Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

"This is mine, and so are the contents."

I stifled a laugh. The look on her face telling me it may not be a good idea to hold out on her. Even when I went to play with her tits, she swiped my hands away, saying, "You don't get to play with any of your toys until I get what's owed me."

Settling for holding her hips, I thrust up into her soft velvet pussy, the sounds we made as we both bottomed out adding to our sense of arousal. Caitlin had changed tactics now, and, as she lowered herself onto me, clenched her muscles, pausing before lifting herself. She smiled as she felt my cock twitch, and placed her hands on either side of my face, her tits now comfortably within reach. The look of concentration was still there and her need to make me cum now more forceful and desperate.

My hand scooped her left breast into my mouth. I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, running my teeth along it as I did. Caitlin gasped and went back to slamming her pussy down onto me. Rocking the hammock all but forgotten now, I concentrated on holding it still as she worked her magic on me, and, with one final twitch of her pussy muscles, my cum shot deep into her. With a satisfied look on her face, Caitlin pulled her tit out of my mouth and slumped onto my chest, her own body heaving and quivering as the orgasm she had fended off so I could have mine enveloped her.

Neither one of us wanted to get up from the hammock. Although I did casually mention that if she peed on me, I would feel obligated to return the favor. With a pout and a wicked grin, Caitlin eventually climbed off of me, and with the words 'spoil sport' still hanging in the air she wandered back to the cabin, swaying that cute ass of hers yet again. Caitlin had already exited the bathroom by the time I had pulled the hammock apart, put it back into storage, and got back into the cabin.

"Get your shorts off, Matt. This is a no clothes cabin."

Ok, now I was confused. I guess I didn't get the memo. "When did that happen?" I asked.

"The decision was made while I was emptying my bladder and you're cum out of my pussy. I even held a vote. Oh, and by the way, you abstained due to your absence." Caitlin came out from the kitchen, her hand held out. The two second wait for my shorts only gained me a click of her fingers and pointing towards the offending shorts. Tempted as I was, I wasn't sure I could make one pair of shorts last a whole strip tease. Caitlin, now in possession of my shorts, dropped them into the wash basket and set about dinner, totally naked and, I suspect, slightly aroused that her husband was watching her make it. My chores being more menial, I got the table ready.

It was later in the evening, while we were both lying on the couch, listening to music and doing nothing more than holding each other, that Caitlin made her announcement. "Going back to college is a no brainer. I want to finish my education. The trouble is, we're going to be hitting the folks with so much information when we go back, I'm not sure we're going to get them to agree to me changing to your college to finish my degree."

Poor Caitlin's mind was already mapping out our future, and our parent's ability to keep both of us off balance with all but the most common sense decisions meant that both of us simply had to be honest with them and hope. "We won't know until we try, and trying to second guess our folks has always been a magical mystery tour. Once our cards are on the table, anything can happen, so just hang in there. Always remember it's us from now on."

For a long while, Caitlin just lay there, saying nothing. Finally, she nodded her head in agreement. With a sigh, she stood up and held out her hand, and with one sentence I was as hard as iron. "My husband, as a woman I have needs, and right now I have a need for you to be in my ass."

Caitlin had her hand outstretched and of course I took it. I was slow and very gentle with her, right up to the point when she pushed her hand under herself and started frantically rubbing her clit. She screamed that she needed me to go faster, her breath catching in her throat, and she just managed to stifle a scream long enough to arch her back on my inward thrust. Her first orgasm of the evening vibrated off the walls of the cabin.

*******

The slam of the cabin door had started to become my morning wake up call. I showered and made breakfast just in time to see a sweating Caitlin walk passed, dropping her clothes on the way to the shower.

"You can look at my ass as much as you want. You've had it now."

"I'm picking up your clothes after you, yet again."

"You're also looking at my ass. I don't mind, I'm happy you like it," she countered. I was so busted with this woman. Caitlin came out of the shower in nothing more than a towel covering her hair.

We had breakfast and settled on a trip to the mall. Caitlin even found the checkout girl that started all this. They chatted and I bagged. An uneasy feeling crept up on me and I pushed it aside with all my might, but it simply wouldn't go away. Even as I placed the bags into the car it was there, and my wife trying to draw a conversation out of me, it didn't work.

Sensing Caitlin was using our link to find out what was troubling me, I glared at her. She dropped her gaze and looked back out the window. It was me that wanted to pick the place for this conversation, and Caitlin's reluctance to enter the cabin just proved me right.

"The answer to your question is yes." Caitlin went back to removing her clothes, folding them and putting them in the bedroom along with mine.

"When did it start?"

She went a little red, but continued to stare at me defiantly. "My second year. I wasn't about to give up sex, but I wasn't going to go down the slut route anymore. Sleeping with girls just seemed the more logical choice. I know you're not going to ask, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I've slept with four girls, mostly as singles, sometimes more than one at a time."

I just shook my head. "I don't know you, do I?"

Caitlin came and sat on the floor next to me, her hands in mine. "Matt, it was my choice to make. I felt I betrayed you so many times with the guys at college. At least with the girls I knew I was safe. I steered clear of the dykes, and we all made a choice that it was us and no one else."

Male ego is such a fragile thing. "Will this go on, Caitlin? It's important you answer this."

She didn't even think about it, her hands held mine as if to make a point of her next statement. "Not in my lifetime. I have what I want and always wanted. If you ask me to bring another woman into our relationship, I will have to think long and hard about it. The only answer I can give you is this, you are my life. The girls were a distraction. There will never be anyone else in our lives or our bed, you have to believe that. You are far too important to me to mess around with."

We hugged and skipped around the conversation for most of the day. Caitlin couldn't keep from wondering and her link gave her away. Eventually, she asked me how I knew. I told her, "When I'm relaxed, I feel I can go deeper into our link. You hid it well, but when you talked to the checkout girl, you felt your panties getting wet. You had a mental image of you two together. You were quick to remove it, but I saw it."

Caitlin flushed, and nodded her head, agreeing with everything I said. "It was a two second image, Matt. She reminded me of one of the girls in our group, and I let that image out. I'm sorry; I won't allow that to happen again."

Our last couple of days, we stuck close to the cabin. Caitlin sometimes made a point of dragging me back into the cabin for sex; other times she simply couldn't wait and we made love on the spot. Her 'no clothes rule' was fun, and gave me away far too often. Of course, I did accuse her of bending over in front of me on purpose. Caitlin, of course, gave off that innocent face and declared she didn't know what I was talking about, just before she went down on her knees, opening her mouth as she did, or bending over the picnic bench, looking over her shoulder with that 'what are you waiting for' look.

That whole cabin pretty much got used by us that week, and will hold many fond memories, as step by step, we became what deep down inside us we knew we were, in love and desperately happy to be the same.

*******

The week had now drawn to its close, and the unease started to creep into Caitlin. I knew she would keep her word, and when I sat and talked about our relationship with our folks, she would be at my side. A wreck no doubt, but she would be there nonetheless. On our journey back, we still took diner breaks and turns driving while we chatted about what we had both planned to do for the future. Caitlin asked for one more diner stop, and the caffeine boost seemed to help settle her nerves. I figured it best if I drove the last fifty miles.

It was the sound of police sirens in the distance that alerted me to trouble. I turned the radio down and it sounded like there were at least two. As we crested a small hill, we both watched as three cars were in pursuit of a black sedan. The car was going at a crazy speed, taking up all of his side of the road in an attempt to keep the police from using their own cars to carefully bump him off the road.

This did not feel like it was going to end well. As his car swerved to the edge of the road, the driver dropped a wheel into a rut in the road. In an effort to correct his mistake, he over steered and now the sedan was heading directly for us. I hit the brakes, but even as I did that, I realized it was a futile attempt to stave off the inevitable. My hand reached for my belt and snapped it open. Caitlin watched me do it and screamed. Twisting the wheel and pointing the car directly at the sedan, I pulled Caitlin down as far as her belt would allow and threw myself over her. I knew she had to survive; she was my life, and every breath that entered my body did so because I loved her so much.

The room was dark, silence prevailed, but my senses told me there was someone there, wherever this place was. I made to move and the firmness of the hand held onto mine, its warmth a comfort. A small buzzing noise above me was followed a moment later by a woman's voice asking me really stupid questions.

Of course it hurt, and if I could name a place that didn't, it would be easier than naming the places that did. The warm hand that held mine still said nothing, gently squeezing mine occasionally.

"I hope you're in better condition than I feel I am, Caitlin."

"How did you know it was me?"

At least laughing didn't hurt that much. I really must tell that nurse maybe that will help her diagnoses of me.

"You know how, that will never change and you know what else will never change. Stay tuned, Caitlin, I don't ever want that to go away. "

I heard nothing in the room after that, yet, even unconscious, I could still feel Caitlin in there with me. She was re-living our holiday, our first kiss, her confession of her wild times at college, and our most intimate moments before she pleaded with me to enter her. It was daylight when I woke again, my eyes took in the room and Caitlin asleep, her head resting on the bed, her hand still in mine.

My thoughts, as I watched her there, seemed to have been the ones that woke her. Her eyes snapped open, and, with a smile that put even the sun to shame, she pounced onto the bed and hugged me.

"You bastard, you try a stunt like that again and I will kill you with my bare hands."

"Are you suggesting that your own brother is illegitimate, Caitlin?" came the voice behind her, stopping her in her tracks. We both looked at the familiar figure leaning against the door frame, the smile on his face both hiding relief that I was awake and alerting Caitlin to the fact that he really did understand why she made such a comment.

"No, Daddy. But the threat remains the same. I love him for what he did, but he scared me half to death because of it."

Caitlin quickly sat back down on the chair as Dad entered the room, closely followed by the doctor who then took over with another barrage of questions. This time I could gladly state that only my hip and leg hurt now. The look on his face told me that the conversation I would have from then on would be one I would not be looking forward to at all. Scattered thoughts and broken images were all that was left of that day, and with my family there, as well as the doctor, I managed to piece together what happened after the whole world went black.

We hit the sedan head on and my body acted as a cushion for Caitlin, her belt taking up the rest of the slack. I was then thrown through the screen and ended up on the road. With the police there, it didn't take long to get an ambulance to me and then straight into surgery. My hip and right leg took the most damage. With the pins and screws I would have in me for the rest of my life holding bits of me together, no one fancied my chances of ever getting clean through an airport metal detector again. They didn't bother to tell me about the broken ribs, I could feel them without their help on that one.

Convalescence and physiotherapy were now the new regime. Weeks of both brought the expected results in most areas; that was until the doctor sat me down and showed me my x-rays. It was his belief that I would walk firstly with the aid of a cane, and then limp for the rest of my life. As for sports, start getting used to watching it on TV. It wasn't as big a blow as I thought it might have been.

With the almost daily physiotherapy, my hip and leg were in a constant state of pain. Late at night, when I was curled up crying through the agony, Caitlin would sneak into my room in her pj's. They would drop off her body by the side of the bed, and she would curl up alongside me, holding me, crying with me. It was a constant reminder that all this was worth it because my wife was by my side, very much alive. Any pain I had became more bearable as the nights went on.

Making love? We were both far too emotionally drained for that. Caitlin would always wait until I was asleep before she would dress again and go back to her own room. I shudder to think about how much sleep she got through those weeks, as I tried so hard to bring my body back to something that resembled normal. Yet every morning, she was up before me, as cheerful as always, and never a dark circle around those beautiful blue eyes.

I was fighting two battles now. To get fit enough to get back to college by the end of summer break, and Caitlin going into guilty mode because she survived with nothing more than a pulled muscle in her shoulder. The day the doctor signed me off was the day I walked into Caitlin's room, the look on my face and our link telling her it was time.

"Please, Matt. Our folks have been through enough, getting you back alive and just being able to walk again, without us hitting them with this."

"A deal is a deal, Caitlin."

I held out my hand, and, for a second, she looked at it as though it was infected; to touch it would mean so much unspeakable pain. Perhaps that was true, but we needed to do this, and we had to do it together. So hand in hand, we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, asking our father to come out of his den and join us. Although I did all the talking, both our folks just sat and watched Caitlin. She returned their stare as defiantly as she could. The fact that I couldn't feel my hand because she was holding it so tightly, gave me the impression she was, at best, holding her own. But only just.

There was no shouting, no recriminations, not even threats to disown us and report us to the police. For many minutes, Mom and Dad just sat and watched us both. Eventually, Mom leaned forward, placing her arms on the table for support, and although directed at us both, she was looking at Caitlin as she said, "You have always been the leading force between you both, Caitlin. Your father and I saw it when you were babies. You wouldn't sleep unless your brother was next to you. Everything we did with you had to be together."

Caitlin was motionless in her seat. Although she stared at Mom, we both knew she spoke the truth. We may not have known it at that age, but it didn't take us long to realize it. Even now, I could feel her knee against mine, her unconscious mind still needing that contact.

"As you got older, you both still gravitated towards each other, but you just got smarter about it, didn't you?"

What surprised me was that Caitlin just nodded her head in agreement.

"Your dad and I knew you tried, Caitlin. It must have been your own living hell, but bless you girl, you tried."

By now, Caitlin had misted up, a tear trickled down her cheek, but she still refused to look away from Mom. "I won't give Matt up, Mom. I love him."

Dad's hand went across to Mom's and held tight. We all knew he held his own council; it was now he chose to speak. "We've known from the day you were both born it would lead to this day, and we agonized over what we should do about it. Morally, you are doomed, but our love for you both has to outweigh the moral issue here." Even Mom watched Dad as he spoke. Caitlin and I were ready for anything they were going to say or do, but nothing prepared us for what he said next. "We couldn't believe our luck when both of you wanted to go to different colleges."

Caitlin's whole body tensed for a moment as she digested what he had said. When she started to tremble, I looked at her, fearing the worst. She had gone pale, her eyes narrowed as she glared at Dad. As she made to stand, I held onto her, but I couldn't stop her from shouting at him. "You make me sick! We are dying inside, and you're glad we are at different colleges! I fucking hate you!" With one more lunge, she freed herself from me and leaned across the table, her face a foot away from Dad's. He didn't move. He just sat and watched as she screamed her last words at him. "You hear me?! I fucking hate you!"

Caitlin sat back down, a smug look on her face. Dad simply looked at Mom, nodded to her, and got up. We all watched as he walked into the day room and sat in his chair, staring at the blank screen on the TV.

"Now that you've finished running your mouth off, do you want to listen to the rest of what your father was going to tell you?"

We both watched Mom, Caitlin held onto my hand for support. She knew her outburst would cost her dearly. Mom went on to explain that it was our father who had realized that our relationship would flourish. Mom initially dismissed it, but he would have none of it, and, over the years, had already set wheels in motion to protect us both.

With the trouble Caitlin was having at college, Dad would now take her out and enroll her in mine. He already had a realtor looking into buying property not far from campus. We would both live there to complete our education. It would be up to me to tell my friends that I met and fell for Caitlin while on summer break and were now husband and wife. While that was going on, Dad had already bought another house out of state; they would be moving a month after our return to school. When both of us graduated, we would all sit down and decide where Caitlin and I would live.

Our friends were here, but so many people knew us that it wouldn't take long for someone to connect the dots. Mom and Dad leaving the home they had first bought when Dad was a struggling architect would be a wrench for them both, and, to Caitlin and me, it highlighted the sacrifice our parents were willing to make so we could be happy.

My fingers had turned blue; Caitlin was clutching my hand so hard. She knew her temper had hurt our father so much. I felt the tingling feeling first, and breathed again when I realized she had let go of my hand and stood. Mom said nothing, and I thought it best to do the same. Caitlin walked up to Dad, sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers