Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,559 Followers

All this was new to me. I had never seen Caitlin when I showered. Then it struck me that she was telling me that it was the same day I tried to fix her bike and she told me she could no longer be anywhere near me.

"As I watched you shower," she paused for a moment, her cheeks reddening. Caitlin took a deep breath and continued. "My body went into revolt, and I came watching you wash yourself. I couldn't help it." Caitlin looked up at me, her eyes had a far off look about them, and her breathing became slightly more ragged.

It seemed every emotion in her body was playing a part in Caitlin's turmoil. Her rosy cheeks were now spreading their color towards her temples and down her neck. "Honestly, I tried looking away, Matt, but I couldn't. Seeing you naked and just a shower glass between us, I wanted you so much," she finished on a whisper.

By now Caitlin's link was in full flow, as her pent up emotions and thoughts of hopelessness rushed at me, assaulting my mind. She had finally opened the one part of herself she had kept away from me for so long. The pain of guilt that followed when her mind finally processed everything she had seen, done, and felt. The conflict her mind and body were in, and the torment of everyday hiding those feelings so deeply that I could never sense them. Day by day they festered within her, pushing her toward the edge of despair.

I felt a sharp pain across my eyes. I tried to breathe normally, but just then everything started to go dark. From the limits of my thoughts, as my mind acted in defense of this onslaught and started to shut down, I heard my sister's voice scream my name in panic as I slipped into unconsciousness. The sound of Caitlin's voice came to me first, followed by the sensation of movement and then wetness on my face. Slowly I opened my eyes and for a moment watched my sister as she held my head in her arms, gently rocking back and forth, tears running freely down her face onto mine, saying, "I'm sorry, Matt, please wake up, I'm sorry I hurt you, please, Matt, wake up."

Knowing all that I knew now, it surprised me that my own sister had managed to stay sane. I had got it all in one shot. For someone like Caitlin, it felt like every day she had been visited by so many emotional demons, which had pushed her deeper into her own reclusive state. I needed to help her. I just hoped I could live with myself and what I was about to do when this was all over. For the sake of my sister's sanity, I had to try.

"Ok, Caitlin. I agree to everything you have asked for, but I have one condition. Failure to agree will mean the answer is no."

She jumped at the sound of my voice, surprised that I was awake. All she could do was hug me and cry some more. It took a moment before both of us could get up from the floor, and I had one mother of a headache that was going to take some shifting. We now sat on the couch, Caitlin anxiously looking at me.

"Caitlin, I know it all now. Everything you have held back from me all these years, and I'm so sorry that you had no one to talk to about this. It's because of that; that I will agree to the week's husband and wife adventure, but we both know it's more than that. So we're going to skip the pretense." My sister's face was now a mix of excitement and dread as she waited for me to finish. "When we go home, we have to tell Mom and Dad."

Caitlin was already backing away from me, her head shaking. I grabbed her hands and her whole body tensed. She was visibly shaking now. Her eyes as wide as saucers and the color totally drained from her face. "Please, Matt. Don't make me agree to this. I will be alright after our week together. I promise," she pleaded. "Please, Matt. Everything will be ok. Don't make me agree to this."

"No, Caitlin. Sooner or later they're going to figure this out. We can tell ourselves it won't, but we both know this is going to change us. We're saying it's only going to be for a week and then go back to being just brother and sister. Caitlin, that won't happen, and we both know it. We have to tell them."

Pulling her hands away, Caitlin shakily stood and paced the room. She had forgotten about our link, and I could sense every fear going through her head as she faced them. After what felt like an eternity watching her pace, my sister finally sat down next to me and nodded her head. I ignored her. She figured out why and said, "Ok, I agree. I have no choice, and I just pray Mom and Dad won't kill us both when we do tell them."

I needed to lay on the couch, hoping to ease the throbbing pain in my head. Caitlin snuggled in front of me, and I held her so tightly for a while. She needed space in her own head, and I had to give her time to be at peace with herself. Holding her like this was enough for now.

"Caitlin, since we're now a married couple, does that mean we have to do all the sweaty, sticky, leaking stuff that married people do?" I whispered against her ear.

I could feel her giggling as I held her. "God, I hope so."

We both laughed so much. I had a wife now. We had both mentally closed one chapter of our lives, ready to accept this week's adventure. I even admitted to myself that it was something I was looking forward to. Caitlin may be my sister, but I had always known, in those far off reaches of my mind where no one is supposed to think those thought about their sisters, that this is what was meant for us. She had always been that one person in my life that I truly felt comfortable around, to the point that I could finally find my own peace.

I had to put what would happen after this week way in the back of my mind. Our folks will find out in a week, and thinking about it now would simply cast a cloud over us. For Caitlin's sake, I couldn't let that happen. "You owe me."

Caitlin glanced over her shoulder, not sure what I was talking about.

"I haven't seen you naked since we were ten. You cheated and saw me naked more recently. I would say you owe me."

The smile on her face gave her away. I think the mischief in her eyes backed that up as well. Detaching my arm from around her, she stood in front of me, closed her eyes for a moment and set about a slow dance to music in her head. My own sister was doing a strip tease dance for me. All I could do was watch and adjust my pants as she pulled clothes off her body, and what a body.

When her blouse hit the floor, revealing her slightly muscular shoulders and upper arms, a side effect of all the karate training, the white straps of her bra an attractive contrast against the sun soaked skin, Caitlin turned her back to me. As her hands went to the clasp of her bra, her face moved slightly, allowing me to see that smile that could melt snow with its warmth. Her bra slid down her arms and joined her blouse on the floor, the gentle sway of her body slowly turning towards me.

Caitlin placed her arms over her tits until she was facing me, and as the tune continued to play in her head, both arms opened up to me to reveal such beautiful tits, a comfortable C-cup that was for sure, and fitted her frame well. I had never imagined she would look so sexy, even when I watched her from time to time in a sports bra. I may have to re-evaluate Caitlin wearing them as often as she did, unless she's in a competition. There was no way I wanted to let those beauties stay hidden ever again.

Even her nipples gave away what her face was telling me. The redness of her cheeks and neck simply confirming that, not only was she enjoying stripping in front of her brother, she was actually turned on by it. For a few moments she cupped and played with them, pulling on her nipples and making cones of her tits. That was maybe the first time I was ever jealous of Caitlin having her hands on something I wanted. As her hands now started to slide down her stomach, her body started to turn once again.

This time, her own impatience was catching up with her, and although Caitlin was enjoying the moment, I suspected she had an itch she wanted scratching real bad. With her back to me, her thumbs went into the waistline of her pants. She bent over, taking her panties with her, and I nearly shot my own load right then as her pussy and ass were totally exposed to me, not more than a few feet away. She did a quick little shuffle, and those clothes ended up next to her blouse.

I must say, if this was an impromptu strip, I would be Jell-O in her hands if she ever sat and thought about doing a rehearsed one. By now she had straightened up again, and her slow shuffle to the music she was hearing moved her back towards me. Both hands now made the journey up her body again, and pulled the grip from her pony tail, finally releasing her hair. As the last of her clothes hit the floor, she opened her eyes, looked down at the bulge in my pants, and smiled. "I'm glad your wife has the desired effect on her husband."

She held out her hand and I took it. We walked to the bedroom, and, as I sat, she sat next to me. It was obvious that she wanted to say something; again, it felt right to let her lead this conversation. "Matt, you know that had I believed this would ever happen, I would have waited."

We both looked at each other. Caitlin had misted up, and instinctively I held her hand in mine, squeezed it ever so gently, and waited. Caitlin held onto mine, her body trembled before she grabbed back control. Her gaze left me, and she stared towards the rug on the floor. I watched as she took a deep breath and continued.

"When I got to college, I hit it pretty hard, all of my freshman year I bed hopped, if you ask me how many, I will tell you, but I'm hoping that you love me enough that you won't do that to me, looking back on my life, I'm not proud of any of it, but to me, it was the only way I could think of to get you out of my system." She paused just long enough to breathe again, in her rush to bare her soul she had poured it all out in one sentence. "I was a slut, Matt. I can't change that now."

Something occurred to me, so I asked, "Is that why you had your fight?"

"Yes. The asshole's name is Brad Marshall. He seemed to think that once a slut, always a slut. I tried telling him, Matt, but he wouldn't listen. He took it personally and pissed me off. He deserved the ass kicking he got."

Caitlin was close to tears. The look on her face told me that she was very much afraid that, even at this late date, when her heart felt the need to simply love her brother as her husband it would now be destroyed, because of her need to be honest with me about her past. I stood and she looked up at me, uncertain of my actions. "Stand up."

She did as I asked, although I could tell she was still uncertain of anything I was doing, our link telling her nothing. I watched as Caitlin, for a moment, struggled to decide what to do with her hands. Eventually she settled on placing them on my hips, her gaze never leaving mine.

"When I kiss my wife for the first time, I want to do it standing up. So that she can see this means everything to me and it can never be confused with foreplay."

The sparkle in her eyes was only just outdone by the smile on her face, as she raised her arms and now placed them around my neck. Although we are the same height, she raised herself onto her toes and kissed my forehead before placing both feet back on the ground. Tilting her head, her eyes closed a fraction of a second before mine did. As Caitlin's lips touched mine, her arms pulled my neck closer and held me there. She breathed out through her nose, and shuddered ever so slightly as her lips now crushed mine.

I waited as Caitlin's tongue hesitantly ventured along my lips before touching hers with mine. There was no fight for supremacy, just a quiet acceptance that this was our first kiss, and we knew that, sometimes, a little is always enough. Her lips started to taste salty, and as I opened my eyes our lips parted. Caitlin was crying. As she buried her head into my neck, her body shook for a moment, too emotionally drained to say anything but choke back a tear or two.

"Thank you my husband."

Caitlin used the pause to her advantage. Her arms moved from my neck, another pause, and then a tugging at my pants before they fell to the floor. I felt the heat of my own cheeks. We were really going to do this, something that my sister had contemplated for so long now, and something that was banished to the back of my mind never to be given a name or a meaning. I wasn't going to fuck my sister. I was going to make love to my wife, and as far as both of us were concerned, this was indeed our wedding night.

As I took a step back, my hands went to my shirt to undo the buttons and Caitlin pushed my hands out of the way. I had never seen the look she had on her face before. Her link wide open screamed her feelings at me, entwined within, the pent up hunger she felt as well. The beating of my own heart as it pounded in my ears, the warmth of my neck, and the sweat that crept down my forehead, dripping into my eyes telling me I was so hopelessly lost to this woman. The only thought that managed to take hold in my mind was that I should go gently.

Caitlin suddenly stiffened and looked at me. Although her lust was still plain to see, a hint of anger peppered her next statement. "You dare, and I will break it off with my bare hands and make you watch as I fuck myself with it. I'm your wife, not some porcelain doll."

I guess that told me our link was still alive and keeping Caitlin up to speed on my thoughts. By now, all my clothes were on the floor and her hand wrapped around my iron hard cock. For a second, she paused as though a doubt had caught up with her, and she was uncertain about what to do with it. As our eyes met, she continued to move her hand up and down my cock, saying, "Matt, I'm going to turn off my link. Please, understand that I'm not hiding anything from you. I simply want everything you do to me for now to be a surprise." She then looked down at what her hand was doing. The shrug of her shoulders was so slight that I almost missed it. "But I need to take care of this first because once you're hard again; this pussy of mine is going to need all the attention you can give it."

I found Caitlin talking so honestly and dirty an incredible emotional rush, and a part of her that I would have never had envisaged. She sank to her knees, not once letting go of me, and as I slipped into her warm, exquisite mouth, she looked up at me and winked. All the time she worked on my cock, she never looked away; her eyes told me just as much as our link would have. I felt her hand slip between my legs and hold my sack. The warmth of her hand and the movement of her fingers added to the rush.

She was right, I didn't last long. I had the most beautiful woman in the world giving me head, and doing a damned good job of it as well. I didn't need to tell her I was close, too much of my body gave me away. Caitlin timed everything. As she felt my balls tighten up she quickly took her hand away. Placing both her hands on my ass she pulled me towards her with one pull, forcing my cock down her throat as I came and sending everything that had built up over these last few days into her body.

Those eyes never stopped looking up; they misted once I had finished. Gently, she wiped away her tears before she seemed to become serious and set about making me hard again. Pulling back slightly she sucked, and once again her hands worked their magic. This woman was incredible, even as the minutes ticked by she was busy. She was a woman on a mission and I didn't dare get in her way. Only when she was satisfied with her work did her lips part and she moved away.

"I'm ashamed to say I planned that part. My pussy gets the first real load. I promised myself that I had to take you deep, so I didn't taste you. That way, when I do make you come in my mouth, I get to taste you for the first time."

As she stood, I shook my head. Every day with this woman would be an adventure. I had to admire her ingenuity though. Once again Caitlin wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. He hips moved and I could feel her maneuver herself so that her pubic bone rubbed my cock. She was trying; I had to give her that, so many hints and no pushing me. The heat from her body just seemed to increase by the second. I decided it was time for a little action.

I leaned down and grabbed her ass. Caitlin moaned as she continued to kiss me, her arms held on tight, ready for anything; she wasn't giving up on our kiss that was for sure. My fingers dug deep as I lifted her off her feet and spun us around. Caitlin's legs wrapped themselves around me as I forced her body against the wall. The tip of my cock felt warmth and wetness and, with an upwards motion of my hips and a silent prayer that I was in the right place, I sank into her in one wet squelching thrust.

Caitlin broke our kiss and moaned into my neck, her hips already trying to move and take as much pleasure as her pussy would give. Again she moaned as I thrust upwards to meet her hips. She said something, but my neck muffled her. Caitlin pushed herself away from me to meet my gaze, her hips still challenging me to keep up the rhythm we were both trying to establish. "The bed, Matt, I need the bed. I want this..." Suddenly, she sucked in air. Her eyelids fluttered for a second. "Oh fuck yes, there, right there."

Her pussy spasmed and it seemed to wrap itself tighter to my cock. Caitlin buried her head into my chest, and one long groan escaped her lips. Her hips paused for a moment as her body pleasured itself through her mini orgasm. Suddenly, she pushed down and went back to rocking her hips. Caitlin didn't see me smile, and I was so grateful that she had shut our link down. It was time to get down, and just a little dirty.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that, Matt. Just a few million more of those, and I can die a very happy woman."

My moving caught her unaware, and her eyes shot open as a 'what are you up to' look crossed her face. I walked over to the bed, lifted her off, and let her go. Caitlin simply let go and bounced once on the bed, her legs wide open and that mischievous smile still challenging me. Holding her knees, I climbed onto the bed, my eyes never leaving that cum soaked hole, her pussy lips bloated and shiny. My own senses were on a high as I drew closer to her womanhood. She seemed to shrink a little as the distance between us became nothing but a breath away.

Inhaling her perfume, my cock twitched in anticipation. My nose touched her pubic bone and Caitlin moaned. Her hands were on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. As my tongue darted out and pierced the fleshy protection of her clit, her hips lurched upwards.

"Oh fuck, Matt, this isn't fair. It just isn't fair."

I would have smiled at her remark, but my mouth was wide open and already in the process of covering her clit. My tongue danced over it, taunting it, running tiny circles around that bloated little bud. As I lapped up her juices as quickly as I could, her gasp and then moan changed to a scream, her fingers digging into my scalp. Holding handfuls of hair in her hands, she pulled my face closer to her pussy as she gave out one final scream and came all over my face. I met my challenge and drank from that pleasure well, sending poor Caitlin into a cycle of one orgasm chasing another through her body.

Her body bucked and thrashed around the bed, and, without even realizing it, poor Caitlin was now in a cycle of her own making, the longer she held my face to her pussy with her hands on my head and her legs now wrapped around me. What was a red blooded man supposed to do? Suddenly, she let go, sucked in air and went rigid. For a while I wondered what I had done to her, then she let out a slow moan and her body simply deflated, her chest sucking in air.

markelly
markelly
2,559 Followers