Caging Cadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, making a snap decision, Cadence reached out and snatched the vibrator off its makeshift pedestal. It was a tough grab - she had to press her shoulder completely against the bars, and she almost knocked it out of her own reach. She succeeded, however, and pulled her prize into her cage.

She turned it on and guided it automatically to her still-wet folds, sighing with relief as pleasure flooded through her. She closed her eyes, leaning back into her pillow, dragging the buzzing rod up and down her clit, shivering with satisfaction.

In her mind, she found herself playing back highlights from the evening, despite herself. The way David had her in his control from the moment he saw her - provoking her into fleeing, waiting for her to drop her guard to pounce. The inevitable, controlled way he implemented his plan, coerced her into obeying him, and humiliated her for the way her body responded to him.

The feel of his hot hands on her body, slow and soft, igniting her nerves and casting a fire along her flesh wherever he touched. She turned her vibrator up a notch, moaning a little. The hard, brutal sting of his paddle against her ass, making her wetter with every strike, even as she screamed for him to stop. His hard cock, constantly pressing against her, seeking her wetness relentlessly. The way he'd played her body so expertly, slowing coaxing her to the very edge of an orgasm, then snatching it away from her at the last moment. She rubbed herself faster, bucking her hips against her dildo, moaning more loudly.

"Oh, David," she whispered, "oh David, please..."

She turned the vibrator up as high as it would go, then pressed it into her wet, tight hole. She gasped and groaned with pleasure, elated at the feeling of having something inside of her, finally. She began to fuck herself, slowly at first. She remembered the tantalizingly slow way David had forced his cock inside of her mouth, and the careless way he fucked her face as if it were her pussy...less than that even. It was as if she was less than human, nothing more than a squirming little fucktoy, completely subject to his whims. She drilled herself harder with the dildo, lost in her fantasies. Suddenly, she wasn't just remembering - she was imagining.

What would it feel like to take his cock in her cunt? How would he do it? She knew that was his ultimate goal, and right then, fucking herself wildly with her dildo, she wanted it. She craved the heat of his skin on hers, the soft skin of his cock inside of her, the thrusting, pulsing, pushing of his hips as he plunged himself in and out, again and again, ravishing her, taking her, possessing her -

"Oh, please, please let me come, sir!" she found herself gasping. With a loud cry, Cadence bucked up in the air, her pussy clamping down on the buzzing cock buried inside of her. She rode out her climax, thrusting her hips against it, dragging out little sparks of pleasure that spiked from her cunt and out to her extremities. She rubbed her clit with her other hand, bucking and squirming, luxuriating in her completion...she had only come that hard once or twice before.

But then, a sense of regret. She opened her eyes.

She wanted more.

And she had no fucking clue how she was going to put her dildo back on the coaster without David noticing she'd moved it.