good girl?

She could almost stomach this version of her captor...of David. It felt surreal to look at him now, to remember that he was her mother's boyfriend. She shivered, revolted, but somehow, the thought didn't soften her need. She was so far gone in her lust, it enhanced it instead.

She touched her lower lips tentatively, swirling her fingertips around, moaning softly and shuddering, electricity stemming from her dripping cunt and spiraling out through her core. She touched her clit and jumped - it was so swollen and sensitive she could hardly bear to touch it herself. She'd never experienced anything like this night before. As far as her cunt was concerned, this was a revolution. She wanted to come, so, so badly, she could hardly stand it. She rubbed her clit a little despite the sensitivity, moaning, feeling her face get hot as David watched her, smirking.

"What's the matter, little slut?" he whispered. "I thought you didn't want any of this."

He grabbed her crudely, wrapping one arm around her waist, knocking her hand out of the way. His fingers found her sopping cunt and she nearly collapsed with need, moaning as he swept his fingertips across her wet folds. He held fast to her, practically supporting her weight, letting himself explore that precious, perfect place, the center of her pleasure. He had been planning on waiting a little longer, on leaving her aching for any touch from him, but she looked so cute pleasuring herself. He wanted to make her moan. Teasing her a little would make her more compliant, anyway. He had to keep her wanting more, begging for him to come back and continue his slow, deliberate degradation of her willpower.

He brushed one finger along her outer lips, stroking her softly, spreading around her juices. She squirmed in his arms, panting. Slowly, he spread apart her lips, grinning at her wickedly. He very deliberately held her lips spread apart with two of his fingers, careful to touch her as little as possible. Then, with agonizing precision, he touched her swollen clit with the very tip of his finger and pressed down.

She lurched in his arms, wriggling to escape, rubbing against him even more in her thrashing.

"N-no, no," she gasped. "Too much, please, please stop -"

"You don't touch your cunt without my permission, little girl. But I can touch it whenever I want." He circled her clit a few times for emphasis. She jerked and went rigid in his arms, gasping, her face flushed. He continued rubbing her, watching as she moaned and squirmed, her eyes fluttering open and closed. Her breathing came more quickly, and her face started to scrunch up in that unself-conscious way of a person climbing towards orgasm. He chuckled, squeezing her closer, and began making wider and wider circles with his fingers, expanding slowly out wards, until he wasn't even touching her cunt anymore.

Her blue eyes popped open and she let out a frustrated whine. Staring at him, pouting, she demanded, "Why'd you stop?"

He cocked an eyebrow at her, moving to her nipple, preparing to pinch.

"I mean - I'm sorry, sir. Why did you stop, sir?"

"Are you saying you want me to touch you now, Cadence? What happened to 'if I suck your cock, will you let me go'?"

She frowned, looking suddenly confused. He could tell she was incredibly torn - her cunt yearned for him, for his touch, for the pleasure his fingers could bring her. But his words reminded her exactly how wrong this all was. That was his intention. He wasn't done making her squirm yet, and she still had no idea what else he had in store for her. She hadn't really earned an orgasm yet anyway.

"Beg me for it," he whispered, breath hot in her ear. He moved his hand back to her cunt, teasing her with his fingers. She collapsed against him all over again, his sexual puppet, writhing as her manipulated her sensitive clit. Suddenly, the oversensitivity wasn't painful for Cadence, but sublime. She'd never felt pleasure like this, and it overwhelmed her in its quest for completion, almost a separate entity in its power. She needed to come.

"Sir," she gasped, "pl-please-"

"Please, what, little girl?" he growled. He circled her clit with his fingertips, picking up his pace, drawing out a string of sweet, low moans from Cadence's throat. Her hips bucked against his hand, seeking fulfillment. She longed for his fingers inside of her, probing her depths, but he never penetrated her. He kept his touch light, teasing, only increasing the intensity when it seemed like she was getting too comfortable. He spoke harshly in her ear as he worked her pussy, never letting her forget who was touching her, who was making her feel so deliciously, deviously good.

"Ask for it, Cadence," he said. "You want it so badly, beg me for it. Your greedy little cunt wants it, even if you can't admit it - feel how wet you are, you're dripping all over my fingers. You can't even help yourself, can you? You're a desperate, horny, dirty little whore, driven entirely by your need...for this..."

She was right on the edge, her face hot, her breath gasping, clutching at him with her hands and her thighs. The tension was unbearable. She let out a wail, frustrated and unfulfilled. "Please!" she cried, "Please, sir, please, let me-let me -"

"Say it, slut," he growled.

"No, no, I can't," she cried out. "You're making me do this!"

There it was. She wasn't ready yet.

"I don't think you want it that badly," he decided, abruptly releasing her.

She went from being wrapped in his arms, practically speared on his fingers, to standing a foot away from him, in less than a breath. She almost fell over. He watched her feel the loss, reaching for him automatically, hungry and desperate in the face of his denial. His cock was already getting hard again, watching her ache for it so badly. He laughed at her, shaking his head and stepping back.

She stepped back then, too, aghast. Her fingers drifted towards her pussy again, but he quelled that action with a single look. She stood awkwardly for a moment, uncertain what he wanted her to do next.

That was a good sign. She wasn't bolting straight for the door, - which was locked of course, along with the bedroom door beyond it, but still - she was waiting for him to tell her what to do. He smiled. She wasn't asking him to touch her, not yet. But they were making progress.

"We're done for tonight, slut. It's getting late. Wait here." He turned to the door, reaching for the knob.

"Wait," she said. "'For tonight'? David, I thought..."

He glared at her.

She stopped talking, uncertain. Then she began again, "I thought this was...all a game or something. How long do you plan on keeping this up?"

He just shrugged. "Does it seem like a game to you?"

"Kind of."

He nodded. "You're right. It's my game, and we stop when I say so. But it's a game you can't win. So you might as well stop trying. Now stay."

He left, snapping the door shut behind him.

Cadence sighed, suddenly shaky, reality flooding back in his absence. Her cunt was still dripping, needy for release, but the yearning had mostly been driven to the back of her mind by what he'd said before he left. He couldn't really expect her to keep playing along with this, could he?

She eyed the dildos decorating the wall, wondering if she could make herself come with one before he came back. She grimaced at the thought - he'd probably used those same toys on her mother. She'd tried hard to avoid thinking about that connection tonight. David had done a good job of keeping her focus solely on him, in each moment - except when he wanted to make her uncomfortable with it, of course. But now that he'd left the room, her anxious thoughts started creeping back in.

It was Saturday night (early Sunday morning, really). Cadence didn't have class until Tuesday afternoon. Laura wouldn't be home until at least Monday, she knew. Did David really plan on keeping this going all weekend? What were the chances of her mother coming back home and discovering David in the midst of his perverted little torture games? Forget that - what would they do when her mother came back, period? How did they go back to a normal life after this?

Cadence was starting to worry a normal life wasn't what David had in store for her. And, despite the hunger inside of her, despite the intoxicating mixture of revulsion and magnetism she felt towards him, she wasn't ready to abandon all of her plans and live in his bed...or dungeon, as the case might be.

The closet door opened again. Cadence turned, watching as David walked back in. He was carrying a few items - her blanket and books from downstairs, conspicuously missing her laptop and phone. He also held a pillow and another cup of water with a straw. He handed her the water, gave her a warning look, and then set about creating a bed for her inside the cage.

"I can't sleep in here," she whispered from behind him, clutching the cup of water. She hadn't drank. She knew he didn't want her to, not on her own. He didn't answer her immediately. He fluffed the pillow, then folded the blanket so she could sleep with something covering her and something between her and the metal floor of the cage. He set her books in the corner on top of the clothes she had discarded there long ago. Then he turned around and took the water from her hands.

"Kneel," he said simply.

She stared at him, fidgeting in place, twisting her fingers together. He lifted his eyebrows, but she didn't kneel. She wasn't glaring, or being defiant. He saw the fear in her eyes. He took a deep breath, steadying himself.

"What is it, Cadence?"

"I don't want this," she whispered.

"I know you don't. That's the point."

She trembled. Her chin began to quiver, and tears welled up in her eyes. She sniffed, pawing at them, looking away from him. She stared into open space, fighting back against her sorrow.

"Please," she whispered. "Please, David. You have to see that this is completely crazy. I did what you asked, okay? I've never...I've never been with anyone before, like that, and I think I did a good job, but I didn't want...my first time...you're my mother's boyfriend, this is so wrong."

He shook his head. "You're not getting it yet, sweetheart. That's why you're sleeping in this cage tonight. That's why, tomorrow, we're going to do things together that make what we did tonight seem like child's play. What you think, what you decide is right or wrong, means nothing to me." He cupped her chin gently. "Your only value is that wet hole between your legs, and this soft little mouth, and your sweet, fuckable ass. The only purpose you serve from now on is pleasing me.

"I already have someone that wants to," he reminded her gently. "This is about taking someone who doesn't want to be taken, owning a girl who doesn't want to be owned. The more you fight it, the better it is for me."

Cadence was still crying, but she wasn't openly sobbing. She met his eyes. The fire in her gaze was back, and she stared at him with utter resentment.

"Why me?" she said, finally.

He grinned. "You remember the first day we met? Laura invited us both out to lunch. That was the first time I ever met a woman who wasn't immediately charmed by me. I've got a way, you know? I've always gotten what I wanted, one way or another."

"So I'm just, what, some gross challenge to you?"

He shook his head. "Not 'just'. But partly, yes."

"You're sick, you know that?"

He just chuckled. "I can still smell your cunt dripping, do you know that?"

She glanced away, abashed.

"Kneel down, Cadence. Now. This isn't over."

Enraged, shaking with the injustice of it, Cadence did as she was told. She opened her mouth, accepting the straw from him without further resistance. When she finished drinking, she bowed her head. "Thank you, sir," she muttered.

"Better," he said. "I expect you to speak clearly next time. Now, crawl to your cage."

Cadence turned, staying on her knees, and crawled into the makeshift bed he had created for her. It certainly wasn't nearly as comfortable as her own bed - she couldn't stretch out as far as she wanted to, and she could definitely feel the steel floor pressing against her hip through the blanket. Still, it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She watched as he shut the door to her cage, securing the padlock with finality. He turned, walking to the closet door, but stopped before he reached it.

"Almost forgot," he said. He turned back around, reaching into his back pocket, withdrawing two small, cylindrical items. The first was a pocket flashlight which she kept by her bed for late-night reading. He handed it through the bars.

"In case you can't sleep, or you wake up before me tomorrow, and you want to study."

She took it from him wordlessly, hiding her touched reaction. If he expected her to study, that surely meant he expected her to go back to school at some point.

The second item was her vibrator, the one she'd broken her hymen with on her 18th birthday. She blushed furiously as he manipulated it between his fingers, twisting the lower knob to turn it on and off, hefting the weight and length of it in his hand.

"It's really cute," he said. "Tiny, though. We're going to have to start training you to take more."

He bent down and set something on the ground - it looked like a coaster, one for protecting tables from glass rings. He stood her vibrator on its end on top of this. Cadence eyeballed the distance, and knew he had set the toy just within her reach - but getting it back on the coaster the same way he'd left it would be difficult.

David smiled, watching her work this out. "This is your next test, little slut. I'm going to leave this right here. Do you remember what I said about touching your cunt?"

"Not without your permission," she muttered.

"Right. You do not have my permission to use this, or touch yourself, or hump your pillow, or anything else dirty, desperate little sluts like you do to make yourselves come. If you do, I will know. Do you understand, slut?"

She glared at him, then nodded.

He tsked, shaking his head. "You are the most stubborn, impolite little bitch I've ever met. Wanna try that again?"

"Yes, sir," she snapped, voice dripping with venom. It just made him laugh again.

"Good night, Cadence. See you tomorrow."

David turned, strode to the door, and left her alone, not glancing back to see her reaction. He locked the door behind him with a deadbolt. Even if she somehow got out of her cage, she wouldn't escape the closet dungeon.

Once he was in the relative privacy of Laura's bedroom, he let out a long sigh, stretched his arms, and collapsed into the bed, grinning. Day one was a success.

He wondered if she'd even be tempted by her little toy. He had intended to leave her wetter, more wanting, more revved up. Their final conversation hadn't gone quite as planned, but he couldn't help but push her buttons. It was just too easy.

Besides, she had to learn. The sooner she did, the better it would be for her.

He hoped she used it, though. Angry, horny little girls tended to make spiteful, impulsive decisions. He would relish the punishment she earned in response.

***

Inside her cage, Cadence stared at her dildo, sitting absurdly erect in the middle of the dungeon floor. She actually hadn't come in a couple days. She'd been so stressed about midterms, her lack of privacy at home, and everything else going on in her life that she hadn't even had time. The night's long, sexually-charged atmosphere had her feeling so on edge, she wasn't sure she'd be able to sleep at all. She often masturbated to fall asleep, and there was no denying how badly she needed it after being abused, teased, and used by David for so long.